What are some good movies about American culture?

What are some good movies about American culture?

Attached: 49D2B5CC-F8E4-4115-9CD7-7AEA86610725.jpg (858x1134, 931K)

Falling Down

Higher Learning (1995)

My Private Idaho

If I was the manager I would do this but I would also make sure only I had the actual key so I could watch the fatties lose their mind when no one has a key and they cant get their ice cream gallons.

Fake shit. Nobody would buy ice cream that doesn't have plastic around the top.

>YEEEHAAWW fella, got dat license for some ice cream buddy??

>black people have now ruined ice cream

Attached: 1562542766468.webm (640x800, 1.26M)

Attached: 1543636715279.jpg (840x473, 48K)

ok now this is based

It's to prevent people from opening them and fucking with it so as to not waste product and lose money for the store.
Some people might buy an opened one of they're not paying enough attention.

i love fat person discrimination.

Nope. All kinds of products are under lock and key these days and you should expect more and more security measures being implemented especially in black areas.

>oi cunt ye wont sum oice creym?

Attached: Election-loop.gif (896x504, 1024K)

It's less likely to be done out of fear of a customer buying a tampered container, and more so to do with people fucking with it in a way that makes it impossible to sell and not paying for it, which is effectively theft. Store most likely would've one this after having a number of people do it (likely because they're near a school where it became a trend).

Attached: michael richards letterman.jpg (476x360, 15K)

Anything that makes it harder for Americans to be fat is a good thing.

t. American coping hard

My Winnipeg

Attached: 1562243708214.webm (480x600, 1.71M)

Fucking niggers

it's amazing how successful the US is in spite of all the dead weight

Attached: 1508285155579.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Remove blacks and latinos from our test scores and they rocket up to join the rest of the First World.

Hide a camera on the freezer shelf too, I bet they freak out and mutter shit like, need mah ice cream, gonna lose my shit if I don't leave here with some, they'll probably pull on the handle a few times and rattle it like chimps thinking it may magically open somehow, their visible frustration would be gold.
Ha ha, don't mind the infectious disease outbreaks Seattle is experiencing, we're going to tackle sugar in drinks!

I would give anything to trade our 45 million blacks for all the remaining 4-5 million whites in Africa.

>Despite making up only 13 percent of the population...

Spoiler alert: this was in response to a white bitch who filmed herself licking the ice cre before putting the lid back on and replacing it in the freezer.

>recovery fee
what are they trying to recover? their shit economy?

vid?

I'm surprised these tubs don't have an additional seal

> white

I don't think so, Tim.

Why are you surprised about that? 1. The extra costs would limit it and 2. what would an extra seal that can be removed by hand prevent?

people being apathetic lardasses that eat all day will just buy sodamakers.

Americans are riding the wave that the war generations generated. They created so much wealth and opportunity the following three generations were Guarenteed a first world lifestyle no matter how much they fucked it up.

Too bad zoomers are the 4th generation who are going to get shit on

>white bitch

Attached: cant wait.jpg (200x200, 7K)

shoplifters are ruining it for everyone.