STAR WARS LAND IN DISNEY IS FLOPPING

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>i-it's just a vocal minority

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

winteriscoming.net/2019/07/08/crowds-star-wars-galaxys-edge-smaller-expected/

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

terribleminds.com/ramble/2018/05/15/the-wendigo-configuration-eat-the-sandwich-join-the-cult/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s based on a planet from a movie that is not out yet and a book written by one of Kathleen’s feminist book club writers. OF COURSE its a flop!!! Norimies and fans have no attachment to that!

no one cares incel

>truck gun

Sneed land when?

Its like one ride and 5 expensive gift shops. Also no Darth Vader or any classic characters? Why would ANYONE want to go pay a fortune to visit that park? Serious question, what were they thinking?

Attached: image.png (565x600, 217K)

It's not flopping, it just subverted Disney's expectations

Season pass holders have yet to be let into the park. Once that happens in the fall, Galaxy's Edge will be packed. Are we ever gonna get some Core Worlds kino under Disney?

They should replace springfield in universal with a feed and seed

>b-but muh annual pass blackouts
>i-it’s o-only because everyone waited to go
>please purchase our $14 soïmilk

Attached: B7B13939-146E-41C5-AC6A-C0271B9381CE.jpg (636x375, 33K)

Is that video game millennium falcon ride seriously the only ride?

Plenty of people care. Why the hell are you shilling for a billion dollar corporation?

It is flopping because Disney stopped all annual passes. So the annual passholders aren’t coming.

Disney expected billions of new people to suddenly decide to spend thousands of dollars to go to Disney Land and pay so much money to go a new theme park and pay for overpriced drinks.

They betrayed their loyal customers out of greed and stupidity.

>hype up the new land for years
>experienced park goers predict that opening summer will be absolute chaos like with any other new land so they all collectively decide not to plan trips
>no one except locals show up as a result
This has actually happened a few times before too. The first time they did the special 24-hour event, it was fucking miserable, almost shoulder-to-shoulder throughout the entire park. Then, people heard how awful the first time was so no one showed up for the second year. Those that did basically had the entire park to themselves for the whole night.

Attached: D476947B-0069-4F0D-84F4-9806EDB04E0E.jpg (733x447, 43K)

Attached: Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan vs Lord Vindican and Malgus.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

I forgot all about New Zealand Fail Guy

TOR's so fucking queer

Only one that people care the rest is nu-wars and diversity.

>MUH ANNUAL PASSHOLDER BLOCK

Anyone who lives in California and is an Annual Passholder should have more than enough money to purchase tickets even during the blackout. It's literally $99 a person.

The fact that nobody is willing to shill out money for what is supposedly Disneyland's biggest expansion EVER costing a billion dollars - based on a hugely popular franchise - should raise red flags.

If Orlando's theme park doesn't draw in massive crowds in September it's safe to say this was a colossal flop.

fuck disney and fuck star wars

GE is based entirely on nuWars content.
Let that sink in for a second. Disney bought Star Wars for billions of dollars, only to create an extremely expensive theme park that DOESN’T include content and attractions based on classic Star Wars iconography like Vader, Han Solo, Tatooine, Coruscant, etc.

You could have made it so easy, just do the thing you're supposed to:

>Land is Tattooine, Mos Eisley. Sure, we would have expected that.
>Have Darth Vader and Stormtroopers, various bounty hunters, Han and Chewie, and fucking Luke.

How do you fuck this up?

>kathleen’s feminist book club writer
i see this a lot with other franchises like warcraft too
seems there are a lot of women and basedboys interested in writing pulp for this kind of crap
and it's all awful
are there no actual fans or people who have an interest in the setting/lore that want to write books and expand on the universe or something?

Attached: chuck-wendig-star-wars-aftermath.jpg (500x447, 82K)

There's only one ride, which can either be fun or SUCK ABSOLUTELY FECAL MATTER, depending on who sits in the front. The only other thing worth doing is building your own lightsaber, which costs $200 and is guaranteed to break before you leave the park.

Fantasy has always been written by a cloister of faggy white knight orbiters, them being all modern day feminists is just a natural evolution.

I have a lot of normie friends who hate nu wars. The media lies all the time. Its not this world changing blockbuster they pretend it to be.

they got those cool glowing holocrons for 15 bucks though

No bros stop talking about this. This is exactly what Disney wants.

>Disney has made efforts of late to increase efficiency in its parks, widening walkways and such. Plus, with Galaxy’s Edge expanding the surface area of Disneyland, there’s just more park for people to spread out in. Basically, there might not actually be fewer visitors
HOLY COPE

Its flopping because nobody likes the nu wars trilogy. Why they based the whole park around the nu trilogy is beyond me. It should have been built around the OT/prequels.

the posterchild for why I stopped caring about starwars. I fucking hate that faggot.

there are fanfiction writers that are a million times better than that fucking fraud.

they could have gotten the whoever that wrote the nar shaadaa gangster noir novels or that slicer gang that were an imperial trained counter-intelligence who went cartel after the battle of endor and were hiding out after taking their dead bosses embezzled bank account, then getting chased by NR internal security over shit they never did, and were on the other side of the galaxy when it happened.

no we get chuck "the cuck" wendig.

>slicer gang that were an imperial trained counter-intelligence who went cartel after the battle of endor and were hiding out after taking their dead bosses embezzled bank account, then getting chased by NR internal security over shit they never did
memes aside that does sound pretty fucking cool

>It's not flopping, it just subverted Disney's expectations
They where expecting atleast 3 days of overflow triggering a week, and its been triggers for 4 days total. For a land that cost them 1 billion to make, "subverting expectations" is bad news. that IS a flop

Good, now they know how I felt when I watched The Last Jedi.

>chuck wendig
terribleminds.com/ramble/2018/05/15/the-wendigo-configuration-eat-the-sandwich-join-the-cult/
would you eat his terrible sandwich?

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.77M)

I like some weird stuff, like peanut butter and vidalia onion sandwiches, but that looks terrible.

Attached: KOTOR 2 on Last Jedi.jpg (640x298, 60K)

I talk like that to people, is there something wrong with me

Didn't they open the AP holders and lifted the cast member blackouts because it's fucking empty?

great, now i am too disgusted to eat my dinner
thanks user

It's a joke, user.

>would you eat his terrible sandwich?
would you put this man in charge of expanding your multi-billion dollar ip?

Attached: CHUCK-WENDIG-6.jpg (586x362, 62K)

Disney pissed off most of the actual authors when it invalidated decades of their work with a wave of its hand "lol, not canon"

I'm fairly confident that OP has no social life

I want twitter to burn in a fire. No good has come from that platform.

nah man
it allows idiots like this to show their true colors for the whole world to see
it might otherwise have been harder for normies to detect what an awful, ugly person he actually is

its an older fanfic, but its really well done. Yonk and Daefrin are fucking based as fuck.

hattie is BAE, and best girl.

you can FEEL the paranoia in their situation as the walls close in. whoever wrote it understood network security and VPNs and the "Utility Station Trade Goods" convenience store run by space apu with a defense grid better than the death stars was fucking hilarious.

it wasnt even memey, it was super gritty and paranoid. way out in the far rim, no parts for shit, greedy scumbags out for blood and money, but off from funds, being hungry and tired and scared all the time and it was well written and proofed.

its set like 13 or so years after yavin, and these are nobodies in the middle of nowhere doing their damndest to survive with nothing, but training they slacked off on keeping up with.

its the one where the NR SJW guy gets so pissed he had a heart attack, and they blame it on the protags like they are some kind of super assassins and not old broke bums conspiring to steal and share a bag of cheetos with the dog.

didn't Disney end up cancelling the rest of his shit due to his inability to shut the fuck up on Twitter?

Holy shit I remember him

And the irony is nu wars is literally fan fiction made by women. Oh the irony.

>On October 12, it was reported that Marvel had fired Wendig following a series of profane political tweets attacking the Republican Party in the wake of Brett Kavanaugh's controversial Supreme Court nomination.[42][43][44][45] This resulted in the Shadow of Vader story arc being pulled from Marvel Comics' schedule.[46]

What is Disney's breaking point? When will they realize that being woke isn't profitable? They might act like they actually care about social issues but they really only care about money, right? Or are they just actually trying to destroy the franchise?

LMAOOOOO

get laid you seething pathetic fucking incel twerp

Instead of Han and Chewie or Vader, you get to meet some random sheboon isn't that much better?
>you are now imagining the amount of numbers written on napkins the chad playing Han Solo would have gotten during his meet & greets
Disney is cucking some young Chad out of infinite pussy.

good one user
I'm proud of you
t. dad

They only throw more money out the window by purposefully destroying the franchise they themselves paid actual BILLIONS of dollars for. Whoever calls the big shots in the house of Mouse now either vehemently despises Star Wars and its fandom as a whole, or was convincing enough to a marketing board somewhere that basing heavy story elements of your new trilogy on trending social and political topics is a great way to make money.

The whole declaring the entire EU non-canon still boggles me. Yea, there were terrible books, authors, idea and plots in the tangled morass, but there were so many good ones as well, and you had decades of content to look over and cherry-pick what you want to make canon to your movies. But nope, gotta throw out the baby with the bathwater and hope your producer is talented enough to create a setting after a 20 year time gap after the fall of a galactic empire and the re-emergence of the Jedi.

Chewie is a part of galaxy’s edge. Reluctantly, it seems.

Or some young twink Luke. Like fuck, what about Leia? This Star Wars is one of the few times you're SUPPOSED to be nostalgiafagging and squeezing the OT for all its worth. I wanted to visit Jabba's palace and take photos with Gamorreans and Twi'lek dancers. Having a fucking animatronic rancor. Have a Star Wars stage show complete with lightsaber dueling. Like holy fuck it was so easy to not fuck up.

>Disney is cucking some young Chad out of infinite pussy.
How can your brain produce drivel like this. It's like you don't even have real thoughts, like you're not fully sentient or you possess no real cognitive autonomy. Are you a real human?

How did you get to be such a retarded scumbag? As I said, people do care, you stupid piece of shit.

The EU was Disney not wanting to fuck with all the copyright/licensing bullshit that would be involved were they to attempt adaptation or even accidentally referenced something. They’d be rife with lawsuits if they even entertained the ideas. I understand the our viewpoint but it was never going to happen, in any way.

Attached: Satele vs Malgus.webm (854x480, 2.38M)