What was his actual fucking problem?

What was his actual fucking problem?

Attached: 1562269927498.jpg (640x256, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2s2tmAdjcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 gay

Smartass little shits putting their name in the Goblet of Fire

Voldemort. He literally used a child as bait to catch voldemort.

Entitled spoiled little trust fund baby Slytherin shits

youtube.com/watch?v=D2s2tmAdjcA

Maybe 'his problem' was being part of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1482159788606.jpg (1623x2886, 1.54M)

I've read every single book on that infographic and they are all shit.

could this be the birth of an epic new meme?

NIGGERS!

Attached: 2CC48328-767D-4165-9F23-4C060EA32015.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Yes, yes. Well done Slytherin, well done.

You certainly studied hard, Slytherin, this is true. You’ve scored the most classroom points of any house in the last 20 years. Well done indeed.

And it didn’t end academics, Slytherin. Certainly not. Quidditch champions, yet again! Yes, yes well done.

And now we’ve come to the final day, and your house rests comfortably ahead of the next house, I believe Ravenclaw, by an astounding 3200 points! A record if I’m not mistaken.

Yes. Well done. Well done Slytherin...

HOWEVER!

Attached: 6BB8EFD8-EBCB-43AB-80F8-63E481C20D06.png (660x330, 450K)

This kind of thing is why you can't trust homosexuals.

I remember when the points actually mattered in each book/movie. Then by the end no one cared.

>HOWEVER!
>The Armenian genocide was a total hoax!

What did J.K Rowling mean by that?

>buy invisible man
>start reading it
>wait a minute
>this isn't about a man that turns invisible
>this is about some nigger
>close book

>Glow in the Dark by Kanye

Literature has already peaked.

Kind of like Whose Line is it Anyway? Where the points didn't matter after the first episode

>however

Attached: dumbledore-however.png (412x444, 416K)

serious question cause I couldn’t be bothered to watch or read this shit.. did Harry Potter have any glaring plot holes or fuck ups? I don’t remember any plot holes getting memed on here which leads me to believe its a rare instance of an extended series that did everything pretty clean

Why would be Slytherin be the prestigious house that all the conservative wizarding families wanted to get in if the headmaster actively discriminated against it?

Attached: 82b63feb8d629.png (1076x1055, 1.37M)

how's the summer treating ya'll?