Gladiator
The Grey
Master and Commander
Groundhog Day
The Godfather

Why does he dress like a faggot

herro? wrong numba sucka dis xi jingping not derrivery

Kino

Attached: Christopher_Robin_poster.png (220x326, 70K)

2001 a space odyssey
alien
solaris
das boot
and youtube

Attached: 1538552153984.png (497x499, 279K)

-1000 SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE REPORT TO ME IMMEDIATLEY

Winnie the Pooh

Transformer 1986
Apocalypse Now
Ed Wood
Eastern Promises
Akira

Most kino world leader

Attached: xicool.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

The Fast and the Furious
2Fast2Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
xXx
also fuck the rock

Attached: 1559694787128.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

Predator
Andrei Rublev
The Thing
Kikujiro No Natsu
Aguirre The Wrath of God

Documentaries about 1989.

>Praising the government on social media
Holy fucking kek, this systems sounds like it can be abused even more than tax returns.

If an alien spaceship dropped to earth tomorrow with a machine that gave me alien superpowers, making me effectively a living god, the very first thing that I would do, before anything else-before sterilizing all jews and all muslims-is to overthrow the Communist Party of China.

I would declare war upon the Chinese government and specifically the CPC in the following way: suspending its members in inescapable, excruciating pain (induced without injury), in full view of the entire world, starting at the top, and adding double the number of members in decreasing seniority until (if necessary) the entire party is so disposed. One-hour breaks of awake time, followed by a sleep period, then right back at it again. The article of surrender would entail a large-scale process of decommunization, barring of all CPC members and their children from participation in meaningful governance, and an opening of the political system to alternatives: "you can pick any color as long as it isn't red."

Democrats will embrace this and use it to punish "racists".

>highest score is 1300, lowest is 600
y tho

Attached: 4356457.jpg (349x349, 21K)

>China is an atheist country
>Still bans ghost movies because "muh superstition"
???

Attached: 1525204526390.jpg (577x565, 66K)

This shit is logistically impossible to pull of, at least major parts of it are.
Either the west is overblowing it for fear mongering, or China is overhyping it.
Either way, this program will 100% not happen the way it's currently intended to..

1 L'ascension du chevalier noir (2012, Nolan)
2 Hiding From McGee (1929, Voitto)
3 L'empathie sur une tache de naissance (1959, Raleigh)
4 Sommaren med Monika (1953, Bergman)
5 Ostre sledované vlaky (1966, Menzel)

youtu.be/hmRPECd9Yig
>We've been expecting you, mistah user.

This is unironically good, if you are a good person there is nothing to fear. If you are scum who cheats in online videogames you should be known as one to the public.

all that matters is they plant the seed in all of the natives minds that there being watched and graded on everything and let them do it themselves they already all callout poeple on social media when there being bad examples as tourists

you're underestimating the power of big data analytics and chinese autism

Don’t forget
Ο Φρεντυ δαχτυλωθηkε (2001, Πράσινος)

If the lowest score was 0 it would make it seem like you lose all value as a human being. It's just psychological shit for people to get on board with the program. It looks like a "sneaky" form of fear-based dictatorship.

>It's not the government, it's the program!
>Yes yes! the government will tweak the program and everything will be fine!

It reminds me of League of legends report system. And that game is owned by Tencent, ironic.

they will pass hate speech laws if they win in 2020

Funny how lol's reports are effective and do their job of banning toxic people.

> +2 points have been added to your social credit score

I'll bet all it does is allow the government to brand people "untrustworthy" and I'll bet they use it on "enemy's" (meaning critics) of the government, not based on the "virtues" or whatever

>all that matters is they plant the seed in all of the natives minds that there being watched and graded on everything
You mean like when Bush let the NSA spy on every Amerishart?

Except the government decides the definition of a good person. What happens when they start to fuck you over but you can't criticize them because you will lose your good boy points? And you're nothing without your good boy points. Starting to look like deplatforming and the way western media is handled eh?

try harder

>cheating in online videogames
LOL

>tfw you only have a regular credit score

Attached: 1562288075991.jpg (380x380, 50K)

weak people crave authority and being told what to think. the specifics don't matter. the christchurch shooter was a big fan of china

1. End of Evangelion
2. Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth
3. Evangelion: Death(True)
4. Evangelion: Death(True)2
5. Revival of Evangelion

lol he's taller than putin

Attached: 1196025.jpg (1020x655, 84K)

>give the government all your guns, if you're a good person you have nothing to fear from the government, only criminals need guns and will be taken care of by the government for you

They can't? any """""hate speech"""" laws are against the 1st amendment of the bill of rights.

Actually, it creates a super toxic environment where everyone is scared to say anything that could remotely be seen as offensive. Which is pretty dumb in a competitive game where the goal is to play your absolute best. Plus, it promotes this drone mentality of "If you're mean you won't get presents!", literal carrot on a stick.

read a book about the soviet union or any totalitarian state, retard
they're always corrupt, cronyist, built on lies, willing to eliminate anyone who the goverment deems dangerous

Honestly can't see a downside to this.

>Kungfu Hustle
>Shaolin Soccer
>Wondering Earth
>Crouching Tigger, Hidden Dragon
>Police Story

How much credit score i get, mr. Xi?

Bump for the glory of The Party

>3 Hong Kong movies

來人!把他拖出去砍頭!

This guy knows whats up

Attached: A31FA78D-08A0-4AD9-95A7-0C42CA7EB84A.jpg (1200x1200, 1.12M)

Someone post the edit

Since the government is a friend of the people, anyone who criticizes them is an enemy of the people.

Yes? Already happens in Europe where people don't shoot each other every other day.

It's a team game and toxicity may improve your own performance but it worsens that of your team mates, that's why toxic people are a detriment to the team's morale and performance.

Winnie the Pooh

China's social credit system as depicted here only exists in the western media. Hull dull.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Ching chong bing bong ting tang wong

Strange Days
Independence Day
Armageeddon
The Life Aquatic

that's only 4 but I don't like any other movies

Unironic version:
01. Blade Runner (any cut) and Blade Runner 2049
02. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind / 風の谷のナウシカ
03. Star Wars: Original Trilogy
04. Castle in the Sky / 天空の城ラピュタ
05. Princess Mononoke / もののけ姫
06. AKIRA / アキラ
07. Ghost in the Shell / 攻殼機動隊 and Innocence / イノセンス
08. Revival of Evangelion / 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン劇場版 DEATH(TRUE)2/Air/まごころを、君に
09. The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day
10. Inside Out

Honourable mentions (no particular order):
La La Land
Drive
Escape from New York
Christopher Robin
Alita: Battle Angel
The Grand Budapest Hotel
(500) Days of Summer
Goodbye, Christopher Robin
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Tolkien

China meme version (even though I love the Winnie the Pooh films and they're some of my favourite Disney films; and Goodbye, Christopher Robin is also one of my favourite Fox Searchlight Pictures films, even alongside films like (500) Days of Summer and Wes Anderson's films).
01. Christopher Robin
02. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
03. Goodbye, Christopher Robin
04. Winnie the Pooh (2011)
05. Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin
06. The Tigger Movie
07. Piglet's Big Movie
08. Pooh's Heffalump Movie
09. Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year
10. Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie

Blade Runner 2049
Starship Troopers
The Matrix
The Thing
IP Man

Attached: 1379996637942.jpg (800x600, 151K)

And that's why there is a muting function. You are responsible for yourself and your own online interactions. The report system is for griefing and harrassment, not for when you emotions are flustered when people tell you to play properly in a competitive setting. Which is obviously ignored in favor of self righteouness for the weak minded, effectively protecting the unquestioning masses and by effect perpetrating the drone like mentality. The only way to know you did something wrong is by being aware of it. But self awarness and improvment doesn't sell skins now does it?

Uhhh... uhhh... m-my favorite movies?? Of course leader...! Let me list them for you n-now...

1. Wolf Warrior 2
2. The Wandering Earth
3. Venom
4. The Monkey King 2
5. The Cairo Declaration

May I mention t-that I was only able to see these magnificent Chinese movies t-thanks to the generosity and efficiency of our f-fantastic government?

Attached: 12541259012.png (645x773, 140K)

Synecdoche New York
Stalker
The Hart of London
Venom and Eternity
The Cherry Tree

keep your god damn credit I know my shit's kino

Wandering earth
Red cliff
Ip man
Operation wolf
Infernal affairs (Chinese version)

我爱你中国

Re-education:
- 500 credit score:
Anti-mainland revolutionary:
Western spies:
50% chance of state-assigned girlfriend:
Loyal kino party members:
The Chad CPC member:

Attached: xi glass.jpg (650x433, 50K)

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Hard Boiled
Drunken Master 2
Star Wars Episode 4 A New Hope
You Only Live Twice

>great cinematography. He looks so big even without anything to compare him to

>cheaters literally get put in reeducation camps

WTF I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW!

MOSHI MOSHI?

Attached: a1633223605_10.jpg (1200x900, 134K)

50 MILLION DOLLARS?!
Rush Hour 1
Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 3
Rush Hour 4

Goodbye Christopher Robin
Pooh's Heffalump Movie
Christopher Robin
The Tigger Movie
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Salt (Shin Sang-ok)
Spring in a Small Town
Two Stage Sisters
Chronicle of Flaming Years
The Blue Kite

Attached: wbuaz1lw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

it doesn't exist in its purported form. or at least it doesn't apply to me

lolbabs are whiny babies who cry to daddy Riot when they get their feelings hurt. there's no justifiable reason in banning players for venting their frustrations, no matter how severe.
only if they're straight up running it down mid.

>Implying it won't be as corrupt as the rest of bugistan
>Implying it's not a permanent public record to shame dissenters even more
>Either way, this program will 100% not happen the way it's currently intended to
100% correct, it's just another tool for members of the party to crush individuality or oppose their fraudulent commie rule in the age of internet. No need for very strict censor tools if you can get your own population to crack down on the slightest inconveniences to your commie dipshit system.

This. Don't underestimate the power of weaponised Chinese autism and their incel army (literally, 40 million more men than women). It's a paradise for the military and engineering projects.

Attached: xi pepe.jpg (420x420, 38K)

>Loyal kino party members:
>
>
>
>one of them is just 5 japanese cartoons
>one of china's oldest enemies

I Love all Chinese Media

GLORY TO CHINA

The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
Winnie The Pooh
Christopher Robin