While the movie seems to be asking, "If replicants can have babies, does that make them human...

>While the movie seems to be asking, "If replicants can have babies, does that make them human?" there's another nagging question underneath. Is Blade Runner 2049 envisioning a world in which powerful human men are trying to erase human women entirely?

>And if so, why does no-one in the film mention that?

Am I a brainlet for not getting this part of the movie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-203847_Chrome.jpg (1080x1730, 504K)

>every movie must portray the political situation in modern America exactly
just fuck off already.

>pulling out a clickbait article from two years ago about a movie no one cares about
based

No, we can't talk about it, go back to where you came from.

if an article headline is in the form of a question, the answer is always no

>about a movie no one cares about

How new are you?

>can we talk about -
No.

Attached: tuxedo pepe.png (225x225, 7K)

Brainlet is bit harsh since it’s was only the subtext of the movie about K relationship with Joi. Granted anything that threaten pussy union monolopy will give articles like this

>sam ashurt
>asshurt
what did he mean by this?

it seems ana should have posted more about blm, because the critics still trashed the movie for being misogynistic piece of shit

Attached: 1511700259872.jpg (1392x1925, 345K)

2049 had one of the most prominent female casts of any recent big budget release. I think it's funny that they like to go after it.

I’m not really one for black lives matter. I think that it’s fucking retarded. The way that dude got killed was absolutely fucking retarded. If I ever get stopped by the cops and I’m carrying I can only hope I don’t get my fucking head blown off because cops are paranoid retards.

>I imagined something victimizing while watching this movie
>Why does no one in the film mention that?

Women are the main ones fighting for "reproductive freedom". They want out of the responsibility of choosing mates wisely and raising kids so it is only a matter of time before men find an alternative.

>Is Blade Runner 2049 envisioning a world in which powerful human men are trying to erase human women entirely?
Alright... go ahead and explain your point of view, I guess.

>Is Blade Runner 2049 envisioning a world in which powerful human men are trying to erase human women entirely?
So now they're admitting their only value lies in child rearing?

Okay this is pretty based

God I want to see her get blacked so much.

>The movie didn't hand me the answers and left questions in my mind.
>Why can't everything be explained in careful detail so that I never watch the film again?

>While the movie seems to be asking, "If replicants can have babies, does that make them human?

Mmm ... This notion totally took me out of whole story. They should’ve settled for “why can it be having a family?” Y’know. I think the original was able score on the idea “The machine acting just like a human being”. If you have read the reading material, there is huge chunk of intention on the idea. I really hope somebody fixes the issue that once derailed.

>a world in which powerful human men are trying to erase human women entirely
A man can only dream...

The movie is out of time with modern American politics, it focuses on the big questions rather than appeasing or challenging the Church of social justice.