Why are racists always portrayed as the bad guys on tv?

Why are racists always portrayed as the bad guys on tv?

Attached: 20190708_102745.jpg (394x300, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gweilo
dailycaller.com/2019/06/26/julian-castro-that-men-babies-democratic-debate/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/26/julian-castro-defends-transgender-womens-right-abo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't know...maybe is because they are you moronic cunt?

Because it's fantasy not real life.

>if you're racist you're automatically a bad person
Look at him and laugh

Um no sweetie I'm pretty sure niggers and filthy Arabs are the bad guys.

>not liking a race makes you evil
what is wrong with normies

jews

Attached: 7e1e17e7ada66b3d8256c61cd03c2416.jpg (480x640, 54K)

Un no sweetie you people took away all our native land and killed 90% of us

absolutely onions-guzzling

pwned

>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUHDEEK

I'm sorry, what are you supposed to be?

lmao

Haha, fuck yeah we did
Get fucked, nigger

Ummm, sweetie sorry that we missed the last 10%.

THIS.

Lmao I'm fucking proud that we brought culture and civilization.

>racists are the good guys
t. racist

>truth is... I don't hire BLACK people

It's engraved into my head and I don't know why. I didn't even like this show as a kid

Yeah it should've been 100% in dead nigger storage.

Racists are literally trying to better society. Explain how they're bad.

Tell us how much you hate niggers.
And tell us your Face Book account while you're at it.

>we're the good guys, we steal your land and become leeches of your culture while making you second-class citizens in your own countries

for me? its raven

Attached: thats so raven.webm (1280x720, 689K)

>culture and civilization
>(You)

>civilization through enslaving people and making them work for free as you reap benefits from their hard work

Yeah, you're totes the good guys in this situation.

>to better society
For whites only though. The rest can get fucked as far as you're concerned.

>Tell us how much you hate niggers.
>And tell us your Face Book account while you're at it.
This is Yea Forums, filthy Jew.

Yeah right lmao fuck everyone else. White men are the protagonists of planet Earth, everyone else are NPCs.

That's a sexy dyke. I used to fap to her and the redhead in that's so raven

we took land from primitive apes for ourselves, that's all
Stay mad

the rest CAN get fucked as far as I'm concerned, especially blacks

Imagine thinking native "americans" owned this country. It wasnt even a country before we took it. You cavemen were still in teepees waving your hands in front of your mouths like retards.(most of your ancestors probably were, considering they're all dead). White people made America into what it is today. If it wasnt for white people, the US today would just be another shithole like Mexico. Accept it, and get over it.

The only time racists are portrayed as heroic is in Raimi's Spiderman trilogy.

Racism is the ultimate form of evil.

Attached: D67ED8BE-E834-4DEE-B99D-716EC15537DC.jpg (850x400, 95K)

Black racism ispretty ok now. For example in the movie "The Help" most of whites are cruel and insane people while blacks are full of wisdom and tranquility.

OY VEEEEYYYY

Onions are good you new summerfag.

>Ayn Rand
Into the trash it goes.

Well niggers were doing literally nothing with their land except starving to death on it, and Arabs were just spreading their retarded Islam cult. Any ground we took from you, you should thank us for as we brought civilization.

This, racism is for low IQ tribalists and leftists

We are. Blacks outside of Ethiopia proved themselves incapable of building civilization, or even behaving like people. Slavery was literally a kinder life than leaving them in Africa. Plus, the slaves were taught about God, rather than being left to worship demons, animals, and rocks.

>Yes I am a (((civic nationalist))) how could you tell?
>LE BASED BLACK MAN LE BASED BLACK MAN

Attached: Soyboy 17.png (827x953, 279K)

>Ethiopia
that was arabic muslims, the natives were dickwashers

>we took land from primitive apes
Enjoy white genocide. The fun thing about it is that you can't do anything about it and the current youth have taken the blue pill, embracing it.

fpbp

Enjoy being exterminated by the Chinese, nigger.

>your culture
What culture?
>their hard work
Lol, there is a reason why they need to use whips.
>The rest can get fucked as far as you're concerned.
Of course. There is literally nothing wrong with that.
>Face Book account
We have a soccer mom here.
I am sure that Ayynd Lmao lived in the Arabic ghetto, just like other famous anti-racists like Tim Wise or George Clooney.

No, even Greeks recorded that there was a black civilization in Ethiopia thousands of years ago. It does appear to be the ONLY civilization ever produced by a black race, but credit where credit's due.

>the current youth have taken the blue pill, embracing it.
That's exactly what the Jews want you to believe.

The fun thing about is you aren't black or Arabic. Kike.

>What culture?
That's Murricans though. They don't have one so they're forced to ascribe themselves as "white" to steal the cultures of the British or the Italians when they're cultureless.

Enjoy having niggers for grandkids ma nigga.

>Blacks outside of Ethiopia proved themselves incapable of building civilization

You are aware that your Manifest Destiny autism is the reason why Britain and the U.S.A. are currently BLACKED and about to render whites extinct, yes?

>Enjoy having niggers for grandkids ma nigga.
I WILL ENSURE THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN, NIGGEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

how?

Fpbp and based.

This kills the /pol/tard.

>AYYO OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUHDEEK

Judging by your reaction it's probably happening right now.

>Fpbp and based.

Attached: Soyboy 14.jpg (680x940, 63K)

>This kills the /pol/tard.

Attached: Soyboy 2.png (800x750, 106K)

Schlomo, while the west is in a bad state at present, the fault of ours was pulling back from the principles of manifest destiny. If even 5 percent of whites decided right now "ENOUGH", it would take about 4 years tops to correct the situation.

>OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* Judging OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* by OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* your OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* reaction OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* it's OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* probably OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* happening OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* right OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* now OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* .

This, so much this. Faith in humanity = restored.

Have sex

Look at all the salt.
Someone hit a nerve.

Based

>i don't know...maybe is because they are you moronic cunt?

Attached: Soyboy 3.png (785x731, 205K)

>the fault of ours was pulling back from the principles of manifest destiny
Heh. Yeah, go back to Manifest Destiny and see Caucasoids end up on the Endangered Species List.

Oh look its the "HAVE SEX!" tranny pedophile.

>REEEEEE NIGGERS REEEEE
The fact that you can only post it here and can't say shit IRL makes me smile.

>that makes it ok

>This, so much this. Faith in humanity = restored.

Attached: Soyboy 21.png (709x858, 30K)

>If even 5 percent of whites decided right now "ENOUGH", it would take about 4 years tops to correct the situation.

This is what Stormfags actually believe. Take note, this never happened and Stormfront was taken down, with them ineffectually crying "M-Muh censorship" afterwards.

>The fact that you can only post it here and can't say shit IRL makes me smile.

Attached: German Numale.jpg (600x759, 160K)

It's not hard to debunk a /pol/fag. This whole thing is a bait thread anyway.

>Stormfags

Attached: go back.png (1400x788, 144K)

Ironically, the only NPC here is the one posting s o y boy reaction images.

It was censorship, your soisperging doesn't make it any difference. Jews censor everything.

Lol, who's going to put us there, kike? The only reason things are shit now is because a couple of generations stopped fighting and bought your bullshit. The kids are waking up now. If you honestly think niggers, spics, and arabs have any chance against even a partially awakened white populace, you'd better crack a history book your people haven't doctored.

>no rebuttal
So what I said is true, isn't it?

Seethe, racist. Seethe. Your beliefs are as toxic as a pedophiles. You can only express them in safe spaces and anonymity.

Hoes mad

It literally does. Niggers are way better off when we rule over them, and Muslims are animals who should be exterminated for following their false religion.

>Your beliefs are as toxic as a pedophiles
The ironic thing about this is this user defends kikes, Mudslimes and LGBT filth

>It was censorship
lol see?
You couldn't do shit about it.

>The only reason things are shit now is because a couple of generations stopped fighting and bought your bullshit.
But that's your generation right now. You're part of the soft generation that hasn't fought for anything except whine about things online.

Ah, yes, a goofy message board is clearly a militarized 5 percent of whites. When you kikes move the goalposts, do you KNOW you're doing it? Or is that just normal thought to you?

10% of the world population

Heh... Imagine if a girl was at your house and she looked through your computer and found all your wojak and soiface reaction images

It would be embarrassing to explain why you have so many

>toxic

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Nobody brought up Jews, Muslims, or the LGBT. You labeled them as such because they made fun of you for being rampantly racist in an anonymous board (so brave!).

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Not a single soul:
You: lE sOiBoI mEmE

niggers aren't people lol

Yes, the 10 percent that has no actual military rival except for East Asians. Britain, by themselves, conquered the world before. Fucking Britain.

>censorship

Lol you can'd do anything about white genocide. In fact, white fertility rates are down. Look it up. Everyone's gong the happa and BLACKED route and all you can do is cry about it on Yea Forums.

>roleplaying as a christcuck online
just embarrassing

To look at one's computer without permission is grounds for a slap at best.

Tic tock trannies

Attached: 38DB90A4-5778-4BAD-B9E7-249DFBBF3399.jpg (190x254, 9K)

>it's fine if we enslaved and murdered you a few centuries ago, eventually you benefited from being collectively some part of Western society! Albeit forced and against your will. But like just ignore that bro ;)

i thought you freaks said white genocide is a myth/conspiracy theory

>a militarized 5 percent of whites
So what you're saying is that those doesn't exist except in the case of mass shooters?

And 2% of a certain ethnic group managed to control an entire race with no effort. Learn your place

So you admit you support pedophiles.

This kind of talk is stupid. I'm on your side, but blacks are clearly people. They are without a doubt a stupider, weaker, less efficient form of humanity than us, but they're still human. We shouldn't act like the kikes.

Mad mad mad

It is as far as the majority of whites are concerned which is more the reason why it's happening and no one is doing anything about it.

>I want to exterminate Muslims
Facts and Logic!

just like the holocaust

Even in the worst case scenario, the hapa master race will emerge victorious and exterminate the mulatto apes.

God Chelsea is such a fucking cutie

Wrong. That ethnic group, YOUR ethnic group, comprises 2% of the world population. However even your longterm survival strategy is ultimately suicidal.

I don't. How did you go from the logical leap of people making fun of racists being blatantly racist to them supporting pedophiles?

>we
don't tell me what to think commie

Seething. Don't have another sexual emergency.

Attached: Piss be upon him.jpg (350x442, 34K)

They will die out in literally one generation because no one wants to fuck hapas unless theyre female

>it's fine if we enslaved and murdered you a few centuries ago
why not? the murder and enslavement done by nonwhites today is either ignored or celebrated by leftists

Why is Aisha white and blonde

Lmao anything's better than a mulatto.

>he doesn't refute the white genocide part
Aaaay.
People don't even have to worry about whites within 4 generations.

And why is Muhammad brown
Multiple accounts describe him as fair skinned

>went from fuck niggers to reeee mulattos because he can't do anything about happas rendering pure caucasians extinct

LoweredExpectations.jpg

It's mostly karma from the shit whites have been doing.

The Asians and half Asians can see what's happening to whites now. In the event that whites fall without resistance (which I personally see as unlikely), Asians aren't going to just go, "yes, Goldberg san, prease come and take over and infrict diversity and perversion upon us". And Asians usually don't view outside races other than whites as being anywhere close to themselves in terms of "humanness"

>fair skinned means white
Whites are called ghosts by the Chinese for a reason. They view their whiteness as unnatural.

I just want you to admit that you clearly aren't a party of "facts and Logic".

Stay seething, Meghan.

>blacks murdering and enslaving other blacks is karma for things whites allegedly did

Attached: 1531748056114.png (433x511, 39K)

>but whatabout...
Are you a teenager?

This coming from the party that pretends a guy who chops his dick off is mentally healthy and "actually" a woman.

>In the event that whites fall without resistance (which I personally see as unlikely)
Why? Is there an upsurge in white fertility rates? Has gay marriage been rebanned? No?

Yeah, whites will fall without resistance since half or at least a quarter of them are calling to embrace destruction.

>>fair skinned means white
Yes it does, Joanne.

>Chinese
You mean niggers. East Asians have "white" skin too, or do you think they call themselves yellow?

are you a nigger?

>whites want to get in on the enslaving or lynching blacks action again

see

That doesnt refute what I said Elliot. And pure asians are on their way out too. Unless you conveniently forgot about Chinas imbalanced gender population

Yeah, so I don't believe that and neither do most progressives. Try again. Also, nice deflection. I remember when I argued like a child.

>You mean niggers.
No, Chinese. You don't know shit except what /pol/ fed you lmao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gweilo

>Unless you conveniently forgot about Chinas imbalanced gender population
they're 2 billions, not really facing extinction

Gwái (鬼) means "ghost", and lóu (佬) means "man". The term gwáilóu therefore literally means "ghostly man",[3] and is sometimes translated into English as "foreign devil".[4] In Chinese, "ghost" can be a derogatory term used as a curse or an insult.[5] The term ghost has also been used to describe other ethnic groups, for example, a 17th-century writer from Canton Qu Dajun wrote that Africans "look like ghosts", and gwáinòu (Chinese: 鬼奴; literally: 'ghost slave') was once used to describe African slaves.[6]

>whites want to get in on the enslaving or lynching blacks action again
except they don't. whites are the least racist and violent group on earth. whites are responsible for ending slavery and instituting antiracist laws worldwide. you are literally delusional

Are you unable to form an argument?

>A population of nearly three billion people will go extinct anytime now I'm sure.
Holy shit niggers are SO stupid.

>sai yan (西人; Cantonese Yale: sāi yàn; literally: 'western person') for Westerners.

WE WUZ GOKU AND SHIET

Which doesn't account for the rest of them. As conditions worsen, more whites will see what's going on, and you can fill in the rest yourself. I understand that you really want us to go away, but some of us aren't planning on it anytime soon. You've done this before (though usually one or two or three nations at a time, until the twentieth century), and up until now, you ALWAYS overreach. Always. It will happen. Your "chutzpah" makes you do so. Most of you refuse to see the glaring errors in your agenda, and no matter the outcome you are fucked.

>Yeah, so I don't believe that and neither do most progressives
hahahahaha one of your presidential candidates just said on national tv that men can get pregnant and should have access to abortions. you don't even know your own ideology

>except they don't. whites are the least racist and violent group on earth
>Why are racists always portrayed as the bad guys on tv?

The goalpost has been moved, which means that I accept your concession that whites are actively avoiding to be seen as racist which is why they portray racism as evil in all their media.

>Which doesn't account for the rest of them. As conditions worsen, more whites will see what's going on, and you can fill in the rest yourself.
The conditions have worsened already and you see whites whining about movies having blacks in them. Not exactly something that will improve the fact that whites are a minority in the U.S.

It's genocide by assimilation from an invading force. You know, what you did to the Native Americans.

No mainstream candidate has ever said that to my knowledge and progressives are not a hivemind, just like conservatives aren't.

Why is racismphobia still allowed in 2019? Racists are one of the most oppressed minorities in the US, and in the world.

I would say "wow, good point" except that every poster here, on both sides, knows full well that whites don't control the media.

>us

Oh i wasn't aware Yea Forums was full of inventors and CEOs that are responsible for the majority of what whites take credit for. I had no idea your retards were chipping in so heavily either.

>a 17th-century writer from Canton Qu Dajun wrote that Africans "look like ghosts", and gwáinòu (Chinese: 鬼奴; literally: 'ghost slave') was once used to describe African slaves.[6]

So niggers. It's their word for niggers.

if you have such a problem with murder and enslavement then your focus should be on the murder and enslavement happening as we speak. not that which happened 5 centuries ago. cry more niggerlover

Yes, we know you're not having sex

And Jews

dailycaller.com/2019/06/26/julian-castro-that-men-babies-democratic-debate/

>whites would totally make the racists the good guys if they controlled muh media
Still yearning for the days of Birth of a Nation, huh?

The pedophile is obsessed with sex.

>whites still think they are in control

Machiavelli is truly the biggest race traitor of them all. He sold out his whole race to the paper jew.

You know I can hate both, right? Do these tactics work on the literal children you debate on stormfront?

yet whites are supposed to take responsibility for all the horrible things white people allegedly did in the past. convenient

Honestly this. Racism isn't a fucking problem for almost anyone on Earth right now. There are much bigger threats to the health and well being of people. Nazis haven't been an actual physical threat to society since 1945, so why keep harping on them?

And white niggers, Sargon.

Because you're the bad guys in real life

I'm the race that would have married you

We're just going to disagree, and you're going to continue to avoid pertinent points about the flaws in your strategy just as you do in every thread you and I have argued in. Things could go any number of ways. The difference being, just as many, many times before, if things don't go exactly how you think they will, you will wail and scream and actually be surprised. It's not just me telling you this, it is over 2000 years of history.

>the racist can't read
Shocking

Goku is a Caucasian that owned all the Asian fighters before he had to fight his own fellow Caucasians before becoming Dances with Wolves, combing the techniques of the Asians with his superior Aryan genes to be the ultimate MMA fighting machine.

you can. it just makes you an idiot. crying about something that happened 500 years ago doesn't help anyone, no matter how righteous it makes you feel

No, self-hating cuckold traitors like you are.

If whites are niggers. Sure. It gets used for whites more than any other race.

>daily caller
>Castro, is a mainstream Dem candidate
Kek at your bullshit, friend. Also you are seriously disingenuous, he clearly misspoke and meant trans men.

looks like a nothingburger as usual. No Dem has ever said a trans woman can be pregnant.

Wait so you're saying that other races literally can't function without white people? Yikes!

If whites haven't woken up to the fact that they're the minority to the point that their version of being woke is giving more leeway to their POC superiors, then nothing will stop white genocide.

So Africans are white. So why don't niggers fuck off to Mars or wherever they came from.

You're just changing the goalposts though, nobody is fucking talking about that. How old are you?

Shut up, Baizuo.

I never said that. Oh I'm speaking with one of the retards. No wonder u wanna pretend white retards are special.

“What that means is that just because a woman — or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community, a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to exercise that right to choose,
>washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/26/julian-castro-defends-transgender-womens-right-abo/

>he's not mainstream unless i say he is
cope harder faggot. your ideology is a mental illness

>we
None of us here participated in any of that and none of the people alive right now suffered it, so why should that matter?

>Wait so you're saying that other races literally can't function without white people?
I'm actually saying the opposite. White genocide that's happening right now means that races will be functioning without white people in the near future, with them being reduced to being part of the happa bloodstream, like happas being 0.0005% white the same way whites used to say their 0.0005% Native American.

>still can't read
It's sad that people like you have the same rights as me

White genocide is literally never happening

>no one is talking about slavery and european colonialism
retard. stop posting
you don't have to say it. it's what your side believes and bases its policy goals on

Furthermore (responding twice to same post), I don't normally share this because it could turn some on my side away from me, but I'm not entirely white. I have a small amount of genetic taint, and don't really want to share what type of garbage is in my blood. However, looking at history, I can be objective, possibly because of this. When my dirt side ancestors met whites they were antagonistic and whites responded correctly. Whites have been pretty consistent in behavior for some time, and hopefully will snap out of the cultural lethargy you've inflicted upon them.

>racists are the good guys
I'd argue it's instead your ideology.

>POC "superiors"

If anyone doubted that you're a kike before, they don't now

>flaws in your strategy
Are whites not the minority in the U.S.? Ditto with the invading force of Muslims changing the racial topgraphy of Britain?

This is true. Leftism is a mental illness that has been enabled by modernity. Before the industrial revolution none of these people could survive past childhood and carry on their genes. Leftists are literally dysfunctional mutants. .

This. I can't wait until 30 years time when pretty much everyone alive during (((World War II))) is dead, then we can finally forget about it.

I'll explain again, he meant women who identity as men, not trans women (men who identify as women) he misspoke, retard. He doesn't know what "trans" means.

>it's another /pol/ kiddie just copy pastes rhetorical talking points that aren't even contextually relevent to what he and others are saying and thinks hes BTFOing people episode

Does this Yea Forums show ever get intelligent villains?

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

your argument has no data to support it. just your embarrassing and histrionic feelings

>OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* It's sad that people like you have the same rights as me cos WE WUZ KENGS N SHEEEEIT

He polls at what, 2 percent? Lol he has no chance of winning.

rent free

>the super nazi badguy /pol/tard is a brown person
Must be a day that ends in 'y'

>but I'm not entirely white.
As the whites who started this thread would say, you're part of the problem.

So why did Black Panther and Captain Marvel make billions of dollars? No, your answer is wrong because Antman and Wasp effectively went below expectations but those two films didn't.

Oh just like u don't have to say your side doesn't believe in intelligent discourse cleetus yet is retarded enough to pretend like they do

Dear lord it's retarded

Wow. Immediately as you posted it, the /pol/ kiddie provided a pertinent example to your post.

Based.

>free

Nah ur working harder than a wagie

You should try that one for a change. Most of the jokes are really bad, but it has one redeeming factor in the second part : the ultra racist black father who blames all his shortcomings on the whites. There is one scene in particular where he storms a bakery while drunk and requests a pastry formely called "nigger head" to a shocked owner.

Attached: qu-est-ce-qu-on-a-fait-au-bon-dieu.jpg (1280x976, 234K)

This thread is the dying throes of the "white" civilization.

And the game isn't over yet. This point we are at is clearly not the end of your strategy. Even the extinction of the white race is obviously not your final strategic goal. We are also aware of this. But, as always, you've decided "we've come so far, we've won!" But the game isn't over yet. Not even close. You fail to see that some of your goals are suicidal. You honestly think you will rule over a brown slave race forever. And no matter how the game goes, the ending is not what you expect it to be. Your current ideology will lose. It's inevitable.

move the goalposts some more. he was part of debate televised across the country with other mainstream candidates. make sure to vote for the "men can get pregnant" party come election time

>Dear lord it's retarded

Attached: Soyboy 26.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>wojak posting
You can stop now. We already know you're disabled

>Wow. Immediately as you posted it, the /pol/ kiddie provided a pertinent example to your post.

Attached: Soyboy 5.png (205x246, 6K)

I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Attached: Zimbabwe.jpg (3866x2930, 2.52M)

Do you just not know or understand what a whatabout is?

The chucks don't fuck and suck anymore so they are being ethnically replaced by the seed of the sneed race

cry more leftist subhuman faggot

she has few brighter moments, but this quote isn't one of them

I'm aware that many would think I'm part of the problem due to my genetic pollution. I accept that, and can only do what I know or feel to be right. Your goals are blatantly evil, and anyone who has a conscience and isn't brainwashed can see that. I've talked with many of your people and while some of them (not as many as advertised though) are quite intelligent, they all suffer from an inflated sense of self. They have the wherewithal to hide what they actually want until a certain emotion overtakes them and they can't hide their elation at horrible things happening, or their warped sense of "morality", or their love of themselves and their own (which would be fine except that they are extremely enamored of the FLAWS of themselves and your kind). It's just bizarre. I've met enough evil whites to know that some white are very evil. Some are good. Theres a spectrum. Blacks seem to come in two types: extremely good to the point of near saintliness (rare) or almost entirely worthless (common) with little variance between.

You are a nonwhite white supremacist why should I, much less anyone take your opinion with any weight?