I'm looking for kino with a similar feel

I'm looking for kino with a similar feel.

Attached: This_Machine_Kills_Kebabs.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9OxR4Y4F02k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_New_Zealand
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=mX9cvvezZhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your life

www.blacked.com

That one scene in Doom

Hello, Not A Cop, do you have plans for the overthrow of the government you would like to discuss with us? We also are not cops.

How can one man be so based?

I felt like that video was forgotten about too quickly, I mean it was the first ever live-streamed mass shooting. One would expect such dramatic video footage to have something of an influence.

Sloppy job Mossad

Well, now that I know for sure you aren't cops, allow me to get comfortable.

Attached: 1560178911325.png (422x528, 154K)

That cuck bitch in New Zealand banned guns because of it

White liberals don’t care about brown people outside of Europe or America, and at the same time
They don’t want people to think too hard and realize it was state sponsored

the internet has reduced people's attention spans

Things go too fast nowadays with the whole information saturation we're exposed to and it's easy to memory hole everything or bury it.

The Sri Lanka attack on easter was revenge for what Tarrant did.

Non-meme answer: Hardcore Henry. It was entirely recorded in first person.

Attached: 1547922333723.jpg (1400x932, 186K)

The biggest mass shooting in US history, Paddock, was forgotten in like a week.

It did but heavy suppression can work wonders on people as a megagroup

Harcore henry . Rampage?

>The biggest mass shooting in US history, Paddock, was forgotten in like a week.
And to this day we didn't learn anything about it or why it happened.

Where can I actually watch it? I saw a few Webms when it first happened the footage is like totally gone, even cripplechan's /pol/ has been empty when I check for it

Yeah, because our government was involved

Didn't he declare allegiance to ISIS or something?
Pretty easy to draw conclusions from that.

was he a hero or just another pretty face?

killing people is messed up desu. How do you bring yourself to take a life who has never done anything to you?

That was some sickening shit. Makes you realize how vulnerable you are without a gun

Killing foreign invaders was pretty standard up to a few decades ago

Westerners take free speech for granted but we're becoming China as the lawless tech trusts protect you from extremism.

Don't know but I can describe it.
Man says subscribe to pewdiepie, walks into a mosque, kills everyone, a man rushes him and almost succeeds, some people play dead, so he fires into the bodies. He leaves and shoots a muslim woman after leaving the mosque, she screams for help over and over, he walks over and blasts her brain away.
Goes into the car while the /pol/ anthem was playing, and drives away at top speed.

But he himself is a foreign invader

>who has never done anything to you
LOL

Attached: 3fd3faa583c4dc2ed82bc8ecf2c7577a30ec6425113da78637c2d70fd370003a_3929366.jpg (1600x900, 111K)

Trump literally banned bump stocks after that, anyone still supporting Trump is a kike

Attached: 1548007814406.png (480x466, 139K)

sent ;)

Isis propaganda footage desensitized people to violence.
it's funny that there were hundreds of hours of footage of brown people getting massacred in horrible ways on the internet and no one did
anything about it until tarrant.

Literally why wouldn’t you go after the terrorist cells instead of killing women and children? That’s a coward beta bitch move.
Can I get a quick rundown?

check infin i chan or bestg ore

because it happened in New Zealand

even if the most interesting thing in the world happened there, it's still New Zealand

crip/pol/ has been compromised for years, nothing is on there which is not approved by David Brock, and mods never lifted a finger to stop the corruption.
FuIICgan had direct uploads of it and sometimes has links to like bitchute. In the same ballpark is the independent documentary "The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes," which gets taken down as soon as it is uploaded.

>specified thread does not exist

yeah because he killed white people at a country music concert

I heard it was a secret terrorist ground for new recruits, actually.

ebba akerlund. swedish girl who got ran over by a isis symphatizer immigrant in sweden

kiwifarms is one of the only easy to access sites that keeps it up consistently. Moon is a huge faggot but I do admire him for that.

>expecting poltards to know anything about history

>rundown
Interesting choice of words.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-200618_Brave.jpg (720x1280, 504K)

>Yea Forums: REEE degeneracy all media is degenerate! Omg Drag queens reading to kids! This is sick and they are pedos!
>Yea Forums: LMAO BASED AND REDPILLED REMOVE KEBAB! Also Michael Jackson and Kevin Spacey are innocent! Hehe maybe they touched kids but they are good entertainers!
Yikes!

makes me sad. but you don’t fix anything by murdering children.
source? he probably chose it because it was the closest mosque to him

Feds literally got busted for inciting domestic terrorism on cripchan

You kids need to open up your hearts and let the sun shine in

You forgot to mention that Ebba's grave keeps being defaced by muslims in the area.

Still not an excuse to target women and children. And I really doubt that some random mosque in new zealand was that significant. Killing unarmed civilians is a weak and spineless move by a chickenshit who wanted to stir the global pot and start a war but ended up being largely forgotten in a few months.

They’ll call you r*ddit but you’re right

There was at least one guy who was caught planting bombs or something, who said he had been radicalized at that particular mosque. Obviously the mosque denies this.

Just get full auto, memestocks are for women.

Literally nobody ever said that

Amazing how they managed to contain the video. I watched it a couple hours after it became news. Absolute kino.

Nothing is more satisfying than realizing that most of the mentally ill murderers probably know that they’re already forgotten

Killing civilians is for intelligence communities, which tarrant is part of. Conveniently overshadowed unprecedented Israeli attacks on Gaza.

Was she ok?

Not surprising. They won't do a god-damned thing about blacks, cartels, the Chinese, or Muslims, but they will entrap some retarded white boy who doesn't know how "police work" works.

That's not the point moron
The point is he doesn't care about gun rights, he recently said he also was looking at banning suppressors

Even if that's true, does it not occur to people that the women and children in there are not to blame? If anything, they're just as much the victims as anyone else. They've been born into a violent fate and are doomed to be enslaved to it from cradle to grave.

I’m pretty sure having people not massacred is a more satisfying feeling psycho

Women and children are more dangerous when the battle is fought demographically. There are no innocents. Every foreign boot on the ground can be considered a militant.
Stay on your home soil if you don't want to be treated like a invasion force.

>Conveniently overshadowed unprecedented Israeli attacks on Gaza.
>overshadowed
The media never pays attention to that.

Dumbass. You know they can track you through your ip and the apps you obviously have open

>entrap
>implying they will arrest them before they commit attacks

Remind they got a strong tip off about the Parkland shooter. It’s an objective fact they benefit from letting massacres happen.

But he attacked terrorist cell. Not Adriana Grade concert.

And justified massive legislation, as seen after Port Arthur and the bizarre UK incident, which is sealed from serious discussion for 100 years, and just like they try to do after every school shooting here. Almost like that's the plan.

Cringe. You talk about homesoil and wars like that but I don’t see Maori people getting autistic over white people. They’ve just accepted it.

>all those google play notifications
yikes

Attached: 74997755755cfda26a97185249446234--true-crime-asylum.jpg (500x335, 12K)

Prior successful conquest doesn't intrinsically demand a present suicide, you disingenuous anti-intellectual.

>hiding
I don't think hiding is real.

The last major terrorist attack in New Zealand was in 1985 dude shut the fuck and stop making it seem like NZ is a war zone

>homesoil
>white people in New Zealand

Attached: 27830659-laughing-african-man-with-traditional-clothes.jpg (1000x1300, 145K)

unironically 'what' does a stock do?

Hardcore Henry, honestly it feels like the guy was inspired by it when he was doing his flashy mag reloads. You can tell he was really putting on a show for the viewers.

Port Arthur is such an obvious state sponsored murder
>hyper mentally ill man that can’t defend himself verbally is a cold trained headshotting professional and legislation is immediately presented afterwards

Get more info.

That's called being conquered. You seem to share that vile cowardice.
>Cringe
Try harder at social shaming like a woman though, it's the only way you'll ever be confused for one.

A bump stock
Its mainly used in competition shooting to shoot a rifle a bit faster, though its very inaccurate

The quality of the picture was mediocre on his short film with low resolution, shaky cam and bad CGI. The soundtrack was interresting though.

Attached: 1562067775269m.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

It was so heavily censored and policed it's no wonder people forgot about it, it actually fucking pisses me off because if more people were able to see the full video there would doubtlessly be more significant social change. People don't take horrific acts of violence seriously when the news refuses to show it to people, those fucking cowards.

Fist of Fury

Check that out:
youtu.be/9OxR4Y4F02k

LOL if you admit whites are conquerors then dont play the victims when muslims get al fuck your shit up

>dude you conquered this land so just let yourself be conquered it's only fair

Attached: hmmm.jpg (387x420, 43K)

uses the recoil of the gun to fire again, simulating automatic fire

No he didn’t

>jumps straight to the tranny “argument”
Dude you’re such a fucking faggot lmao, you need to unironically interact with someone if you think I’m social shaming you. If you talk like that with anyone in real life, they’re going to distance themselves as far as possible from you. I’m trying to help you out.

kek I wonder if that's literally what they think

>waaaaay why wont people sit back and let us run roughshod all over them? Van attacks, terrorist bombings..why do they persecute me so?
Grow up, Cody.

Oof...

Attached: hm.jpg (927x960, 194K)

If you admit muslims are attacking our countries then don't try to play them off as victims, LOL

Show me an example of an Islamic attack in New Zealand because I cannot find one. You’re making shit up.

>literally crying over dead foreign colonists
>trying to "waaahhhh" the other person
Stop being a child

oh

Attached: manchester-bomb-victims.jpg (750x500, 78K)

I saw it. Guy didn’t break a nerve at all during the whole thing. He either was a psycho or CIA/Mossad trained.

None of those people were killed in the Christchurch shooting.

Why do you think they're bombing you? For the fun of it? You ruined their whole part of the world with your imperialism and haphazard "borders"
Dont pretend to be innocent. If its war then let it be war, not aine misguided attempt at tit for tat, because they didn't come to your lands first, you went to theirs

Have a kebab and chill

Attached: cd.jpg (584x735, 140K)

killer might be a psycho you say? I never thought of it that way

>I’m not social shaming you
>but I'm going to tell you to change your mind with the threat of social ostracization
fucking lmao at the state of your intelligence

>they're obviously your enemy so it makes sense to let them live in your country xD
Because of FAGGOTS like you this will continue to happen

Just saying.

>Why do you think they're bombing you? For the fun of it? You ruined their whole part of the world with your imperialism and haphazard "borders"
>Dont pretend to be innocent. If its war then let it be war, not aine misguided attempt at tit for tat, because they didn't come to your lands first, you went to theirs
I mean, ok, but then let's stop allowing non-white immigration and send back non-whites in white countries.

And these people had nothing to do with the bombing of Iraq

We're literally on an anonymous Taiwanese trading card forum, if you think me replying "cringe" to you is ""social"" shaming, then you're probably already ostracized irl
Go ahead, call me a tranny. Prove me right.

Attached: 1535654164109.jpg (480x472, 28K)

I didn't say anything about immigration. I said dont play the hapless victim. If all muslims are guilty then all whites are guilty and you cant go crying when some little white girl gets v&.
Just realize that YOU are the primary aggressor in ALL of this shit.

I never understood the glownigger meme
Is it because the CIA uses glow in the dark stickers or something?

Attached: 8478144_f496.jpg (496x230, 56K)

Their presence is an attack.
>You ruined their whole part of the world with your imperialism and haphazard "borders"
And their ruining our part of the world with their neo-colonialism.
>If its war then let it be war
That's kind of the perspective I was trying to describe for you, since you seemed so confused about their particular motives.

Or maybe he just genuinely hated the people he was trying to mass murder. You'd be surprised how much anger will suppress other emotions.

Also he does start to panic as he realizes he runs out of time to burn the mosque and needs to get moving.

That's up to white countries to decide. If they dont decide to do it, then that's on them. Dont hate the players hate the game.

Do you ever get the feeling like its actually JIDF posting that everything is jews, to give the appearance that they are all powerful ?
Then you also have JIDF responding to their own accusations and denying them. While everyone else gets sucked into some schizo larp shitstorm

Whats your point dude? Terrorism is wrong either way. If you think because a fucked up Jihadi murdered other people, then its okay to murder a mosque full of men women and children that had nothing to do with Manchester, you lack empathy

Why do the Irish have this face? It’s such an ugly face and I can easily spot an Irishmen with that face.

"Cringe" literally is a opinion-tally post though brah. That's the point of it. You're embarrassing yourself

JIDF detected

>Born in Australia
>Somehow not a foreigner in NZ
Might want to look at a map before you call anyone else anti-intellectual

52 innocent people died because some other people got bombed in another country

Attached: London Bombings.png (652x471, 201K)

Unironically this.

They shouldn't have been there then. If you think it's okay for half the third world to colonize the first, you lack empathy.

it kinda did, it's also kind of illegal to possess and distribute in non free countries so most people outside of the first wave of watchers can't see it.

>neo colonialism
LMFAO YOU ARE WELCOMING THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRIES. Dont get mad at them because they're coming. Get mad at your politicians for inviting them. It's like you go utterly destroy someone's house then get mad when your parents invite them to live with you and are surprised when many of them are pissed the fuck off. You have NO moral leg to stand on. You shit the bed, how sleep in it. You reap what you sow. The sins of the fathers, etc.

why don't you create a similar feeling to what the victims felt right there in your gaming chair?

Welcome to globalization of warfare, my fren

>You're embarrassing yourself
Bud you're the one who's seething because of a single word i included in my post. You wanna keep going about how I socially shamed you?

Attached: 1451847071277.gif (200x200, 32K)

>dude but it's hypocritical to have enemies and act on those terms or something
How do people actually get this dumb fampai? Again, because of useless cocksuckers like you this will keep happening.

TO THE KIWI TOWN OF CHRISTCHURCH RODE A STRANGER ONE FINE DAY

>innocent

Attached: 1512202713942.png (968x720, 884K)

I wouldn't call it welcoming if they're getting gunned down, honestly.

I didn't do anything but please come reap me bb ;^) it will be fine

>anime

kys

Your reading comprehension is shit. No wonder you're here spouting all this inane dumbfuckery behind a keyboard. You are a genetic dead-end. LOL enjoy your impotent rage.

>responding to something is "seething"
Are we gonna run the entire gamut of fallback weasel words or are you just gonna suck your own dick on cam already

Well meme'd friend

Attached: 1558669998639.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Nice retort, retart. Really showed him with that hot angry post full of nothing.

>because if more people were able to see the full video there would doubtlessly be more significant social change.
Keep thinking that, school shooter.

>one instance in New Zealand
>THE LEADER OF YOUR COUNTRY DONS MUSLIM GARB

Attached: download (1).jpg (3168x2112, 454K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_New_Zealand
There are literally no records of any Muslim attack in New Zealand, stop dramatizing stuff. I'm going to have empathy for anyone who gets killed for no reason.
Are you going to list off Islamic terrorists attacks as if it justifies murdering unarmed people like a coward?

have two for one

Attached: 14957145694.png (716x345, 394K)

>all this pointless debate
can't we all just agree Tarrant was based and they had it coming?

I think it’s still on Brenton’s Encyclopedia Dramatica page

Whatever you say, Satan.

You like to throw people under the bus don't you

Attached: bus.jpg (474x297, 30K)

>Are we gonna run the entire gamut of fallback weasel words or are you just gonna suck your own dick on cam already
This reads like a sophist desperately attempting to convince people that he's intelligent by using words he heard from Twitter and television.
You're not impressing anyone bucko

Attached: 1455767126918.jpg (400x400, 24K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Where did I mention terrorism as a motivation? My point is these people see immigration as invasion. You can't whine about foreigners being victims when their migration instigates a demographic collapse.

>don't boil my argument down, to war, you DESERVE this
>engage me!
Shut up retard. I don't give a fuck if we bomb every one if them to kingdom come and there is no reason for them to be here. If they want to keep coming and dumbasses like you want to excuse it well they are going to have to accept part and parcel of however the citizens of our brave new world respond.

the cool parts are in webms that get shared all the time; after he cleaned the mosque he just got in the car and drove into the sunset, the video ended as he drove away

>you
>Pic related

Attached: 1442326466333.jpg (720x507, 70K)

Attached: 1552623294203.png (1024x610, 488K)

I was able to save it, I make sure to archive shit like this the moment it comes up. It came from the Kiwi Farms upload.

It's pretty brutal.

>not a single sneed

>sophist
The irony. At least you admit you don't actually have a response.

LOL

Attached: 20190708_164417.jpg (624x398, 87K)

He said first world. He didn't say New Zealand. If you think Muslims terrorism isn't a problem in commonwealth countries then you're pretty damn ignorant to global politics my man.

Attached: For Rotherham.jpg (780x439, 61K)

Look up Terry A David

>"Stay on your home soil if you don't want to be treated like a invasion force"
Learn to war

Attached: 1562600053709.jpg (480x479, 14K)

nice phone nigga

People just need to shut up about it.

Attached: naz shah.jpg (710x960, 76K)

Same. I could probably upload a mega but I'm too lazy rn. The guy had 0 sense of mercy. Even more brutal than ISIS propoganda videos except instead of nasheeds the guy blasts /pol/ music the entire time and makes shitty meme references a lot.

What a fucking world

killing subhumans is a good thing. I can't wait till you old moral grandstanding boomer fucks die and we can finally fix our problems instead of pretending they don't exist

Watching this shit just hours after it happened with the first wave of threads, like 30 minutes of pure kino that I doubt anything could ever beat. Its adrenaline inducing, heart racing action mixed with realism and the pure passion and anger of the scorned white man.

I mean sloppy job mossad

>terrorist cells
Every mosque in white countries is terrorist cell, retard

... Is that Twitter user really so autistic that he doesn't understand the extreme sarcasm in what he just capped?

I really hope you guys realize there's other solutions to this crisis other than gunning down droves of people. Most of you are just throwing examples of terrorism at me. 90% of US domestic terrorism is committed by white right wingers, but I haven't seen any libs gunning down churches of white people.

Attached: fuckit.gif (290x198, 993K)

>It's pretty brutal
The edits are hilarious. My favorite is the one where he caps some trash bag wearing woman in the street while she's screaming "help me" and it cuts to the Charlie Murphy clip from the Rick James story where he says "I was like yo we just gave em some help"

Kek your response basically consisted of "TRANNY" and "STOP SOCIAL SHAMING ME". Just take a break from the keyboard dude.

>90% of US domestic terrorism is committed by white right wingers
It's not, that's bullshit that retarded bougie liberals on Snopes.

T. Not even white but not retarded enough to think that white right wingers are the most violent demographic in the US.

People would take your arguments about being compassionate more seriously if you laid off the blatant and easily disproven lies that you picked up from leftypol and resetera.

Fuck this MK-ULTRA faggot who didn't even mention the jews and ruined gun laws for everyone

>tfw some random aussie made far more to bring justice to europeans than all western governments together
pretty sad; we are a dying civilization

>HELP ME
>HELP-
>*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
What was your reaction?

I like the TF2 edit where Tarrant becomes the snoiper myself.

Another anti-white myth I were was true.

Attached: 1536799057651.jpg (480x360, 7K)

interesting that that tidbit is actually not supported by your boogeymans, but one of your own The Daily Caller
The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation using data from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), found 92% of all "ideologically motivated homicide incidents" committed in the United States from 2007 to 2016 were motivated by right-wing extremism or white supremacism.[77] According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.[78][79]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States

keep denying reality

That's not what I said in the first place so yeah but I am still correct. And here you are, an illiterate telling me to work on my reading comprehension. Keep excusing, it will keep on happening.

Attached: 1541871274646.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Attached: original.gif (640x360, 868K)

>includes random bank robberies in towns of less than 1200 people as "right wing terrorism" in its statistics
So that's how they cook their books. Fuck off and die retard.

I was on a packed bus when the webms started being spammed, when he got to the Mosque's door and raised the shotgun I had to hide the phone quickly, it literally fumbled on my hands before I managed to put it in my pocket

>The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation
>Politically conservative
*Zionist
>We're motivated by right wing extremism
They count jihadism in that btw

Remember kids, never trust raw percentage claims from liberals on anything. They'll always include random shit into their data group until it numerically outnumbers the real statistic they want buried and bury the citations at the back no one will read.

Cringe, it was all over the news anyways.

Just wanna reiterate this:
>can't we all just agree Tarrant was based and they had it coming?

Literally only one was a bank robbery and it happened in 2003 retard
>104 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 87 killed in far-right attacks, 8 killed in black separatist/nationalist/supremacist attacks, and 8 killed in ideological misogyny/"incel" ideology attacks.[
Jihadists are its separate thing dumbass
The Daily Caller is a conservative network with ties to white supremacists but ok

It was 7am so no it wasn't all over the news.

They include Muslims too

He actually was pretty much a loser, he was bullied on a /k/ discord for uploading his cringe gear

It wasn't. That attack was planned months in advance.

Oof....

Attached: Christchurch.png (904x624, 253K)

Jews have a serious rude awakening when they’re realize no one gives a fuck about whiteness

They also count all prison violence initiated by a white inmate, which nobody honest would count as "terrorism." But they do not count prison violence itself because the overwhelming majority of prison violence is non-white on white. So it's literally count the whites ten times, don't count Muslims, as you would infer from their starting on September 12th.

he was a manlet goblin who's only way to get noticed was to livestream killing people for attention

It’s kind of sad really, the absolute lengths they’ll go through to distort reality

Those are literally white people HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA

>Jihadists are its separate thing dumbass
... Did you just not read your own source and can't do basic math? That's not from the START study, that's from the New America Foundation which according to Wikipedia, an aggregate site you're not meant to use as a direct source but fuck it you're doing it anyways

>Although the organization describes itself as "non-partisan", its policy views have been characterized as liberal or left-leaning.[9][10] The New America Foundation has been criticized for its perceived close ties with Google, including its decision to fire an employee who criticized Google as a monopoly. The organization, however, has denied improper influence.
I mean it's current president is some bougie faggot who wrote for the New Yorker like lmao

>jihadist isn't terrorism
Okay. Bet it's not Islamic either.

>new zealand
>white

What do you hope to gain from this clearly dishonest behavior? Are you so arrogant that you believe no one will think about it themselves and will just blindly take it at face value. That’s not how the world works.

I’d honestly think you were a /pol/ falseflagger if I haven’t seen people behaving like you completely serious

based Pmags

>white

Reminder the FBI has gotten caught inciting domestic terrorism on the internet.

Reminder the FBI has gotten caught inciting domestic terrorism on the internet.

Glow in the dark clowns be gone

Probably some low-rolling Taco Bell employee failed to properly comp him.

Attached: 1507347836059.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

I like how none of you have posted a single source in response to mine. You're saying how the START study lists supposedly minor shit as white. You claimed that Jihadists are counted in the right-wing attacks without posting sources. Are you so arrogant that you believe no one will think about it themselves and will just blindly take it at face value?
Also zionist is still conservative like Donald Trump, a republican.

>my thread gets deleted in 5 minutes
>this one stays for an hour+
just fucking ban me already

Why can’t you have a discussion? What do you hope to gain?

>your PM wore Muslim garb, that means by the laws of the universe you CANNOT dislike what's going on right now
I think it's worth keeping in mind that no major white nation has ever given their people a democratic vote on whether or not they'd like to import third worlders. A PM gets elected and you pray they act within the nation's best interests and don't embarrass you as a representative of your nation, but nobody can see into the future, and New Zealand isn't a hivemind. There are millions of individuals who don't like what's going on, and there's the occasional one that will outright respond to it violently.

>bunch of people are shot
>let's dress up as babushkas!
great publicity stunt even if a little tasteless and nonsensical

>WAAAAAAH WHY IS NO ONE ENGAGING IN ONE-SIDED DISHONEST “DISCOURSE”

Have sex incel

>Two guys 8 years ago.
>No other info other than they went there.
Pretty weak rationale to kill a bunch of civilians.

It's not off-topic, Tarrant directed a kino short film.

Let them in

Attached: 1468537124306.jpg (598x617, 60K)

None of this would be an issue if the state wluld protect us. The real issue here isn't Muslims, it isn't vigilantes, it's Georgetown and Harvard grads who want us to not only die violently but to accept dying violently.

>Why can’t you have a discussion? What do you hope to gain?
Literally this whole thread is full of people attempting to justify a dude killing people. I don't come to Yea Forums to talk about shit like that. I just want to talk about movies.
>y-you're the incel
Buddy if you're this interested in this shit I know for sure you don't fuck, let alone interact with a girl.

Attached: 1466324850520.gif (300x168, 791K)

Have sex

I almost refuse to believe that one human can be so retarded. You do realize that most hate crimes blacks commit don’t get documented as hate crimes. The daily caller is literally a pro Zionist publication

Chapo chud house isn’t filled with humans

We can’t talk about movies anymore. The world can’t talk about movies anymore. It’s time to talk about war.

seething incel

Right wingers do commit the most terrorist attacks only if you include Israel

Attached: 206E5BF2-4B51-463B-A60E-27D213EC9BC3.jpg (640x350, 109K)

>You do realize that most hate crimes blacks commit don’t get documented as hate crimes
source?
>The daily caller is literally a pro Zionist publication
dont realize what that has to do with black hate crimes when your average Jew is afraid of a nig
wtf is a chapo chud house?

No that's the thing, the NZ shooting video had the opposite effect on me, instead of being desensitized I was only more horrifying. I'm already desensitized enough by beheading videos and other liveleak shit but it wasn't the gore itself that freaked me out but the act as a whole. I think if more people witnessed it fully then all the mass shootings we hear about wouldn't feel so blazé.

youtube.com/watch?v=mX9cvvezZhY

nigga this shit happened nearly half a year ago and nothing happened

You are literally a radicalized terrorist that supports terrorism and call others shooters, ok

Why the fuck is this thread even allowed?

Because jannies can relate to incels

Jews stole a nation by lying about an imagined atrocity so anything goes I guess

If you're interested in figures, then it's not the probability of a white person engaging in terrorism versus the probability of a non-white person engaging in terrorism, but the amount of people killed by white terrorists versus non-white terrorists. Even if your figure is correct—which I doubt—it wouldn't really matter. What matters is how many people whites kill versus non-whites. The most serious terrorist attack on American soil was on 9/11, and I have a guess that if we were to crunch the numbers you would find that you are more likely to be killed by a non-white terrorist than a white one.

See

All those painted swastikas and phoned-in threats to synagogues and black churches were disgruntled black employees, except when they were from one industrious Israeli, and the lyingpress never mentioned that. But they spammed the hell out of initial reports.

The natives found in New Zealand have zero to do with Islam, though. Are you saying Muslims, (a HIGHLY imperialistic people, may it be said), are within their right to pick up the slack for Polynesian Maoris, an entirely separate ethno-religious group? Using your retarded logic, I could say Europeans are justified to kick out Middle-Easterners from their homes because of what they did to Christian Spain and Sicily over a thousand years ago.

its a honeypot thread

This is a good point, the more people talked about it the more radical people were getting on either side, it was in the establishment's best interest to wipe it out of people's memories.

Cry more, jew.

It don't matter. None of this matters.

>Thought a generic shooting video with memes would force the US to ban guns and start a civil war
This is what happens when you see too much anime and think overtly complicated keikakus work irl.

The entirety of the internet (and most of real life thanks to hot mics being everywhere) is a honeypot due to glowniggers and tech giant collusion

Jannies sleeping

This. No stone will be left unturned to track down and crucify every last white person who thinks ths emperor is naked. But that guy who was caught twice setting up terrorist training camps, and who happens to be the son of the head of CAIR (Muslim ADL), hey, we can't be everywhere.

I normally hate /pol/ but I'll be damned if it isn't the board on the site when there's a major happening.

That is the effect it had in NZ, which didn't have a second amendment but which did have relatively lax laws.

>more radical people were getting on either side, it was in the establishment's best interest to wipe it out of people's memories.

This is important. The elite want to maintain the status quo. They will guarantee the balance of power is never upset. Antifa shoots up a crowd? FBI will balance it out for them.