Not treating like the entire world is your own autistic hollywood set

>not treating like the entire world is your own autistic hollywood set

youtu.be/2Bb-5LspV4Y

Attached: D4924CD7-02DA-49BA-B776-F6534071C0EE.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

kek, weirdo

Fuck off you stupid loser, go shill on /pol/ some more. Nobody cares about your bullshit, you're too pussy to approach Moroccan youths anyway.

calm down, its just a video

Lmfao

What does differentiate surveillance guys surveillance from security cameras that watch your every move and are also everywhere

>a video
No it's not, you have been harassing Dutch citizen for months by now. And you never always approach the ones you know are gonna be polite. You're a coward, a shit stirrer and not as entertaining as you think. You're probably fat and ugly too.

>/peeeeeeeeeeeeeeel/

Attached: 1549161356490.jpg (785x731, 101K)

im literally doing what guys do when they approach a girl and she doesnt like em, except with a cam.

also, nobody cares about marrocans. they all give the same boring reactions anyway

but if you want to, you can suck one of if you cant stop thinking about them kek

Their reaction is kicking your ass with 7 vs 1. Now that is entertaining. So entertain me, monkey.

A man following me with a camera is obviously a fucking ugly incel who's probably masturbating to footage of me while the other is in place to help protect against and solve potential crime.

not really, they will just follow you until the end of times. i want to shoot more people than just one angry marrocan. its boring.

So much cope and assume in this post.

Also

>MUH GOVERNMENT

Kek.

I like when people start following around the cameraman and filming him and he gets upset.

Oh dude I loved this guy his autism is striking

OP here. Yeah, it didnt bother me in the first few episodes. But now.. since the police has a bunch of pictures of me, im a bit more careful.

>you're too pussy to approach Moroccan youths
this is so true.

samefag

Attached: 1E169043-471A-4056-A3E9-99D44D9A8060.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

It was more that he has been shilling on /pol/ for months now. Not that i have a problem with /pol/.

The government didnt place the camera outside of the grocery store. It's there in case there is crime. We arent in China with ai surveillance watching our every move this isnt Person of Interest. You're just autistic and the dude you ripped this idea from actually does it much better and isnt a pussy.

his 2439 subs didagree.

disagree*

where are the original videos? i cant find them on liveleak anymore

OP here, youtube: surveillance camera man

I like the original guy better, this guy tries way too hard.

Wow you have less than .03% of the following that the dude you're poorly ripping this idea from has. You're killing it, dude. Definitely not just autistic.

SOULLESS

Attached: Surveillance Camera Man.jpg (600x600, 51K)

he needs to shut the fuck up

now this is some cringe kino, it's only like 2 minutes but i was too uncomfortable to continue after like 20 seconds

anything interesting happen?

all these butthurt people.
never stop cctv experiment!

Attached: 8B2858EC-622A-42C2-8786-DA5E9CD5EC29.jpg (540x534, 67K)

People that react like this have never approached a girl in their life. lel

you're a loser and your channel sucks. just have sex.

in two months.

stay mad.

the women approach me, bruh, my wife can attest to that

i did have sex. now what?

that means youve settled for less.

nothing wrong with that though

Attached: B57617BB-FD9A-4808-8800-68C41D104A2C.jpg (229x220, 8K)

keep swinging for the fences, i'm sure someday you'll find a rich super model interested in an overweight NEET, just gotta keep tryin