Why are they all so UGLY...

Why are they all so UGLY? Every time I see a screengrab from Stranger Things the only thing I can think of is that all of these actors are so fucking malformed. Every single character in the show is so repulsive and I can’t stand it.

Attached: D315B70A-8700-4B95-AA7E-AA26460CB628.jpg (620x413, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StrangerThings/comments/cakgz0/starcourt_behind_the_scenes_video_from_finnskata/
youtube.com/watch?v=z6ZRyHXpVCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why are they all so UGLY?
Why are they all strong words coming from a Yea Forums poster

Attached: 1508884639967.jpg (280x255, 46K)

>on 4channel
>calling other people ugly
Makes perfect sense.

Mike: Transexual
Dustin: Diseased goblino
Lucas: Nigger
Will: Gay

At least girls are hot.

>inb4 300 fagot pederasses proclaim Finn's beauty

which one? horse-face, brother-banged, skeletor, or carpet muncher?

This. If the girls were ugly I'd see the problem but who the fuck cares what the boys look like?

Sorry, but I #canceled Finn

reddit.com/r/StrangerThings/comments/cakgz0/starcourt_behind_the_scenes_video_from_finnskata/

lol fag

Attached: 1562372584688.jpg (2700x1800, 448K)

They tried to portray average ppl not supermodels
Your average American is even uglier

Her tits are too big

Jack was always more cute

were americans that skinny back in the day ?

they selected for acting talent and not looks

Yes, we used to be a lot more active and the food was healthier.

Homosexuals aren't allowed to have an opinion

This was back when kids rode bikes around all day

>the kids aren't sexy enough!!!

Attached: 1558542405145.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

I think they're too small tbqh

gave me a chuckle

Mike's mom is a 10/10 mature milf

Holy shit that was based
I like Finn now

The haircuts are horrible but obviously the kid in the middle legit looks like a frog.

Have sex

>Why are they all so UGLY
Because they are kids, you pedo freak.

>get pranked waggi-

Attached: 313123123213.jpg (490x508, 28K)

Can we all just converge back to a general?
There's like 11 Stranger Things threads going at this point and they all get barely any replies

Count me as #1

Attached: finn-screenshotjpg.jpg (2068x1131, 192K)

Anyone who actually wants to talk about Stranger Things is over on . All these threads are just for whining about black people.

He is such a fag.

Even Billy didn't have all the characteristic "chad" like traits you'd see in a typical, "100 random ridiculously angular homeless starving male models from LA" casting couch daytime drama show.

These kids are supposed to be nerds, not miniature Chris Hemsworth's in blackhat

>From right to left
>Lmao Nigger
>Filthy diseased mutt ape
>Androgynous queerio faggot
>Actual normal human boy

The one on the left is the biggest queer faggot

>From right to left
Well that's unique.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ZRyHXpVCg

the black kid legit looks like 30

Goblinoism

holy fuck, you're an absolute faggot

Its the superior Nihonese way.

It was the natural lighting of the 80s
Made everything look ugly

imagine being such a feminized feminist cuck that you go for blown out cum dumpster roasties instead of pure virginal children. hope you like the taste of chads cum.

you're just mad because he got a suzie and you don't

They’re Americans. That’s why.

Suzie

Will legit looks like some MTF tranny this season, they're putting too much makeup on him to make him still looks like a kid

Attached: 3jpg.jpg (1200x690, 84K)

He looks like Shelley Duvall

have sex

>Los goblinos de l'Americas
Yeah, wonder why they're ugly.

t. insecure arab

and yet you foreigners can't stop consuming our shows, movies, music, and websites.

For most of the main cast, I agree. Yet, for their respective ages, Eleven and Joyce are cute, and plenty of real-world chicks are into Jonathan and Steve.

yea i’m thinking this is based

Because good looking child actors usually grow up into unattractive adults and vice versa.
I could seen Finn turning pretty handsome (if he’s not already). Dustin and Lucas will probably grow into their face and look like average normal dudes.

Attached: 895B9916-1D9C-4B74-8618-FF370E5B8B93.jpg (220x268, 17K)

One is deformed, one is a nigger, the other two are kikes.

What did you expect?

theyre supposed to be "quirky". for better or worse it makes them unique instead of generic kid #67453. also bc theyre kids its ok for them to be ugly. an ugly adult cast wouldnt fare so well

You're not supposed to find little boys attractive, user.

Attached: article-2310830-195C91CB000005DC-102_634x858.jpg (634x858, 104K)

The mutt has a pretty horrible face, but I still think his face is more likeable than this kid, seeing his smug little weakling face just makes me want to punch him repeatedly

wow such cuteness

THIS PHOTO SMELLS SOOO GOOD

>steve
for real? i'm a girl and i think he's uggo

What about Jonathan?

he's pretty unattractive too

Which one of the Duffer brothers do you think have penetrated this mouth already?

>Why are they all so UGLY?
Why does it matter, are you a pedo?

What about Lucas?

No way. The scene where she is running away to get the mall floor plans and you see her huge titties bouncing is incredible. I also got a boner when she admits she peed herself.

Probably both desu. His mouth is big enough for 2 little white cocks

He is a hideous jewgoblin.

Caleb is already 18 there’s no way he could become handsome at this rate

steve’s head is a rectangle. billy is the cutest but i saw a comment that said he looks like human shrek which sort of ruined him for me

Well I'm a girl too and I think Steve is hot

Will is more smegol than man in this season

Attached: Golem get ye gone.jpg (1665x779, 190K)

Because they wanted to have loser kids look like loser kids

i always think its hilarious how girls so often signal how these conventionally attractive or least above average guys in movies/tv/media with perfect lighting and post production are "ugly'. its always 1 or 0 for them, no in between or objective assessment like guys do, hypergamy in motion. how the fuck does anyone get laid?

wow steve you seem mad

You mean more jew than goy. Weak chin, beak nose, brushy eyebrows, pencil neck, typical onions jew boy look.

reminder that nearly every woman alive would rather fuck finn than any of the posters on this board

1. Jew
2. Jew
3. Mutt

Keep telling yourself that

Open bobs

It’s like one or two samefags on Yea Forums spamming him.

Do you mean any of the posters would rather fuck Finn than nearly every woman alive?
Cause I would too

They are normal children!

Attached: 6c85817d33dfba88db52add9b7909226.jpg (2682x1990, 507K)

Gaten Matarazzo. Imagine this kid yelling at you. No, this isn’t just a meme post, just imagine it. You’ve had some kind of altercation in public, and before you is this deformed little creature, this sickeningly morphed toothless fucking mutt, screaming at you. The veins on his forehead popping out, his eyes bloodshot and his infuriating little fleshy head bright red as he spits out his curses. Modern society would have you believe this gruesome, odious mutt is your equal, that you should stand here and take this. But that’s counter to your intuition and you know it. Your mind races back to the days of your ancestors, how their burning souls would have been inflamed by such a confrontation, this freak, this hideous little THING thinking it has right to talk to you in such a manner. That primal instinct kicks in, and without hesitation you do the sensible thing and let the foul brat know its place- you stride forward with righteous zeal, his shouts cease for a moment. This is unexpected to the annoying little fuck, a flash of panic crosses his malformed, sweaty cartoonish face as it contorts suddenly into a comical farce of what on a normal human would resemble fear. He almost trips stepping backward, the illusion of his right to speak, right to live, manufactured authority over you shattering as he can only let out a brief plea “No!” before you are upon him. A hook cracks right, that satisfying crunch as it connects with the hideous creature, the feeling of a bullet ripped from the barrel of a gun as your rage explodes into controlled, refined physical force. You feel his weak and unnatural bones and dentures twist and crunch around your knuckles, his flesh contort as you see his terrified and utterly shocked face fold around your fist. All for a glorious moment, before he crumples and folds like some kind of warped fleshy paper, his deformed little freak cartoon body falling like sand over the ground as the facade of his equality dissolves under nature.

Noah Schnapp is like the single ugliest actor I’ve ever seen I’m surprised he could even made it to be an actor.

I guess being Jewish no matter how ugly you are they could still convince people that you’re attractive

Its still astounding to me how much she looks like her parents. I can't even decide which she looks more like.

no job for you wagie

Attached: music-video.png (1000x563, 668K)

I don't see what's so ugly about Schnapp to be honest. The Dustin actor is far worse. Pic related plays some minor character in the show and he's a truecel if ever I saw one.

Attached: Gross.jpg (620x368, 133K)

>what women really want is an effeminate child
You’re a retard. Hopper, on the other hand...

He’s ugly but he has a comedic face and isn’t trying to pretend he’s attractive. Noah schnapp on the other hand I just want to punch his smug faggot face into oblivion.

he is really not effeminate. just feminine looking. important distinction.

I'd love to kick Noah Schnapp in the testicles. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his groin, send that little faggot staggering backwards through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own vomit, his scrotum a mangled mess of blood and pulp barely attached to the rest of his groin, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, squashing his balls like overripe grapes and finally ending his pathetic lineage.

Why was there no kiss scene between Lucas and Max? I was looking forward to it all season

Why would they want to fuck some kid that barely knows what he’s doing? He can’t even kiss 11 properly.

Other than that he’s unbearably Jewish looking.

Attached: hearty kek.gif (150x160, 21K)

To normalize mongrelization.

based mutt dabbing on wagies

post pics of hopper

>ugly

Attached: Finn.png (1170x1464, 2.49M)

They're not that weird-looking

Attached: Bizarre_children.jpg (2048x2048, 262K)

Is Fack kino back on the menu?

Attached: Fack.png (1630x1198, 1.64M)

El goblino

Attached: 3B6109FF-62E2-4881-AFBD-3359A6502F67.jpg (407x350, 17K)

Post of the week here mate

Kys

I’d rather fuck Finn too and I’m not even THAT gay

Can’t wait for V team 2 it’ll probably better than season 3 if I’m to say it

I wouldn't mind those two spammers so much if they could find something to post other than the same six heavilly photoshopped pictures off him. I don't think I've seen a ST thread in months where this isn't posted.

Attached: 1521571394115.jpg (473x921, 111K)

Steve looked cute as fuck in his sailor costume and those shorts

Attached: ST3_Steve_Harrington_portrait.jpg (2000x3141, 581K)

I don’t know why that guy likes that picture so much but that’s his problem here’s one I’ve never posted before

Attached: image.jpg (565x706, 147K)

>Kids are ugly
Huh, who knew.

also girl here, Steve is cute but Billy is much more handsome

They're americans.

Because those are the only pictures where he looks human. Notice how they never post anything of him in profile either because his beak is so huge.

Actual female here
Steve, Billy and Finn are the ones I find attractive

Billy is only 5'9, roastie whore. You'd laugh and cruelty mock and discard him for not being your perfect 6'5 Chad you fucking used up roastie whore cunt. Kys, slut.

based
Based
BASED
B A S E D

>REEEEEE girls don't want me only because I'm not 6'4
Keep telling yourself that, incel

Attached: 1562469446692.png (1034x884, 1.09M)

i want him to raw my asshole

seconded

That one is shopped however this one isn’t

Attached: F010F99F-0DD9-44BD-8BB1-9C48DFFDF993.jpg (900x1102, 238K)

>no Hopper
You have low estrogen

calm down Karen

Attached: turbochad.webm (1208x680, 3M)

kek

Steve&Billy scenes in S2 were so fucking hot, I feel robbed by the Duffer hacks

Attached: steve sailor.gif (540x325, 2.35M)

>117755682
Fuck off virtue signalling roastie WHORE!

Hopper is a big guy and he looks visceral in his action scenes but I wouldn’t love him the same way I love Steve Billy and Finn

>t. bitter and ugly lanklet

I'm a bisexual girl and find Billy the sexiest character after Mr's Wheeler. I don't know what it is about Billy but I would let him do anything to me.

>Steve, Billy and Finn
Who the fuck is Finn on Stranger Things
Why can’t you guys remember the character’s name!?

She means Mike

>Not today Mr rabbi. I left my wallet at home.

>ywn be a MILF in Hawkins
why even live

Attached: D-4IlKiWsAU9yAm.jpg (900x675, 68K)

I know he’s Mike.
But most of them I know know them as their characters but Finn, he’s Finn Wolfhard who happens to play a character in stranger things

please post more pics where his lips look this good

Mrs. Wheeler (Nancy’s Mom) is hands down the hottest woman on the show

Attached: EF48533A-9A53-4C62-86D3-A6538295C83E.jpg (386x640, 52K)

no doubt

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-4-3.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

I don’t have much but here’s a classic

Attached: 1542166364202.webm (640x800, 480K)

>the whole Yea Forums right now

Based and patrician

Yeah I can accept people finding different things/ people as attractive

But even as a straight male I am straight up baffled that anyone can look at Steve and think he's ugly

Like do people have no concept of there being a difference between "I'm not especially attracted to this person" and "They're ugly"

black guys mature faster
that's why all the white girls flock to them. when all the white boys are still busy with fortnite black guys are already dicking down all the girls (since girls mature faster than boys, it's a perfect balance)

Caleb is as black as can be, and I'm an Irish man with see through skin and a ginger beard, yet we share the same surname.

Is this common in America?

The girls are ugly. Buy some taste fat ass

yes. freed slaves often took the last names of their owners, so a lot of american descendants of slaves have stereotypically “white” last names.
the whole “taking a new surname” thing is also why so many black americans have the last name freeman

isnt max supposed to be going out with lucas? how come they dont even come into physical contact the entire season?

Attached: 1517608273521.jpg (720x721, 138K)

Micks owned slaves? Interesting...

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-4-1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

they had to keep it on the dl so her brother wouldn’t have him lynched

just watching the first episode atm and it looks like shit
the whole thing is shot terribly and looks like an overly saturated soap opera

Attached: 5BAE905C-A0B7-475E-BEBE-95D3DC2A3E5E.jpg (848x1060, 87K)

low test

One of them has already become a tranny faggot
So brave

Attached: 5EB7FF2E-9C6E-40DC-8337-C76047EFA208.jpg (998x820, 186K)

There are plenty of hot kids user.

>gay
>Jewish
>transgender
The Netflix executives must feel like they found a treasure

>no Billy to protect Hawkins cuties from niggers now

Also Max kept going about how Lucas is an idiot and she dumped him 5 times. So basically she admits Billy was right about him since the very beginning?

TRIPS OF TRUTH
>mfw

Attached: 36752638_250126232253879_3232338970461339648_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>jews
>mutt
>black
next?

Why do you care about how "attractive" children are OP?

Attached: 1559000801560.jpg (470x470, 57K)

>Yea Forums

He's just older than the other kids. He's nearly 18.

I had a dream with Finn Wolfhard in it. We were in a foreign country with a bunch of other friends and we were running away from something dangerous, I had to carry a bunch of stuff and I was almost caught. I don’t remember much but it was a nice dream

Post face op

Attached: 1518727088381.png (452x798, 399K)

cool, thanks for sharing. did you do anything lewd?

caleb is so hot

>first episode of Season 4
>Max standing in front of Billy’s grave
>Hey, Billy. You’ve missed a lot since you’ve been... since you’ve been... well, you know.
>I realize you were right about a lot of things. Sure, you were mean sometimes, but you only wanted to protect me.
>I’m sorry. And I miss you a lot.
>Oh, and Billy...
>Fuck n-
>cut to theme song

shutup nigger

dilate

>our
Don't lie. You're not Jewish.

XD

based as fuck. hate seeing "people" like that.

>white cocks
>little
Dilate

Daily reminder the show is only worth watching for based Hopper

ugly

>other friends
Do you think Finn is your friend, user? Y-you do realize he doesn't know you, r-right?

In the the 80s normal people were allowed on tv. They've replicated that look well

It looks like how good America in the 80s actually was. I miss all the colours so much. Fucking life turned black and white after