Planning a Disney vacation soon?

Planning a Disney vacation soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

Attached: 1562558066264.png (1378x906, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6_y6-V9JAE
youtu.be/D8IDlB9BRFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me in the far right

Based

Maybe this is why no one is going to their parks anymore?

irl kino

Coming soon to the Little Mermaid areas

Can't wait to see such diversity in a slug out match with Ariel for being a "high yellow ho"

>keeping the peace with a plastic sceptre in your waistband

The thing I remember the most about Disney World is how fat everyone was

>whiteknighting random sheboons
I seriously hope none of you do this.

this is what Ameritards deal with everyday

Attached: 1489252046210.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Goofy and goofies.

I am 30 years old, single with no kids. Why the fuck would I go to Disneyland?

Attached: 1562554285197.png (1127x645, 1.26M)

Attached: nigga moment.png (99x164, 44K)

yikes

Those kids never stood a chance at life

Attached: 1559495437232.jpg (736x536, 217K)

GIB

Attached: 1562564658.jpg (206x361, 55K)

We're against fine African gentlemanly behavior at family theme parks, good sir.

Which state is disneyland in? Florida?

Disney is for toddlers and their parents, any self respecting adult would stay far away from that hellhole.
Overcrowded, filled with chanting / hollering third worlders and central Americans, waiting hours in line for some shitty ride that lasts 2 minutes, all while being herded around to be constantly marketed shitty merchandise and food every other step. Fuck that noise, I'd rather go to cedar point or an actual amusement park any day. Yeah, there's still hordes of minorities everywhere there, but at least the rides are worth waiting for and it's relatively inexpensive.

But the tv told me blacks are victims and white propoganda is why they are stereotyped. Delete this now.

the looks of disgust on all the white peoples faces lmao
this is the future you chose americans

More entertaining than any of the Disneyland rides, anyway

Disney thots

Attached: Jenny-Nicholson-Feet-3046510.jpg (1600x900, 640K)

How did they afford to get into the park?

omg, please tell me you guys have more disney park fights... please link more.also can someone explain what the fuck was going on and why this guy was hitting his two wives? does anyone know the full story of what went down? and all those guards too scared to do anything, lol wtf.

Calling this autistic infant a "thot" is an insult to actual thots.

kek, the guy in the red shirt fights like a girl

Attached: 1562405865648.jpg (342x342, 29K)

California. It is in Anaheim which is near Los Angeles.

lmao I've been going to disney for the past 30 years (like every 5 years) never have I seen niggers there or a fight like this
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES that when I do see a fight in disneyland its because of some niggers

More like coontown

IMMARITE?!

I was just in Orlando, too. oh well, seeing this probably would have made me cringe. but I appreciate the photographer for adding it to his collection.

Why the fuck didnt white people just pick their own cotton

Never forget what they stole from us

post more disney park fights NOW

>free entertainment with my shopping
sounds based

my dick bros

Attached: 1545628062064.jpg (365x365, 56K)

guy had to fuck a lot of white conservatives' wives to get the funds, but he made do.

Disney just can't get it right.

Imagine seeing things like this everyday around you while the tv tells you blacks are poor victims who just never had a chance and if you dont treat all blacks like special perfect angels youre racist. That's america in a nutshell. Watching people do horrible things while the news chastises you and says you're an asshole for acknowledging the horrible things they do. And its all trumps fault.

you just cant bring THOSE PEOPLE anywhere!

jews figured out they could save some pennies with niggers picking cotton and now we have this

One of them purloined his fruit of the vine beverage, so he took great exception to that trespass and thus wanted to explain his philosophy by way of interpretive pugilistic dance. Beautiful really. Enriching.

Nazi

It's enough to make you angry. Really really angry.

Not gonna lie. Would/10. I love some dark meat now and again.

Never would have happened back in the 80s.
BAKA this is what happens when you disarm the populace.

Attached: Jackson and Goofy.jpg (500x435, 48K)

>top jewtube comments
What the FUCK is wrong with normies that all they can think of is if they get a ban from a park?

I blame the orange man

How many liquor stores were robbed to amass the money for that crew to get tickets?

Moral of the story: don't let jews into your country.

The disney guards were so gay in this situation. I bet you the guy never ended up going to jail DAT NIGHT and ended up probably in an executive suite in the cinderella castle for his troubles.

I can't imagine in this day and age why you would go to a themepark when they cost as much as they do.

>that look of "this isnt what the media told me blacks act like"

they all got redpilled and didnt even realize it.

They need to eat more

>Never would have happened back in the 80s.
Agreed, it was almost a paradise.

The only other option was using the Irish so they made the right choice

someone fix me up a .webm of that absolute unit obese gorilla ass negress walking

Based architect

Attached: 1558990864813.jpg (401x398, 24K)

this is pure kino

its not trumps fault. but I agree with all your other points.

Take a Mickey Mouse hat from the Disney shop or cut in line and security will be on you in 20 seconds but this ape is allowed to pummel three different people for five minutes and isn't even detained. Fucking hilarious.

Aren't those just Disney street performers?

Yeah, they definitely belong in civilized society.

nice choco milkers

my sides

Attached: maxresdefaultm.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

reminded me of this

Attached: 1547684574244.jpg (640x595, 63K)

at 2:30 it sounds like the girl says "there's too many black people" kek

its like apocalypto… they couldn't even believe it was real so much so that the black people weren't even real. im pretty sure the camera was just filming ghosts and the few Mexicans that tried to disarm shit were just so used to seeing spirits that they intervened. godamn based Mexican constantines

Disney just acquired the rights to King Kong

to be fair this is better entertainment than the actual attractions these days.
also that security was useless.

more than 90% of media is devoted to the "stop noticing things goyim" program

Looks like we go two brawlers on two town

>now don't try to kid me man cub
>i made a deal wit'chu

Who is your favorite Disney character from this movie?

Attached: C9433B9E-30C5-47AF-86CB-E1CA7808EE2A.jpg (1078x809, 169K)

There's no way he survived this

>odamn based Mexican constantines
lmao

why didn't we get Indians or Chinese to do it? they're much easier to control

Christians literally turning the other cheek. but seriously whats the story behind this, what worldstar website has the full summary and what went down. I need to know. and someone for the love of god post more Disney park fights!

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

here's a better shot

Attached: 1562565322.jpg (259x454, 80K)

>ciudad de manlets

Attached: 1562521727038.webm (640x360, 1.18M)

As a mall guard they don't pay me enough to break up fights. Especially if they are dirty nigs.

Wait for the cops who have actual weapons and cuffs.

Disneyland - Southern California, West coast
Disney World - Florida, East coast

Paul Blart detected

What exactly do they pay you for, then? You're just a useless fag who stands around lol.

Cedar point is all the way in the Midwest. On the coast we have Six Flags for adults.

>toontown
this is why I avoid kid-designated areas, I feel like some parents just can't handle the cutesy childish stuff

>post more Disney park fights!
Security didn't let this one get out of hand: youtube.com/watch?v=F6_y6-V9JAE

>neighborhood crip
what did he mean by this

don't they literally tell you not to get involved since you could injure the person and they could sue the place?

more like coontown am i right bro

>get new job at a warehouse
>when I start most of my co workers are white
>the warehouse is ran perfectly everyone gets along its a 10/10 job
>they bring in new hires
>majority are black
>see fights almost daily
>parking lot is nothing but rap music and people getting high
>cant hit our productivity goals
>trash eveywhere
>someone is taking a knife to all our barcodes so you cant scan the product in
>HR starts firing people left and right
>warehouse is now majority white
>everyone gets along again and most of the problems are gone

Blew my mind. Im all for equality but what the fuck. You get rid of most of the blacks and everything gets better? Was a big redpill to swallow. But man if it wasnt true.

Detect
Deter

Security guards don’t have rights to detain people, we aren’t cops. A criminal could literally get away with his crime if we try to detain them since it would be technically illegal to hold them.

top ten anime deaths

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT ASSAIL WOMEN HALF YOUR SIZE IN TOONTOWN! THINK OF THE KIDS! THIS IS HORRIBLE YOURE MAKING A SCENE!

Attached: 1562287461134.jpg (320x383, 59K)

why is this bullshit 38 minutes? give timestamp or fuck own face unga bunga

Not him, but that's what they told me when I was a mall cop. What a dumb fucking job.
At least as a bouncer I can rough people up and throw them out. As a mall cop you're just a cuck. I don't even understand the point of the job.

Fuck anons. Id hit on this chick in a nanosecond. My penis doesnt see color.

Attached: 1535929022622.jpg (788x810, 95K)

The fight is shown and broken up within the first 18 seconds, ADD-user.

>americans

it's just 2 ducks fighting in the start don't bother

>allow anarchy even among innocent toddlers, goys!

I finally understood why the north east votes democrat when I started going on business trips up there. It is so super fucking segregated they only see niggers like zoo animals.

but they're not. Spaniards massacred all the natives in the Caribbeans cause the natives wouldn't put up with their shit. A person that's been kidnapped, in a foreign country out of their element is much more susceptible to orders than a native. Foreign indentured servitude is as old as time.

having someone that could catch you deters normal people same logic as cameras everywhere but some individuals don't care

We protect property not people. You break shit or steal shit your ass is getting recorded and banned/charged.

Why the fuck would anyone over the age of 10 be interested in going to Disneyland? Are you really that excited about riding winnie the poohs honey hunt?

>that little black child walking around aimlessly while his parents throw blows

I just feel bad for him he never had a chance

It’s because a presence of security keeps people feeling safe, and actually does minimize some crime, though obviously some people will still do it.

A security guard’s job is mainly to control a scene if possible and try to nonviolently diffuse a situation while alerting the police.

Who's responsible for this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08 (1) FIGHT AT DISNEYLAND TOONTOWN 7 6 19 WARNING GRAPHIC VIOLENCE - YouTube.png (426x113, 14K)

what was going through this androgynous cast-members head?

Attached: Bus boy or maybe girl its hard to tell..png (119x327, 104K)

fucking niggers. and thats all im gonna say

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE!!!

Aint no meat there bucko

kek

but hes a black so that means he can do whatever he wants

Southerners wanted to LARP as medieval aristocracy but slavery was mostly over in Europe so they had only one good source for slaves.

Why did red shirt hit her instead of try to get her number? I wouldn't give a shit about fighting if I saw those titties.

then shouldn't they just have klansmen patrolling, so that way people just assume they'd get murdered for minor infractions?

There's that and it doesn't look good for the business when a guard is recorded roughing up a customer.

>mfw I'm so rich I've never seen a fight irl

Attached: 1445182080871.jpg (480x352, 48K)

yuck

>Why did red shirt hit her
Is there something wrong with your vision, user? His shirt was pink, not red.

The USA still lost today.

r2d2 noises.

>sir, do you see.
>yes. promote him

hes now r2d2 at starwars land

>everything wrong with the world is some other race's fault
gee that sounds familiar

It was (you)

You are correct, poor people are way more violent than rich ones.

t. middle class peon

yeah but I'm chi and if we didn't have niggers to make us look good then we'd be the niggers of the country so I'm thankful for that

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. At every job I've had(warehouse, construction, movie theatre, restaurant) black employees were the most combative with management. They also had the highest turnover and left as soon as they'd come in. Even the ones who were good workers would just leave.

It's good for a date. Girls love all that Disney shit to post on their Instagrams and FB.

Are citizen's arrests not a thing over there? Actually, fuck, to be honest I don't know the full details about how those work. Guess I've got some reading to do tonight to make sure people aren't fucking up and giving people an out from jail.

rich kids didn't fight at school ever?

lol racism so funny

neo-feudalism worked pretty well in mexico

never even paid to see two people of color fight in a big white arena?

>4 billion dollars for fucking star wars
>the only security in their parks is some guy in a yellow vest who wanders by and goes "hey don't do that"

Attached: jews rock.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Don't disagree with this at all.

me on the bottom right

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Attached: 1549241552682.jpg (764x710, 49K)

OOHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE
IN MY PANTS POO AND PEE

Attached: 1509865341691.png (1235x650, 298K)

I asked my nigger of a neighbor downstairs to turn his music down. he doesn't, I call cops, they do nothing. I slam on the floor in anger. the nigger comes up stairs and literally wants to hurt me. I call cops again. I fucking hate niggers. months go by, I go into a whole foods and a black employee gives me a free comped item to try. my faith in blacks return. I remember artists like miles davis. I watch predator 2 and lethal weapon and love danny glover. the neighbor continues to play his shitty hiphop rap music ruining my life daily. im so conflicted... I just want to live peacefully but this guy downstairs just wants me to hate black people. believe me its not fucking easy. im sure the same can be said about blacks hating whites... its a nightmare.

t: im in miami

Ahh... Americans and their zany first world shenanigans. You jesters, you

>You're just a useless fag who stands around lol.
It's all you need for NPCs. if there's an outbreak of ferals like in OP's video then you should get a gun anyway, so you call the cops.

Why is it ALWAYS blacks caught on camera behaving like this?

so multicultural

Let me sum up america right now for you. Media tells you blacks are victims and they are special and everything they do is perfect and pure. You go outside and the first thing you see is a black guy raping and murdering someone. You go back home and say wow why was that black guy raping and killing that woman? And you're family looks at you and says "wow user I thought you were better than that. Picking on black people for NO reason. You are disgusting how could anyone say such horrible things about African Americans. Grow up!" That's life in america currently.

ya u rite

Nothing funny about it, it's simply a necessity.

>NPCs can't recognize a publicity stunt for the new Little Mermaid

You all got worked.

I thought Disney security were suppose to be heavy duty ex-secret service type dudes.

Meh same shit different hue.

youtu.be/D8IDlB9BRFY
southern whites arent any better

>"But user, why would you want to go all the way to the Disneyland in Japan or Hong Kong?"

Attached: 1559808881482.jpg (890x1015, 96K)

someone needs to make a movie where its just an outbreak movie of killer blacks hunting whites. that would be a literal scary movie to me, not this zombie bullshit. just feral blacks. maybe i need to write a script

Well that was depressing.

cringe

But the tv told me I'm the reason why blacks act out? And I didnt do anything.

>Miami
Brown on black crime is hilarious.

The elite(media included) have pushed race mixing and multiculturalism hard for decades. It's basically a failure. Who is to blame? Working and middle class whites, certainly not the white and Jewish elites ho live in segregated areas.

one guy was beating woman in a childrens theme park. this is a fucking Walmart, believe me this probably raised the property value.

I too begin to feel racist when non-whites play music loudly.

t. lives in SoCal

>Disney
>caring about your safety

good one

get help

This is why niggers and spics shouldn't be allowed next to decent families. But then again,since Disney is spearheading this Culture War with their libtard brainwashing. It does seem appropriate the animals went native. Just saying

>feet
No wonder you're attracted to the mentally ill

Wasn't that one of the Purge sequels?

the lack of "nigga" every 2 seconds makes it infinitely better

I see some prime breast meat

niggers are so fucking hilarious lmao

Man, you west coast fucks will just let anyone into your Disney parks, won't you? The people who go to Disney World have more class than that.

>then shouldn't they just have klansmen patrolling
True redpilling is when you realize the KKK and Jim Crow really were necessary to protect the South and completely justified. Our ancestors knew the true nature of the black and were trying to hold back the flood.

>I fucking hate niggers. months go by, I go into a whole foods and a black employee gives me a free comped item to try. my faith in blacks return. I remember artists like miles davis. I watch predator 2 and lethal weapon and love danny glover. the neighbor continues to play his shitty hiphop rap music ruining my life daily. im so conflicted..
I heh heh'd hard, but you got my sympathy and I know what you mean, but you got to get the fuck out of there. And even the Bible says that apartment living is for fools. "Woe to those who join houses together".

I root for the brown. I hate their fucking music but I live with Spanish people and I think Latina chicks are hot looking. like if you asked me to purge blacks or latinos id probably say blacks because I know theres some decent latinos in this world, and of course I have respect for natives. but modern day gang banging duck ass posers who listen to their whack shit are no different. just fuck all hiphop culture and the people who enjoy it. don't @ me

they let black people in disney parks now i went 3 times when i was a kid and there wasn't one black person

niggers are dancing monkeys are best
its only when they want to be taken seriously that they're at their worst (or when they're committing crimes against non-niggers)

Why were they just watching tho? Is there like a law to not break up and get involved in fights whenevr possible? and why was security so slow?

This. I'd be trying to put my penis between those tig ole bitties.

found a self aware and dare i say based nig in the top comments
>My Ancestors (black) fought and died in the civil war and this is what we became? That hurts. that really hurts.

Can't be mad at the racists in the comment section when many of them make a very valid point. Even if "LAWL NOT ALL" the truth is this IS black culture and nobody seems to have enough balls to fucking say it even though we ALLLLLLL know it. I've sat around enough kitchen tables to hear people complain about the problem. But thats just it, we complain to ourselves privately then blame every other group (who hates us btw) and try to claim victim status.
We're self destructing. And this shit needs to be stopped. I don't want to see any more kids gunned down like animals. I don't want to see anymore broken homes.

we share the same pain man. its just so fucking shitty music. and the worst part is its their soul music. meaning their fucking souls desire that shit. I hate white people that play that shit too, fucking wiggers are no better to me. I really feel you man. ive visited LA at least and I was like nope, I couldn't deal.

>2:09
>"Men and women hitting each other..."
>"We're in toon town, right in front of Goofy's playhouse..."

Attached: 1543939867637.gif (200x243, 2.27M)

Why are Burger whites so scared of blacks taking over again? these videos just show how dumb they are.

Check out your counties noise ordinance laws. You can have an officer come out whenever he's playing music to have him turn it off, ratcheting it from fines all the way up to jail time. Know your rights

t. SoCal resident used to lived near paisas that would play that God awful ranchera shit til 1 in the morning

lol, what is wrong with americans

amen brother. im planning on moving, just taking longer than expected.

It's only gonna get fixed with societal collapse and then rebuilding. What we've got going on is absolutely unsustainable.

Latinos are far more dangerous. The scariest blacks won't do anything but end up in prison, the scariest latinos end up as the heads of billion dollar cartel empires.

>America is 40% non-white and the white population is falling.
>MFW this country really is over and going to turn into Brazil

Attached: 1556644411471.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

What can be done, in your opinion, or what's the first step?

Which one is Ariel?

clown world indeed

Attached: 1554856168605.png (2048x2048, 1.28M)

And this is why we don't fucking want Mermaid as some nigger

Keep in mind those are Africans. Americans aren't that black.

Our gov't pays them to have kids and gives them free housing or greatly reduced-housing-vouchers just for being black and poor. Yet they manage to always have money for deluxe SUVs, designer clothes; etc.

>admit that the majority of black people are fine but you still blame all of black people for the actions of your jackass neighbour

Did you ever consider the idea that your neighbour is just an asshole?

Firstly there are no "based nigs" unless they start calling out their disgusting culture
You are right about people secretly being racist though. I guarantee even far-left sjw types see this shit and think "why is it always black people?"

Affirmative action puts them in charge of universities, public transit, and police departments.

>Bitch look at you
>Yeah Bitch I look gud

Fatty BTFO

it's true, black people know deep down it's themselves that are the problem but they know the media and the left are trying to sell them something different

What can be done to stop it?

fucking kek