Where were you when Vinland Saga did Game of Thrones so much better than GoT?

Where were you when Vinland Saga did Game of Thrones so much better than GoT?

Attached: Vinland Saga.jpg (225x318, 36K)

Attached: slap.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Vinland CHADga

Attached: HEH.jpg (874x550, 189K)

how can one man be so based?

Attached: 463547374.jpg (1531x891, 84K)

Harvest Moon arc is pure Kino
only plebs will disagree

Farmland Kino is some of the best manga ever written. The Baltic Filler arc that happens afterwards is the true abomination. Never have I seen such a nosedive from such heights in a manga, so fast.

Is it that bad? I stopped reading halfway through the harvest moon saga because thorfinn became a pacifist.

Dude what if Berserk but with Vikings lmao

Is the anime out? Christ i cant wait for normies to swarm and swoon over a shitty adaptation of my favorite series.

Yeah I think the first episode is out.

This is literally the best adaptation we could've ever had.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.37_[2019.07.07_21.40.22].jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

god
i thought it sounded interesting but havent watched yet, how much of the awful 3d animation is it using?

The only really noticeable cg is in the first scene and its integrated pretty well in my opinion but you sound like you hate any cg at all regardless.

im open to seeing it done well but all the times ive seen it used it was just because the studio was too cheap/lazy to do it properly so it ended up looking awful and out of place

It's going to take 6 months till it's all out. Fucking hell. Cant the chinks release it all at once?

It turns into a comedy series where a fat guy sneaking in a barrel alerts the enemy base by farting, Thorfin makes references to raising the difficulty lime a video game, Thorkell makes movie references and fights an actual Troll, every character calls out their attacks, and Thorfinn's jrpg party gets a baby and a dog, along with a strong independent woman with an automatic crossbow that bogs down the story with every turn and is dissuaded from shooting Thorfinn by an actual fucking ghost.

vikings are boring shit

Jesus christ raimi! Was that really necessary?

the cg is fine, in places its actually used pretty well.
The 2d animation is great and the adaptation has been bang on so far
Only thing is that due to a retarded release schedule we have to wait 3 weeks for e4 now

pretty much the same thing happened to Berserk post conviction arc

Yeah,I see where you're coming from.

Attached: wide_cgguts.gif (523x274, 2.27M)

Being good at the beginning just to become absolute shit for no reason?

Christopher Columbus BTFO

Attached: 3436478234.jpg (1573x847, 170K)

so its going to have a awesome first season nice can't wait for a one punch dip in quality again

anyone know a similar manga that came out at the time about some other boy that was like a mongol or just really good at riding horses? similar vibes?

Kingdom?