That'll be $23.99 plus tip

>That'll be $23.99 plus tip

Attached: 1466548627698.png (1275x1041, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcfNpDtVqOw
theguardian.com/uk/2007/mar/26/foodanddrink.travelnews
youtube.com/watch?v=FBbBWifAdCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tip of this dick

so how long until he makes another epic troll youtube video making his own shitty pizza?

I went to that place once years after the show. The owner came out and chatted with us and claimed he told Gordon to fuck off after he asked for his dough recipe. Pizza was pretty good too

He cooks pizza in a pan
youtube.com/watch?v=vcfNpDtVqOw

No wonder he doesn't know shit about a good pizza

>times where Gordon was wrong

isn't 24 a bit too much?

disgusting

>Cooks pizza in a pan
>Uses olive oil on burgers he then cuts in half
Is he really considered a good chef?

Attached: 1562073424104.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

He’s the greatest chef of our generation.

He was right tho, that was really undercooked for a deep dish pizza

It was thin crust

bruh look at this dood

Attached: 1552638313124.jpg (1024x915, 328K)

I mean he is , he knows how to organized a good business as a chef, has the right amount of strictness for a chef, and can do just about anything with a small amount of ingredients. Even amazing chefs make dumb mistakes sometimes.

oh no no no

Attached: 1536033079492.jpg (458x185, 17K)

>It was thin crust
... Then they did even more wrong than I thought holy shit lmao. It's been a long time since I've seen that episode

Nowt wrong with pan pizza

Attached: Upside Down One Pan Pizza.webm (300x300, 2.88M)

>Nowt wrong with pan pizza
Making it for yourself yes, making it in a restaurant setting no

Okay kid, here's a dollar, now off you run.

what's the point of doing this?

the end product is not convincing

looks like a shitty generic frozen pizza

>so instead of having the dough already rolled out do it afterwards grab a extra pan just to try and flip it without making a mess then I still have to bake it like a normal pizza?

Yes, and?

Attached: Gordon's Cocaine Recipe.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Why is it so zoomed in, what hack edited this shit?

bongs and eurocucks should be banned from ever cooking pizza

>it's raw
Lost

How about Koreans

Attached: Flaming Pizza.webm (640x800, 2.87M)

Attached: 1560786590844.jpg (960x960, 195K)

Is this a gag restaurant where they serve you the worst pizza ever made on purpose?

I went to SF California and a large pizza was $38 lol

No, it's called The Bomb and comes in three different varieties

Whatever restaurant serves shit like that deserves to be bombed for real.

He cut the burger in half to display it for the show he was on la

>Whatever restaurant serves shit

Attached: 1551761028028.webm (432x768, 1.94M)

How much would a bag like that sell for?

bout tree fiddy

did he sell out bros

Attached: g.jpg (206x187, 14K)

Ramsay is a fucking hack

Attached: gordon-ramsay-burger.jpg (652x512, 28K)

i wouldnt eat those panini 2bh

I would eat it though because I'm so fucking hungry right now

based starving user

Undercooking a pizza is like undercooking chicken
They both end up horrible but because one is technically safe to eat faggots keep reposting the image as if that doughy monstrosity is a decent meal.

looks the same lol

You niggers have never tasted a Pizza your entire life.
I almost feel sorry for you

Attached: pizza.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Looks like a pizza without toppings.

who is lil nas x

I live in a shithole and it’s max 6usd.

where the 'roni? that looks like a 'za that fell upside down lol *dabs*

Why are these "fine dining" retards literally incapable of understanding pizza? That there is nothing better than a classic, cheesy, greasy New York slice and that LITERALLY everyone loves it? They act all fucking disgusted and are like "heh watch this I'll make the best pizza ever" and it's always some fucking disgusting monstrosity with like salmon and capers and of course truffles, don't forget the TRUFFLES and the TRUFFLE OIL. Fuck off, Gordon Ramsay is a fucking hack.

It's called Margherita

Attached: pizza-margherita.jpg (690x458, 69K)

margheritas are something you drink retard

>plus tip
Plus tip processing fee

Aka a simple cheese pizza

imagine being famous for "beef wellington" which is literally just beef wrapped in bread lmao wow what an amazing generational talent

>shitty bastardized 'za nobody can pronounce
who even gets satisfied eating garbage like this?

ew its burned. does it have cheese in the corners?

all works of art need at least one flaw as to not insult god. If you don't add them yourself they'll be added for you and you might not like the result.

You have drunk so many that impairs your reading ability

>shitty bastardized
Are you talking about the SHIT that you put in your mouth pretending to be a pizza?

It is simple but somewhat everybody who is not Italian keep fucking it up

It's not burnt is crispy and of course it does NOT have mozzarella in the corners, why would you ruin it?

Attached: pizza-margherita-2.jpg (2048x1072, 112K)

That's some shitty FUE extraction for that price. You avoid taking follicles from the bottom of the neck because the scars, albeit small, will show.

Needs hot dogs in the crust, something tasty like that. And pepperoni and mushrooms at least. Are Italians vegetarians?

>cheese ruins pizza
This is unironically where America has improved on the original Italian.

Despite you being a pathetic spazoid that pizza pic you posted is kino as fuck

Italy is relatively poor and many can’t afford toppings, so they pretend this topping and mostly cheese free ‘pizza’ is the best.

Reminder that Gordon Ramsay is a psychopath who betrayed his mentor.

>hahaha, omg we are so quirky and cooool tee-hee
the west is doomed

Attached: 1551011031798.jpg (665x800, 71K)

and that's a good thing

Story?

sounds like him for sure good to know the quet whispering Gordon is the fake one

>For almost a decade, the mysterious theft of a reservation book from the top London restaurant where Gordon Ramsay made his name has baffled the culinary world.

>An unidentified man pulled up outside the Aubergine restaurant on a scooter, dived in, snatched the book - in the days before computerised bookings, a serious act of sabotage - and bolted.

>Ramsay, then head chef, pointed the finger at his mentor turned nemesis, Marco Pierre White, who, he believed, wanted to depose him and take over the Michelin starred Chelsea restaurant.

>The person behind the 1998 robbery was never identified. Until now. "It was me," Ramsay has admitted. "I nicked it. I blamed Marco. Because I knew that would fuck him and that it would call off the dogs ... I still have the book in a safe at home."

>He arranged for the biker to steal it, he explained. "It was my one stroke of genius, fucking someone over without his knowing that I was the one who done it. And the [restaurant owners] cutting Marco off and wanting to get closer to me, kissing my ass ... You always eat that fucking revenge when it's cold, don't you? Trust me, this was stone cold."

>White denied ever having plotted to take over Ramsay's job at Aubergine, and said he felt "vindicated" by his former student's confession. "[In 1998] it bothered me that I'd been accused of theft. But it was totally inconceivable - implausible. What would my gain have been to behave like that?"

>He added: "If that's how you pay back your friend, and people who've helped you, that's sad. But I've always said ambition is one of the most dangerous preoccupations in the world."
theguardian.com/uk/2007/mar/26/foodanddrink.travelnews

Attached: 319794_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 231K)

Sure just like you improved your genes by mutting beyond recognition

> is kino
That does not mean what you think it means

Your country is way poorer:
- No culture
- Shitty food
- Weak morals
- Expensive housing
- Obesity and retards, just look at The pizza is called quattro stagioni. There are more ingredients but without exaggerating. Ingredients compliment which means they don't cover or destroy the taste of eachother.

Attached: quattro-stagioni.jpg (747x640, 88K)

>that'll be $86 plus 30% tip and a blowjob to the chef, you fuck

Ny pizza is literally flat as fuck, go fuck yourself

6€ at most

>NA pizzas

Attached: degenerate.jpg (198x254, 10K)

Joel Edgerton has a twin

Ramsay sounds like a massive cunt

Wow man that's actually pretty fucked. I like Gordon's shows but he's undeniably a massive faggot IRL

You must be fun at parties.

Italian pizza is overrated. It's good but it's not some higher form of food compared to most pizza

I'd like it if I didnt have crippling acid reflux. I usually settle for a white pizza

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (259x194, 10K)

That is a pizza, good taste user

SEETHING wop

'nduja pizza is my favourite.

forgot pic

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 2.75M)

>quirky and cool
It's not even cringe anymore, just pic related.

Attached: 1529498855982.jpg (415x392, 69K)

I will have to try it, I was looking for some new pizza to check out

Thats burnt. Also the cheese is supposed to be put on after its cooked

not, that's 'nduja

Checked

Its pizza and its wrong

check'd
Why waste those nice repeating numbers on a bait?

What you called burnt is 'nduja, its a sausage spread. And that is a pizza. A 'nduja pizza. Also goes great with cavolo nero and 'nduja.

Attached: file.png (1500x1000, 3.39M)

Well then show me a video of someone cooking what you think is the perfect pizza.

Attached: 1562475658184.jpg (661x1000, 108K)

Probably 20g

Serious question:
¿What happens if I just pay 23.99$ and leave?

Attached: 911inside.jpg (1200x1600, 384K)

>Eurocucks
Italians invented pizza, your greasy, shitty, overcrowded sort of pie isn’t a pizza.

That burger was amazing
Going to cook it myself

youtube.com/watch?v=FBbBWifAdCg

based

Waste of time for subpar pizza.

New fake celebrity shilled by the media.

I don't get the people who worship him like he's a great dude despite never meeting him. His angry and overdramatic persona makes for fun TV, but it's not really a sign of a stable decent person. I don't know him either obviously, so I can't be sure how he is in person, but this story seems like what I expected. Most fucked up thing is doing it to your mentor who got you your start in the industry.

Didn't Bob Ross do the same thing?

His mentor was also a nut tho

Ramsay gets his good reputation because people who actually meet him claim he's amazingly nice
Once a guy asked for a picture with him and Ramsay said sure I'll take it with you but I'm a little busy rn
So an hour passes Ramsay works and then gets in his car and leaves
The guy gets sad Ramsay didn't take the pic with him only for Ramsay to arrive back and take the picture with the guy and apologising for almost forgetting.

I'm not defending Ramsay or claiming to know his true personality but Marco was also a lunatic

Tfw this user is right but amerimutts don't know what good food is.

Attached: tenor.gif (368x464, 1.23M)

only decent post in this thread

Attached: 5823674185516.jpg (1600x1200, 340K)

for a "How to" it's horrendous how they made this video.

The waitress was top cute

Not that I'm defending him, I believe he's a hack, but it clearly says how to cook pizza at home, how else are you going to make it except in a pan.

>tfw finland has objectively the best pizza in the world

It has been proven scientifically so many times it's almost funny. I know some italians who have commited suicide after tasting Finnish pizza because they've realized how inferior their shitty tomato pies are compared to glorious mayo pizza.

Attached: smugwojak.png (1000x1000, 120K)

>quatro stagioni

Fucking hated making this pizza when I worked as a pizza cook, fuck whoever orders this shit, and fasting pizza also

Show me

Attached: 23623623723.jpg (1323x992, 224K)

>wh*te "people"

fucking terrible, learn how to make a circle, it's not that hard

See the thing it was served on? That.

more like "im gonna eat ya"

Attached: 1552790973641.jpg (640x479, 64K)

That dough looks chewy as fuck

go back

Attached: 1486153058289.jpg (599x799, 412K)

>glorious mayo pizza.
Haha no. That sounds like shit.

yeah I know there are are pizza stones and other accessories for pizza making at home, but most people don't have it so you are left with a regular pan

>i know, ill add 15 steps for the same end product, thats a neat trick!

Why does Yea Forums seeth every time Gordon is mentioned? Are they just jealous or what's going on here

gives it a more rustic look

Attached: file.png (800x533, 952K)

Looks like a toilet

Nice input, are you upset that there is no ketchup on it?