Googled "Jesus" after watching the Passion of the Christ

>googled "Jesus" after watching the Passion of the Christ
>mfw he is actually real and died for our sins

Attached: 191619_586529.jpg (604x340, 32K)

He's real, but he didn't die for our sins. Christians are morons.

imagine his expression when he realises he died for two billion teenagers fapping.

>died for our sins
LOL

God I went to the beach today and there was this latina girl rocking those thong bikinis. She had a fucking perfect body. I swear at one point while she was putting sunscreen on I could almost see one of her pusy lips. Luckily i was wearing sunglasses so i could creep. Anywho guess what I am fapping to here in a little bit ;)

IT IS JUDEOCHRISTIANS WHO BELIEVE THAT JESUSCHRIST'S PURPOSE WAS TO «REDEEM THE SINS OF HUMANITY»; CHRISTIANS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT.

THE PHYSICAL DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF THE SAVIOUR, WAS MEANT TO BE BOTH: SYMBOLICAL, AND INSTRUMENTAL; THE SYMBOLICAL PURPOSE WAS TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT DEATH CAN BE CONQUERED THROUGH THE SPIRIT; THE INSTRUMENTAL PURPOSE WAS TO UNLOCK CHRIST WITHIN JESUS, SO THAT, AFTER THE RESURRECTION, THE RESURRECTED PERSON WAS NO LONGER JESUS, SON OF MARY, NOR THE FACELESS CHRIST FROM BEFORE BECOMING JESUS, BUT, RATHER: THE SYNTHETIC, COMPLETE, JESUSCHRIST, WHO, AS SUCH, COULD THEN ASCEND BACK HOME.

THE JOURNEY OF JESUSCHRIST WAS INTENDED TO RENEW THE VOWS OF THE ORIGINAL ARYAN, CAINITE, ETHOS, WHICH HAD DEGENERATED, AND WAS FADING INTO FORGETFULNESS, WITH THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING ALL THE NOBLE ONES AT THE END OF THE WORLD, AND HE NEEDED TO CONQUER DEATH TO ACHIEVE THAT PURPOSE, AS A SYMBOL TO THE WORLD, AND TO CAUSE AN ENERGETIC EVENT IN THE AETHER THAT WOULD ACTUATE A RADICAL CHANGE IN THE ORDER OF THE KOSMOS, THUS, REENABLING SOULS TO FIND THE WAY TOWARD SALVATION, TOWARD THE PLENITUDE OF GOD.

Attached: ASCENSIÓN DE CRISTO · CRISTÓBAL DE VILLALPANDO.jpg (1344x2031, 2.16M)

Cringe desu, stick to posting Sadie Sink

I have good news my dear O.P. He also left us a community of people whose job is spreading His beliefs. This community has existed consistently for almost 2000 years, and was founded by Himself.
It goes mostly by the name of Catholic Church, and its led by the Pope! Yes ! How cool is that huh?

>tips

Cringe

ABSTAIN FROM POSTING IF YOUR COMMENTARY IS IRRELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION, OR IMPERTINENT TO THE TOPIC, HYPERMODERN «CRINGER».

SILENCE IS MANIFESTED IN ABSENCE OF TEXT, AS WELL AS IN ABSENCE OF VOICE; GOD SPEAKS IN SILENCE; BE SILENT, AND YOU MAY HEAR HIS VOICE IN THE ABSENCE OF YOURS.

Attached: SALVATOR MVNDI ENCONCHADO · ANÓNIMO.jpg (397x466, 240K)

>Jesus is portrayed by an European instead of a Middle-Eastern

Was it really a big deal if he was going to heaven anyways?

Fuck off faggot

This was before the Arabs conquered the area.

I will check it out thanks

>Jews make up some outrageous story
>Europeans give up their own beliefs in favor of what the Jews tell them
Every time

Attached: frakes.jpg (474x355, 17K)

>pedo thinks his Jew god was some Aryan ubermensch
The mentally ill never fail to fascinate me

>This was before the Arabs conquered the area.

Attached: 170px-Egyptian_-_Mummy_Portrait_of_a_Man_-_Walters_323.jpg (170x326, 25K)

based
extremely cringe and waste of digits

Attached: strollin wit mi fren jesus.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Getting caught was part of his plan

it's true

Wow, you are such a victim.

I miss this nigga like u wouldnt believe....

Based preacher

>believing in Roman hoaxes

>if you cut off your ears, you will listen

>googled "muad"dib" after watching dune
>mfw he's actually real and he lived to free us from the grip of the padishah empire

Attached: paul.jpg (480x479, 36K)

You're retarded.

Please poke out your eardrums if you want the best reception for the Holy Ghost Coast to Coast AM station

>"His blood be on our heads and on the heads of our children!"

What did Mel mean by this?

Attached: 1497753263107.jpg (700x330, 44K)

Based Jews, if they hadn't killed Jesus he wouldn't have died for our sins

Attached: los-angeles-california-usa-7th-may-2015-may-07-2015-los-angeles-california-ENMJKP.jpg (864x1390, 124K)

>I want mercy, not sacrifice

Unironically, what did he mean by this?

Lol, jews hate Christ so much they wish his name was erased from history, cuz God destroyed their precious temple and they've been eternally butthurt about it.
Look up toledot yeshu if you want to read what jews really think of christ

They hated Christ so much most of the early Christians were Jews!

It really happened
>Observe here the infatuation of the Jews; their headlong haste, and destructive passions will not let them see what they ought to see, and they curse themselves, saying, “His blood be upon us,” and even entail the curse upon their children. Yet a merciful God did not ratify this sentence, but accepted such of them and of their children as repented; for Paul was of them, and many thousands of those who in Jerusalem believed".

cope, Christ is the lord

And they were ostracized by the greater Jewish community

Today he is the lord of shitskins

Based Jesus

Attached: 8b.jpg (948x3127, 1006K)

Jesus died for your sins. Why do they want him to come back?

>googled "Buddha" after watching Little Buddha
>mfw he was real and told us how to achieve true happiness

>Googled Buddha
>found out he was a Pajeet

Attached: wat.gif (354x409, 1.02M)

He was similar in appearance to modern arabs, and he definitely died. Passion was a poor movie anyway, but it's accuracy in respects to source material and history is it's biggest crime. For fucks sake, I'm a christian and even I'm not dumb enough to think jesus was white or that he was the son of god. He was simply a good person.

>I'm a christian

Attached: 1354580829542.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

you still posting after all these years huh « 零 » !Ry9.FWKNDY

Easy there, dude. I'm an american christian, so I don't believe in a god or heaven/hell/afterlife.

Native Egyptians aren't Arabic.

Crucifixion was never a Jewish method of execution, it is historically ties to Roman, and their methods.

The only Jewish act deserving of a death sentence at the time of Christ was a non-Jew entering a Jewish Temple. Reminder, Christ was a Jew. The only execution method for such crimes was death by stoning, not crucifixion. Stop spouting stupid fucking shit that has no real substance in honest history to what you believe. It is simply opinion and assumption. Learn to fucking history.

Attached: Felix-Baumgartner-on-Christ-The-Reedemer-BASE-Jump 95 feet.jpg (590x390, 26K)

So Jews didn't kill Jesus?

Read the Bible, the Jews demanded Pontius Pilate have him executed even though Pilate himself was highly conflicted and unsure why Jesus should be punished. He didn't want a Jewish chimp out.

What are you even trying to say? Jews killed Jesus, Jesus had to die. So Jews were responsible for Jesus dying for our sins. Jews = based, you = cringe

No, because he didn't have to absolve us. That was a choice.

I just had a flashback

And based Jews made sure the choice was his death

Romans didn't bend to ANY population or demographic that was under their supposed rule, why would Jews be any different?

>The Jews didn't secretly control (((Rome)))

Jesus died a jewish hemlock. Other teachers have died for equally disparaging accusations. Crucifixion seems harsh, but compared to being ostracized and starved, at least it's resolute.

Read the bible. The Pharisees changed their chargen from a religious to a political one to get the death penalty for Christ

Yeah. It’s pretty great. I love Jesus and I love you user! We’re gonna make it!

Based? Yeah I’m thinking based.

Jesus christ was the primordial cuck. Is there any purer form of cuckery than suffering for other peoples' wrongdoings? Whats more is that christians worship a cuck. Pretty bizzare stuff.

They actually didn't and were massacred by them numerous times.
Died or killed? It is common for those to be ostracized within the community at the time, but that doesn't equate to actual execution.
I have, there is no direct evidence that this is what occurred, only assumptions that that was was a fact. Dated text are open to the person interpreting them, and one single interpretation doesn't mean that is what happened.

>JUDEOCHRISTIANS
mate thats just a made up term the was only created 100 yeas ago

>Passion of the Christ wasn't supposed to be a documentary

Execution isnt murder which is a crime. Killing in war isnt murder either. Communion is essentially a shared hemlock...a communal martyrdom in spirit, to stave off the want for death.

The serpent attended the last supper.

B A S E D

>googled "spider-man" after watching Far from Home
>mfw he is actually real and does whatever a spider can

Attached: 1531479450375.jpg (720x690, 72K)