Have you seen A Place for Paedophiles by Louis Theroux? Is it immoral to keep them after they've served their sentence?

Have you seen A Place for Paedophiles by Louis Theroux? Is it immoral to keep them after they've served their sentence?

Attached: louistheroux.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6b43bz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody's seen this? It's right up your guys' alley

Shut the fuck up you little weasel

>t. pedo

That's one of his best docs. Honestly, I don't know. I think it's probably immoral in a vacuum, but every one of those guys was clearly still a fucking monster

he's the most awkward and boring documentarian I've ever seen. what's the appeal?

whip whip whip ya little grassy otter
Cool thread u got tryin over here whip whwipw whip faggot

Castration would be safer.

why do we even house criminals for years? They just live off our taxes.
>theft
>assault
chop their hands off
>rape
>kiddy diddling
cut their dick off
>murder
just kill them

>b-but what if they're innocent
a very small minority

But then their penises wouldn't be hard.

I dunno the guy who volunteered to be castrated seemed pretty remorseful

This except for rape, because women aren't trustful.

>incarcerating someone beyond their sentence for an indefinite amount of time
Crime against humanity

This I don't get. Ehy do some people get 300 year sentences? So my taxes can be funneled to prisons for that long?

If it's a solid case with no doubt then it should be fine.

Was that the one with the fat guy who tried to rape his mom? If so, it's immoral to keep him there. He took the incestpill to its logical conclusion.

Attached: h.png (400x201, 106K)

Taxation is theft

Except we did that and it did not work at fucking all.

Recidivism is the term you're looking for. The likelihood someone takes up a life of crime after punishment. The only known way to fix it is to actually improve their lives and get them back into society, not to either attack them or take them out of society.

It's not like you can just let those guys back into society, even if they have served a lengthy term in prison. The recidivism rate for pedos is crazy high, or so I've heard.

IMO the best solution would be to set up a prison colony for them, that way they could be free to do whatever, but also contained and away from kids.

Sentences often get reduced, so absurdly long sentences are used to make sure that people stay in prison forever.

Attached: 409a368a1beae4376026b707c0fbdd65.jpg (581x720, 97K)

no that's By Reason of Insanity

>literally tried to rape his mom while brandishing a knife because it was in his mangas

dailymotion.com/video/x6b43bz

one of his best. i agree that the laws should be changed to punish them harsher to begin with. the laws regarding sexual offenses in britain are much more lenient than most western nations.

That's the one. I remember seeing him and thinking, hell yeah brother, but the last vestige of shame told me it was time to go clean from it. Still haven't to this day.

Attached: mama.jpg (400x315, 74K)

what did he mean by this

then just shoot them outright

>a very small minority
its something like 10% lol

Well I didn't go and do anything to my mom, silly. She's gross and past breeding age anyway. Had to fap real quick, though. I fantasize about having a young mom tied to a board under the bed that I fuck over and over as she provides me children.

Attached: 1553740063904.jpg (1024x1024, 272K)