Ghostbusters 2020 Rounds Out Cast With Two Newcomers

>The pair joins Paul Rudd, Carrie Coon, “Stranger Things” star Finn Wolfhard, and “Gifted” star Mckenna Grace.

>Jason Reitman, whose father Ivan Reitman directed the original “Ghostbusters,” will helm “Ghostbusters 2020.” Reitman also co-wrote the screenplay with Gil Kenan and plans to begin shooting this summer.

>Sony declined to comment on plot details, but insiders tell Variety the story will be an extension of the original “Ghostbusters” and focus on Coon, a single mother, and her family, including Wolfhard as her son. It’s unknown exactly how it connects to the original Ghostbusters series. Details of O’Connor and Kim’s roles are also unknown.

>“Celeste and Logan are rare talents and we’re all grateful that they’ll be lending their unique voices to ‘GB20,'” Reitman said in a statement.

Attached: ghostbusters 2020 Celeste O’Connor and Logan Kim.jpg (450x253, 30K)

she cute

>Coon, a single mother
Eh.

When they said "diverse", I didn't actually think they meant diverse.

Attached: 702845D4723F43A6B8BF498FB1A1C60E.jpg (677x724, 84K)

>implying this wont be equally bad or even worse than 2016 movie

And Yea Forums kept telling me this was going to be good.

and DROPPED

why must they force diversity into everything

>you didn't like ou all female reboot
>here, have one with a bunch of kids
I'm expecting worse at this point.

It's literally Stranger Things: Ghostbusters Edition.

Attached: Dustin x Suzie - Never Ending Story Stranger Things Season 3.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

whew that cast was looking way too white

Jesus Christ. You know you fucked up when the "female reboot" had closer to the right idea--at least they were people with careers in comedy, playing off each other. But, just stop calling anyone but the original four "the ghostbusters." They aren't and never will be.

>likely diverse
can't they just say "no white people"?

It could be just them standing around for 2 hrs and it will be infinitely better by the simple virtue that is has Mckenna in it.

Attached: 22857912_806094096253863_3097472534895919104_n.jpg (1080x1273, 132K)

yes Ghostbusters remake....very diverse. so sick of racism in media. will definetaly watch this (like i did with the 2016 one) because i am a curator of film I won't miss this

Attached: 1560842990487.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

>this is supposed to be the Ghostbusters movie that's a tribute to the fans
Loving every laugh.

>>likely diverse
>can't they just say "no white people"?
Um sweaty... the term is BAME?

Word.

As soon as I heard it was going to be starring kids, I knew that wasn't true. I think a lot of people forgot that the original Ghostbusters had a lot of adult humor in it.

Jason Reitman said Ghostbusters 2020 will include horror and adult humor

I wonder what the one after that will be... all talking dogs as main characters or sock puppets?

well at least it's not a he-nogg.

>no latinos again
>no latinos ever

I FUCKING HATE BLACKS
THANKS HOLLYWOOD.
I HOPE BLACKS DISSPPEAR.

EAT SHIT BLACKS. PUTOS NEGROS

Another flop

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I never cared so little about hollywood until now. When is a second competitor going to spring up and take movies over?

Watch asian cinema

I'll believe it when I see it.

Meh, this is looking like a daycare.

Attached: 1562553519524.webm (360x640, 1.97M)

So this is the piece of shit that normies like?

>asian cinema
Yikes

Ghostbusters was a perfect movie, it had a completely unexpected level of background depth for an oddball comedy, it used dramatic or horror elements perfectly, the cast chemistry was perfect, the numerous bits or sub-subplots were perfect, and there is nothing that could be added or subtracted from it. All the sequels, not just the Stalinist one, were mistakes.