An open letter to the Poor, Unfortunate Souls

>An open letter to the Poor, Unfortunate Souls

Black Ariel haters BTFO

Attached: 65388072_1135860139947954_5905582931408186020_n.jpg (871x1011, 215K)

There was no black people in Denmark in the 1800's, fucking americans

what;s a "zaddy"?

danes can be black? no, they cant, blacks can be danish citizens but they never will be danes just like afrikaneers werent bantu or zulu

>Danish people can be black.

>Danish people can be black and natural red hair

Denmark isn't America, mutt. The amount of black people here 200 years ago was almost nonexistent, the amount today aren't a whole lot.

So unless you want to make the movie about Ariel being the one black mermaid and her struggle for recognition among her own, there's absolutely no point to make her black, other than to score points from retarded leftists.

Attached: shaft.jpg (1120x700, 185K)

>danes are people

imagine grown ass "men" giving two fucks about a cartoon made for little girls

you incel's are missing the point white "culture" has been cancelled sweetie anyone can be danish all you need is a passport

ariel could have been white and given a black bf

Ariel would have been sent to Lindholm Island and you know it

What a massive fucking PR stunt, fuck you all and fuck Disney

Fuck it. I'm gonna say it.

imagine being so inferior that you need to be inserted in succesful white stories

imagine being so inferior that liberal whites have to be the ones pushing that narrative in order to feel morally superior

imagine being so inferior that you keep paying to see you rself in dumb fantasy movies and thinking this is somewhat a triumph for your race

imagine being so inferior that whites and jews get to keep ALL the profits

just imagine being a nigger...

wew

Attached: 1562367574463.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

So Wakandans, Chinese, Saudi Arabians, Native Americans and Africans can be white then. I demand white people play the leads in all related films.

This movie is going to flop because of the blackwashing. And deservedly so.

by that logic u can you be african too
cultural appropiation says HI!
mhh mhh thats not okay y´all mayovirgins better
take yo incel nazi asses to sleep
*sips tea

African people can be white, tchalla is a work of fiction, if you don't agree with me I have some news for you about you

Attached: a11.jpg (540x699, 32K)

>Black Danes can have red hair

>Blackwashing
You don't wash something by smearing shit all over it, use shitstaining...

Imagine crying about a kiddie movie for days

What happened to you teevee?

I'm not so sure about that. Blacks will go see it repeatedly to support Blacks and White liberals will go see it to virtue signal.

>pls dont be mean to blacks guise! this is not us :( Yea Forums never disliked blacks :(
based newfag

After Aladdin I highly doubt it. It got trashed for reasons everyone agreed on and it still made bank despite it being soulless.

Why not just make the movie take place off of the Ivory coast and tell a new story? Oh right, because that takes a bit of effort. It's much easier to copy/paste and change the hue.

Which passport do I need to be able to say nigger?

>nooo let me make disney threads in peace
No, Zoomer.

>I'm not so sure about that
just like "annie" right?
>Blacks will go see it repeatedly to support Blacks
only liberal sóibois do that shit

We have to combat the elimination of the White race somehow. We sure can't do it IRL.

The Little Mermaid IS black. Just look at this photograph of her

Attached: den-lille-havfrue-201110-1.jpg (2592x3872, 3.26M)

Attached: PHOTOS_NigerPassport.jpg (304x386, 41K)

Attached: 1401465638525.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>Black
>gorgeous
>talented

>"if you don't go to see this movie, you're a racist/sexist!"

They've found the winning formula.

You've found the strawman

White women are cancelled

Attached: 1542994270050.png (591x883, 395K)

They're scared this is gonna be Wrinkle in Time part 2

Niggers cannot and will never be Danish

The Disney version of Ariel never was Danish.

>Danish mermaids can be black because Danish *people* can be black

It's not about whether or not Danish people can be black. Disney's Ariel never was Danish in the first place.

I want to be a bigot too

>watching any other version of this old story

Attached: little mermaid (1976).jpg (1478x1080, 121K)

*sassy fish noises*

Attached: lil mrrrmaid.png (483x360, 268K)

Read the op picture you fucking retard

>every nation on earth is like America history and demographics wise

Fucking hate Americans
Literally all the problems of the modern world are your fault
FUCK YOU AMERICANS

you can be african, there are plenty of white africans. you cant be african american because its an identity made up by white people to enslave innocents with black skin

How deep do mermaids live

Because at 130 feet you're looking at 1% of UVA compared to the surface.

I don't know the figures for UVB but it's p[probably not that much deeper

So, if i am white or japan or whatever, but i was born in Niger (or got sitizenship) does that mean that i am African?

>every nation on earth is like America history and demographics wise
They're not saying that, they're saying that your nationality can be Danish while your race is black. Sorry, Americans didn't invent nationality. America's not your boogeyman here.

seething white roastie

Ariel is too iconic to whitewash to maybe inspire niggers to stop drowning.

I feel like all these cgi reboots with little respect to the original are literally done to spite all the white majority creators behind the animations.

Attached: 3EB594AC-2DC2-4E9B-83CC-BB9DB91EF252.jpg (350x440, 30K)

>niggers
>innocent

But a can of bronze polish and some rags will fix that you cant clean the nigger off a black "person"

Mermaids looked like the sailors who made them up. Does subsaharan africa have a proud maritime tradition I didn't know about?

No you stupid mutt, you can live in Denmark, have an danish passport but you'te never Danish. Niggers cant be european, the fuck you think europe is? A shithole like america?

Sorry your Europoor education wasn't good enough to teach you the definition of "nationality," but having the internet at your disposal gives you no excuse.

Pic related is the only necessary response

Attached: ECD4F548-B4AA-4617-B590-5E9A0B827B01.png (762x464, 581K)

(((Nationality))))

Attached: 20FD4C10-AFC4-4091-B01A-91148621D38A.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

Let me guess, Usrsula will be white of course because she's the villain

Europoors literally created it. Don't know why you're blaming it on Jews now.

>is literally a bigot
>still fucks black girls

No.

The idea that a passport decides whether or not youre european is jewish

No, it actually surpasses passports. Passports only mean nationality in the old Russian Jew expression. Your nation in modern terms is your country. Were you born in Denmark? You're a Dane. Is your race black? Still a Dane. Is your ethnicity western African specifically? Doesn't matter, born in Denmark, Danish. Christ you're so uneducated.

Everyone is missing the real issue with all this. It's not about Ariel being black or white. This is just one small part of a much larger problem with the movie industry right now. This whole idea of making established characters more "diverse", casting black actors and changing male roles to females is just a cynical cash grab. Instead of creating original characters and new stories for minority actors, women, gays, etc.., this is what they do. And it's a win-win for them. They get to cash in on already established franchises and beloved characters without taking any real risk while also scoring points with the "woke" crowd and placating the liberal-minded masses. But in the long run nothing is really changing. Minorities are still not being given new vehicles. They still aren't respected enough to be given new voices and stories on the big screen. Why don't people see this?

>tfw I don't care about the race of Ariel
>it is a fictional character that was already retold by Disney in cartoon form
>Still hate the casting because I find the actress to actually be very unattrractive.
It wouldn't be so bad if this didn't have so much attention and I had to read people raving about how beautiful she is.

ackushully sweaty black is beautiful

Isn’t she going to be played by Melissa McCarthy?

Also, all these fuckers on twitter racebaiting are probably on the payroll.

everything is always a cashgrab
even designing the original ariel the way it is was a cashgrab
this is about staying true to the original while calling the movie with the same name : if you want to change a character make a new fucking story

I'll allow it.

I would like to ask these people what they think of the idea of white Han Chinese. Or white Nigerians.

*to buy slaves from their african masters

They're unironically correct and the people getting mad at this are pathetic

No, your nation is your ethnic origin. Only Americans confuse nation with country because they have no common identity.

This. It's like me calling myself an "American" when really I'm an Irishman and an Italian and a Mexican

Reminder that Boers ARE South African and the blacks need to accept that and move on.

it can be, but not in this case.

the original little mermaid story ends with ariel turning into the waves or some shit after she lost her love
I think "being faithful to the source material" is always a shitty critique, one of my favourite movies of all time is the shining, I just think niggers are fucking ugly and behave like apes and I have no interest in seeing that

Niggers arent european. Sorry swaetii... this isnt the ZOG controlled america, we actually have a culture to defend...

>Only Americans
Literally everyone but you actually, because you seem to be an actual moron. What's your nation if your ethnic origin comes up as "Caucasian" on a DNA test? The country you were born in, because that's the literal definition, to everyone, everyone except you because you're some kind of shit baby born out of an ass too tight.

>Haha, yeah! This is Yea Forums and all we do is hate black people in every thread!
>At least that's what they told me on /r/Yea Forums... I have spent much time on actual Yea Forums but it's the same thing right?

They're not as the remake is of a cartoon, not a novel. Using a book, and using it inaccurately as they're discussing it through a modern lens instead of when it was written, is only being done because the cartoon angle has failed them. In the cartoon Ariel was white, so she should be in the remake. Simple as otherwise you're simply blackwashing for brownie points and being very transparent doing it.

What is your culture? Some gay dish and gay clothes?

>we have to defend our Muslim kebab culture

>cartoon
Then why aren't you upset with it being live-action? If the source material was animated then shouldn't all adaptations always be this way?

Imagine being this sad and pathetic

No reason to get agitated, brainlet. Nationality is not the results of a DNA test but a term that has had meaning long before those existed, referring to your "natio" as your birth origin and the people you have it in common with. Of course in the USA people only have in common that they have an american passport.

Thank god I'm not black.

it's Yea Forums breh
you don't need to use imagination

I am. All the remakes have been utter shit and have done nothing but shit on the legacy's of the originals, this is going a step further by blackwashing as well as shitting on it.

>gets btfo
>p-pathetic
Kek

Name one thing wrong about islam or kebabs

>the original little mermaid
the original little mermaid is not ariel, it is heavily based on that dutch tale but it's not the same story
this fucking movie is not the original little mermaid, nor another version based off that, it is ariel : the character is the same

>Nationality is not the results of a DNA test
No shit. That's why you're so fucking STUPID for bringing up ethnic origin.
> as your birth origin and the people you have it in common with
Yes. If you're born in France, you're French. That's literally what I've said several times. Did you finally Google it and start to understand it after rereading twenty times?
>in the USA people only have in common that they have an american passport
What they have in common is being born in America, so they are Americans. Also, most Americans don't have a passport. You don't need a passport to travel state to state because we're not Europe. We're the -United- states, one country. All Americans. Fuck you're dense.
>brainlet
You don't get to use this word after all the retardation you've said.

All this talk of niggers replacing redheads is making Matthew Mcconaughey's character from Dazed and Confused sad.

Let the minorities have the hand-me down stories. Everyone will remember the originals and forget the minority versions even exist...like Anne.

You can know your ethnic origin without a DNA test, it's another term that predates them. Your birth origin is the geographic origin of the people you share looks, culture, traditions etc. with, not simply country borders. As an American you are having troubles making those distinctions of course which is why you get more agitated with every post when confronted with your ignorance.

I think we need to send them some pictures of white Jamaicans.

>You can know your ethnic origin without a DNA test
You can have a vague notion. Guess how many Russians and Germans are ethnic Jews? A lot. And they look Russian/German. Your nation doesn't change based on your ethnicity. If a pureblood Irish American from Boston ships out to Ireland, he's still an American. Ireland isn't his homeland, it isn't his nation. Guess what else? If the most Congolese nigger baby with the blackest skin on record is born in Denmark, they're Danish. Why has your education failed you so remarkably hard?

>Africans can be white, let's make Black Panther white

pretty sure no one wants a remake in the first place, the original still exists and is still perfectly good, why make an inferior version of something designed to be a cartoon now?

hollywood wouldn't do this to any other culture, nor would they presume to lecture any other culture

I agree that people trying to use scientific arguments or trying to make Ariel a Danish citizen are fucking retards who are mostly just trying to legitimize their own racism, but that last sentence really just says it all. Halle Bailey (who?) is suddenly the most talented and beautiful person on the planet and disagreeing with the continued trend of recasting white roles vying for that Black Panther money and politicizing non-political works for free advertising makes you a racist.

I wouldn't see this turd either way, I haven't seen any of Disney's remakes because they all look like shit, this will be no exception

"Ethnic jews" in europe are 99% ethnic europeans which you can look up but are distinct from normal europeans by their customs. You are repeating the same examples by which you already demonstrated your shart in mart ignorance of the difference between nationality and citizenship, there's no use going on like this. You grew up in a country of rootless mutts in which any common identity your ancestors once used to refer to each other as belonging to the same nationality has been destroyed, and your the mentality instilled in you is to be proud of your cluelessness. Another run-of-the-mill mutt who thinks he knows something about the world.

this desu
sadly, also this

>Black Ariel haters BTFO
Lack of sun = pale skin. Lots of Sun = Darker skin. BTFO Pc police

WE WUZ MERMEN

This really should get more (you)s. Damn shame more people are complaining about black Ariel and not shameless PR manipulation.

Someone already did that. Made fanart of Black Panther but as a white dude and so many faggots ripped into him.

>be nigger
>enslave other niggers
>sell enslaved niggers to other niggers
>some niggers get sold to white people
>fast forward a few hundred years
>people act like white people invented slavery
you and anyone who thinks like you are historically illiterate monkeys and this world would be better off of you took a shotgun and murdered your whole family then blew your head off. fuck you.

user don't be racist, you don't need sun to develop and evolve dark skin, that's a racist myth made by white people.

So why aren't the whites in South Africa considered Africans lmao

Disney inflates the numbers when possible.

>So what if we kept slaves and segregated black people for hundreds of years, what about BLACK slavery?

So what, you're absolved of responsibility if you didn't invent the horrible thing you're doing?

Stop going on Instagram.

>danish people can be black
huh?

>the amount today aren't a whole lot

what's the Danish word for delusion?

behold, the jew is here

problem is all those people that were "doing" slavery are dead now. so yeah, i'd say not being involved with it at all pretty well absolves me of slavery.

>Waaaaaa much historical accuracy!
>White Jesus is cool tho

you still benefit today from what they did. desu at least they were open and upfront about it too, instead of running and hiding to pretend its not real

In what way do I benefit from slavery today?

what are you talking about? who's running and hiding and pretending it's not real?
i'm telling you, i don't care and i don't feel guilty for history. and i won't take your premise that i benefit from it either, that's retarded.

>what;s a "zaddy"?
let's focus on the real issue here

blacks still live in ghettos while whites have every economic advantage possible. its pretty clear to anyone who isnt in denial

You fucking retard, do I need to upload every picture here with blue eyed Syrians!?

>if blacks and whites don't have identical economic stats, it's slavery's legacy at work
lol, how convenient

this letter is one step away from being completely random word soup. that's where we're at now. Hollywood is fucking retarded

Attached: 1545210946894.jpg (240x240, 11K)

t.uneducated nigger

So why don't they turn these ghettos into something better?

Fuck niggers lmao.

a women wrote that so it doesnt count

>he thinks progressive logic is consistent

ummm sweaty no blackwashing is a good whitewashing is bad white culture doesnt exist black culture is the best got it hon?

all blackwashing movies flop. i.e. annie , men in black, all unforgetable shit no matter what color they cast in. its just something to talk about. the marketing on 4channel is getting annoying and repetitive though.

>Last name Bigot
>Bangs a black qt
kek

>Danish people can be black
lol

This makes me wish they would make a Disney musical adaptation of The Shadow over Innsmouth...

Attached: 03-deep_one.jpg (360x450, 25K)

The people that got btfo is black people. Disney is straight up telling blacks that they don’t give enough shit about them to sit and actually come up with something new for them. They are being given sloppy seconds and leftovers and watching them gobble that shit up. The white leftists supporting this are so blue pilled that they don’t even realize how insulting this shit is. As far as these idiots are concerned it’s “hey look a black actor! Look how progressive this is!” The funniest part is if you think about it the ONLY reason they made a little mermaid with a black actress and not something original is because they are only worried about the white audience. Yea you’ll get white people who won’t see this because of black Ariel but it’s still something familiar and people will go see it because of that. Disney found a way to insult black people, get brownie points for equal representation, AND still get the white audience.

When did zoomers start using "legitimate" like that? I've even heard some boomer fuck try to summon the word "legitimately" to his mind but all he could muster was "legit...ly" and he knew it sounded awkward.

I'm convinced no one really cares and this is a marketing stunt. Now imagine if mulan were made black. Then ppl would care

Yes there were. T

>u
this isn't a 2001 chat room and you're not an illiterate 12 year old, fuck off

Are there no cute youthful white actresses left in Hollywood?

Attached: C38E2FA8-64AF-42E3-9D5A-EBE8F2AB4A0C.gif (270x480, 3.31M)

>Danish people can be black.

Attached: 1559672056542.jpg (263x192, 7K)

This movie will bomb.

Is everyone ignoring the fact that this is a Cable network that posted this ?

look at that magathot profile picture. what a seething roastie

There are white Haitians. They have descended from Polish conscripts who deserted the French expeditionary force in the midst of the rebellion. Unlike basically every other white population on the island, they weren't massacred or forced into marriage because Jean Dessalines considered them "the negroes of Europe."
>But lord help us, if Baron Sameedi or some other voodoo legend was portrayed by a white man. That'd be the end of the fucking world.

>117746440
>"And can legit swim wherever she wants."
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>*SETS DEPTH CHARGES*
AYO SO WHATS YOU TRYNA SAY IS
>*HAILS JAPANESE WHALING BOATS*
DIS BITCH WANNA BE PART OF MY WORLD?

Holy Cringe

Attached: 0497F8D3-63DF-4717-B1EF-A2AA5E6F795F.jpg (750x739, 122K)

bump for answers
what the hell is a zaddy?

Basically an older male that tweens and millennials want to fuck. He need not be real. It’s an ebonics twitter/tumblr slang word.

a corruption of "daddy" then?

Yes.

But that wasn't your argument.

Denmark is a proud BLACK nation sweety

Attached: Tropper_1849[1].jpg (4298x3165, 3.35M)

Hi Nick!

Attached: 1557778918733.jpg (536x437, 24K)

>you benefit today
Lmao how are there not more replies to this?

Based Japs:

>ぶっさ
>She's so ugly.

>人魚っていうか魚人だよね
>She is rather a 'gyojin' (a monstrous fish-like humanoid) than a 'ningyo' (mermaid)

>顔が魚みたいだしいいんじゃない?
>Why don't we just agree that she looks like a fish?

>ホワイト化だと騒ぐのにブラック化だと多様性と言うんだろw
>Everyone's making a fuss about whitewashing, but it's called diversity when characters are made black lol

>じゃあ黒人主人公の原作作品に白人俳優使ってもいいって事だな。
>So it's okay to let white actors/actresses play as main characters that are originally black then.

>すでに白人差別になってないか?これw
>Isn't this racism against white people?

>目の間が開きすぎててダウン症みたい
>Her middle forehead is too wide she's like suffering from Down syndrome

>ディズニーシーにいる人の方が可愛い
>The ones at Tokyo DisneySea are cuter than her

>人間になる時に白人と交代なんだろ
>I bet she turns into a white girl when in human form

Nobody cares. Black is ugly.

on a related not, today at work i was hoping no one would notice my boner as i was constantly fantasizing about having an african sex slave. it would have to be a really attractive one in its prime. since africans arent really that attractive to begin with. i was thinking something like 23 to 28 years old

theres this european girl at work with a fat ass and blue eyes that im constantly thinking about eating out and licking her feet, but with african for some reason i always, or usually, imagine myself being their master rather than the other way around

theres really not that many africans where im from, and very very few of them are attractive enough for me but i think it would be a lot of fun. i would keep her in a cage next to my bed, perhaps allow her to sleep in my bed if she has been really well behaved

i would tie her forearms together with her bicep so that she would have to walk around on her elbows, sort of like a dog, and tie her ankles to her thighs and make her walk around on all fours with a collar and perhaps a ball gag and a butt plug tail

i would train her to eat off the floor, train her to love swallowing my cum, i assume she would already love anal, if not i would train her to love that too

i dont really understand the science behind it but the practical should be easy enough, you just award them after you force them to perform the act to make them associate it with something good, right? sort of like giving a dog a treat after shaking hands or whatever

anyway, what were we talking about again, oh yeah the little mermaid. never really understood cartoons, dont think i would even know of this movies existence if you guys didnt sperg about the casting choice. but of course the jews want the lead to be black, how else can they end the white race and become the dominant ethnicity

I completely agree, it's always about the money, 75% of views will come from virtue signaling liberals and anyone who calls them out on this bullshit is pronounced a racist by the brain dead masses who legitimately believe that Disney, an almost dystopian mega corporation, cares about equal representation. I have to admit, it's a genius plan, they don't need to spend a penny more on marketing, but it's still shady as hell and has actual adverse effects on the society as a whole.

>Mice can be horses

>disney kikes race bait on twitter for marketing purposes
>niggers and SJWs take the bait regardless
Useful idiots

racists are intimidated by a true intellectual

As a redheaded person i feel discriminated against

Attached: 1502539708914.jpg (637x628, 56K)

GINGERS RISE TF UP

ORANGE LIVES MATTER

Attached: 1562199725444.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

OP is, as always, a faggot for showing le ebin race argument
>girl suffers from a facial malformation called hypertelorism or telecanthus, in which the position of the eyes' orbits is too far away from the facial middline
>said problem is most prevalent in the negroid race, not even racist
>plus, she has a facial asymmetry in the right part of her face, which looks like there's less amount of upper and lower jaw. In the pic, you can see how her consultants know this, so they asked her to place her hair right next to those imperfections, so they would pass by unnoticed.
>finally, her hair is just rastas, it cannot be prepared for having an aquatic effect. A wig would be fucking stupid but would improve that shit a little.
It's not even her skin color, she's fucking ugly. There are many other black actresses who would have done it much better.
>source: a plastic surgeon

Attached: 9744875211928449203333.jpg (800x480, 72K)

because of slavery dont you see?

Danish people can be anything so they became Muslims.

Americans can be anyone so they became noone

Attached: nine thousand and one ms paint hours.png (958x1310, 336K)

What the fuck is that Starfire? That just looks like a shitty and not well thought-out cosplay
> Just give her a purple dress and a red wig that isn't even close to either of Starfires hairstyles. Orange body paint? Fuck that, we're on a budget here! Oh, and put a hooker coat on her!

FUCK DENMARK AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE SWEETIE

This right here.
I would actually die of jungle fever if they’d managed to cast one of the rare LEGITIMATELY ATTRACTIVE black girls as Ariel, not this fucking ayy lmao.

>>She is rather a 'gyojin' (a monstrous fish-like humanoid) than a 'ningyo' (mermaid)
holy fucking based
japs are truly honorary white

I'm sure there has to be at least 5 black people in the world who have naturally red hair. They should have found one of them

>
>"Ethnic jews" in europe are 99% ethnic europeans which you can look up but are distinct from normal europeans by their customs. You are repeating the same examples by which you already demonstrated your shart in mart ignorance of the difference between nationality and citizenship, there's no use going on like this. You grew up in a country of rootless mutts in which any common identity your ancestors once used to refer to each other as belonging to the same nationality has been destroyed, and your the mentality instilled in you is to be proud of your cluelessness. Another run-of-the-mill mutt who thinks he knows something about the world.
Based
Just look at the live action mulan remake. A curious lack of niggers there.

"no"