Are Raimi fags in the same league as Star Wars prequel apologists...

Are Raimi fags in the same league as Star Wars prequel apologists? It's hard to have a discussion about Far From Home without retards trying to prove that his trilogy is better, when it isn't.

Attached: SM1.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQzn4a5qHT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hard to have a discussion about Far From Home
because is that way

It's kinda like Superman. Chris and Toby are the gold standard of what the movie character should be like.

A sniveling faggot?

Its annoying, but they're not in the same league. Preqeul apologists are mentally ill, the raimi movies are legitimately the best capeshit ever.

how many fucking spiderman movies do you need to see

Um, Peter kicked the shit out of everybody in the gay bar MJ worked at in 3, faggot.

No because RaimiCHADS are right
>please stop bullying iron boy
gonna cry?

Far From Home is better than Spider-man 3 and that's about it. The first two movies are still vastly superior.

Attached: 1502726533220.png (381x354, 251K)

>being this delusional

Raimi is a white supremacist and belongs in the dust bin of history.

Attached: 1562309224858.png (1286x803, 761K)

Disneyfags claimed Homecoming was the best Spider-Man movie ever when it came out and it was forgotten in 2 weeks
Meanwhile a single scene from Spider-Man 3 is more quotable than the entire MCU

The new Spiderman movies barely even take place in New York City. You're an absolute braindead zoomer if you think they're anywhere close to Raimi's Spiderman.

>Meanwhile a single scene from Spider-Man 3 is more quotable than the entire MCU
for the wrong reasons

no such thing

keep telling yourself that, pal

Hey, I gave Spider-man 3 another shot. It's still fucking terrible.

>Are Raimi fags in the same league as Star Wars prequel apologists.
No, they have something to be proud of unlike those.

All I know is the new "Spiderman" fucks niggers instead of slaughtering them, beats up their dads for being white, and doesn't torch synagogues. Disgusting. Some "hero"

Attached: HeroCKroeger.jpg (220x220, 18K)

>Are Raimi fags in the same league as Star Wars prequel apologists?
Yes, in the sense that they're smarter than the vast majority of people.

All publicity is good publicity

there is zero character to the MCU it’s all gloss and funny quips, spiderman 3’s emo scene is something people still remember and laugh about 15 years later if you think there’s such a thing as “for the wrong reasons” you have no idea how humans work

youtu.be/wQzn4a5qHT4

I bet you faggots also enjoyed the Nickleback music video.

>Are Raimi fags in the same league as Star Wars prequel apologists?
Yeah, we're enlightened.

>Are Raimi fags in the same league as the KKK? It's hard to have a discussion about niggers fucking my wife without retards trying to prove that the white race is superior.
based

Raimi trilogy is actually better you dipshit .

As many as it takes.

>I AM SO HIGH
>I HEAR KIKES DID NINE ELEVEN
>BUT NINE ELEVEN
>NINE ELEVEN DON'T HEAR MEEEEEEE

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 1.14M)

the new movies don't even really focus on spiderman. it's more like group of random kids stumble on something by accident and one of them happens to be spiderman.

>He never fast forwarded through the credits on his VHS copy to listen to the music every time after finishing the movie
Zoom zoom faggot.

No because the Raimi films are genuinely great (minus 3 which is just okay) while the prequels are interesting but bad (minus 3 which is good).

jesus christ you stupid fucking zoomer how dare you compare raimi to the filth that is the prequels
raimi 1 and 2 will be and still remain better than anything marvel has put out with their spider-man
he's a stupid twink, with iron man for uncle ben, bankrolling all of his spidey shit and he has no sense of responsibility at all
he's as far removed as from the heart and soul of spider-man as it gets

The Raimi trilogy had heart and soul. It wasn't perfect, but it also wasn't an empty cash grab Ok maybe sm3 was an empty cash grab

Raimi hates Venom cause he is black

Is the new movie yet another reboot of the same origin story we've seen in variations 3 times already?