Well user, what was your it?

Well user, what was your it?

Attached: 1550990326068.jpg (512x384, 47K)

Netflix.

I used to be with chucks, but they changed what chuck was. Now what I'm with isn't chuck, and what chuck is seems sneed and feed to me.

This is predicated on a false assumption that I will spend the rest of my life caring about what is popular amongst the youth.

So no, I'm not scared of children having hobbies that I am unfamiliar with. I have my own hobbies.

Not Yea Forums related but it was computers for me mostly, I was one of those 90's "computer wizards" who could amaze people by being able to do an altavista search and could fix any PC problem and looked like a hacker as I typed shit into command lines.

Now though I don't know how to work an Ipad properly and 12yo's are way quicker at using smartphones than I am.

When Sneed bought Chuck's.

Chuck explaining what happened to his store after it was bought out

being straight

The Learning Channel

not Yea Forums related but when I see whose playing at music festivals and never heard of anyone besides some boomer headliners

Social media
I don't get the point of stuff like Kik/snapchat

Sneed's Feed and Seed

It was Ghostbusters 2016 and seeing all the people who defended it.

Sneed

>I used to be with Chuck's Fuck and Suck, but they changed what Chuck's Fuck and Suck was. Now Chuck's Fuck and Suck isn't what it is, and Sneed's Feed and Seed seems weird and scary to me.
>It will happen to you.

Formerly with it.

Dubstep Music.

I was never with it to begin with

In my country we have a word for videogames in our language. About 15 years ago every in the country suddenly decided they'd use "games" instead (as in they use the actual english word)

I don't understand it.

I heard of the song "Closer" somewhere, by the Chainsmokers, and I thought, "Now, Closer by Nine Inch Nails, THAT was a good song." Now I spread my pain by sharing with you that that song and other music popular is even older now than shit like classic Van Halen was in the mid-90s.

I was never with it, normie faggot

popular in the early 2000s*

Watching streamers for entertainment

I mean i can maybe understand watching pros at the top of the game compete or pro play matches but the whole friend simulator thing seems pretty fucking retarded

Also i guess netflix but i understand it and its shit

(formerly gay)

Tik tok it just seems utterly pointless

>Watching streamers for entertainment
For normal people, it's like watching TV but instead of being a passive observer at the mercy of a given network, you're directly spectating a real-time program
made by someone who more or less has the same interests as you with the added bonus of spamming cancer in the chat. With adblockers nothing can disturb you.

loser playing vidya for hours > flavor of the month racemixing leftist debacle

Unironically trannies

Yea but why not play the game with some other retards

This is how I felt when they changed Chuck's Fuck and Suck into Sneed's Feed and Seed

Everything. I turned 36 and the world turned alien.

idk, I just woke up one day and it seemed like all the kids were playing minecraft and using new social media apps I had never even heard of. Also, whenever some big news happen involving a Youtuber, like that Etika guy who killed himself recently, I will inevitably have never heard of them and learn that they have a million subscribers.

rap music becoming as popular as it is. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Pretty much all you faggots caring about Disney crap. I don't care at all. I will never watch the movie anyway