AHEM

Attached: D-7P6LNXoAAW7sA.jpg (1200x1012, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w&t=146s
youtube.com/watch?v=EIyGwGaZ1o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit filename and meme
Just delete this board already.

>that would be disturbing for their young audience
>The charred skeleton of Tony Stark chasing Spidey isn't.

They would prefer Spiderman is only associated with sodomy from now one not death, got it.

Can I pick not giving a flying fuck? Thanks

that's a twitter filename
if you're going to join my cause then learn your fucking filenames, parasite

>apparently does not give a fuck
>posts in thread anyway
NEXT!

I understand that laws cannot allow putting Spider-Man himself in his grave, but how about his Spider symbol?

I would have respected Disney for telling a grieving family to fuck themselves in the name of money and IP.

Thanks for amending that

I apologize, and as a matter of fact that’s worse. Twitter has outdone reddit in breeding the most insufferable of faggots

that would look worse, that would be like the mark of a serial killer or sumthn

The MCU one doesn't.

Attached: 582964_1.jpg (630x630, 36K)

I fail to see how seeing Spiderman on a tombstone would be “disturbing”. I’ve seen butterflies and teddy bears on tombstones as a child and never developed a phobia for any of those things. Also just lol at “if I were that kid”

What is it about reddit that even if they make a valid point the way they phrase their words makes it so unbearable to read?

just kill all americans desu

Looks like some sort of facist symbol

Their movies feature lots of dark shit tho.
>If i were that kid...
I hate this part for some reason.

Fresh from Disneyland yesterday

>youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w&t=146s

and yet they still hire whores on their tv shows to dance around half naked after being casting couched by a several producers.

>seeing spidey on a tombstone would be disturbing to kids
I'd be more likely to believe this if Disney didn't also make a movie for kids where a purple man kills half the cast and then another movie for kids where he has his head cut off.

looks like a serial killer mark AND what said

I hate Disney but you have to admit this shit is cringe and disgusting. Fucking degenerate post modern society.

Attached: 1498859180087.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

i would say the same for faggots posting pictures of dead kids in caskets on an imageboard.

>disney
>caring about young audience

Attached: jonas.gif (480x270, 1.6M)

>Parents want to remember his son with something that meant a lot for him in life.
Yeah, too bad.

What are the kids even dying of?

How did you know it's reddit filename?

Why not just put his Spider-Man toy along with him?

>associate spider man with death
Well, considering he got snapped in infinity war...

fuck off back to your safe zone on reddit then, faggot

>Stoping

If you don't see anything wrong with it please end your life now,

Attached: 5rWM3Tj.jpg (600x675, 65K)

>t. faggot

>Disney public relations so desperate they cave to some random losers with dead baby genetics and give them handouts

>this actually makes me lose respect for them

Lads, I think Disney public opinion is in legitimate free fall at this point.

Attached: 7E4996B3-6F48-47CB-88B3-222023FE6366.jpg (251x201, 8K)

I will but for different reasons.

>the guy who permanently associated spiderman with dying kids
what's wrong with dying kids?
harsh

the kid is dead
he doesn't care

is this disney damage control?

no,it is the truth and written by a humble fan. Furthermore, i do not work for disney(tm) either so any conspiracy theories about how disney(tm) monitors this board or is in negotations about buying Yea Forums for future ad revenue will be treated as crazy.

Coon-town.

Wait, how'd they afford to get in there?

>making a big stir about it
>not just sending the engraver an image of what you want on the stone and doing the whole thing quietly because that way Disney would never know and in the one in a billion that they found out probably wouldn't do shit

>goofy lives in a rough town
MY FUCKING SIDES

do you think hes a plant by DC to make disney who now own marvel, bad?

>Stoping...

They don't put spell check on Malaysian computers

it really isnt a valid point. your meme is shit

They do on american ones yet it doesnt stop them from being dumb.

Imagine an advanced civilization digging this up 1000 years from now.

Probably because Malaysians are using them

i can't believe that disney hasn't already moved into the licensed tombstone market

Attached: juggalo funeral.jpg (1000x731, 149K)

I'm mad at Disney for buying up every bit of "content" that has a price tag and turning it into mass-produced soilent green. I don't give a fuck about some dead kid. He's dead, Jim.

>sister is dying too
>Mickey Smiling

It looks like a mini fridge

>dude, oppressive copyrights are okay because my niece is dying of cancer lmao
The absolute state of rebbit

comicbook.com/marvel/2018/12/20/marvel-fan-ollie-gardiner-iron-man-headstone-cancer-battle/

A young Marvel fan will be honored by his favorite superhero after passing away.Ollie Gardiner's family made a request that the boy's headstone feature an engraving of Iron Man.

Why didn't they just ask Marvel instead of Disney? Are they retards?

>retarded culture warriors hide what actually happened and the one out of context line that will cause fake outrage
water wet

it's a pretty gauche move to associate your kid's entire existence with the media franchise he happened to be fixated on at the time of his death, if he died a year earlier he might have had a minecraft funeral, but then again microsoft would have let them make a steve tombstone.

>Force diverse sjw woke shit down our throats
>Doesn't allow families going through a extremely sad time to honor their loved ones as they pleased

>delete your post to improve spelling and grammar
>new post still has spelling and grammar issues

Attached: thinkface.png (50x50, 5K)

Seeing teddy bears at funerals or on tombstones makes me sad

So having a whole memorial led by spider man doesn’t associate him with dead kids, but putting a drawing of him on the poor kid’s tombstone does? The Mouse works in mysterious ways

based
We should delete all boards except /pol/
and then delete /pol/

>t. kike

ITT: First world problems

>Owning Wal-Mart clothes
>Attending a funeral in them

The nuclear apocalypse can’t start soon enough.

Wow this totally opened my eyes. What a wonderful, caring corporation Disney is. Fuck that kid for dying, selfish cunt.

the baby's safe from them now.

did disney approve this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EIyGwGaZ1o0

Cancer from watching too much capeshit

Supporting a souless corporate product for what? Its profit paced nonsense, its trivial shit like this that causes such suffering to exist. In context the childs happiness is more valuable than anything Disney can become or create itself or through others. It is a non entity, giving it precedence through despicable profit engendering argument is disingenious.

Or you know its a Disney circus as usual and no one should care.

Attached: 1562331225985.jpg (937x1024, 119K)

>B-BUT THIS FACELESS CORPORATIONS TOTALLY DID EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER, SO THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO COPYRIGHT STRIKE THIS FUNERAL

If he is that would imply he killed his own child to shill, that’s like 7D shilling right there

>Wait, how'd they afford to get in there?
drug money, plenty of them have just barely enough disposable income and this just proves they're bad with money

Sister is suffering from the same thing
Wtf is wrong with this family genetics???

reddit cringe

Reddit based

I don't know what I expected.

That's Sony

>imagine attending your own child's funeral in dollar store "casual" clothing and vans
kid got lucky
reminds me of pic related

Attached: autistic screeching.jpg (500x1659, 202K)

Jesus Christ redditors are corporate drones.

That's frightening

>reddit defending a major corporation

Both creators of Spider-Man died in the past year. If it weren't for Disney fucking over all of us by ruining copyright law no one would have any say over what you can and can not do with Spider-Man's image.

It's fucking revolting. What entertainment someone enjoys is such a surface level facet of their personality. To define your own child by it in their fucking funeral of all things means you were an absolute bottom tier parent who deserves the rope

>copyright strike funerals

Attached: 1531138683008.jpg (1000x563, 33K)

Based StarkChads dabbing on them SpiderVirgins.

Attached: ChadStark.png (900x990, 43K)

Fuck off you NIGGER, /pol/ owns this entire site.

Fuck Disney the soulless and heartless corporation for not allowing that father to put an image of Spider-Man on his son's tombstone.

>They want to preserve Spidey's 'innocence'
>But they sexualise Aunt May of all people

> They have a policy not to allow their characters to be carved on tombstones because that would be disturbing to their young audience.
Oh noes! A child might see the image of spiderman, you know while skipping through a graveyard staring at stranger's tombstones.
Sounds legit.

>If I were that kid, I wouldn't want to be remembered as the guy who permanantly associated spiderman with dying kids.
Yeppers the author of that text clearly knows more about what the kid would want than his silly family.

> The sister is dying of the same disease shouldn't you focus on that?
Yeah! You guys focus on the pain and suffering of his sister. Meanwhile, we at Disney are gonna use our billions to hire more lawyers to threaten legal action. (And more lobyists to yet again increase our copyrights for another 20-30 years.)

Attached: MickeyShadow.jpg (500x449, 27K)

>t.

Attached: hallway.jpg (1200x756, 263K)

>The Chad Tony with his white wife and white daughter
>The Virgin Peter Parker with his nigger girlfriend

it's a copyright thing,they don't give a fuck about "innocence"

Based. Spider-Fags eternally BTFO.

Attached: 1504286157133.png (381x339, 32K)

It's pretty disgusting that people like you dont call out shitty hack journalist outcry headlines unless they make their favorite trillion dollar movie conglomerate look bad.

Democracy was a mistake.

i have a better idea, just nuke the whole internet and you fix the whole problem.

Attached: 1510417088959.jpg (1500x2000, 867K)

Thanks for the kind words, fellow Starkchad.

Attached: rescue.png (329x329, 146K)

Us StarkChads have to stick together, since the Starkfags spam their fujoshit all the time.

Attached: 1506170500207.jpg (783x960, 81K)

Just pay Disney a nice monthly fee and the family will get their tombstone.

Fuck Disney and fuck Reddit too

Attached: spider-man tombstone.jpg (693x960, 315K)

It's just a PR issue, Disney doesn't give a shit about the kid either way

Us StarkChads will always be united.

Attached: 156101809.jpg (1053x1053, 90K)

then the sister will be given a choice to the kind of tombstone she wants

No user, you... You ruined it with that cringe you just posted. You're gonna lose (you)s... Christ, why can't I find anyone to discuss Kaminski or Kanuf Stark with?

Attached: c'mon.jpg (1280x517, 109K)

Better yet just ban all non-whites. Make everyone login with their drivers license and social security number.

I don't care about this shit at all fuck off.

>has 2 kids dying from the same rare disease
whats wrong with the parents' genes?

Pic related is a list of people who should be b% for life.

Attached: shirt.jpg (489x726, 44K)

>the family, and reddit for that matter, should focus on supporting her

Why can't these awful people just leave dying kids alone?

reminds me of the kids doong the "Are you from Tennessee?" joke

This video is fantastic, it's exactly what I'd expect of free-range monkey outings. So much going on and so many plot twists that I had to rewind several times to catch up. 10/10 I even had some popcorn.

kid got lucky

Who was in the wrong?

Fuck off man, I'm a huge fan of Stark.

Attached: 156208689.jpg (499x474, 33K)

ME OUTRAGE

ME MAKE POST ON BLEETER GET MANY LIKES

You're a fat NEET LARPing as a filthy Tumblrfag that's making fun of me, and I'm done giving you (you)s.

Attached: and stay down.jpg (473x380, 37K)

Why is everyone so fat?

Why do those people pretend like they even care? What do they have to gain by pretending to have the moral highground?

>WOW I'M SO EDGY AND COOL BECAUSE I HATE REDDIT
Reddit is based, get over it

>lots of black people
>lots of fat people
yup, thats Murrica alright

>You're a fat NEET LARPing as a filthy Tumblrfag

No I'm not, but you're a dirty Redditnigger. Fuck off Redditnigger or I'LL BEAT YOU BLACK AND BLUE.

>that's making fun of me

EVERYONE makes fun of you because you're an unwashed Redditnigger. lmao

Attached: you.jpg (500x542, 85K)

>Tumbgrug

What are you autists even arguing about