Any other "never trust women" kino besides this?

Any other "never trust women" kino besides this?

Attached: download.jpg (184x273, 10K)

Stop shilling a24 pajeet

But the boyfriend was the untrustworthy one. She was just looking for emotional support

What about the one who put her pubes and menstrual blood into his food?

Damn. I really didn’t think this movie would bring out the incels the way it has.

Gone Girl
Ex Machina

>everyone who criticizes female BS is an incel.
What does that make you feminists then?

Rampaging sex chads, you retard

she unironically wasn’t in the wrong

Revenge

I've never seen this movie but that sounds like a good thing to be honest

real life

I didn't like it, I think I'm too dumb for these kinds of movies. It was just too strange for me, is the only reason the gf was spared because she was respectful or was it because she was 'chosen' by the swedish dude.

Best movie of all time 10/10. Niggers are unstoppable, white piypo btfo. Fuck straight white men. Cuckold/10 Black is beautiful, Hands up DONT SHOOT. "they kneelin" Niggas and Bitches, tricks and hoes. WHAT ARE THOSE. Supa Hot Fire They see me rollin,,,,, they dabbin I need a dime thats top of the line. WE DA BEST

dani did nothing wrong. christian’s death benefited everyone and nothing of value was lost

Real life

>Niggers are unstoppable
How do people who think this explain the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st centuries?

Hitler trusted women

>when your brother is being a twat so you stuff him inside a bear and set bearfriend on fire. Then join an aryan cult

Attached: E90A4151-7CD7-4AAE-8A4C-DD17E5F538D3.png (597x512, 151K)

Based

Attached: 93B9D22B-CA61-4684-BF37-A56279B0D6E0.png (500x663, 29K)

More like How do people who think this explain all the time period from the Iron Age to now?

*boyfriend