Pitch an original plot. The catch? The film must star Warwick Davis

Pitch an original plot. The catch? The film must star Warwick Davis.

Attached: 3652.jpg (1080x1525, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzWlhLSitJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=sbMp1KjbsYc
youtu.be/M7U3e3aSZe0
imgur.com/a/lykUaTy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dwarf_(Lagerkvist_novel)
twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1140746322812837889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Documentary where Warwick David goes door to door trying to grassroots raise money for a wicket Willow leprechaun crossover movie where he would play all 3 characters

midge

I say this, and I never would hurt anybody in real life. I want to running kick his daughter, not the wife, not the son, not even him. I want to take a head start run back, and literally PROPEL my self, off the floor, and flying double kick his daughter in the face. but heres the thing, he has to see it. I odn't want to kill her, not at all. I just want him to view me taking a large run back, and actually lifting my entire body off the floor, flying across the sky, legs together, feet out, directly into her face. I literally, can't even explain to you why. she looks like she was LITTERALLY made for it. I can't stress enough just how important that it only works if the father sees. the son and wife are whatever, they can see but it isn't necessary, I just want to running kick the daughter in the face at full speed. she literally looks like she was DESIGNED to be punted, like a fucking ball. like I sort of want to see if I could spinning flying kick her in the air, but I know because of her height, I couldn't pul lit off unless I had a couple, at least a couple of tries, hwoever, I only have one shot, and I KNOW I can double kick her in the face, but not a flying kick, I'm not fucking bruce lee, I wish I was because then I would, or, if he was alive, I would pay him for that. I would unironically stack all my resouirces just to see that one thing take place. look at her face. look at her body and tell me she doesn't deserve everything i'm saying in detail. Christ I've never wanted something so much in my life. can somebody do some kind of cgi animation or anything? cheers

The Little Merman

do midgets have a byword for regular tall people? "tallies"?

>Oh no there's a Tallie in my daughter part 2 scene 3 starring Annabelle Davis, Warwick Davis and Idris Elba

Warwick is a loner and weirdo. Lives off of benefits but still has hope for the future. He spends his days going to crowded places like malls and busy streets but insists on sneaking up behind women and sniffing their asses. His size is perfect for his only hobby. One day he sniffs the wrong ass and a jealous thug vows to track him down....

Mermidge

Nuns in Space

Starring Warwick as a mini escaping a pedo Priest who's mistaken him for a delicious younth with help from intergalactic Nuns armed with insterstellar station wagons and rosary bead lassos

YOU PEOPLE ARE MESSING WITH POWERS YOU CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND. CEASE!!!

I'd just make a normal family drama- that's the kinda schlock I like to write, anfd it wouldn't even acknowledge that the MC's a midge.
I'd even leave it open to interpretation as to whether he's /actually/ a midge or maybe whether it's a metaphor or some shit.

Warwick stars as the football in the waterboy

An in-depth documentary about subatomic particles.

The Tiniest Game.

>feature-length adaptation of the novella “The Most Dangerous Game”, where Warwick Davis is the hunted and the hacker known as “Four-Chan” is the hunter

Big budget movie version of Kitten Cannon starring Warwick Davis in a cat costume

Put the midge inside Pulp Fiction's briefcase

I don't know why but this is the funniest idea I've heard

That's fucking genius

Palme d'Or here we come

Why do you guys make fun of this little fuck so much?

He plays an SS guard in The Seven Dwarves of Auschwitz

11 and 1/2 Angry Men.

Attached: 11-and-a-half-angry-men.jpg (800x450, 119K)

90 minutes of midget tossing

He threatened to sue 4channel

I don't know if I'm just in a goofy mood or what but I am dying laughing here. Yea Forums truly is the best board

Attached: pep.png (728x722, 501K)

I'd love to play a game of Fridge The Midge with Warwick Davis. What's Fridge The Midge, one might ask? It's simple: you put a midget in a refrigerator. You and the boys put him in the crisper drawer, shut the door, gather 'round, drink some cold ones, and laugh yourself lightheaded over hearing the pathetic little midget's futile attempts to escape. He's not strong enough to push the door open, he doesn't have the leverage or space to even get the crisper drawer open, the cold is slowing him down, he's running out of air, he knows it's almost over for him and starts screaming for help. Maybe you liven things up a little by shaking the refrigerator to spook him, or say "oh my God is somebody in there" and open the door to give him a glimmer of hope before slamming it shut and mocking him, it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend letting the midget die, that's when things get complicated. Though, I suppose it'll be easy to hide the body, considering... you know.

Attached: 1557480338595[1].png (313x135, 38K)

Straight remake of Truffaut's Man Who Loved Women. All the women are normal sized or tall.

There's nothing more cucked than having some dude kick your midge daughter, thick about it rationally...

Midge and the Fridge, buddy cop series starring Warwick Davis and Chloe Moretz. Chloe carries Warwick on his chest in some kind of harness, his nick being Fridge magnet. Tagline is: meet bad cop and worst cop.

Or as the tee in Happy Gilmore

Bump

Man Vs Midge: Physical challenge show pitting Warwick against a normal human. Challenges such as putting a letter in a mail box, getting an entire grocery list without help and limboing under a labrador

Leprechaun: Return to tha Hood 3

Attached: 20190708_202350.jpg (1440x887, 454K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XzWlhLSitJ8

Attached: 1330569623086.jpg (385x383, 85K)

sounds pretty good

Attached: 130726-stern-slattery-tease_ckmngo.jpg (1480x832, 108K)

>Honey, I Shrunk The Midge
Plot: Warwick Davis, a house midge, is shrunken even further through a freak accident. He must battle rats, falling objects, lawnmowers, rain, piles of feces, and people mistaking him for a bug to survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbMp1KjbsYc

A film about Napoleon’s rise and fall.

The midge plays a cuck dad that is forced to watch his daughter fuck black guys.

Coming soon to NES

>closest to Hell
a maniac commits crimes against nature and his punishment is to shrink until he disappear and goes to Hell

Like Thinner
Except Smaller

FUCK normal people.

STOP fucking all the beautiful little women.

They BELONG in OUR community.

They are NOT for YOU to USE.

HOUSE, INT - NIGHT

(i have my back turned to the camera, a sharply tailored dress shirt with suspenders, I can be seen mixing a drink at the personal bar)

ME: Well, well, well... It seems I have you right where I want you Mr. Davis.

(Warwick Davis is tied to a chair, hes calm but focused)

WARWICK: so you think, Yea Forums.

ME: shhh... I'll let you know when its your turn to speak Mr. Davis.

(I sip my drink and sit down in a chair next to the bar)

(slowly untying my shoes dress shoes) ME: do you know why I brought you here?

WARWICK: enlighten me.

(taking off shoes) ME: truth is Mr. Davis, I find your kind repulsive. (points at WARWICK with shoe)

(brings out steel toed caterpillar boots from under chair) ME: your beady little eyes, stubby little fingers, gigantic disproportionate heads, and worst of all your inflated egos. to think such diseased creatures have the audacity to reproduce. i mean, really mr. davis, look at your children. why would you condemn them to a life of suffering just to fulfill your own misguided desires?

WARWICK: so you're saying i have no quality of life? that i don't deserve to live? why? because i'm a little person?

(tying off boots) ME: little person, dwarf, midget, gnome; it doesn't matter how you brand yourself WARWICK, you are still an abomination. you see that don't you?

(tears in his eyes, clenching his tiny fists) WARWICK: what gives you the fucking right!? to.. to pick and choose who deserves to live and die? i am a good person, i give back to the community! what the fuck do you do!?

(standing up and working into the boots) ME: enough WARWICK, you're not a martyr. you're a midget. you cannot talk your way out of this.

(disgusted) WARWICK: oh fuck off. this is just a charade. you havent got the balls you ignorant little pip! bigot!!

(lining up the shot) ME: steady now, Mr. Davis...

(panicking) WARWICK: okay! okay! please okay wait please!

(stopping and loosening cuff links) ME: hm?

cont.

WARWICK: money.. I have money. I'll give you whatever you want..

(throws drink on warwick and smashes glass on the floor) ME: CUNT!! despicable little goblin fuck! you think I want money!? the chair you are tied to is worth more than the shoebox you live in.

(spitting drink and catching breath) WARWICK: then what!? what do you want!? please dont do this i have kids please! my wife!

(reaches into back pocket) ME: yes your family, i almost forgot.

(pulls out polaroids)

ME: this is your wife (still of mrs davis walking into house where warwick is now)

(warwick is visibly distressed, wide eyed)

(shuffling through photos) ME: i guess she prefers normal men as well (stills of me and mrs. davis having sex)

(smirking) ME: I made her call me Willow.

WARWICK: motherfucker! (desperately tries to free himself from his binds, thrashing about) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ME: relax Mr. Davis.. you are embarrassing yourself. that's clear scotch tape i tied you with. I didn't even need duct tape heh.

(reassuming punt position)

ME: and now Mr. Davis, any last words?

WARWICK: I-I- I wa..

(interrupting) ME: Christ, it was rhetorical Warwick. I couldn't give a fuck about your last words. (winding up punt)

WARWICK: no. no. NO! WAI-

(warwick is punted so hard in the head he and the chair fall backwards. a grotesque split welt already formed on his temple. i stand over him stomping his head into the floor over and over. the blood drops splattering my face and white shirt. gripping the bar for support and i stomp over and over and over. i stop and quickly pick up the chair with warwick still tied to it, and scream while slamming it against the wall until the chair splinters into pieces and Warwick falls into a pile on the floor.)

*CUTS TO BLACK*

Biography about Tom Brady with Warwick Davis starring as a deflated ball

A Vietnam War flick directed by John Landis. Unlimited budget on helicopters and limited budget for stuntman.

>CUNT!! despicable little goblin fuck!
>that's clear scotch tape i tied you with.

Attached: 1557882632058.jpg (419x480, 81K)

kek

Lmao

look at his creepy goblin hands lol why are they so big and goblin like

Underrated

>One man (midge)
>One cannon
>One concrete wall
>ten feet
>COMING THIS FALL
>MIDGE ON WALL

Attached: images.png (300x168, 9K)

Do people have to help and pick him up for him to get up onto chairs? How humiliating if so. Also why the fuck does his suit jacket look like its tailored for a normal sized man?

Picture 21 Jump Street except he's undercover as an 8 year old.

Nice

>Midge comes home from work
>HELLO IM HOME NOW
>Applause
>Camera shakily pans down to get midge into frame
>Awkward long ahot of midge walking into kitchen, occasionally being hidden by couches and bags on the floor
>Struggles for 3 minutes to get onto bar stool in kitchen
>completely silent aside from occasional coughing from the audience
>Midge finaly gets in seat
>YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE DAY IVE HAD
>cut to commercial
Cancelled after half a season

Attached: 1556552447891.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: 1558045012823[1].jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

/x/ here, just want to remind you all that every single one of these movies actually exists in alternate universes. There are people in a cinema watching Midge and Fridge as we speak.

GIWTWM

>tfw i will never get to see Midge and Fridge
So is this the worst alternate universe?

Warwick as the Galaxy on the cats collar in men in black.

It's really funny. Even juat the word.
midge

I swear, god as my witness I will one day kill warwick davis. He lives in the UK same as me and it is very easy to find where he is going to be, out with family, book signing etc. He is not a huge star so he will have no security to protect him, and I will plan and make my move. He will be waddling down the street by himself or with his mutant family and I will strike. I will pull up my hoodie and charge at him, and all it will take is one shot to get him airborne. This is not a fantasy this is a proclamation of what I will do to him within the next 1-3 years. I will run at him and with all my might throw a soccer kick right to his face, while laughing with glee as I hear his bones shatter and I see him fly through the air as I imagined he would all these years. I unfortunately will have my face covered so I will not be able to see the look of fear on his hobgoblin wife and children as I then jump into the air, arms open like an eagle, knee raised into the air and then swiftly brought down on warwicks skull with the full force of my hatred of mutants behind it. I will then crouch down and look at him so he can see the eyes of the man who did this to him theb swiftly flee the scene and disappear into the crowded city and easily without being seen.

A gritty remake of The Terror of Tiny Town
youtu.be/M7U3e3aSZe0
We'll have Clint Eastwood direct

kek'd

Thanks for the effort i guess.

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

Imagine how funny it would be to kidnap Warwick

very original did you make that up yourself?

The funniest thing to do to Warwick Davis and his family would be to kidnap him, and construct an elaborate midget village in a warehouse where he and his family could live in an appropriately sized home custom built for their various deformities. A peaceful place with all sorts of midget sized attractions and places to visit: a midget supermarket with small food stuffs and a midget car lot with little midget cars and a midget bar with tiny beer and shot glasses and liquor bottles.

Then once they’ve realized they can’t escape and have settled in, I would begin coming into the midget village at night dressed like a Kaiju monster and begin destroying their midget sized world, building by building, piece by piece. I would give them midget sized conventional appliances and whatnot to potentially Macguyver into possible defenses. I would of course crush any possible defense they could imagine with my normal sized feet.

They would be powerless to stop me, and I could finally experience my lifelong dream of watching all hope leave a man, a man I break by continuous, world ending torment. As his tiny hands reached toward their artificial sun set against the ceiling of what is only one ordinary sized warehouse, but to them their entire midget world, he would beg for his midget god to save him. I would answer his wailing cry with a declaration: But Warwick, I am your god now.

Warwick Davis and Big Hoss team up to try and sell shitty Warwick Davis related memorabilia on the internet.
The show is called "Big Hoss & Little Boss"
During the second season, Warwick Davis has to convince the Turbo Power Rangers to save Big Hoss from being killed by Divatox.

Attached: lerigot.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Holy shit imagine having a midget village where you are literally a giant monster that can literally decimate them. God I want to kidnap a few midgets so bad now

you could prob kidnap a few in duffel bags and build a collection. they make for good pets if you train them right.

nice

>big hoss & little boss
My fucking sides

This is it, Yea Forums. I'm taking you out!

Attached: 1560180303059[1].jpg (474x632, 43K)

Watch out lads he has a pile of blueberries

A boot that follows Warwick's character around threatening to kick him in the head.
Ala Rubber.

Are those blueberries

Does anybody have the screenplay? I was about 40 pages in last time.

10/10 I love how he gradually gets smaller and smaller

This gave me a boner

This thread

Attached: 587A983C-7756-4187-B924-DBDD89FB7FFE.jpg (635x505, 181K)

Attached: 1499593642055[1].jpg (863x791, 52K)

A crack team of experienced heist-runners discover one among them is a snitch. It couldn't possibly be...the midge!? Warwick Davis must conduct the most harrowing investigation of his life as he and the band rob banks, shake up strip joints, and learn to be a family. Dual-starring Warwick Davis as the Yosemite Sam-like sheriff in hot pursuit every step of the way.

not sure how current this one is imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

AHHHHHHH MY FUCKING SKULL
AHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP CLEGANE PLEASE ITS ABOUT TO BURST

Attached: 1559132544255[1].jpg (669x480, 57K)

I think that would be the hardest part cause Warwick's made his height his identity

The Hills Have Midges, starring the Davis family.

>I'd even leave it open to interpretation as to whether he's /actually/ a midge or maybe whether it's a metaphor or some shit.
fucking kek

Can’t wait until the midge deletes his twitter

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis. It should not take too long given his size. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Harrison Davis. Yes, I will have ensured Warwick Davis greedily gobbled up the flesh of his mutant son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

haven't laughed like this for a while, good shit.

Attached: 1524778998529.jpg (215x207, 6K)

Attached: 1496449545256.png (253x278, 20K)

Friday the 13"

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Look out, he's got an atom!

it's been so long

Attached: Kitten Cannon.png (650x404, 120K)

just fucking look at his stupid fucking hideous face

he already has to do all that though

yurr awlright bwoy

i like this one, i hope some madlad pulls this shit off one day

Imagine just slamming into Warwick Davis as hard as you can. Just going full speed, grabbing him with both arms, lifting him clear over your head, and just slamming him down into the concrete with every fiber of muscle in your body. The noise of his destruction would be akin to a gunshot, but rather than the crack of a supersonic bullet, it is the collective cracking of every bone in his body. He could just be waddling his little midge waddle and suddenly find himself lifting into the air, and the next time he blinks he is launching towards the sidewalk at literally breakneck speed. Every little midge bone in his little midge body would be damaged, if not outright broken. Compound fractures would tear through both his skin and pierce his internal organs. Blood and cranial fluids would leak from the multiple open fractures across his skull. His lower teeth would be driven into his unhinged jaw. And as the life fades away from him and his vision would turn black, he's look up at you and beg with his eyes "Why?" Yet your casual stride away from him would give him the only answer he is worthy of: "Why not?" You see, Warwick's entire midge life is utterly beneath the notice of actual humans, and snuffing his pathetic life out was an action done so casually and so carelessly it was far beyond your notice. It was a thoughtless impulse, one already forgotten. The one and only reason nobody had ended his pitiful midge life earlier was because nobody else could be bothered. He wasn't even worth the time to put any conscious thought into killing. With that realization, Warwick Davis releases his bowels (a runny midge poop, as midges lack the intestinal length to properly process food) and dies. Nobody bothers burying him.

NO WARWICK NOT THE QUARKS

Imagine the pride you would be feeling on the day of reckoning, the day that professional actor Warwick Davis finally brings Hiroshimoot into court for his many crimes. Warwick strides into the courtroom, only taking eighteen minutes to get from the door to the prosecution's table. He gets a lift up to his seat from his lawyer, and they begin their examination. Hiroshima is smiling wickedly, despite all this, and he looks almost godlike in the high heavens of the witness box, a mountain of stairs and wood insurmountable to poor Warwick.

"And you provided a forum for these trolls to make threats on my client's life, isn't that Mr. Miyamoto?!" says the prosecutor, his booming voice hurting Warwick's ears.

Nagasaki grins broadly and states, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," and proceeds to dab. The wind currents from his arm pick up Warwick and whisk him up through the courtroom until he crashes in the stands. The laughter of the many giants around him is deafening. The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing. Warwick desperately tries to plead for mercy as the court's pet beetle crawls into the room to devour him. The judge decides that Warwick's daughter must also be used as a cock-sleeve because death is far too kind for a midge. The American jury engages in a standing ovation.

Warwick is taken into the jaws of the beetle, but miraculously, he fits through the atoms of his teeth and survives--only for there to be a surge of pain--he's struck by an electron and dies in agony. His body is burned to a crisp, and appears like little more than a blackened scrap of french fry in the bottom of a bag of McDonalds.

Hirosaki shoves that speck up his ass, and dabs once more

>pictured: the total distance Warwick Davis has walked over the course of his entire life

Warwick Davis is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Warwick Davis pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Warwick Davis. Pail as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Fucking burst out laughing

Attached: 64F23C35-58CD-4E81-A438-0F92DCD93B24.jpg (400x386, 40K)

What I would give to kidnap Warwick Davis and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

midge

Attached: 1 - 1BjokIU.jpg (2484x3513, 415K)

Attached: 2 - xRuBLOu.jpg (2484x3513, 447K)

Attached: 3 - UO1qFXM.jpg (2484x3513, 444K)

Warwick Davis stars as a failed poet who has to teach English to troubled kids at an inner city high school. Right where it's getting to the point where the drama is ramping up and he's starting to get through to them, really showing off his acting chops, Ja'aquan says "You've taught us so much, Mr. Davis, now let us teach you" and locks the door. This will confuse the midge, as his characters name is Dietrich Henderson. Javier then gets up and empties his backpack across Warwick's desk revealing an assortment of lotions, dragon dildos, and tiny hooks and hammers. It's at this point he starts panicking because he knows that he's trapped. The remaining 58 minutes consists of brutal humiliation and hardcore interracial torture porn, and ends with a scene where Warwick is forced bodily into the bowl of a normal sized toilet so his "students" can piss and shit on him while threatening to flush him down the drain if he doesn't "eat his homework". Then right when his gobliesque cheeks are as chipmunk full of nigger shit as they can handle, Trevarious flushes the toilet anyway. He sputters feces, but can't even scream as he goes round and round the bowl, clinging to the floatiest turd like a broken mast, then, finally, down the drain.
FIN

Attached: 4 - uR8qYbo.jpg (2484x3513, 367K)

Attached: 5 - a878DaY.jpg (2484x3513, 410K)

Attached: 6 - wfnL22o.jpg (2484x3513, 358K)

Attached: 7 - dYNGAEI.jpg (2484x3513, 435K)

Attached: 8 - Nab712r.jpg (2484x3513, 483K)

Attached: 9 - yOlCyDe.jpg (2484x3513, 452K)

Attached: 10 - Ys2wAHG.jpg (2484x3513, 417K)

Attached: 11 - 9rk45Wp.jpg (2484x3513, 413K)

Attached: 12 - 2rQ8nAn.jpg (2484x3513, 423K)

Attached: 1562315064409.jpg (490x490, 62K)

Personally I'd treat Peter Dinklage. It should not take much food to satisfy him and make his belly full him given his size. I would delight at the prospect of treating him and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that lovely man a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing can't be any better, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu mediocre pork but... char siu kobe beef. Yes, I will have ensured Peter Dinklage greedily gobbled up the flesh of the best meat on the market after lowering his expectations initially. As the tears of joy well up in his eyes and he refuses to believe I went all out, I shall let out a truly merry, comforting laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; packacing and recipts of the kobe beef I purchased. Though the packaging and recipts will be scrunched up, faded, and a little dirty, it will be evidence of how much I wanted to give Dinklage a good meal. That is what I would do to that little gentleman. The louder he laughs and more thanks me in pure euphoria, the louder and more merry my laughter of appreciation will become. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing and thanking him so hard. I will then show the 24 minute 7 seconds footage of me purchasing the kobe beef and having a funny encounter with the butcher, which we will laugh over. This is the fate that awaits you, you wonderful, beautiful little man. Also... FUCK Warwick Davis. I'd starve him instead and feed him char siu Harrison Davis instead.

this is the funniest reply in the thread

would watch on netflix

SAW 7, karl is jigsaw and Warwick plays every prisoner

>jigsaw being retarded and rambling
would watch

>Directed by Steven Spielberg
I'd actually pay to watch it.

Warwick Davis and Dwayne "the rock" find out that they are in fact brothers, they where made in a lab and warwick got all the bad genes and the rock all the good genes

he plays a half retarded prince of england in 1400s and gets killed at end due to being retarded with decisions

other movie he is Big brother is 1984 and kill all tall people selectively breeding short people and torturing tall people or if they are kept alive he uses room 101 to make them fear the midgets even though they could revolt and murder them all

Attached: 1559781298422.jpg (750x750, 144K)

I'm going to actual pitch something good instead of memeing

Warwick lives his 9 to 5 life with the cliche modern depression and apathy, one day his current gf is with him at a party and she sees her ex at the gathering

the way she looked at him... wow, warwick has never been looked at like that by anyone, ever. a fire sturs in him and he suddenly realizes every aspect of his life is hallow. He packs up a small bag, gets in his car and decides to just drive across country on a journey of self discovery and self worth

along the way he meets people, forms real meaningful relationships and by the time he finishes his journey and hits the coast of california, he realizes that there's nothing there for him, just like back home, but the new relationships he formed along the way are unforgettable

meh

It's Twin Peaks: The Return except instead of using CGI to replace Michael Anderson, Lynch simply recasts the arm as Davis wearing an incredibly tall pointy hat. The show is exactly the same except in one of the roadhouse performances we see Davis getting punted repeatedly in the head by Richard Horne, his little red face squeaking in discomfort as his weightless body bounces around the bar.

>I made her call me Willow.

After being knocked out on set by Ricky Gervais, Midge (Warwick Davis) and his dog, Twato, are whisked away to the magical land of Oz. They follow the Yellow Brick Road toward the Emerald City to meet the Wizard, and en route they meet a Scarecrow that needs a brain, a Tin Man missing a heart, and a Cowardly Lion who wants courage. The wizard asks the group to bring him the (You)s of the Wicked Hacker named Yea Forums(nel) to earn his help.

Attached: WarwickVsRicky.webm (640x360, 2.4M)

Revealed as Will Byers' father in S4

New star wars. He'll be one of whatever Yoda is.

Based Midgeslayer.

>It saddens me to say... you are terrible at Tenable. I'm afraid you won't be returning home with that prize money!
>BUT I NEEDED THAT MONEY TO SAVE MY HOUSE FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN. YOU FUCKING MIDGE I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!

Erotic thriller with Ana de Armas. Davis is a hard-boiled private eye tasked with tracking a millionaire heiress (Meryl Streep) and he sets his eyes on her beautiful maid. After a wild night with the maid (de Armas, long, steamy sex scenes) ,they start a scheme to rob the heiress and run away together.

Attached: 2.png (726x592, 271K)

>When Robert Met Midgey
>Warwick Davis takes his family out to the local cinema to see him star in the new Star Cucks: Episode XII, only to watch his wife and daughter fuck black guys.

Attached: The Council of Roberts.png (1080x1072, 2.02M)

This midge threads never fail to cheer me up

Game of Thrones Secret History prequel where he plays Tyrion's real father.

Lol your story fucking blows

midgets are inherently evil because they are shorter than us humans, basically means that their soul is physically closer to hell
think about it logically.

Came into this thread for midgeposting, but I'd watch this

You know Björn could probably do that to Warwick with one hand

jej

Based

No joke, if my family banked a lot of money only to lose it all in the final, I would fucking kill Warwick Davis. Seriously, I would roar the loudest most inhuman roar you could ever conceive. Yelling to the absolute top of my lungs "THAT'S NOT FAIR!", I would then charge up to that midge cunt at lightning speed before the fatal blow, a kick to the head. Just one kick is all I'd need, I'd shatter his skull like a watermelon!

Attached: Anime midge death.png (776x647, 432K)

And if I am being honest I would want to adapt the novel The Dwarf which is about this in a way. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dwarf_(Lagerkvist_novel)

Attached: RDJpissedoff.gif (200x360, 3.96M)

Kek

Underrated

I needed this. Thanks, user

>So there's a key, right? And it's- well, I can't tell you but like, it's knockin' about somewhere

Warwick plays a Halfling in an Arcanum movie. It’s all steam punky and magical like the game, with lots of the setting staying consistent without modern day revisions

Warwick’s character is from an isolated place, and some event forces him to explore the outside world along with the viewer, etc pretty generic premise; the main catch would come from the setting as well as character development

Is this all there is to it?

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

Didgets for midgets

Attached: willow-ufgood-film-characters-photo-u1.jpg (280x280, 12K)

The thought police will have a field day with this one; people have gone to prison for far less tweets lol

Ant-man, the Wasp and the Midge

in this new MCU movie Scott Lang (Ant man) finds a "person" while exploring the Quantum realm, the Midge, played by Warwick David.
The Midge has a tiny house and lives with the midge family, but he has a terrible secret...he wants to destroy the normal people
can Ant-man and the Wasp stop this little meat bag full of hate?

Lmao

>meaningless == deep story
This isn’t 2015 anymore

this is brilliant!

Terminator 13: Bitch on the Loose.

Skynet's portal technology is damaged and reduced to a tiny sphere too small for humans. In desperation, Skynet sends through a robo-pitbull bitch to kill the savior of the human race: Nkambe Ngubu. Just before the portal technology is destroyed again, the resistance sends through its only hope: transexual speciality sex worker, Delphine Petitbutt (Warwick).
High jinks ensue.

This meme has truly gotten out of control
But by all means, continue

>The Midge has a tiny house
lel

Uh oh. Mr. Davis isnt going to be happy when he hears about this thread.

Midget serial rapist plagues californian SJW's hell bent on "breeding them out". is taken down by arnold using a harpoon gun sending him flying for miles and slamming into the nazi symbol he sprayed on miley cyrus' ass

Are we such beasts that we have been reduced down to the baddies of the internet who even prey on the little people (midgets)? I for one am canceling my subscription to this hive of internet hate and returning to the nice normal people of reddit. Goodbye Yea Forums, enjoy your lawsuits!

kino

Do you think he could take on Dinklage 1 on 1?

>keep the camera at waist height during conversations
>just see warwick's head at the bottom of the screen
kino

remake of jaws except it's warwick on a boat. He paddles to the middle of the pond, but a fearsome koi carp won't let him escape. In the climax Warwick hops across the pond lilies to escape the killer goldfish.

Dear Hirotimoot, I am a long time user of Yea Forums and I feel threatened by this post by Warwick Davis. Please remove the post or you will hear from my attorneys.

Regards,
user

How about a buddy cop film starring Warwick Davis and Köksal Baba? Davis is the older, more reasonable partner who has to deal with Baba's loose trigger finger and overall recklessness.

Attached: 1476535014589.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Sailors find an island. Captain warwick forces his crew to cannabalize. Finds an island siren. Has babies. The End

Does he have a regular house or does he live in a shack-sized house? I mean, he walks 3x slower than your average 5 year old. It must tire him out of soul to take a trip to the kitchen everytime he wants a drop of water. Dont get me started on trying to open a regular sized door, imagine having to see your neighbor look at you and your family enter through the dog hole. His life is made for shaming, I'm glad his ego makes up for his height.

Why the fuck do midge threads always make me eject my sides

I'd love to watch a woman sit on his head, slowly forcing him inside her asshole, until all you can see are a couple of tiny frantically shaking as he gasps for air. Then, once the movement stopped, she'd shart him out and he'd flop on the ground

When I was a child i would always see this tiny house when my parents would take me to school. Obviously not doll house size, but far too small for a normal sized human. Hell probably too small for a child sized human. Anyways I always imagined it was for a midget family. Oddly enough I never saw the midge family who must have resided there. As a matter of fact I never saw a midge in my town to begin with

>god

>>god

Attached: 1555268558688.jpg (225x225, 4K)

KINO

I'd love to visit a midge's dwelling and just break all their shit. I'd bring boxing gloves and just punch everything I see until the whole place is reduced to rubble.Bring a sledgehammer for backup too to get the job done 100%.

I saw Warwick Davis at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I then kicked him in the head and ran out of the store.

Attached: 1557415626088[1].png (584x775, 409K)

fedora so heavy it tips Warwick
>m'idget

Attached: 1557416866502[1].png (590x378, 62K)

>so disgusted with himself he uses an avatar for profile picture

Why do we like Dinklage but hate Davis?

pffhfhfhahah

Attached: 1559394100495.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Dinklage is a chad, Davis is an incel. Dinklage would make midge jokes while drinking with you and smack the waitress on the ass. Warwick would cry for mommy

the difference in their attitudes
>"I hate all that 'little person' shit. Call me a midget, but just be real. I am all for correct terms, but please don't tiptoe around feelings. Don't be too careful, because that shuts you off from people."

Attached: midgelet.png (608x236, 23K)

my fucking sides

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>rice sized toe

Attached: 1560205245530.jpg (700x700, 32K)

>someone who is shorter than average
Yeah because thats all you are Warwick. Just "shorter than average". I wonder how he feels about the term "dwarf", I bet he doesnt like it either. God I want to punt his head.

Is this a quote from Dinklage?

Warwick is shrunk to about 5 inches tall. A young man finds him. He’s barefoot. Warwick looks up at him. The young man wiggles his toes. “Well what are you waiting for, bug?" the young man says. “Get to work.”

Warwick walks slowly towards his right foot, not knowing what to do. The smell is unbearable; the foot looks clammy and Warwick can see the dirt on the toenails. Warwick touches the big toe and start rubbing it with one hand, so terrified that he just keeps doing the same thing over and over.

"Get on top of my foot and massage my toes", the giant commands. Warwick obeys and while he’s on top of his foot, he looks around, noticing there's some hair on the toes but the area behind him, the dorsum, is quite hairy indeed. Warwick sits down and start rubbing the big toe; it is enormous, itself so powerful that could crush him like a grape.

A midget professor encourages the closeted school bully to undergo transition.

cry more warwick

>you musn't call him a...
>he's a midget. A tiny midget.
>what if he heard-
>he won't, his ears are too small!

Attached: midge.gif (520x309, 1.38M)

-2-
Warwick’s position is uncomfortable and he tries to move, but his lil body slips down and falls down between the big and second toe. The giant looks at him with amusement but Warwick just feels disgusted and tries to escape. However, the giant presses his toes together and the midget is trapped between two masses of stinky flesh. He tries to get free with his tiny hands, but he can't move the toes apart.

"Now you're gonna get all the gunk off my toes and you're gonna eat it, runt", the giant says. "Or I'm gonna smoosh your little body right now." He squeezes warwick’s body and the midget finds it difficult to breathe.

But the midget is brave. “No!”, he yells with his squeaky voice, at the top of his lungs. He can’t tell if the giant heard him but the young man definitely understood and didn’t like it a bit. The next instant all Warwick could see was the huge foot darken his sky as it descended on him.
Warwick stumbled backward, scared shitless, and fell. Instinctively, he threw up one feeble arm as if to ward off his fate. Time seemed to slow; warwick saw every wrinkle of the gargantuan footsole as it came down on him like a nightmare.

But the giant didn’t want to kill Warwick too fast. He slammed his big toe directly into the tiny legs and the pain Warwick felt was overwhelming. The giant pressed hard and turned warwick’s legs into pulp of blood and bones. Warwick screamed hard, sobbing, now willing to die.

“No one said it would be a quick death, bitch”, the giant said. He backed a pace and observed the midget as he agonized in pain. For a moment, Warwick saw his face, but there was no expression there. The giant let him lying down for a minute as he casually went for a beer.

“Stupid little runt” he said when he came back, drinking his beverage. Now he raised his right foot and the pad of his big toe slammed onto Warwick’s chest.

-3-
“Stupid little runt” he said when he came back, drinking his beverage. Now he raised his right foot and the pad of his big toe slammed onto Warwick’s chest. The giant began to apply pressure and warwick felt his ribcage give way suddenly.

“Die under my foot”, the giant whispered evilly. He covered Warwick’s whole body with his foot and the midget felt the clammy sole in its full power. Methodically, the young man applied just enough pressure to cause him even more pain. Then he shifted his foot and Warwick could see him one last time. At that moment, he twisted his foot brutally. Warwick briefly saw a surreal sky before his body exploded in unspeakable agony. His eyes swelled from their sockets. Guts and gore spewed from his open mouth, and he was dead.

The young man continued to do this for ten seconds or so. Lifting his foot he examined the pasty remains of the fun-sized body, and promptly finished his beer.

yes

Attached: 20190709_144812.jpg (949x486, 218K)

>the difference in their attitudes
How about Johnny Eck, the guy born with no lower half? He used to straight up refer to himself as "King of the Freaks"

Attached: johnnyeckhardt.png (418x458, 189K)

I wonder if the difference is that Dinlklage is an American. Meanwhile Warwick is a nancy little Brit

How do you even shit?

>In spite of the scrutiny, Eck remained consistently upbeat about his birth defect. When asked if he wished he had legs, he quipped, "Why would I want those? Then I'd have pants to press."[1] He challenged those who did have legs by asking, "What can you do that I can't do, except tread water?"[4]
based

>twitter.com/WarwickADavis/status/1140746322812837889
Warwick Davis reaches a new low as he defends Paki bastards. And some wonder why he is so hated.

>Crime thriller. Midget man is the head honcho
>Dies 30 min, usurped by right hand man
>Proceed with movie

...and then he gets shrunk

A remake of Ant-Man but Warwick David falls down the bathtub drain before he has a chance to activate the suit and falls to his death.

Attached: 1560622771416.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Greatest thread ever

Title: Super Bowl
Warwick Davis playing the ball.

Attached: usa_today_10340539.0.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Thought the manlets on here would appreciate the sentiment.

>is butthurt about height as usual
kek

'd bludgeon Warwick with the son, mainly cause it would kill the son before him and Warwick would cry and scream in anguish. He'd probably rush me. Trying to take down the monster that beat him bloody and slaughtered his vile son. I would laugh. Laugh so evilly that the logic triumphs over the rage and he realises how hopeless it is take down a great lumbering brute like me. When I finally see this realisation dawn on him and hopelessness touch his eyes, I shall treat him to a very wicked smirk and saunter over to his daughter, who is grieving over the remains of her halfing (or quarterling) mutant of a brother. I shall grab her by the angles. She lets out a shriek of terror. Warwick rushes me again but I just kick him in the jaw and send him flying, and, of course, reduce his jaw to a mangled ruin of blood and broken bone. I stand of him with his daughter squirming, laugh maliciously once more for posterity's sake, raise his daughter high, and slam her down onto her vile sire again and again and again and finally end that goblin's worthless life.

I am humbled that writefags take the time to shitpost this good
thank you

these threads are like fluffy abuse

sounds like punpun

Dear Yea Forums

This letter has been served as notice of your unwarranted harassment activities, or the equivalent thereof, on the "Yea Forums" board of your site that has been on-going in recent weeks. Therefore, you are required to cease and desist all verbal and physical attacks, including but not limited to:

There were numerous incident of me receiving barbarous and hightist threats, describing in excruciating detail the violent acts you would like to inflict upon me. In one of the vile texts, someone threatened to "kick me in the head and send me flying" to afterwards "stomp my head like a watermelon". Another one wanted to starve me and feed me my own son. The one which caused me the most distress however and fearing for my family's safety was a person who threatened to abduct me and my sweet daughter, to torture rape and kill over a period of years.

If you do not cease all related acts a harassment lawsuit will be commenced against you.

The previously conducted actions are unwanted, unwelcome, and have become unbearable. Due to the aforementioned harm you have caused, this cease and desist shall serve as a pre-suit letter demanding that you provide us written assurance within 7 (seven) days that you will refrain from further actions that could be deemed as harassment.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist letter within the aforementioned time-period then a lawsuit may be filed in the proper jurisdiction seeking monetary damages as well as pursuing all available legal remedies for your harassment.
You can reach out to me on the email provided.

Sincerely,
Warwick Davis

this thread is unironically the best thread on Yea Forums rn mostly because this midge went to war with anons but he cant stop us all from shitposting about his dumbass. secondly, midgets are drains on the resources of society, they should never have been born in the first place along with other birth defects and of course retards.

Warwick, I'm afraid there is a difference between a male who is "shorter than average" and a midge

>clear scotch tape
>I didn't even need duct tape

Attached: 1494770818476.jpg (655x653, 125K)

>not a demake of John Wick with Köksal as the mafia boss

get rekt you little faggot cuck

Attached: reaction dont care.jpg (400x300, 30K)

the best one

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (1380x886, 93K)

The Cuckold remake.

Warwick Davis. Imagine this guy yelling at you. No, this isn’t just a meme post, just imagine it. You’ve had some kind of altercation in public, and before you is this deformed little creature, this sickeningly morphed little fucking gnome, screaming at you. The veins on his forehead popping out, his eyes bloodshot and his infuriating little brick head bright red as he spits out his curses. Modern society would have you believe this gruesome, odious midget it your equal, that you should stand here and take this. But that’s counter to your intuition and you know it. Your mind races back to the days of your ancestors, how their burning souls would have been inflamed by such a confrontation, this freak, this hideous little THING thinking it has right to talk to you in such a manner. That primal instinct kicks in, and without hesitation you do the sensible thing and let the foul goblin know it’s place- you stride forward with righteous zeal, his shouts cease for a moment. This is unexpected to the annoying little fuck, a flash of panic crosses his malformed, elongated cartoonish face as it contorts suddenly into a comical farce of what on a normal human would resemble fear. He almost trips stepping backward, the illusion of his right to speak, right to live, manufactured authority over you shattering as he can only let out a brief plea “No!” before you are upon him. A hook cracks right, that satisfying crunch as it connects with the hideous creature, the feeling of a bullet ripped from the barrel of a gun as your rage explodes into controlled, refined physical force. You feel his weak and unnatural bones twist and crunch around your knuckles, his flesh contort as you see his terrified and utterly shocked face fold around your fist. All for a glorious moment, before he crumples and folds like some kind of warped fleshy paper, his deformed little freak cartoon body falling like sand over the ground as the facade of his equality dissolves under nature.

Attached: 1560178063662[1].png (1001x464, 34K)

I'd fuck him. That's right, I'd fuck him. I would rub my cock until I was rock hard, I'd hold that fucking creature against the cold bitumin and I'd shove myself so far up his malformed asshole my throbbing, cum-filled fuck organ would poke through this tiny faggot's twisted, disproportioned mouth. I'd fuck my cock right through him, and there's not a single fucking thing he could do about it. He sits in his little home with his little midge family, living off royalties from his freakshow displays in Hollywood. Because let's not fool ourselves, he doesn't "act", he's in movies because freakshows are frowned upon and everybody knows it, including him and his goblin family. His disgusting misshapen family, what a sickening thought. Can you believe those things can actually breed? I can't imagine those godforsaken creatures spawned from anything greater than a lab experiment gone wrong, an amalgamation of a human being and some kind of insect or sea plankton. I hate them. He'd never see any of them again, not once I was through with him. Even if he did, they would recognise him. After the first half hour his internal organs would be so mangled and distorted, his body wouldn't be able to support his abhorrent, inhuman frame. I fuck him relentlessly, his only breaths would be sucked in through the tiny gap my cock leaves as I retreat before the next thrust. After an hour he'd be so loose, the only friction my cock would receive from thrusting would be against the pulpy organ mince and pools of blood clogging every crevice of his demonic inner workings. I hate that fucking midge, and I'd fuck my hate right through him. I'd fuck him until my cum was the most distinguishable feature in the squishy pool of remains left when I was finished, then I'd fuck him some more. I'd promise that as long as there is air in my lungs and cum in my balls, I will not allow these demons to roam the Earth. I'd then leave to find his kin, and let the rain wash him down the drainpipe.

Attached: 1557628018659[1].jpg (1328x1813, 1.09M)

I’d gild this comment if I could afford it

!redditsilver

“shut up midge”

Hey! That Man Looks Like A Butt Plug.

Attached: 1402756208259.png (890x950, 653K)

God imagine you and Warwick's family locked inside an UFC cage, finally no more fucking twitter banter, its gloves off you midge piece of SHIT!

Just start sprintin towards them, you knee the son and you absolutely destroy his troll head, he's still alive and screaming, you take your time and slowly but surely beat everyone to death except Warwick, after he's seen hell you end him with a downwards kick and split his skull right in the middle, he falls to his knees and you just start to kick the shit out of him in the face until it looks like a bloddy pumpkin.

Warwick Davies you will never be safe.

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 46K)

>ven leave it open to interpretation as to whether he's /actually/ a midge or maybe whether it's a metaphor or some shit.
This. But then the movie ends with a man running out of nowhere and booting warwick across the road as he screams maniacally and then it cuts to black.

i have laughed so hard from reading this thread that its caused me to have tears of joy.
best thread on Yea Forums in months.

>6'0" vs. 5'11"

Attached: 1557358374510[1].jpg (1067x1600, 237K)

I'm just about to finish up reading Ulysses for the first time (huge mistake) and they call people midges multiple times towards the end. It was a pleasant surprise.

i respect the guy on the left.
that monster on the right, no respect.

Why is that a mistake ?
I have this book.
I think I had it for like a decade but I never felt ready to read it.

owning a copy of the book is the same thing as having read it as long as youve seen the movie. basically.

It's a mistake because I'm a brainlet.

Ok. If I can't read it, I'll try the movie then.

reading is overrated man. its like the words are trying to be a movie but theres no graphics.

lol

midge

BREAKING NEWS!
Warwick Davis has been cannibalized in Colorado while filming Willow 2. While on set a group came out of the woods and attacked Davis. The group had been ingesting shrooms for 3 days straight and convinced themselves he was a leprechaun. Reports say they were screaming at him asking where his lucky charms where, he's as crunchy as his cereal, and other belligerent things. While being carted away by the police one of the attackers screamed out that Warwick had been magically delicious. Warwick passed away due to his injuries on the way to hospital. People are now questioning the decriminalization of shrooms in Colorado.

Attached: 1558904347891[1].jpg (644x997, 113K)

we may have gone too far in a few places

Could you imagine being Warwick Davis and coming out of a restaurant with your family, their little bellies filled to bursting after a stick of complimentary bread was passed around for two hours. After a 20 minute walk you finally cross the parking lot only to find a pitbull standing between you and your Cozy Coupe. You are frozen stiff with fear, knowing that if any of you make one wrong move this towering canine will be shitting your entire genetic legacy out of it's body half an hour after it pounces.

I would just accept death at that point

How about you harass deez nuts, midgie

He only shrunk half of its current size and is produced in Bollywood

Serious question. Do you guys think you could beat Warwick in a fight, but with your hands tied behind your back? If so how would you go about doing it?

fuck no

Same thing as if my hands were untied, I'd kick him in the head.

This I could take him with blindfolded and with my hands tied behind my back. Just kick him full force in the nose so the bone goes into his brain and maybe even kills him. At least he'll be spitting out blood.

Even if he had a hammer I could take him out blindfolded with both hands and one leg hogtied behind my back. I'd listen to his shambling "walk" creep close enough to strike and pretend I couldn't tell where he is, then once he's in range *KIIIIAAIII!!* right to the fucking dome

Warwick plays a waiter in a struggling romantic restaurant who is also a closet ventriloquist who keeps making fart noises to split couples up and keep them coming back for first dates with new people.

For me, its bone breaking.

Not killing anyone because i'm not a psychopath, but just bone breaking.

Especially the legs. There is nothing more enjoyable than immobilizing someone via breaking their legs.

Now, I'm not going to say "who" I would do some bone breaking on because I like keeping secrets and never reveal my targets.

Also, I'm from Reddit, and its my first time ever posting here.

I would also like anyone reading this to understand that my post is entirely satire, a work of comedic fiction, and that only a complete and total fool would take it seriously.

Not bad

your genius is wasted on us

It would be a take on zyzz, warwick roided up shredded walking around shouting come at me brah im a sick cunt brah

Warwick is a struggling comedian-turned-scam-artist who works as a "ventriloquist's doll" for a guy who can't actually do ventriloquism OR comedy but has convinced Warwick to dress up as a wooden doll and do the act while the "ventriloquist" pretends he's doing the talking. Drama ensues as the act becomes a major hit and Warwick starts demanding a higher cut of the earnings as he's the one actually doing the act and he now realizes that the "ventriloquist" employing him is essentially just a prop to his show, instead of the other way around. Final act involves Warwick getting rid of the "ventriloquist", perhaps by paying him off, perhaps by more sinister means, and replacing him with a life-like animatronic puppet, thus truly turning the idea of a ventriloquist act upside down with the audience being none the wiser.

That sounds like a film that he'd actually act in as well.

Warwick is playing an unsatisfied actor on the west end playing a role as an oopa-loompa in the stage version of charlie and the chocolate factory. He spends most of the movie in his stage costume/make-up but it mostly takes place back stage. Backstage he is a raging alcoholic and has rivalries with the GOT midge who is also playing an oompa-loompa.

the munchkins in wizard of oz were apparently belligerent drunken perverts

Attached: 1512852156131.png (283x283, 83K)

god, this. not even specifically the warwick idea, but the idea of a show being about the CAMERAMAN being a character. just any regular show with any aspect thats a little unusual or out of place. like one guys fly is always undone, and the camera just keeps accidently focusing on it. or some fucked up thing is happening in the background and the camera keeps shakily moving to it. literally shaking as whatever fucked up thing starts getting closer to the camera thennnn change scene back to normal.

>He packs up a small bag
lmao

>He is not a huge star

Attached: 175851203978902897120.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

if i saw warwick davis i wouldnt see him. i mean, i just wouldnt look down. id talk to him, be polite, ask for his autograph, engage in banal discussion on whatever topic.

i just wouldnt look down.

funniest thing ive read all day

I like this one

go on, have your fun. let's see were it will take you once the court finds out your IP addresses and I will be able to take legal action. I dare you

and just for your information, me and my team are going out of our way to make sure your employers will be informed and you have to deal with all consequences following.

just have your fun, let's see were it will take you.
and just for your information, my team has been intensely monitoring this website for about two months and compiled a collection and documented of your vicious behavior.

laugh while you still can.

Vietnam kino where Warwick Davis plays a US soldier who is always chosen to enter and clear out Viet Cong tunnels. His sidekick is a Vietnam war dog and together they form an unbreakable bond while facing the horrors of war together.

Attached: pp6cc0moh7721.jpg (1790x2150, 606K)

A TV series where he tries to land a leading role in a movie but the only parts he can land are either comic relief or have him dressed in some kind of mascot outfit.

The Tin Drum

Brad Doriff and Warwick Davis on a road trip comedy, where they have to reprise their horror icon roles in a cross over, but Mark Hamill and (maybe) Peter Dinklage are racing them to Hollywood to get the roles.
The gimmick is that the main characters have some of their monster personalities, but in the real world
>Douriff is always relying on higher powers for guidance on simple tasks, and always jokes at inappropriate times
>Davis is really cheap with his money, and will go apeshit if you ruin his nice shoes

Either Dinklage or Danny Devito

You'll have to get past me to get to my queen

Attached: london-england-november-25-annabelle-davis-attends-the-british-academy-childrens-awards-2018-at-the- (904x1390, 159K)

idea status: stolen

>Dwarfs are a real race that live underground, undiscovered by humans, but their resources of underground water and oil is being drawn up by the humans, not to the humans knowledge that they're taking dwarf sustenance we're just doing as we do with oil wells shit.
>Many dwarf clans agree to band together and fight against humans so the dwarfs build mech suits to fight against modern day humans.
>Dwarfs don't know humans have tanks and jets and other shit so they expect their mech suits to be absolute WMDs on the surface.
>Davis is the chosen dwarf, prophesied to lead the dwarfs to victory on the surface.
>Peter Dinklage is a renegade clan leader that refused to join the clan alliance, he was ostracised and alienated for being too tall of a dwarf, while other dwarfs are building and prepping to go to the surface his clan of lankleg dwarfs spend all their time digging upwards and break through and take the surface world with his clan to lord over and shame the other clans before they could arrive.
>He arrives during a military parade and demonstration event and sees the power of human technology
>His plan changes and he sees he can't defeat the humans so instead unites with them to defeat Davis and his spearhead first wave giving them stolen designs of the mechs that the dwarf clans are building
>Davis and his attack team emerges in the worlds largest model village and begins destroying it all, amazed by how easily the surface dwellers are defeated
>Humans arrive in adjusted human sized mech suits and kick him in the balls and crush him
>Peace treaty signed with dwarfs and Peter Dinklage is crowned as the new dwarf king to act as a kind of puppet leader for the humans
>Some kind of sequel bait ending with Peter Dinklage having stolen/bought nuclear weapon plans from North Korea/Russia in secret

I want this.

Schindler's List but instead of Jews they're dwarfs
Warwick plays every speaking/closeup dwarf role in different makeup
Called "The 6 Midgillion"

A movie like roots but it's about micks enslaving leprechauns

This plus there's Irma Grese dressed up as Snow White whipping them when they're not working hard enough and executing them at random whims.

>original plot
>Warwick Davis
Dammit, but I just want a Willow sequel.

>[urge to kick intensifies]

>With that realization, Warwick Davis releases his bowels (a runny midge poop, as midges lack the intestinal length to properly process food)

Attached: 1558298754800.png (564x603, 633K)

Imagine the pride you would be feeling on the day of reckoning, the day that professional actor Warwick Davis finally brings Hiroshimoot into court for his many crimes. Warwick strides into the courtroom, only taking eighteen minutes to get from the door to the prosecution's table. He gets a lift up to his seat from his lawyer, and they begin their examination. Hiroshima is smiling wickedly, despite all this, and he looks almost godlike in the high heavens of the witness box, a mountain of stairs and wood insurmountable to poor Warwick.
"And you provided a forum for these trolls to make threats on my client's life, isn't that Mr. Miyamoto?!" says the prosecutor, his booming voice hurting Warwick's ears.
Nagasaki grins broadly and states, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," and proceeds to dab. The wind currents from his arm pick up Warwick and whisk him up through the courtroom until he crashes in the stands. The laughter of the many giants around him is deafening. The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing. Warwick desperately tries to plead for mercy as the court's pet beetle crawls into the room to devour him. The judge decides that Warwick's daughter must also be used as a cock-sleeve because death is far too kind for a midge. The American jury engages in a standing ovation.
Warwick is taken into the jaws of the beetle, but miraculously, he fits through the atoms of his teeth and survives--only for there to be a surge of pain--he's struck by an electron and dies in agony. His body is burned to a crisp, and appears like little more than a blackened scrap of french fry in the bottom of a bag of McDonalds.
Hirosaki shoves that speck up his ass, and dabs once more.

Attached: 1465872792409.png (748x756, 168K)

He's never happy.

kek

>Warwick gets into a fight with his normal mother
>"YOU'RE A LOSER, WARWICK. YOU WILL NEEEVER FILL YOUR FATHER'S SHOES."
>Cut to size 12 Steel toe boots.

Why? Because he's a sub-human abomination that needs to be researched and experimented upon before he's ultimately worked to death in the fields because he's the appropriate height for picking crops?

I like where this is going. This could be polished into potentially great pasta.

Attached: 1523607642368.jpg (917x720, 238K)

that post isn't even 10% as edgy as most of the pastas

10/10

We could say he's a short tempered man.

So why should I watch some depressing movie that’s modeled after your shitty life experiences? No one wants to watch a movie about your failures they want to watch the main character win. This is why comic book movies sell big time. The good guys win in the end and that’s what matters. Your slice of life where a miserable midget realizes his life is shit and will always be shit would make me kill myself. 0/10 never write a screenplay.

but what if he gets kicked in the head and starves during his road trip?

>Hello Warwick, I want to play a game. So far, you've spent your life tweeting or something. Now it's time to pay. But I have a feeling you'll come short of what you owe. Instead, you will play my game. Look down. What do you see? That's right. Moonshoes. You are 3 ft 6 inches Warwick. Your reach allows for another 1 ft if you reach above your head. I have given you what you always wanted. The ability to reach up like everyone else. All you have to do Warwick, is touch the ceiling, 20 ft above you. Then you'll be free to go. Careful though, I heard moonshoes are almost as dangerous as heelies. Live or die, make your choice.

>The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing.

Attached: 1542655041021.jpg (389x450, 144K)

>slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing
Reminds me of the photo shoot Ben Shapiro did with a giant gavel. Probably not a good idea to do when people are already calling you a midge.

Attached: shapiro8.jpg (539x699, 80K)

10/10 I take it all back you got talent kid.

Rape Dwarf movie

>I dare you
That implies consent. No lawyer would allow their client to send a missive like that

Kek, why do we have to live in a timeline that doesn't have this movie?

midge

A Terry Crews biopic staring Warwick in blackface

Being John Malkovich sequel with Warwick. At the end he kicks himself to death.

just saw a warwick thread on /k/

>Warwick Davis stars as a failed poet who has to teach English to troubled kids at an inner city high school. Right where it's getting to the point where the drama is ramping up and he's starting to get through to them, really showing off his acting chops, Ja'aquan says "You've taught us so much, Mr. Davis, now let us teach you" and locks the door. This will confuse the midge, as his characters name is Dietrich Henderson. Javier then gets up and empties his backpack across Warwick's desk revealing an assortment of lotions, dragon dildos, and tiny hooks and hammers. It's at this point he starts panicking because he knows that he's trapped. The remaining 58 minutes consists of brutal humiliation and hardcore interracial torture porn, and ends with a scene where Warwick is forced bodily into the bowl of a normal sized toilet so his "students" can piss and shit on him while threatening to flush him down the drain if he doesn't "eat his homework". Then right when his gobliesque cheeks are as chipmunk full of nigger shit as they can handle, Trevarious flushes the toilet anyway. He sputters feces, but can't even scream as he goes round and round the bowl, clinging to the floatiest turd like a broken mast, then, finally, down the drain.
>FIN

>All these (You)s without baiting
Omedetou!

based I hope warwick posting spreads as well as baneposting did

Attached: happy-lovecraft.jpg (640x640, 246K)

>tfw this thread has been up for 24 hrs now
I mean its been a slow burn, but its been worth it. Bravo Yea Forums

>fluffy abuse
fuck. that takes me back

Warwick gets involved in a cult of failing midget actors whose endgame is to replace the animatronics of It's a Small World with themselves so they can entertain children- who they consider to meet the quota of a midget- forever and establish the ride as a midget state. Sacrifices may or may not be involved.

>the people who post on Yea Forums
>employed

Ha, good one midge.