HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: wheeler.jpg (236x311, 22K)

remember to beware the wheelers user

hey those guys were an enemy in final fantasy 6

they were my enemy in 1986

What a freaky movie.

Attached: Wheelers (1).jpg (743x447, 68K)

>on their way to a /fa/ meetup

Attached: DorothyGaleReturntoOz1.png (1074x603, 887K)

This looks like a silent hill enemy from one of the original trilogy. Does anybody know what the hell im thinking of?

Maybe those weird big ones in the amusement park at the beginning of 3.

>Based on the hospital orderlies who wheeled patients down to be electro-lobotomized
I know Frank L. wrote like 300 of these books but what the fuck?

What will they do when they catch her?

Attached: dorothy gale.png (784x571, 307K)

That and the witch scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. Pure children nightmare fuel, great job Disney

Attached: princessmombi1.jpg (1200x680, 64K)

Attached: Nome_King_Smoking_a_Pipe.jpg (848x460, 51K)

better than Wizard of Oz

What was their problem?

The combination of living in a land that can instantly turn you rock hard and lacking hands for a quick release

do they have wheel dicks?

Attached: Mandarin.png (446x671, 237K)

What the fuck is this from
Please tell me this isn’t a movie

There are a fuckton of Oz books and I'm glad they stopped after the second film.

GOT A LIGHT

Return to Oz, a 1985 sequel to the Wizard of Oz
Excellent dark children's fantasy film anyone should seek out.

Attached: returnheads.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

Quite an interesting eye color

What would you even do if you were trapped by all those wheelers?
I’d probably just tank through em with full Havel and chugging

offer them some oil

Dorothy GAAAAAAAAAAALE!

Attached: Mombi-head-e1466693029868.png (650x406, 133K)

This movie is proper batshit crazy.

Attached: returntooz.jpg (1023x588, 96K)

>That world building

What was he playing at?

Attached: Oz-and-surrounding-countrie.jpg (1511x1056, 556K)

The Mag Roaders are a pain in the ass. Not because the enemy itself presents any special difficulty, but because there's two of them-a big purple one and this little red guy-and you have to make sure you fight both of them at least once and then save that so you can add them BOTH to Gau's trick-bag in the Veldt, later. But they only appear during this one-way escape sequence at the end of a dungeon and if you don't encounter both, you have to try again. Total pain in the ass.

Worse, what causes them to appear is (last I checked) some pseudo-random string of information stored in the game which stretches back over the past few hours of normal gameplay. So it's theoretically possible to save right before being forced to go through the tunnel in which they appear, and being unable to find one or the other. Total pain, like I said.

Attached: MagroaderR.PNG.png (240x240, 1K)

American McGee's Alice took a LOT from this film

Attached: return24.jpg (500x469, 50K)

raep

Was this an adaptation of Ozma or original?

Attached: 529.png (906x682, 710K)

People actually got scared by this?

what were they gonna do to Dorothy?

the whole fucking film to be honest. i think i was 5 when i saw it. definitely affected me, for good and bad.

One bushel of granite per chicken egg as doth the gnome king tax policy decree.

Fairuza is turkish for turquoise.

Neat.

Attached: 1560311206992.png (487x665, 61K)

what stand is this?

Who the hell wrote that anyway?

They were creepier in Kansas

Attached: oz.jpg (300x400, 15K)

Someone from the art department, or possibly some grip. Not like it's hard, but they clearly wanted a definite effect.

This is (theoretically) a kid's movie so we don't want literal blood dripping down. But we want to suggest as much, so write it up in big bold red (red=danger) lettering.

I meant because everyone was turned to stone before the wheelers showed up.

when did they show up?

quite

Attached: eye.png (1080x604, 875K)

WHEELED

Any other scary Oz movies? I think this guy from The Wiz is a candidate.

Attached: wiz2.jpg (475x257, 25K)

That's it, there's only 3 unless they snuck an animated one in somewhere. He definitely counts.

CHRIST the nome king part was peak comfy. The food and drink, and that fucking made me want to smoke more than just about anything. Dodged that bullet since I don't want the cancer but at least I managed to grow my facial hair out like that. Loved that fucking movie so much.

This film was directed by Walter Murch who edited The Conversation and did sound editing on The Godfather 1 & 2 and edited the redux of Apocalypse Now

While they were crazy and all why was Dorothy afraid of them? What are they even gonna do to her if she got caught, they're just guys on wheels.

Rape. they're also a personification of her fear of the gurney and the orderly pushing it. He was probably gonna get some rape in too no joke.

might run over her toe, that'd hurt

FUCK GAU
AND FUCK THE VELDT

My sister read of the books she said it was a combination of 2? But the movie took some liberties not in the book

Also. Frank L Baum was a hack, in the book the Emerald City only looked that way because everyone wore green tinted glasses, it wasn’t naturally beautiful like in oz 39

>imblying /fa/ could ever look this swaggy

>trying to get all of gau's leap abilities

I guess it's theoretically possible but I can't imagine spending that much time on the veldt to get shit you really don't need, the game is piss easy as it is

Attached: 1513650935821.jpg (502x417, 15K)

they're not gonna have rape threats in a children's movie

not those guys but i have a blue magic fetish fuck quistis though

yeah usually they don't tie kids up in a nuthouse and give them electroshock in kids movies either.

Attached: did_i_hear_somebody_scream_earlier?.jpg (1280x696, 103K)

This is the water and this is the well
Drink full and descend
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within

underrated post

Ozma of Oz with elements of Marvelous Land of Oz ducktaped onto it. Like they merged Mombi and the headswapping princess into one character, Ozma's imprisoned in a mirror by Mombi, a ruined Oz takes the place of the Land of Ev, and Ruby Slippers replace the Magic Belt

There's this one from a few years back too.

Attached: MV5BMjMyMzQ1ODM1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE2MTQxOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1352x2000, 1.97M)

Eat her?

forgot that, oh well

christ raimi

This. Their limbs are all wheels, what the fuck can they do?

beat her to death with heavy wheels?

You can't hit people with wheels they roll off of you

I've done a playthrough or two where I got 252/255 or whatever it is. The point being that this is everything you can get in normal gameplay without hacking/cheating (in older versions-the real versions-some internal glitch prevents you from completing the menu. You cannot get this one Master Tonberry guy and one or two others). I don't care about later versions but I wouldn't be surprised that they've rectified the issue.

The point is not beating the game, the point is completionism.

Mog also has a water dance that can only be learned in the game's first half so you have to get that one done or else you're boned; likewise Strago has some Lore he has to pick up before he's locked out of it. I don't recall other issues OTTOMH.

A dozen ten feet tall half metal creatures with heavy wheels vs a tiny little girl, pretty sure they'd slowly grind/crush her into the ground if they caught her.

That's not how it works

I've never had a time where I didn't fight both. And fuck Gau anyway.

STOOOOOP

who /wheelercore/ here?

spooky movie

they are not stylish enough for an /fa/ meetup, sorry

Attached: fa meetup.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

Dylan roof and long neck always get me