Do you ever wish you were the only person alive?

Do you ever wish you were the only person alive?

Attached: the-quiet-earth-5432c43bc36c2.jpg (1000x1426, 739K)

It already kind of feels that way sometimes

I tell myself I prefer solitude because it's the only world I know and the idea of change terrifies me, even though it's all I want

Attached: 1558839656451.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Yes, and out of all you projecting fuckers, i actually feel better the less people are around me.

Im the literal last man on earth. You fucking babycuck mommysissies cant even comprehend the vastness of space that is laid bare inside of me.

[email protected]

No because then I wouldn't be able to talk to my friends on Yea Forums.

Often but what I really want is to feel like I belong and for things to stop hurting so much whenever I try to get through the day.

so, when is your 13th birthday?

Attached: supreme gentleman.png (750x750, 154K)

I am, because all of this is a holographic projection, just for me.

Normie central, fuckk off to reddit.

Only when I dont take my meds an then the cops turn up as Im fapping like an angry gibbon in the supermarket checkout kek

This movie make no sense.

>mommysissies
>you still live mommy
what did you mean by this?

We've all been there bro

have you got your Joker facepaint in good supply?

>the vastness of space that is laid bare inside of my brain.
ftfy

When does the school year start again, zoomzoom?

Yes. I wish there were more last man on earth kino.

>implying it's not just me and the robots now

I wish I was the only male alive and the rest of the seven thousand milion of people were cunnys

no I'd miss my wife and two kids

Attached: mother and son play while father watches.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

I sometimes wonder whether a world in which the only people left alive were me and my waifu, would she consent to having sex with me in order to continue the human race?

Attached: poots.jpg (963x2186, 499K)

yes

Attached: moon.jpg (1732x2551, 1.75M)

who's this godess?

>average tits
>below average ass
>godess

who cares about that? Im not a primate, look at the bone structure in the face

Been a week alone in the summerhouse, only contact with reality is my gf calling (she has one week left until summer vacation) and facebook and internet and i am doing fine.

The last 2 days i have been studying the squirrels, last day one watched me in amazement when i was filling up the lake (taking a piss) :D

Then after i moved the lawn some funny birds are hopping around eating worms like crazy. There not afraid very afraid of humans (me) but i think they see us more as an interference.

And there's rabbits especially around 3-4 in the morning hopping around eating whatever i plant.

Right now i feel like the last person earth and doing fine but probably in a week or two i would very much like some human company.

>wasting your time looking at the part where braindead female thoughts come from
yikes

>gf

Stopped reading right there

imogen poots, lol

Better example of that here... not as good a movie but more literal example of being the last human alive.

It really feels good being all alone roaming about and doing what you like and feel like whenever you feel like it.

But it's really nice with human company too. Right now i am just enjoying the silence, no tv (have a tv but it hasn't been on in a week).

I am just reloading my batteries, feeling nature, looking at the swan pair with swan kids (4 of them) across the lake with my binoculars, taking the boat for a row and getting some lake perch for dinner.

FUCK

Attached: p8746616_v_v8_ai.jpg (960x1440, 147K)

I've thought about it, but I always come to the same conclusion. I hate most people, the vast majority of whom are utterly insufferable mental deadweights who make life almost unbearable; but at the same time, there are interesting people out there. If there was no one left, who would we compare ourselves to? How would we define and measure ourselves? Would achievements mean anything? Would there be any reason to keep on living? Ultimately I decide that it is simply the situation that's the problem and the world just needs a good cleansing. I'd only want the serenity of being the last man alive for the last day or two of my own life.

This is what i see outside my window right now, a calm lake (filled with perch), a freshly moved lawn, i hear nothing but the sounds of nature.

Summer house/cabin was built in the 40s/50s and i am sitting in the 70s extension filled with 70s stuff and decorations (poppy plant wall paintings).

Middle section is 60s stuff and decorations and the original cabin is 40s/50s stuff and decorations.

Will make pancakes tomorrow in in the old 50s kitchen in a cast iron pancake pan (husqvarna 3 series) made in the 1930s (or 1920s), googling for pancake recipes from that era.

I couldn’t be emotionally or sexually alone than I am now. All that would do is rid me of crowds, stares, insults, jeers, and just being uncomfortable around people.
I’d be at peace.

I don't wish for it but it would be an interesting experience.

Sorry forgot the pic so went to the lakeshore and took a pic like 5 minutes ago (23:30 or 11:30pm).

Attached: Summe_House_WeekOne_1280.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

No because I enjoy fucking and electricity

>googling for pancake recipes from that era.
It's just flour, milk, water and eggs bro, I doubt it's changed substantially

Here's daylight view in the other direction.

Attached: Summer_House_WeekOne.jpg (1280x960, 820K)

Is there food stocked up at the house? You haven't had to go to the store to get some? What do you eat

I'm jealous, this looks very relaxing.