Any good movies about women sports, for example something like Goal!, but with females as the main characters?

Any good movies about women sports, for example something like Goal!, but with females as the main characters?

Attached: american national women soccer team8.webm (590x1280, 2.38M)

They gettin it

How do europoors feel about the based USA dominating their faggy sport?

Its a shameful display

>Dislike women
>Find faggots repulsive
So what the fuck am I?

asexual

>womens football

Attached: yikess.png (1029x831, 256K)

I'd just like to apologize on behalf of my country for the poor behavior of the US team. Please don't judge us all based on their actions and statements.

Women's football is not considered a real sport.

dis lik u boi neva been to da pussy grin thunkin dis aint real yo thunkin dis ain never happen yo bc it be happenin ereynite at my homys play unowit*

The USA female soccer team couldn't beat high school boys at soccer lmao

Divergent is essentially a sports movie in structure, until of course the end when it becomes the usual teen syfy schlock.

Why do they compete in international sports if they don't like their country and don't like nationalism?

>women's football
yikes!

Utterly sane.

The only female sports kinos either involve a woman pretending to be a man (Motocrossed) or a man pretending to be a woman (Juwanna Mann)

Bend it like Beckham

Imagine the smell.

i want to kill everybody in that clip, just walk up and gun them down, even if it means death or lifetime in prison i don’t care, it will be worth it.

The entirety of europe, asia, and south america couldn't beat a team that was beaten by high schoolers lmao

Why do all normies try to act like blacks?

Seeing as they're in some faggy europoor nation you'll be rewarded with a 3 star hotel room that you're suggested to stay in for like 10 years as punishment.

A man of taste and good judgement

can you imagine a men's sports team doing this? this is why nobody takes women seriously.

Calm down Cody, just go have sex. Itll change your ENTIRE perspective on everything, I promise you.

>The entirety of europe, asia, and south america
we're talking women sports, what kind of cuckold would take that seriously? what's next, handisports?

Autism

Because most people are unintelligent and many blacks are expressive and also just as unintelligent so they relate to the expression

>yuropoors got beaten by this

Attached: 1488643976854.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>wow I touched a vagina I love high taxes and black culture now

>women
>sports

Attached: 1526559182798.jpg (1000x994, 64K)

All the other teams still consist of women.

Bragging about women's sports is like bragging about the special olympics.

We literally don't believe in women playing sports over here. I didn't even know there was a world cup on for them until England was in the semi final

You are the one who brought up high schoolers. No one in america really gives a fuck about this team not even the SJWs. It's just funny that the only segment of our population that gives a fuck about soccer stomped the rest of the world.

>I have never even seen a woman naked irl
All your problems stem from not participating in the one objective point of being alive.

God i hate nog culture

>wow I touched a vagina I love open borders and a culture that glorifies violence and poor economic outcomes because it's "hard af" to be a criminal

Someone post the picture.

You know the one.

literally nobody here cared about this
womens footie is irrelevant

A League of their Own is legit good.

It's a comfy 90s movie when Geena Davis was a thing, Tom Hanks is in it too.

Attached: A-League-of-Their-Own.jpg (400x200, 17K)

disgusting trashy dykes
quite funny though that we've had a full month of feminist propaganda for this event and the winners are no better than pole dancers

>the rest of the world.
the female rest of the soccer world, so Nothing
male sports is the only sports that matters

>I'm a bitter incel who lashes out at people just having fun because I'm utterly detached from the human experience and am completely incapable of forming interpersonal relationships. Therefore, everyone who has fun and is happy is my sworn enemy who I want to shoot and kill because my retarded ass cant get friends or a girl

Based

>occasionally attend women’s “pro” hockey games
>literally no blue check mark feminists or libshits ever there
Why don’t people watch lady sports?

Women's sports are basically paralympics. We really don't care who is king of the hill of genetically inferior specimen, but we don't say that openly because we pity those retards.

He said soccer, women don’t play football retards.

>he doesn't no what to do with a woman's footie
poor sop

didn't these dumb whores get BTFO by a bunch of 14 year old boys?

>Why don’t people watch lady sports?
Because the skill level and athleticism on display is legitimately lower than male high school sports

Women are physically inferior to men. People watch sports because they want to see high level competitive athleticism. Women are worse than boys at this. They cant play traditional sports to any satisfying degree, but when it comes to gymnastics they're fucking godlike. They should stick to that. And dancing. And, I'll say it, whoring.

You can dislike women but still be sexually attracted to the female form.

Nice cope eurotard.

I have no time for these retarded intricacies of the inbred anglo language. Gott strafe England.

Attached: 1487606651617.png (420x428, 314K)

Yeah, strafe it with a 50 caliber

I see I struck a nerve. It's okay. Just practice being social. The skills will come eventually. You're not a lost cause. Theres still hope

No shit, but I don’t mind paying $8 to watch some hockey, but seriously, the people who complain up a storm about equality and equity never show up. It’s all rednecks and the wrong kind of wh*Toids

imagine the lesbian orgy they had at their hotel

I wonder how sweety those feets were

>Someone post the picture.
>You know the one.
I have several, so you'll need to specify.

Attached: dejchwgpst221.jpg (871x960, 108K)

Why are women so bigoted, bros?

Attached: transgender_athletes.png (376x767, 325K)

keep dodging, keep talking like a redditor. jesus, you people are insufferable.

How is this even fair?

Why are they so mean to a fellow woman?

Attached: 11B721120AF84A4080B4CC88C739A4BC.jpg (1076x964, 129K)

Why are black "men" so effeminate?

Disney should do one about the first Lady World Cup and how team USA overcame homophobia to win

If you really felt that were true you wouldn't sperg out everytime like you are stating something people don't know. If USA paid their players more than europe we'd have all your players. No one would debate this. It's about money not innate talent of the population.

>based America BTFO Europoors in sport they don't even care about at all

Attached: 1553029414832.jpg (244x295, 32K)

You sound like you need a hug.

Attached: a3kQXBw.jpg (498x960, 129K)

see

>Losing to Americans in soccer

Attached: 1552426339484.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Imagine caring about WOMEN'S soccer...

It's not even real soccer.

you sound like you need a bullet in your monkey brain

>women sports
aka coalburners and dykes

this is america

Attached: 1562519633195.png (2047x853, 1.05M)

You don't have to like them to fap to them, but never invite one into your life.

>iron man
fucking americans

I hate women too but I still want to stick my dick in them.

Disgusting

>How is this even fair?
Women were given segregated sports teams because they couldn't physically compete against males.

Does that shirt say coffee and testosterone?

>Here we have the US wymyns footy team after a win of their version of the world cup doin their ritual victory dance; essentially acting like the typical whores they are. Crikey, look at em go.

Attached: 1551061202853_GQ0236ENE.3-2.jpg (810x457, 69K)

Oh honey, let me help you.

Attached: on.gif (499x277, 614K)

A League of Their Own

Attached: 1506006429985.png (917x871, 139K)

MAXIMUM COPE

>I showed you my dick pls respond

>a culture that glorifies violence and poor economic outcomes because it's "hard af" to be a criminal
Not same level but white trash also have a lot that kinda glorifying with staying poor and being sellout of you try to become more than that.

DONT YOU DARE

I don't remember top level Jews disseminating white trash culture to young children through the media.