Today I will remind them

Today I will remind them

Attached: 29419115-F677-4DDF-8EDC-3F73961B2EF8.jpg (829x728, 412K)

K

>Haters be like: every one of them is wrong

Why don't you show us the audience score?

It’s a good thing I can think for myself

>paid reviews
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

>making multiple accounts and spamming 1 star reviews counts as the audience score!

Whoa bros, isn't it crazy how 12 of the top rated movies of all time on RT have all come out in the past 10 years ?? We really are living in a golden age......................

Attached: 1559125602964.png (346x608, 41K)

>paying critics to give your shit movie high scores counts as the critics score!

And incels will still complain that this movie was bad just because it didn’t show Luke skywalker flipping around a room fighting Kylo ren and because “muh snoke” lmao

>still in denial

>Ever caring about what a review site has to say about something

Making multiple accounts and spamming 5 star reviews counts as the audience score!

and ghostbusters has over 70% on rotten tomatoes

your point?

>Black Panther and Get Out are top 100 movies

what a fucking joke of a world we live in.

Because those are gamed by racist Russian bots, duh

That's more of a Disney thing though

Attached: resistance1.jpg (387x828, 37K)

Black Panther is literally the top rated movie on RT. It's higher than everything.

You know it's a bad argument when all they have to defend a shitty movie is a rotten tomatoes score and how much money it made at the box office.

holy fuck how do people even trust rotten tomatoes after seeing shit like this

they're both awful, irredeemable trash

Why do people insist on pretending not to know what tomatometer means? It's not supposed to be a score for the movie, it's just a display of what percentage of reviewers gave the movie a positive score. Those positive reviews can range from 6/10 to 10/10. A movie that got 6/10 across the board from every reviewer would have 100% score on rotten tomatoes, whereas a movie that got 10/10 from 10 reviewers and 4/10 from 5 would have 66%.
tl;dr, rottentomatoes score means absolutely NOTHING

it's 2019 and people still dont understand how rotten tomatoes works. a high score doesn't mean it's THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER you fucking brainlets, it just means lots of reviewers liked it. lots of people can like a run of the mill marvel movie, but that doesn't mean the people who like that popcorn garbage would rate it higher than a more polarizing film that took risks.

This list not only factors in the aggregate positive scores, for the general score rating as well.