Recommend me some movies with Rebecca Hall that you've liked. I've already seen Vicky Cristina Barcelona...

Recommend me some movies with Rebecca Hall that you've liked. I've already seen Vicky Cristina Barcelona, The Town and Christine. She's awesome.

Attached: untitled.png (369x359, 193K)

Iron Man 3

She has weird eyes. They're slightly too far apart and one eye is higher than than other. She's on the border or ayyylmao and normal and it's too uncanny valley

And if you said this world aint good enough
I would give my lworld to lift you up
I would change my life to better suit your mood
Because you're so smooth

the prestige

I thought the Iron Man 3 scenes with her were impossible to find?

>this is considered black in america

Christine is essential hallkino. #femcelrepresentation

Should be considered black everywhere.

I'm pretty sure they were there when I watched it that one time.

Oh I should check then, I haven't seen the movie, and once read that her scenes were missing or something like that. Thanks.

It's that kind of face that's really only acceptable when there's a dick in her mouth and she's working on swallowing as much cum as possible through her tiny neck.

Her best movie is The Prestige easily

Attached: the prestige.jpg (1349x507, 162K)

I watched The Prestige ages ago but I don't know why I can't remember any of her scenes in it.

I paused at her scene in The Town where her feet are reaching for the silent alarm and blew a load.

She plays a dejected wife and a sexy corpse

secretariat
seabiscuit
war horse

her single scene in Horace & Pete's was pretty kino

Attached: MV5BMGM3NjQxOWItMzAxOS00YmFjLWEwY2UtN2JmNzhhZDIzZTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczODAwNDg@._V1_.jpg (1270x711, 132K)

The Awakening (2011 ) is must- see Rebeccakino

very funny
thanks

The Gift
Chistine