She was a cutie and deserved a better boyfriend

She was a cutie and deserved a better boyfriend

Attached: 3B441604-877E-4D7B-8AFE-0B641941B03B.jpg (600x300, 24K)

The boyfriend didn't deserve it. He did nothing wrong, Dani was a stupid whiny bitch.

>tfw your boyfriend is mean to you do you stuff him inside of a dead bear and set your bear friend on fire after going an aryan cult.

Attached: 45E17902-FC14-4A17-B1F3-47BFF11B218E.jpg (250x200, 8K)

He probably didn’t, but she was too far gone at that point

She looks cute but irl she would get annoying quick

Was Christian conscious when he was burned to death? At first I thought he was too fucked up on drugs to be cognisant of what’s happening, but then you see his eyes widen and look around in a very rapid and aware manner. He also seems to groan in pain when being burnt, so I wonder if he was completely awake but paralysed by the tea?

yes, he was awake and conscious but unable to move cause of the tea

Why didn’t the tea have an effect on the two village people who volunteered

If /pol/ says there is a conspiracy against white people why she did have a white boyfriend and not a black one?

too bad she cant act for shit

She got Pelle at the end who was based and would treat her right

Florence, my queen

Attached: 1562172670415.jpg (1600x2132, 374K)

Pelle was a creepy weirdo

He cheated on her and leeched off Josh academically

>tfw she's dating zach braff irl

Was the boyfriend really that bad until the moment he ignored her meltdown after witnessing the people jumping from the cliff so he could finish his homework? He seems like an average bloke to me.

I think that’s kind of the joke. That last shot of him in the bear suit, his face is just like welp now how did I get myself into this mess. lel

He was a really bad boyfriend. But no worst than that really.

He was emotionally unavailable, invited her to a trip she wasn't welcome to even though he knew he didn't love her and was only there cause he didn't have the guts to break up with her when he should have, during the trip barely paid attention to her, forgot her fucking birthday, and then slept with another woman (although that was due to drugs too).

And he also tried stealing that other guy's thesis idea which was just a lazy scumbag move.

Did he deserve death? No. But its a horror movie and an allegory so his movie sins were enough for the themes.

nobody mentioned /pol/ you obsessed incel tranny

He was more of a douche to his bros. Nobody wants your monthly cumdump on an adventure with the guys.

>invite friend on trip
>he brings his grieving GF who he doesn't even love anymore and now you all have to pretend to like her
>proceeds to steal your thesis idea too

He's crimes were so small but man he was a douche.

At least he got some ginger cunny before being torched.

One of the few times I've ever sympathized with the girlfriend/wife. Christian was a dud.

The scene where they just wanted his seed is literally my fetish. Everytime I fuck a chick I think about just being used for my cum. I'm a Chad so it's possible for it to happen, every girl let's me cum inside.

More like Florence POO am I right?

Attached: whatthefudge.webm (1280x720, 588K)

The whole movie I couldn't stop noticing how much she looked a lot like Hayden Panettiere and her boyfriend looked a bit like Seth Rogen.