The bright colors made me happy and the plot was easy to understand. I liked it

>The bright colors made me happy and the plot was easy to understand. I liked it.
-Mike Stoklassa

Attached: 1401677053743.jpg (995x666, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xx52--WmLQs
youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1561869336429.jpg (1970x1110, 303K)

stop posting rlm shit you fucking faggots
they aren't your friends and they don't give a shit about you

that just makes me want to post about them even more desu senpai

Can you prove him wrong? TFA was better than all prequels combined.

this is precisely why they are so enjoyable

>Reddit Letter Media

youtube.com/watch?v=Xx52--WmLQs
there isnt a single scene in the sequels that come even a shred close to as kino at this one

>kino
There's that buzzword again. Post ignored.

oh, i see you were b8'ing

Oh my fucking god, 7th time today someone has said that. Not every fucking person who disagrees with your terrible fucking opinions is baiting.

>HUE EVER HEAW about darth plageus?

SNEED

Calm down

There are many scenes, even in the prequels that were better than this. Take away the music and it is a stale and lifeless scene

Redlettermedia is the best and most entertaining channel on YouTube. Kill yourself.

>movie is extremely popular
mike will like it, jay will follow.
>movie is relatively obscure
they'll give their honest opinions and some decent insight into the movie

Mike is a fantastic critic but somehow has godawful taste.

I mean, Jurassic World? Really, man?

Attached: Am concerned.jpg (800x600, 50K)

The music is shit in the sequels

>RLMfag
>hating buzzwords
Schlock schlock schlock schlock did I tell you I love schlock!

>if you edit the scene from the way in which it was supposed to be viewed, it becomes inferior.

If you put weights around the ankles of track star he won't run as fast, does that mean that he's a bad athlete in the absence of an artificial handicap?
Ultra brainlet post

He's right, JJ did a great job with the direction. He just needs to be nowhere fucking near writing/producing

>take away the visuals and this movie is shit!

youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng
This is actually the best scene in all of Star Wars.

This scene is objectively better than anything in the sequels. Just the weird watersport in the background alone is more creative than the infinite rehash of the Mos Eisely Cantina scene in all the disney movies.

Also, the dialogue in this scene would never happen in the sequels. this scene has a slow pace with interesting expository dialogue. In the sequels this would be rushed because of something chasing them, there'd be stupid shit flying around the screen, and there'd be shitty humor every 2.5 lines. It'd be an onslaught of bullshit rather than just a slow scene

The originals and prequels knew the power of silence as well. There’s a lot of silent scenes to convey mood and emotion. That’s something missing in modern Hollywood in general though to be fair. There always has to be characters quipping or talking constantly.

RLM is one of the two dozen YouTube channels invited by Tik Tok to create longer videos (up to 5 minutes) on their platform so that they can have hundreds of videos ready to be viewed when the longer videos go live in September. That probably means very few videos are going to be released by RLM during July and August as they will be too busy shooting vertical videos and re-editing existing videos for the Tik Tok format.

The sequels have a lot of quiet moments, rogue one and solo have virtually none, which is why they are the worst nu-wars films despite this board's puzzling insistence that they are superior