AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: godzilla.jpg (789x459, 32K)

MY MOVIE BOMBED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Tfw I was excited for months for KOTM thinking it would bring monsters like Mothra, Rodan and Ghidrah into the mainstream
Why did it flop bros

Attached: sad apu.jpg (232x218, 7K)

based AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA poster

because it sucked

Cause it was shit

It didn't, I loved it. It was basically a Showa-era movie with better special effects and more monster action.

It wasn't

Capeshit sucks too, still makes billions at the box office. Quality isn't an argument

If it was better it would have helped. When it came out all I saw on social media was people saying it was bad. Word of mouth is a thing.

Not him but I still wonder what everyone hated about it, was it the fact that normalfags weren't familiar with the other Godzilla films? The movie was great, probably my favorite thing to come out of hollywood in the last 5 years

Transformers movies, Onions Wars and capeshit also sucks, yet those didn't bomb.

I havent seen this new G movie but any movie should be able stand alone and not have it necessary to have seen way older films to get the reference or homage. Especially when it's something as niche as showa godzila movies, it's not star wars.
Aren't people sick of transformars movies already and they only make bank because of China?

There is simply a limit to how much the general population is interested in Kaiju stuff.
Just look at Pacific Rim.

But why? Why do general audiences prefer superheroes fighting to giant monsters fighting? Especially considering the latter is objectively more entertaining.

Kaijus cant quip

That's what the human characters are for.

It's not the same if the humans aren't the ones breathing nuclear fire on the other guy and making a quip about it later

Because people have no emotional responses to giant roaring animals that can't emote with their face and can't talk.

For starters the story was pretty stupid, secondly the mom and dad characters were awful, especially the dad mainly due to his absurd amount of screen time, the only actually interesting human characters were Serizawa and Charles Dance who just like Cranston in the first film aren’t the main focus which is a detriment.
Also Rodan was completely negligible, he was far and away my favourite part of the movie but he barely served a purpose, Mothra atleast helped rez Godzilla but other than that she was unfortunately fairly useless too.
They would’ve been better off taking a few cues from Kong Skull Island which somehow managed to have a really good balance of kaiju, humans and f*n.

They use body-language pretty well.

Just have them do a silly dance lmao

was he an incel?

>Body is like 60% pure muscle
>Has a giant moth gf
He's far from an incel.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Moth gf is ded tho

Don't tell me mothra got killed haven't seen KOTM yet she's my favorite kaiju fuck fuck fuck

Attached: apusa.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Most importantly a sequel is confirmed. So at least we're getting a complete trilogy

You mean Godzilla vs Kong or is there another standalone Godzilla confirmed?