Untitled

. . .

Attached: 1560462062128.png (251x189, 55K)

The Godfather.
Didnt even get past the wedding.

JUST LIKE THE OCEAN UNDER THE MOOON
ITS THE SAME AS THE EMOTION THAT I GET FROM YOUUUU
YOU GOT THAT KIND OF LOVIN THAT CAN BE SO SMOOTH
GIVE ME YOUR HEART MAKE IT REAL
OR ELSE FORGET ABOUT IT

Apocalypse now

Look at all these accolades! It has to be good, right?

Attached: Tinker tailor soldier spy.png (364x273, 195K)

Terminator.

just when i got invested in the monkey battles Kubrick drops the plot completely

Taxi Driver

Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind

Zodiac
I was like 14 at the time and lost my virginity to the girl I was crushing on since I hit puberty

cringe and plebeian pilled

Attached: Plebivs Maximvs.jpg (400x462, 48K)

Tree of Life

Attached: 75A16B3E-2DC9-4340-B82F-B5D059348963.jpg (220x332, 20K)

The Human Centipede

20 minutes into it... wanted to turn it off. Then he's getting into Animus, something is going on and then again wanted to turn it off. Finished it but I don't remember what was going on after the scene where they wanted to burn them.

Games were repetitive but cool, movie sucked.

Attached: assassins-creed__300_427.jpg (300x427, 31K)

Battle of the Five Armies

lmao cuck

Friday the 13th.

I turned off Rolling Thunder because it looked like a cheap 70s made-for-TV movie. But I came back to it and found that look was deliberate and it's a great movie.
I turned off Turkish Delight because of the beach scene. But I came back to it and learned the stranger than fiction anecdote that goes with that scene.
I turned off Le Cercle Rouge because of the line of gendarmes defeated by a one foot wide three inch deep backyard stream. But I came back to it and enjoyed its grim manly commitment.
I walked out of Hope Floats, and I do not regret doing so. Jesus that was a stupid movie.

Attached: 1561828587788.jpg (750x669, 74K)

The Deer Hunter

nigga you wot?
The best scene is literally the last scene.

This meme is correct
There is one good scene in that entire fucking movie

Attached: 0tk1nx.jpg (432x640, 94K)

I’m too autistic/lonely that I can’t turn of a movie no matter how much I don’t like it. My bodies natural defence to this is involuntary falling asleep. I last fell asleep to hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.

idiots
based

Moonlight

A Cure for Wellness was the only movie in memory that I absolutely could not be bothered to finish.

Mfw I like them all and Jarhead.

Elizabeth: The Golden Age
The English Patient

Attached: Cin_maton.jpg (600x810, 80K)

The second star wars prequel. Holy shit even Adam Sandler movies can keep my attention better. I still haven't made it to the so called "good" trilogy yet.

Road Warrior. I don't get it either, I enjoyed both the first one and Beyond Thunderdome.

hunger games
twilight

dub dubs confirms both boring af

Green Hornet
Although, I technically walked out of the theater.

U5731

twice

The Matrix
t. My mother

You're favourite

I can totally understand why, but I genuinely love that movie

LOTR

complete snooze fest, If you like it something is servilely lacking in your life

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

>likes shiny lights and spaceships better than the kino monkey war movie that could have been if Kubrick had only grown the movie balls to make it

Attached: bhdfbbjdfgnj.jpg (619x416, 171K)

Oh shit don't remind me

I really wanted to like it too. The actor who played Kato was a talented martial artist, but Seth Rogan was massively miscast

Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3.

Attached: 1522165391883m.jpg (1024x527, 67K)

Tag (2015)
Dirty Harry

Attached: mysticriver-832x600.jpg (832x600, 63K)

Apocalypse Now
Twister
A River Runs Through It
Terminator 2
Ghost Busters

>Terminator 2
>Ghost Busters
YOu are a fucking moron. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

What if I said there's never been a movie so boring I switched it off?

Stalker was the most boring movie I'd ever seen, but I still watched it to the end. Albeit I use the word "watched" loosely because I could barely remain focused.

The Messanger
That Joan of Arc story. It was awful.

I went to see it in theaters years ago with my step sister. She had to watch it for her college project. The entire movie was mind-numbingly boring. It was just awful. Even the ending where they purned her was boring.

But I'll always remember it, because once the movie was over, the lights went up. As I was getting to stand up, this one old lady began a slow clap. LIke, I think she honestly thought others would join in.
But no one did. She just clapped for five seconds straight, stood up, and wouldn't look her husband in the face as they left.

Fucking boring movie, now associated with weird bizarre experiences.

Attached: 51DT74HP2QL.jpg (321x475, 46K)

I’ve tried watching Fantastic Beasts 2 like 3 times now and my eyes glaze over every time why do women like these dull films

Lol everyone says this one. I’m scared to watch it for this reason.

tree of life
tinker taylor solider spy
hail cesar
inherent vice

The assassination of jesus james...

Schindler's List

This was pretty stupid. Leave it to Britcucks to arm their spies with pocket knives instead of guns

The Phantom Menace

cringe, why does Yea Forums have such garbage taste?

Attached: IMG_3627.jpg (960x1440, 100K)

Absolutely fucking based
The Godfather is the ultimate inverse-pleb filter. The only reason people think it's good is because everyone else says it's good.
It is the epitome of Reddit.

Attached: VHS.jpg (182x268, 14K)

This one is literally the ONLY one that I purposely stopped in the middle and never tried to watch again

Attached: images.jpg (707x960, 96K)

when that twink Jared Leto showed up I was done

Attached: MV5BNzA1Njg4NzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODk5NjU3MzI@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 1M)

Attached: 0j6pt7.jpg (432x640, 44K)

I fell asleep during 2001. First and only time that has happened to me

this

natural born killers

The Passion of Joan of Arc

plen

So much this. You go from scene to scene so quickly you don't have any time to give a fuck about any character.

Attached: akira_1530462650_crop_550x309.jpg (550x309, 28K)

s11e05

ITT: ADD addled zoomers who should seriously consider getting euthanized before breeding

insidious. or any scary movie for that. the characters are always so damn stupid and cliche.

>it's a "muh taste" redditor

no one will care about these flicks in 100 years

It insists upon itself.

I fell asleep to this at the theater

Usually I'll just turn out to be "not in the mood" when I do this and later I'll go back and finish the movie.

Leprechaun origins

The Last Jedi. Took me five tries to watch it. For how bad it is amazes me how nobody mentions how goddamn boring it is. Nothing fucking happens.

Lost in translation

AMERILARD SNIPER

Mulholland Drive

Attached: 1555095366107.jpg (1958x2937, 3.59M)

fucking THIS

Great movie. But i completely understand.

supposedly one of the best documentaries out there. Its about fucking nothing, turned off after 15 minutes

Attached: sunless.jpg (1280x1833, 328K)

It was good until he got back from his 1st tour and it became 'YOU'VE CHANGED' drama. And then the scene with the 'Butcher' drilling the kids brain was shock value. Finally, the 'last stand' fight was just boring by tha tpoint. Way too long.

Attached: u2fg09.jpg (800x1127, 97K)

Annihilation

Fuck you.
bait but digits.
fair, not everyone's capable of watching literal kino. Philip glass is great though.

>Fuck you.
Hey man, I tried it twice so idk what to say. The first two were good fun, something didn't hook me with 3 though. Will try it again though.