You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours...

You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?

Attached: scorpion.jpg (640x853, 68K)

>Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own.

Doesn't that contradict what you just said, retard?

are you fucking stupid? it means that if something drastic happens before the 5 minute windows begins, or after it ends, then they're on their own. fucking stupid fuck

based ESL retard

Attached: goose.gif (378x288, 2.47M)

wtf that looks just like the driver

>Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours.
>No matter what.
Are YOU fucking stupid?

you're an idiot

"anything happens EITHER SIDE OF THAT FIVE MINUTES"

aka IF ANYTHING HAPPENS BEFORE, OR AFTER THE WINDOW, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

(before: not his problem , you're on your own) *5 MINUTE WINDOW, HE'S YOURS*
(after: not his problem , you're on your own)

have sex

Publix > Kroger > Ingles
You literally can't debate this. If you live in a state without these stores you've already lost unless it's Texas.

You're a fucking retard. Read what was posted in the OP. It doesn't say "anything happens EITHER SIDE OF THAT FIVE MINUTES" it says
A minute either side of a five minute window includes a minute within that fucking window you goddamn retards.

he doesn't literally mean an exact minute before. he means any minute before

>>>/ESL/

Attached: superdave.jpg (512x622, 49K)

>that *referring to the 5 minute window

Attached: Diagram.png (586x190, 4K)

great thread

this proves that the grammar is right

Wouldn't that technically mean it's more of a 6 minute and 58 second window?

no, he's saying if anything happens before or after the 5 minute window, HE WON'T HELP

Thanks for defending this bro I believe the same thing and it always tripped me up watching the movie. Even if it is the other way around meaning before the five minutes - it's still the clunkiest way ever to phrase that.

the writer is danish or some shit

Yea, but he said a minute either side...so up to 59 seconds on either side is technically not a minute

Dude he doesn't literally mean a minute. you could replace minute with moment or second. Means the same thing.

Wouldn't an autist like him be more precise in his wording?

The problem though is that he said "Anything happens a minute either side of that", which would contradict the idea of a 5 minute window. The first minute of his window contradicts that minute on either side you stupid fuck, pay attention. I bet you're a wh*toid

Bruh I drink that shit right out of the bottle. Shit rips for me too. Good shit

ESL pls