Disney literally, LITERALLY cannot make anything new, can they?

Disney literally, LITERALLY cannot make anything new, can they?
youtube.com/watch?v=01ON04GCwKs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not a single Black, Arab, Hindu, Native American, Latino, etc
This movie is rasist

she cute

This looks so boring but then the old cartoon was forgettable too.

Do you know what copyright retention is?

I want to sniff her butt

Mulan was only good for the music and eddie

Why is she asian?

>forgettable
>when it has the best disney song

How will future generations look back on this clown world decade? Where everyone was a literal nazi and hollywood just remade everything from the 90s only shitter.

I don't remember Hakuna Matata in Mulan...

it will seem sane because the world will only continue to become more absurd

future generations will be non-white. they'll look back and spit.

Why isnt she black?

lol it's only going to get worse from here, disney has gained the trust of consumers with its representation bullshit, they're gonna burn this industry to the ground until their streaming service is the only thing left

>people will literally not go to see anything that isn't a remake or a sequel in the theater

I know right? This movie isn't diverse enough.

>no songs
>no Mushu
FUCKING D R O P P E D

>No diversity
>No black characters

>blacks

>in Feudal China

Funnily, this looks actually nice and apolitical (outside of "MUH CHINESE CULTURE") and the heroine is cute. Maybe I'll watch it. I've literally not be to the cinema in months.

It's a children's movie so that means black people should be in it. Historical accuracy are for racists.

>It's a children's movie so that means black people should be in it

what does that even mean?

>Boy, those past people sure were crazy! Thank goodness we are much more evolved now in the current year! Now who wants to lick this 3 year old boy's ass with me?

Live action remakes of animated Disney films average around $1 billion each at the box office. Why would they stop doing this?

You don't want your wife's son to become a nazi, do you?

Except dumbo of course, that that was unrecognizable as a dumbing remake. Every other modern remake is in the $900 to $1.2 billion range.
Beauty and beast
Jungle book
Alice in wonderland
Aladdin

Lion king is easy billion dollar film. It is more of a sure hit than the questionable Aladdin.

One thing I love more than Mulan is remaking Mulan and making better Mulan. It is called Mulan (2020). It is much better than normal Mulan. Watch it.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (797x650, 50K)

Dude, there´s gonna be a nuclear war this century. There will be no one to look back

Been about two months since it was posted.

Attached: disney_motion_picture_schedule.png (1112x2624, 925K)

Unironically would trade a Nazi stepson for a tranny biological.

They're really blowing their load on live action reboots, you'd think Disney would space this shit out more to build up hype.
Then again this is the same company that thought shitting out 2 star wars films a year was a brilliant idea

bob's burgers? what the fuck?

scuse me but why the fuck aint she black

why is she not black? it's literally 21st century

creativity might offend someone, nevermind the potential for an investment vehicle that never gets off the ground. mcdonalds didn't sell 1 billion hamburgers by changing the menu all the time

it's fiction chinese people can be black

Attached: Mulan disney diversity.png (480x354, 15K)

I'm excited for mulan

Attached: core2.webm (1620x750, 2.77M)

That isn't how you spell Savages
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

Fuck lion king, Aladdin and B&B. But most of all, fuck you dumb shitters. This is going to be the best kung fu movie of the 2020s before the civil wars start. Pic very related.
Based

Attached: 00118593.jpg (300x188, 13K)

They will go bankrupt in 10 years.

So why are they faithful to having and all-oriental cast, yet when it comes to shit like the little mermaid they fucking shoe-horn diversity quotas in despite the original story not having such?

Aw C’mon user. Can you see that they are taking semi musical cartoon period piece into dimension what seemingly to became epic war story through the POV of Mulan. If it works right, it’s gonna be the history making.

>How will future generations look back on this clown world decade?
"Those poor unenlightened savages!"
>takes hit of adrenochrome from the baby chained to his desk

>This is going to be the best kung fu movie of the 2020s

I doubt that.
But god I hope you're right. I want Disney to make a Kung Fu Panda tier movie out of this.

Whites getting called our for wanting Mushu, Shang etc when it is all races gathering together the blacks, browns etc wanting Man out of you, Mushu and cricket, Shang like the cartoon.

will disney let her samurai sword cut a bullet in half?

Attached: jk.png (1280x720, 559K)

The sad thing is they still make bank no matter what. Lazy pandering assholes saturating the cinema with tasteless forgettable trash.

>future generations
LOL
I'm just waiting for the eventual sun flare or for one of these world rulers to start WW3 so I can watch it all burn

Not always. They managed to destroy Star Wars, a franchise that should be a license to print free money.

So, making Ariel black is "okay" because she's not real, but making Mulan not black is also okay due to being set in China even if there's no actual evidence of her existing IRL?
.....the fuck is this? Is this how liberals think? Is this what a double standard looks like?

Attached: zed327.jpg (479x359, 33K)

They got donnie yen. If they manage to get Wilson Yip and his choreographer in on this nobody will even remember kung fu before this movie.

>samurai
>in China

Attached: -v.png (586x578, 37K)

At least she isn't black

This can’t be real

Aladdin's box office gross has made me profoundly distressed. IT WASN'T GOOD. It was mediocre and boring and forgettable and look how many people went to see it. That's the state of cinema goers now.

A quick search for disney release schedule should bring up the official announcement article with a pdf link dated from May 7th. The format is a bit different being spread across two pages.

What's the problem? They stick them everywhere else.

wtf is that xi jingping at 0:21

>west side story

oh boy.

seems more like a pragmatic consideration that if they were to raceswap Mulan, Chinese people would lose our shit. We would correctly perceive such a thing to be an attack upon our identity and culture.

If white people were to do the same they would likely not be raceswapping white characters. But unfortunately, most white people lack the in-group solidarity to perceive such things as the attacks which they actually are.

keep seething incel no one cares

Nu-disney obviously has no talent left

arr rook same

Donnie Yen is in it? I'll probably watch it then.

im so fucking bitter that this exists and is happening why do these movies make so much FUCKING money what is wrong with people jesus fucking christ.

these movies are objectively bad right? like everyone is going to forget about them? i'm so bitter about this because it's so shitty that the general public is financing this shit because they're trash.

Attached: 107.jpg (600x584, 29K)

>disney is renowned as an animation studio
>its founder walt disney, from which the company has its name, was renowned for his animation and built his fortune from cartoons
>the company now has nothing to do with animation and just regurgitates live action movies of its older animated films

there is literal nothing else to take your kids too and it has the disney brand

it is a fictional tale based off of a legend.
stop justifying racism with "historical accuracy"

:^)

Remember that time they got the guys from The Raid in The Force Awakens and the 'journalists' were hyping up the greatest Lightsabre duels of all time? Then they got eaten by a CGI squid and never seen again

Can't believe you faggots fall for it again

This looks so soulless somehow, shan yu or the huns look extremely boring with just all black to signify they're the bad guys.

DISNEY'S WINNIE THE POOH™ IN THEATERS DECEMBER 2021

Attached: xi jingping.jpg (640x266, 32K)

WHERE ARE the FUCKING INUITS????????

TRIPS FOR TRUTH BROTHER

really going for that chinese market

>This is going to be the best kung fu movie of the 2020s

That's hardly an achievement with a multi billion dollar corporation going against little Asian studios.

Are they really gonna like the womyn power! Message though?

Why she not thicc tho?

Attached: diversityinitiative.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

>tfw no feudal Japan Disney kino

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x576, 80K)

well, it is based on an ancient chinese legend, so they just might in this case.

After the Fox buyout went through they cancelled Mouse Guard because it wasn't an established franchise.

So yes, they are extremely short-sighted penny-pinchers.

>The film is directed by Niki Caro from a screenplay by Rick Jaffa & Amanda Silver and Elizabeth Martin & Lauren Hynek based on the narrative poem “The Ballad of Mulan.”

>The film is directed by Niki Caro from a screenplay by Rick Jaffa & Amanda Silver and Elizabeth Martin & Lauren Hynek based on the narrative poem “The Ballad of Mulan.”

I saw Cinderella on a date and it was enjoyable enough, the others past that have looked pretty terrible though. This is the first once since then that looks halfway decent, so that's something. Also it probably has actual action and choreography which makes it potentially better.

I'd much prefer original movies, but Disney's live action efforts are largely subpar no matter what they make.

Based. The only good remakes are Cinderella and Jungle Book

apparently the antagonist is no longer some gray hunnish warlord but a female witch, which already sounds terrible

They are literally replacing every male character (including mushu) with a female cause MEN = BAD and WOMEN = GOOD

Who would of thought that the crazy left would end up destroying modern civilization

Attached: 1443634057884.jpg (1284x980, 258K)

Pretty much everyone paying attention.

And yet here we are

SAD!

Attached: 1562533480163.jpg (1500x2212, 472K)

Mulan and A Goofy Movie are the only good cartoons Disney has ever made.
And the only reason I like Mulan is because of the songs.

Attached: 37387646[1].jpg (350x291, 18K)

Didn’t she pretend to be a guy in the movie? Wasn’t that the premise? Thought they’d at least stick a fake moustache or put her hair back.

Why didn't they cast ScarJo as an Asian character again

Attached: received_1214204548758578.png (738x1093, 1.29M)

>Do you know what copyright retention is?
They have movie copyrights for 125 years and Mulan is in the public domain.