NETFLIX IS FUCKED

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-133928_Chrome.jpg (1074x1691, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPYiTpy5F5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironicly would watch a Warner service.

Who owns that 70's show?

>.57
>bigmouth
Fucking christ

>Just bought Frasier complete series bundle
And there goes my only reason for owning Netflix.

Guess I better watch all that shit finally. I've never seen Friends or finished Frasier and everyone tells me Parks and Rec is just girl Office but worse.

>owning
haha goy you own nothing

>Big Mouth
Post it you fucking pussy.

why isnt stranger things on the list?

I bought it on DVD, It will work forever you fucking zoomer.

>new girl
yea no. I'm assuming this is just TV SHOW traffic and not ALL traffic

you said owning netflix you retarded ape

NPR would have you believe that "Orange is the New Black" is the modern day early "Simpsons."

>forensic files isnt number 1
this list is bullshit, thats the only show i watch on netflix

It was FOX originally

>all those white people shows
Gross

The Carsey-Werner Company

there are many tv shows that are produced by other companies and shopped around for a network to air it.

What about Movies?

who tf fuck watches the office on netflix? Is this an american thing?

Wait a minute, NCIS is CBS, not WarnerMedia, Disney, or NBCU.

I think a lot of businesses put it on as background noise. I went into a barber shop recently, and they had a constant stream of The Office and Parks and Rec.

Random article fucked up and left off CBS All Access

So what show is Netflix banking on that will keep them going ?

My gf and I watched it on her mom's netflix account

BTFO

I thought Netflix kept all their viewership numbers secret unless they wanted to announce a show breaking one of their records or something?

Strange how networks keep pushing diversity when the most popular shows people choose to watch are dominated by a a white majority cast.

no wonder they throw som much money at black mirror

Attached: 1559741660999.jpg (794x804, 218K)

>white girls be like: is watching the Office a personality?

Attached: 1560037126553.png (724x611, 63K)

so no one likes stranger things or dark or any of those others hard shilled shows?

i don't get it

shows like that get millions of 1 time viewers. For some reason, people rewatch the crap on the list over and over

>WB
>Sony
>Disney/Fox
>NBC/Universal
Netflix will be a ghost town. What major players are left to get content from? Paramount?

>people actually watch the US version of shameless
Disgusting

mexican tv networks like televisa and european public tv shows

I believe it, people threw a shit fit when they didn't renew Friends, and then Netflix had to pay out the ass for it after the outcry.

nobody actually watches it everyone just pretends they do for social clout

Background shows

With the possible exception of Bojack every single one of those shows is a womans show. All of them. I think because teevee and Yea Forums are theie own bubbles posters have a hard time understanding just how much Netflix girls watch

What the FUCK who is watching this trash?

I loved The Office, but how the hell do people rewatch it like they do? I've probably seen the series a collective 5 times because of housemates watching and rewatching the shit.

pretty much all old boomer shows no one gives a fuck about

>having a subscription service to watch re-runs of 20yo series

Surely no human is THAT stupid
Surely

because they spend the entire time on their phone and not actually watching the shit

>Supernatural is 6th
How is this cheap series that is on season 14(that went downhill after the 5th) still so popular goddamn.

This is the truth and people who do it fucking infuriate me. My family and half my friends do it. Then when the movie or show is over, they're confused or didn't like it, because they weren't fucking watching.
This is literally what killed Police Squad! in 6 episodes. They talk about it on a DVD extra.

overloading yourself with sensory input so that your brain never starts thinking about what a failure you are. Same reason people listen to music in the shower and stare at their phone until they fall asleep.

They most certainly CAN be that stupid (although they usually share accounts)
And don't call me Shirley

The whole reason Netflix became big in the first place is because it was originally just a convenient place to watch a bunch of old shows and movies.

Thats what you get for jumping on the cast blacks in everything trend.

They just have it on loop in class rooms near you

Why do so many people like Big Mouth? Its disgusting.

I watch it on free to air TV.

>Supernatural
>top 6
Based

All 3 of those shows suck dick dont bother. Parks and reddit is the most overrated show out there

This, so much this.

It's cheaper and more convenient that buying the DVDs. Also no ads. Hell, I'm a plexfag but still have netflix just for when I'm too lazy to torrent and set up all the folders.

>tfw haven't watched a single one of these plebeian background noises

Attached: aku.png (416x163, 78K)

MFW I realize there's none of that woke garbage in OP's chart

Attached: 1552613209063.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Its great up until Season 5

>no OA

Plebians

Women, aka half the population viewer base

This is why Netflix is pumping more and more into their original programming and movies. They need to build a library of exclusive content before their golden age ends.

More than half of Netflix users probably.
>golden age

they're all on youtube tho?

I really do not understand how the Jewnited States government let Disney buy Fox. Capitalism truly is a mistake.

Disney is too powerful, we only have one option now.

Attached: United Humanity 2.png (702x876, 518K)

Based frasier

normies watch those shows as background noise while at work. i should know, I work next to one who literally spends the whole day listening, not watching the show.

I even asked her how she could pay attention to the show and do work at the same time, her reply was "it's ok, I've seen this show many times. I have the entire episode memorized."

>implying we don't already live as corporatist-communist welfare serfs

Zero rewatchability.

Cope Kikeflix cuck

>being a shill for the eternal rat

That's strange. Pretty much no one watches Netflix's original content. They pissed away billions of dollars for those numbers?

Is The Last Czars any good Yea Forums?

Where are these numbers coming from? Netflix is notoriously protective of their viewing data.

Well, this was probably over one month. Netflix originals get good numbers, but only when they come out. They're event series like with HBO.

>The Office
>Criminal Minds
Can't find them on Netflix.

I'm also curious about this

>Netflix originals get good numbers, but only when they come out. They're event series like with HBO.
That doesn't help things. 20-30 year old series are getting more repeat play than the latest OC? How does that look?

Pretty much all Netflix original content is unironically a Jewish psyops, so yes, it does make sense that they'd spend so much on it.

Like this goy:
>new show/season of the month comes out
>a few lonely zoomers and millenials watch it
>they tell their popular friends to check it out
>soon its the latest watercooler talk
>next month something else comes out
Rinse and Repeat.
Netflix just barely manages competent storytelling but normies don't care because TV is a social thing now.

Basic thots.

Maybe Stranger Things?

Netflix is like 30% of all internet traffic which means the office is 2% which means JIM MAKING THAT STUPID FACE IS AT LEAST .1% OF ALL INTERNET TRAFFIC IN USA

what does the % mean?
what does the grey bars mean?

Bonnie Turner, who gave LoJo unto Norm

it's not just netflix
all these different companies are going to open their own streaming services, to the point where each one will have something you want to watch and the market will be spread thin
streaming is becoming the next cable tv
streaming as we know it is dying

Percentage = % of all Netflix views
Gray bars = owned by Netflix

I desperately want the Disney streaming service to flop but I know in my heart it will probably be a Netflix killer.

>no new shows
Oh no.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPYiTpy5F5I

Good

I wonder if, after time, each subscription service will continue to bump up its price like Netflix does, until it reaches the point where their customers are paying $100+ each month to have all these different services, and the bundles and cable packages will return, advertised as the cheaper option. Then, will streaming services lower prices to compete, starting the cycle over?

It's not rewatchable like The Office or Friends or any other sitcom is. Bojack is closer to that model, and actually appears in OP's list.

Weirdly, I remember it being talked about last year that Netflix were shifting their focus onto more sci-fi and fantasy productions because those were doing the best numbers, which is why we've seen so many recently. Strange that now we're seeing talk about sitcoms instead. Still waiting to hear where OP got the viewership data.

gay people and gay fetishists who want an incestuous or a necrophile relationship to happen

I'm just going to do satellite and amazon prime (mostly for the shipping)
if there's anything i need to see, i can always just pirate

who got it?

Women love Netflix and Chilling

What makes The Office so re-watchable when half of the series is fucking garbage?

I've seen this same pic go around for quite a bit
we need a more recent chart

Attached: 1537387340868.jpg (667x350, 33K)

Watch Frasier. The rest are shit.

Imagine your career is as a telemarketer that plays fun pranks at work every day

Because they have a handful of great episodes after season 3 that hold up pretty well. The real reason it's still so popular is that thots love Jim and Pam, and they ultimately ended up being the leads of the series. Their relationship is rock solid to the point of wish fulfillment for basic white girls.

Dear White People

The Recently Added has been nothing but Bollywood garbage for years.

fucking this
so many Tinder bios talk about it it's crazy

time to make a DVD player that scans productions based on the metadata on DVDs so I can sell advanced microtransactions just for you to play that shit

>2019
>watching DVDs
How does it feel to be a pleb?

Yeah but they're burning money by doing so. Their original content is not sustainable for their platform after the studio take their content off. They might be fucked in hindsight.

>not using their netflix addiction to fuck them

They might have to go back to movies

There is so much to hate about that show. It must appeal to underage zoomers or something. Because a normal adult should find it retarded

AD and Frasier are better than Samurai Jack in every conceivable way, so I don't know why you feel superior.

what else is there? it's not like they have a great selection of movies anymore

Is Frasier any good Yea Forums?

>Frasier 0.74%

Netflix subscribers confirmed for good taste.

This guy seems to think so.

If this is true, why is NFLX $370 a share?

I’m a stock trader. Netflix is the MySpace of streaming. Sell it.

Magic space dust.
Netflix is a scheme, it isn't made to be stable, it's made to make its shareholders as much money as possible before it all goes under. $100mil per year for one show alone, this can never be profitable at these subscription prices.

because people are idiots

It is strange how Uber has been absolutely fucked by its DUDE PROFIT LATER LMAO model, but Netflix has not

half of these are on over the air broadcasts every day

>Bojack is 4th most viewed original
Didn't really expect that, but it probably isn't a very good thing

Attached: y.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Reminder that the creator of Big Mouth literally owns a """security""" company employing hundreds of current and former Mossad agents and assassins.

1. Old graphic is old. The situation is somewhat different now that Hulu is owned by Disney rather than being a four-way joint enterprise between the four named companies.
2. The graphic is also wrong regarding the ownership of several series:
-Criminal Minds (domestic rights belong to CBS; Disney only has the international rights)
-NCIS (belongs to CBS)
-Frasier (produced by Paramount and now belongs to CBS, even though it aired on NBC)

It left off CBS, because it was focused on the four companies which, at the time, co-owned Hulu. Since that time, Warner sold its shares back to Hulu, and Disney acquired Fox, giving it 2/3 ownership. Furthermore, NBCU has agreed to sell its 1/3 stake to Disney within five years.

As such, Hulu no longer represents the singular threat to Netflix that it may have seemed at one point, since it's now just Disney, rather than a combined effort by every major player in the industry except for Sony and National Amusements (parent company of both Viacom/Paramount and CBS).

Netflix isn't sustainable, I can't believe how their valuation

Meanwhile I think they'll be acquired (saved from bankruptcy) in three years or so

it's great

When they go bankrupt, I doubt Netflix will be saved as a whole. They'll sell the properties that have the most worth to other studio because investors won't have confidence sustaining another round at that point. Most of their original content is worthless at that point and who will fork over money for all of that shovelware.

I dunno, Netflix is well above 100 million subscribers, which means that they are taking in more than a billion dollars every month. That means that their huge debt could be turned around in only a few years time with minimal effort if they can maintain more than 100 million subscribers. As long as they crank out one movie and one series per month that gets people talking/watching, which they almost sort of accomplish, they'll be fine. They can spend 2-3 billion a year on these bigger bets as long as half of them pay off, then take another 2 billion and make hundreds of lower budget movies and shows to constantly pad out their library. 99% of it will be trash but you never know what will catch on when some rare talent comes along and actually makes something that's both good and popular. This could still net them billions of profits each year. People definitely hate the idea of tons of subscription services so Netflix being the first and a household name certainly helps.

>all these fucking normie shows
fucking normies

I'd still buy dvds of a few different originals

>Frasier has more viewers than Black mirror

Attached: doubt.png (194x299, 83K)

Disney probably isn't going to actually flop considering it's not only coming out of the gate with all of the properties they've been hoarding for years (on top of everything they've bought in the last decade), but it's also $2/month cheaper than netflix's cheapest plan

the real question is how long until disney basically doubles that to cover all the money they've been blowing through to get all of this up and running and to recover from the ghost town known as galaxy's edge

i'm more interested in how hard warnermedia will flop, considering it's like $16/month

That catalog they had for the first 2 years or so before everyone got wise was awesome.

You only want to watch a depressing Black Mirror episode once. Frasier keeps you coming back.

>he hasn't been following any financial news

We are one major event from 2008 part 2. The stock market is a huge fucking lie.

Attached: 1562524235031.png (620x420, 379K)

nick kroll?

nigga are you actually retarded?

If Netflix survives, the companies will realise that people aren't buying their shitty walled garden netflix knock-offs and eventually go back to wide distribution. There will also be a natural element of shows losing their value as exclusives after 15/20/25/30 years.
People who cord cut expensive cable packages aren't going to suddenly run out and get a disney sub and a Comcast/NBC sub and a Warners sub and a Sony sub and a Viacom/Nick/Comedy Central/MTV/BET sub and a CBS.

People reading their phone instead of watching the show killed a program in 1982?

yep, the planet where billionaires control everything via their political centrist/neolib/neocon bought politicians is communist.

It's great

Pretty sure their Marvel stuff will keep them afloat. It is what Normies love an only care about.

This is what businesses should do instead of just having it on live tv. I can't fathom how my barber isn't bored to death spending 90% of his day hearing the same commercials play over and over again. He should just pick some series and stream through it, and then pick another.
Hell costumers might even recognize the show, or ask what it is

people probably said the same thing about westerns

Sound like your speaking from experience.

They should focus on buying assets instead.

Oh honey...

>black mirror is a mainstream show
Wrong.

people will sub to one thing and pirate the rest. just look at the illegal viewership of game of thrones.

Who cares?
We have NGE

nick krolls dad did 9/11

They're producing the wrong type of content though. People want sitcoms with hundreds of episodes to put on endlessly as background noise while they browse their phones or try to fall asleep.

Nobody seems to rewatch those movies, though.
>MCU film #234 comes out
>everyone goes out to see it
>makes a zillion dollars
>couple of normie memes are hot shit for a week
>nobody mentions MCU film #234 ever again

Fuck you

>ex used to always call other girls basic
>ex used to rewatch the entirety of the office every 4 months
Still makes me smile. Women don't have a fucking clue.

I'm sorry, you gotta be online to process that feedback. Register your (DVD Player) with an internet connection so we can probe the rest of your Internet of Things devices for a smoother transition today!

why on earth would people actually pay for television shows i have no idea
none of the modern ones are even good

How could they possibly let the company that rewrote American copyright and trademark law to their liking do whatever they want?

They already tried something like that, it was called a DIVX DVD player and it failed hard.

Frasier is actually funny and clever, Black Mirror is pseud shit.

this guy keeps up with fake news,
will most likely buy bitcoin high, and sell it low in a panic

the office is the ultimate sitcom

it used to be friends, which is still fairly powerful

I've never watched any of those shows in red (on Netflix) so I'll be fine.

kek

it was called divx kid

What the fuck is the appeal of the office.

What service is more comprehensive? I don't want your shitty TV contract format from 1994.

Piracy.

Paid? Used to be Netflix but now everyone is going to have their own streaming service.