/AMG/ American Psycho General

ITT: We discuss the movie called “American Psycho”

Attached: image.jpg (531x755, 316K)

dubs

Attached: 083.jpg (377x351, 24K)

Timothy Bryce best character, actually seems to have a soul e.g. laughing at Bateman's pretentious speech at dinner

Walking on a dubspost waaooh

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death, then play around with your blood.

Attached: al3bfh4gy27.jpg (559x558, 49K)

Sequel was better

checked

Attached: image.jpg (430x320, 56K)

Very nice.

I like it in the book when he fucking butchers Bethany

My god, it even has a pepe image

Attached: americanpsycho.png (2225x1086, 1005K)

5(five)

Attached: 1555542080369.png (500x500, 107K)

Every morning I wake up and apply doubles to my post.

what's your favorite scene, Yea Forums? I love the business card scene of course. I think the best are all the scenes with Christie, especially the Whitney Houston speech. really one of the best movies ever made imo

Attached: 1561742915904.jpg (609x676, 60K)

all the scenes with Kimball are pure kino

Attached: deadlymovies_americanpsychotv.jpg (300x171, 7K)

Dubs and I get a model looking girlfriend this summer.

Check em'

The scene where Bateman tried to kill his gay co-worker only for him to confess his love was very memorable to me. Mostly for seeing him helpless and not in control for once, but especially how he washed his hands while still wearing gloves as he exited the bathroom. Good writing.

The opening with his daily routine is gold

Triple dubs. Impressive.

when he whips out Huey Lewis and the News I lose my shit

Attached: another huey lewis fan.jpg (949x401, 55K)

nice

All Willem Dafoe's scenes were absolutely kino and Bateman dropped his spaghetti everywhere

you guys know he just hallucinated all the violent things he did right?
all he did was get high and go to sleep alone in his pent house

Attached: 1484552837228m.jpg (1024x995, 87K)

Dubs and the girl I want becomes my girlfriend and things get better.

checkem

Attached: 1560396499002.png (680x831, 640K)

I think the finale is underrated, the
>I'M PATRICK BATEMAN
>you're my lawyer!!
and his speech at the very end. the symbolism of "this is not an exit" behind bateman's head (that the story takes place in hell, possibly literally) is more subdued than in the book but I'm really glad it's still there, simultaneously allowing you to focus on Bateman's words.

"stomach crunches, I can do a 1000 now"

Dinner with Paul

Attached: paul-allen-american-psycho-i1.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>In each scene with Detective Donald Kimball (Willem Dafoe), the director asked Dafoe to portray the character three different ways:

>Kimble knew Patrick Bateman killed Paul Allen
>Kimball didn't know Bateman killed Allen
>Kimball wasn't sure if Bateman killed Allen.

>They then edited the takes together, making it harder for the audience to tell what Kimball thought of Bateman.

for more fun facts about American Psycho visit r/MovieDetails

congrats :)

checked 1000 sit-ups every day

Attached: +_5fbdf37b45683b3ebe850d9319df3fbf.jpg (181x200, 6K)

Did you know i'm utterly insane?

I love his monologue in the restaurant where he esposes all the evils that need to be rid of in the world. It really shows how perfect his mask is by nailing all the progressive bs an entitled elite would pretend to believe.
Also the chainsaw scene on the flight of stairs is pure kino.

i think he killed a lot of people. but that's not even the point, the point is that he is in such a delirious state he doesn't even know, nobody knows who paul allen is, nobody knows who patrick bateman is, it's hell

if dubs you all get gf this year

Attached: image.jpg (1389x1084, 844K)

>I'm into murders and executions.
>Do you like it? I know a lot of people who hate mergers and acquisitions..

Wasn't a fan of the chainsaw murder. The perfect timing and landing made it too silly.

>So, where do you work out?

Dumping Reese Witherspoon

>My need to engage in homicidal behavior on a massive scale cannot be corrected, but, ah, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.

>I have to return some videotapes.

Attached: 20276-24858.jpg (320x240, 16K)

>It's duct tape, i need it for... taping something

>"What in the fuck is going on?" I ask, seething, my platinum AmEx already slapped on the greasy table.
>"No milk shake. Kosher," she says, thick-lipped, just one of billions of people who have passed over this planet.
>"Then bring me a fucking ... vanilla ... malted!" I roar, spraying spit all over my open menu.
>She just stares.
>"Extra thick!" I add.
>She walks away to get the manager and when I see him approaching, a bald carbon copy of the waitress, I get up and scream, "FUCK YOURSELF YOU RETARDED COCKSUCKING KIKE," and I run out of the delicatessen and onto the street where this...

Kek

>cool it with the anti-semitic remarks
>cocksucking kike
hypocrite much?

checkem

thatsthejoke.jpg

Attached: 1381280007237.png (289x330, 226K)

Hey, you stole my dubs! Filthy thief!

Any scene where Bateman monologues is kino. The movie would be hollow without Bateman's fevered, emotionless confessions to the audience. It's so effective that I feel a strange disconnect from the lame, dorky Bateman that the characters are interacting with, who feels ethereal barely existent.

Can't stick around to dicuss. I have to... Return some Redbox blurays

What kind of diet and exercise would you have to go for to get this kind of body?

Attached: Christian Bale4.jpg (1763x2616, 1.04M)

Dubs?

you did 1000 user, very impressive.

Attached: bateman.png (500x400, 539K)

Isn't bale known for having the best trainers in hollywood?

Attached: 1531991054646.jpg (500x428, 39K)

>TRY TO GET DUBS NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

Underrated

Blessed thread

Considering the director was a woman, i wonder how she felt about hiring all these hot women for the film.

I would fuck so many bitches with a body like that.