Kevin Spacey's accuser is now refusing to testify and the entire case may get thrown out. It's over

Kevin Spacey's accuser is now refusing to testify and the entire case may get thrown out. It's over.

Attached: ks.png (858x691, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Ha3IWeXOo
boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/08/kevin-nantucket-spacey-sexual-assault-trial-cell-phone-hearing/
twitter.com/LouisaMoller
wtvr.com/2019/07/08/kevin-spacey-sex-assault-case-could-be-dismissed-because-the-accuser-took-the-fifth-amendment-judge-says/amp/
twitter.com/LouisaMoller/status/1148286711492939777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1148286711492939777&ref_url=https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/08/kevin-nantucket-spacey-sexual-assault-trial-cell-phone-hearing/
youtube.com/watch?v=WB0v4KM0RHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED
SPACEY

>thinking that a hollywood celebrity will ever suffer any retribution for their crimes

Hope he fingers the judge

*Turns to the camera*
>oh h'what? Did you really think I would go down like that? That I wouldn't burn it all to the ground when it no longer served its purpose? Power is taking boipucci with no recourse, but TRUE power is walking away unscathed.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

Attached: 181224-kevin-spacey-video-al-1504_810f2a36655d3558c995c38b224a97f7.jpg (2500x1329, 886K)

>The young man who said Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey got him drunk and then groped him in a Nantucket, Massachusetts, bar in 2016 pleaded the Fifth on Monday during a court hearing. His testimony from that hearing has been stricken from the record.
>The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects witnesses from self-incrimination.
>Additionally, Spacey’s defense attorney, Alan Jackson, said that the accuser’s mother, Heather Unruh, may have been watching live coverage of her son’s testimony on TV. She denied doing so during her testimony.
>“This entire case is completely compromised,” Jackson said. “This case needs to be dismissed and I believe it needs to be dismissed today.”
>Nantucket District Court Judge Thomas S. Barrett said he would give the accuser’s attorney time to decide how to proceed, but acknowledged it could be difficult to prosecute without the testimony of the alleged victim.
>"It may be pretty hard to get around this in trial,” Barrett said. “The matter may well be dismissed for the reason indicated. It’s not going to happen today.”

There was a young man from Nantucket
His boipussy, Kevin Spacey tried to fuck it
He then wanted to sue
But plead the fifth he will not do
And now the judge, he won't touch it

what a boss
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Ha3IWeXOo

Why does he talk like Walker Texas Ranger?

So he either threatened him or paid him off. What's the big deal, happens every day. It's not like spacey is innocent or anything.

Attached: 1512806826-screen-shot-2017-12-09-at-080447.png (480x542, 403K)

What a coincidence

Attached: Who_inded.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

>after accuser takes the fifth
so he was still raping the dude after all this?

>threatens to tell the world about pedowood and take everyone down with him
>accuser gets paid off and shuts up
fucking based, he's playing House of Cards in real life

He's from South Carolina

If he paid him off there would be an actual settlement, not randomly taking the 5th. Threatening is kind of moot at this point as well, if that would have happened it would have begin before a complaint was filed.

I'm ready for the Spacey renaissance.

I believe this is the state case but these also a federal case without a witness with footage of him groping some man

Who cares if he's a marauding rapey faggot. He's one of the few genuinely decent actors around. Bring him back!

then raping 6 yo bound screaming kids on that island

sorry, its a civil case and a criminal case

we thought we got away with that for 2 mil ... an ..??

I can't help but like him, despite all the boyrape

Settling would make Kevin Spacey look definitely guilty. This makes the kid look full of shit. Better for Spacey that way.

he getting busted .. Not men in Hollywod but Jail

how can kikes ..

This so much .. Horrible as most UK actors now all trying to buy shut up .. , I told them all could away . quieter bus an an accidents/shit happens an stuff onset . .. But Oh No .. Kikes will LOOK AFTER ME... after me .. !!!!???

>This makes the kid look full of shit.
well he did admit Kevin grabbed his dick 8 times while he was squirming around acting like a faggot tease

Based

Attached: spacey.jpg (760x568, 75K)

Yeah I'm thinking he's back.

this will always be good

He pleaded the fifth when asked about a phone that Spacey's defense claims has texts which exonerate Spacey bwcause they show the young man instigating the whole thing.

Yeah, its getting thrown out.

Wasn't he suing Netflix for firing him too? How did that turn out?

>grrr degeneracy! Liberals are degenerates! Everyone is a degenerate!
>BASED SPACEY HAHA HE JUST GROPED A GUY CMON BRO HES INNOCENT
When did Yea Forums become pedofag central?

dude you are high as fuck right now

And this is why nobody ever takes you fags seriously and why the world is moving past you
Siding with a gay pedophile because you think it's sticking it to the Jews, the same Jews you hate for being gay pedophiles..

>it's ok to grope kids if they're asking for it

DUDE

He was accused by like 10 different people before this one person, and he already apologized for groping a 14 year old actor when he was 26 at the time. He's not back because this one case gets thrown out, he just gets to avoid jail time.

So when will we get the last season of House of Cards remade?

You have a simple mind. May God bless you.

Attached: brieveklaugh.jpg (327x297, 25K)

I just think he's a good actor, I'm another user btw.

I find it interesting that all the accusers say that he attempted to fuck them but didn't do it when they declined.
You'd think that it would be the guys that he actually molested, but no, all his accusers accuse him of, trying, not doing.
There's something super fishy about this whole thing.

Attached: 1f7d5cd.jpg (1125x1467, 82K)

This creepy old fag needs a bullet, absolutely.

>when did
the fuck, im pretty sure that this board has always been THE pedo board
i mean cunny posting isn't as big now but it was 24/7 back in the days

Spacey should just claim to be a woman.
If a woman did what he did, the accuser would have just been laughed at.

I suppose his blackmailing speech had its results after all kek.

It wasnt a child.

And it was a disingenuous accusation. What gay men do every day in clubs and bars as courtship or flirting is outrageous and fucked up. Pretending what Spacey did was not common or expected is a blatant lie.

The case is gonna be thrown out because he instigated the shit viw text, he is bwing asked to produce the phone by yhe court to verify and he pleaded the fifth so the judge is throwing his testimony out.

The only witness wont produce the only possible phtsical evidence and instead pleads the fifth.

he handed over epstein

looks like sending that coded message worked, huh?
not that that the accusation wasn't ridiculous to begin with

who would admit they got rawdogged by kevin spacey?

source?

This happens to gays a lot that anger powerful people. Like that retarded youtube shit with James Charles. He was accused of hitting on straight men. Like, of course a gay guy is going to flirt with men. Its no different than a man flirting with a taken woman and not knowing shes in a relationship. Of course the accusations against him were also proven to be false.
They use the publics hatred of gay people to muddy the waters against the actual accusations.

>le random butthurt gaslighting Jew

drag queens reading books to kids
>NOOO THIS IS DEGENERACY THIS IS DEGENERATE NOOOO
pedo fag rapes multiple children
>cmon bros he's innocent! Even if he did it he's a good actor!
I'll remember this next time you spergs have a tantrum over gays "abusing" children

Doubt it since jail time would be the least of his worries if this were true

>jews are evil and must be gassed, never believe their lies
>oh, Shapiro? Hes one of the good ones
>Reeeeeee fags are degenerate and must die fuck fags god will send you all to hell
>dude milo is so based
>x skeptic youtuber is paid opposition and wont even talk about the jq they are sjws in disguise paid by soros
>duuuude Stefan Molyneux's new video is so based

based

You suck at limericks.

this is actual IRL 3d chess

Epstein had it coming

boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/08/kevin-nantucket-spacey-sexual-assault-trial-cell-phone-hearing/

video of the action from court today is pretty good. Accusers dad was being a shit and got shut down by the judge.

local reporter who was live tweeting from court:

twitter.com/LouisaMoller

Attached: laks7.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

wtvr.com/2019/07/08/kevin-spacey-sex-assault-case-could-be-dismissed-because-the-accuser-took-the-fifth-amendment-judge-says/amp/

Is Spacey super villain status or what?

>>Additionally, Spacey’s defense attorney, Alan Jackson, said that the accuser’s mother, Heather Unruh, may have been watching live coverage of her son’s testimony on TV. She denied doing so during her testimony.
Could someone reword this for me as to why it's implicating?

>>“This entire case is completely compromised,” Jackson said. “This case needs to be dismissed and I believe it needs to be dismissed today.”
Okay this seems like an uber bullshit play, why wouldn't they go into mistrial and re-try the case?

kevin space didnt do anything. it was all made up

Why does the left think anyone likes Ben Shapiro?

Yeah but look how people treat Hitler

>Jackson claims that Unruh, who was supposed to be a sequestered witness, watched the first half of the hearing on live television. The judge says that is inappropriate.

twitter.com/LouisaMoller/status/1148286711492939777?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1148286711492939777&ref_url=https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/08/kevin-nantucket-spacey-sexual-assault-trial-cell-phone-hearing/

Attached: laks.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>sequestered witness
That makes more sense, thanks.

Wait? The 5th is for when you dont want to incriminate yourself right?

Did the "victim" do shit?

Probably because he has an audience, a succsseful career, and is constantly invited to different political shows and events.
If no one cared he wouldn't have a career. Retard.

The 5th is also a loophole.

Look at how smug he was. He knew even back then he’d get away with it.

when people plead the 5th it makes them look guilty/like their hiding something

youtube.com/watch?v=WB0v4KM0RHA

Attached: laks2.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Boomers aren’t people

>19 yrs old
>lied about his age and said he was 23
>after Spacey made numerous moves he continued to drink with Spacey, taking free drinks from him
>hung out with Spacey for several hours, put his arm around him and sang with him
>Whaaaaat???? Why did he think I was sexually interested in him????
Spacey did unironically nothing wrong. The people who want to crusify him are redditors and roasties.

Attached: 61553954_843200396051654_5487790877212494490_n.jpg (1080x1077, 115K)

Where I come from, it's cornholen twinkens

Attached: alan-jackson-tickets_01-19-18_18_59f9fcf3317f0.jpg (564x564, 78K)

this

Attached: laks12.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

So he was refusing to take the stand because he knows it will show he acted like a slut?

Maybe he didn't believe in gays

Well, technically we cant say, he just pleaded the fifth.

From what ive read:
The phone was confiscated by police and returned to the accuser's father.
The father testified he doesnt recall receiving it.
The state trooper that claims he did, also did not document the act, he didn't do the paperwork.
The accuser was asked about the phone and pleaded the fifth (probably got rid of it, which is illegal, so he can't admit to that).

Why would he get rid of it is even more speculation though there are only very few reasons why he would.

>threatens to tell the world about pedowood and take everyone down with him

The gay mafia would suicide him for that.

bump

They can't even prevent themselves from getting their ass beat, fuck off

How the fuck does a victim in a supposed sexual assault incident plead the Fifth?!

He was in the middle of molesting a child when Spacey molested him.

>He was in the middle of molesting a child when Spacey molested him.
It's like a Russian doll of molestation.

This post gave me cancer

What crimes?

Everything Keyser Soze did

Attached: 07e134f1a3d5d9c6d119c5a330c70c9e.jpg (500x741, 25K)

based kev strikes again