ITT: Episodes that annoyed you

ITT: Episodes that annoyed you.

>3 million refugees come pouring through the wormhole
>are treated kindly, graciously given food and have their wounds treated
>are even given a fucking planet to live on after like a day
>still act like assholes
>"WE WANNA LIVE ON BAJOR"
>"The Cardis literally left like half a year ago, we can't risk taking on an entire fucking species of refugees."
>"A BLOO BLOO WE'RE FARMERS GIVE US LAND"
>"You have a whole planet to go to, if you'll just-"
>"A BLOO BLOO THAT PLANET'S NOT AS GOOD I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU"
>"Sir, a fucking teenage dipshit has stolen a ship and is literally firing upon Bajorans."
>"A BLOO BLOO WHY DID YOU RETURN FIRE HE A GOOD BOY JUS NEEDED MONEY FOR DEM CLASSES MY BABY DEAAAADDD"

And that makeup was terrible, too.

Attached: ds9-sanctuary6.jpg (400x247, 56K)

Attached: EEAB1D8D-03A9-4376-AA53-28BCDBE6684A.png (512x384, 180K)

Just researched this episode, did they expect people to be on the refugees side, living in Europe during 2010s my instant reaction to that situation when they started treating them nicely was that this is all going to go horribly wrong.

Didn't read your post. Yes, the episode is bad. That's my contribution.

Now, my true intention.

Star Trek is the only thing that matters in life and it needs to be expressed multiple times throughout the week.

admiral Chekote

romuloids

The episode where Sisko refuses to go to Vick's bar because blacks weren't allowed there during that time.

BunF>ing for Vee.

>Star Trek is the only thing that matters in life
Ahem

Attached: jesus-star-trek-gay(2).png (980x980, 495K)

What?

Archer: Oh no muh dog pissed on a tree an da alyemos hate him
Muh doggo is ill so I'd better sleep on the sick bay floor
Fuck off Trip it's my ship and I'll cry if I want to..muh dog is ill
Ship in danger.....who cares....muh fucking dog needs a brain transplant.
Fuck the crew's lives MUH FOOKING DOOOOG!

Attached: Fuck Archer.jpg (1840x1332, 768K)

Honestly, I found it stupid as fuck at first but I came around on it later in life. I do think it was a bit silly how they handled, but its important for people to recognise our past.

Art imitates life

VF abandoned us

that episode made me REEE with rage even as a kid. another one that sticks out is riker killing his clones because his body his choice.

Great job, Lisa. It's not like you could've done any good with that check.

>tfw have psoriasis
>tfw all the ds9 people are grossed out by the alien skin flakes

DS9 was weirdly ahead of its time.

So that's why Trekkies are atheist?

The episode was against the refugees in the end though. So it was a sort of reverse propaganda in that you'd think they, being a progressive show, would stand on the side of the Flakeonians.

Attached: LET US IN, PLEASE!.png (720x547, 465K)

Every Dax episode is horrible

literally mexico: the episode

Literally, a species named SkREEEEya.

Kira was so fucking based in this episode. She had sympathy for the Flakeonians and her friend but when the chips were down she went in to bat for her people.

Don't see him getting his panties in a bunch about how baseball was segregated at the same time

Vic's Lounge is the sixties, desegregation of baseball began in the forties.

I don't appreciate your microaggressions, bruh.

*buys you a Willie Mays baseball card to put you in a good mood*

Willie Mays is a temporal agent.

Attached: Star-Trek-the-Next-Generation-Tales-From-the-Set-Data-in-Baseball-Hat.jpg (800x600, 251K)

the makeup was great at making them look fucking diseased as hell on top of being greedy fucks.

post episodes that are so brutally bad you wanted to stab your ears with sewing needles

Attached: The_Sound_of_Her_Voice_title_card.jpg (712x530, 96K)

ds9 had the best little ships

Attached: Star_Trek_DanubeClassRunabout_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1920.jpg (1920x1200, 676K)

This episode failed to convince libtards, nerds, soibois, etc that letting refugees into their country is a really bad idea period. Look at what happened to Europe.

spotted the r/The_Donald PHR3@K of nature
you gotta go back

Attached: anon-when-the-general-died.png (1160x1464, 224K)

Computer, create thread-goers with lively discussion and interesting questions regarding Star Trek.
>Unable to comply

Attached: BarclayHolodeck.jpg (340x260, 64K)

Attached: Dukat 2.jpg (664x774, 66K)

Has STD been cancelled yet?

They're fucking disgusting too. Their skin is always sloughing off. I hope that entire race was put on New Bajor and then they all died when the Dominion destroyed it. Worse than niggers

>You should be proud - I hear they fought well, for a spiritual people
I will never not love that line. Seeing Kira getting her comeuppance is always cathartic.

Attached: 1460241205838.jpg (259x194, 8K)