Anyone else laughing at how butthurt white people over the whole black ariel thing...

anyone else laughing at how butthurt white people over the whole black ariel thing? so good seeing white people get the short end of the stick

Attached: 1561810412636.png (387x448, 271K)

>gingers

imagined if this was a white dwarf character being replace by Will smith.
the complaing is about not being a dwarf, not a non-white.
same as Ariel
is about non-ginger.

Loxism

Did they not realize that throwing a race based tantrum that gives free advertising, awareness, and woke points to the movie is the exact fucking reason Disney cast Halle Bailey in the first place?

It's Disney marketing to create publicity, just like the alleged boycott of nuwars over Boyega

Some right-wingers are too stupid to understand this.

They barely understand that the jewish corporations are the ones fabricating every issue in America while they just sit back and laugh.

> laughing
At multiracial woke stupidity cranked to 11.
>so good seeing white people get the short end of the stick
What? Good for whom, africans? This fairytail is not african, and she is ugly as fuck.

This whole thing reeks of manufactured controversy.

Attached: 1548264080735.jpg (2748x4096, 788K)

Disgusting.

the first 4,915 people were all Jussie Smollett burner accounts, and the other one is her agent

I’m laughing because black people SHOULD be butthurt because they are essentially being told that they aren’t important enough to get their own original characters and they should be happy with the white man’s leftovers. Watching them fight and defend this is actually pretty funny to me. Yea the white people who are still mad that black people are getting their sloppy seconds are pretty funny too but once you realize that black people have been programmed to not only accept white hand me down characters, but also think that this is a great thing is a lot funnier to me.

It's so fun seeing wokes and black people cry about outrage culture

>says the white person

Yeah, that totally happens all the time! Like with GITS and DBE. Nobody should ever criticize a movie because it's actually Disney 4D Chess!

Why is this site still a thing? No one ever listens to whatever faggots are crying about anyway

Despite

>d-dude it's like manufactured outrage and like the jews (that's what Yea Forums says, right Mickey?)
cope. This "outrage" didn't stop Nutcracker from failing. We see through your shilly ways

>nobody listens
>RT changed their scoring system
>every major media outlet whines about it
>the President will probably end up saying something about it
Yeah bros, stop criticizing Disney

black americans are the literal manifestation of shame, africans are infintely more based

>implying nogs will go to the movies to see this when they're all busy spitting in food at grocery stores and posting it on Instagram

yes, disneys going to listen to 5k manchildren that probably weren't going to watch a childrens film in the first place

It's manufactured in the sense that there was absolutely no reason to steal a major cultural role from gingers and hand it to nigs.

The whole thing seems fucking pointless to me. I wasn't gonna go see a live action Little Mermaid anyways, and I'm not gonna now, so why the fuck should I care? I'm sure they'll make a newer adaptation by the time I have kids anyways. Besides, if seeing a black mermaid stops LA Riots 2: Electric Boogaloo from happening, I say let them have a couple Disney princesses.

But most white women I know are more pissed about this than men. Either way, makes more sense than
>DISNEY 4D CHESS STOP CRITICIZING THEM THATS WHAT THEY WANT
You fags said this about Ghostbusters too

All movie discussion is "pointless"

>you fags said this about ghostbusters too
nice to see the schizoposting has broken out from not just /pol/. fucking idiot.

>falling for the Disney marketing gimmicks
sure is pleb around here

Attached: mickey stop 1425855087469.png (592x720, 264K)

Yes, I forgot when the detractors from those casting choices said things like "niggers can't swim" to defend their position.

>If it stops nigs from nogging

It absolutely will not.

>stops LA Riots 2: Electric Boogaloo from happening
It doesn't. If anything, it encourages them.

35% of the market but 100% of the controversy

This. They feel in charge because stupid white people allowed them on screen

>LOL Disney's false-flag marketing is making wh*te peepo look so CRINGE! XD

Attached: 356935609.jpg (559x836, 70K)

I'm always grateful for how little I care about stupid shit like this.

niggers see your pity as weakness

>The friendly" mouse also sows seeds of chaos and discord.
Sounds like a fairy tale your grandma would tell you to make

My main problem is that she's ugly as fuck, but I guess her weird looks do oddly fit for a mermaid

>le right wingers
I went to plebbit just to see their reaction and all of the top comments were complaining about it

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 1562620720034.jpg (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Disneyland is a ghost town. Hmmm. Now why could that be?

Attached: D_AAjDLUIAAvDaU[1].jpg (670x768, 73K)

I really don't care. Just like i don't care when a studio white washes a role. I have more important things in life to attend to.

They removed the petition. Disney are out in force.