Is this the most Kino female character of all time?

Is this the most Kino female character of all time?

Attached: tumblr_p60k5rRSLx1x0h5yoo1_250.jpg (240x240, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmKRgqWGrWc
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuddenlyShouting
youtu.be/0bYPk_kpYkk?list=LLWCK-l8d3w-WGg2ZdPQ4sbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pssssh nothin personnel hag

Attached: T0VM38Q077UMOLFKS5CDIJ9I8-08-slam.jpg (315x237, 14K)

Anime belongs on Yea Forums. I will give you 10 minutes to delete this thread and if you do not, I will have no choice but to report this thread.

She's a rapist

Not after Rebuild, they Rian Johnson'd her.
yikes
Women can't rape.

Attached: cold bitch.jpg (828x536, 40K)

Yes, I wish I had my own... goddamnmy life

netflix is television now

>why yes I did watch evangelion how could you tell?

Attached: d65.jpg (600x480, 83K)

and yet she posts this while wearing Misato's shirt

Fuck that. Rebuild Misato is angry mommy kino.

Attached: misa.png (1280x543, 293K)

she knew misato fancied shinji

Not even the most kino girl in her own show

Attached: 33CB5E87-C1B5-4105-B113-AB9FEFC92C57.jpg (261x253, 18K)

Yes
Asukafags are the worst, get fucked

she was the only person on the show nice to shinji (besides his two goon friends from school)

>nice

Attached: neon-genesis-evangelion-shinji-misato-kissing.jpg (1024x758, 194K)

Everyone liked Shinji except Asuka and Gendo, and both of them disliked him for their own fucked up reasons.

Wow

Sasuga speedwatcher

They were the only 2 that actually loved him but couldn’t

Attached: A560B988-3571-4138-81E5-215F5C31818E.png (645x773, 49K)

>every characters is white but people say they are japanese
>japanese are drawn as japanese when they do show up

Attached: Capture.png (502x347, 191K)

That character is Chinese.

Rei literally let him decide the future of humanity. Also Misato was as mentally ill as everyone else, she didn't really care for shinji beyond his use as an eva pilot

Yes. Next question?

suck my dick fag

Attached: Capture2.png (497x343, 277K)

We already went over this user, hair dye and contacts

Attached: Ritchan natural.jpg (704x480, 45K)

explain for an autist please

Yes I kept crying watching this show for the first time two weeks ago

Eh? The Jet Alone dev guy is Japanese.

This. It's ironic Yea Forums doesn't like Asuka, because she fits pretty much perfectly into most anons' idea of what an average woman is like.

Gendo is just a grown Shinji who gave up on winning people's approval. He assumes everyone hates him, so he might as well be hateable and get what he wants.
He only keeps Shinji at a distance because he thinks he can only make Shinji hate him more. He's the guy who is dumb enough to believe a kid when they say, "I hate you." But that's because he already believes everyone hates him and he deserves to be hated.

She is just the typical roastie with daddy issues, what so special about her?

thanks man, that makes a lot of sense.

Yes. I can’t imagine any woman who could do her justice in a live action adaptation

Nope, this is

Attached: 6a01156f47abbe970c01348026aa70970c.jpg (1995x3000, 1.07M)

She fucks teenage boys.

Asuka loves Shinji, mostly because he almost is her. They both desperately want others approval to cover up their own insecurities and make up for the trauma their parents inflicted on them, and when that's no longer possible, they fall into depression.
They are the two children in this show lost in a world of adults who act like they have their life together, but are actually complete trainwrecks and refuse to admit it. The two kids both think they are unique human dumpster fires because of this.
Asuka sees someone who might be able to understand who she actually is in Shinji, but he is too oblivious to see the opposite. He takes her mockery at face value.
Whenever Misato leaves the house, Asuka sneaks out to wear Misato's oversized yellow shirt to flirt with Shinji. She is doing her best to act adult with him. The show draws little attention to this, and most miss it.
In the end, they are the first two humans out of everyone who had the courage to keep living outside of a fantasy and leave the LCL sea.

yeh

the other characters are drawn white and asians are drawn asian

The show was a harem for Shinji and Gendo. Pic related is best girl because she had none of it

Attached: Maya5.jpg (800x600, 44K)

>He's the guy who is dumb enough to believe a kid when they say, "I hate you."
Except, in Shinji's case, the kid might actually mean it. All Gendo cares about is NERV; he keeps Shinji at a distance because he's obsessed with his work. Worse than that, he keeps Shinji *close* as a means to an end. Gendo is a loathsome individual through and through.

Attached: eh.png (1280x720, 882K)

>Gendo is just a grown Shinji
This

Attached: Screenshot (428).png (1417x803, 703K)

Fuck anime

it's amazing how soulless the reboot looks

sneed

Attached: 1533284291623.jpg (1000x1000, 662K)

I approve of this thread

Attached: misato bath.jpg (1536x1536, 428K)

Shinji didn't hate Gendo, and we know this because the moment Gendo praised him once, Shinji's entire outlook changed. He refused to keep running away and did everything in his power to get even a few more positive words out of his father. He just wants Gendo to be a father figure.
He doesn't hate Gendo. He thinks Gendo hates him because he's distant, but Gendo admits at the end he's only distant to Shinji because he thinks he'll hurt Shinji. He hated that he needed Shinji, but that's his wife's fault. (she might be the biggest cunt of them all who engineered everyone's trauma so she could be a mech in space)

end of evangelion is a movie that was released on the cinemaes before you were born

this, gendo is a westerner

Attached: hugh_laurie_as_gendo_ikari_by_samutada_d675guo-fullview.jpg (1024x678, 79K)

Thanks man, this is fascinating stuff that I'd never figure out on my own.

This. I can’t believe how much people just gloss over what a selfish cunt she was. She set everything in motion, Gendo was just following her lead, he was also a selfish piece of shit but for a completely different reason

Attached: A42676B4-3945-4237-A055-FA30ED781A95.png (580x600, 332K)

>He hated that he needed Shinji, but that's his wife's fault. (she might be the biggest cunt of them all who engineered everyone's trauma so she could be a mech in space)
Shinji's parents are the two most vile characters on the show. I have a hard time interpreting their actions as coming from anywhere other than a place of sheer sociopathy.

Shinji has no capacity to fully hate someone because he's just that fucked up. This doesn't mean Gendo would be wrong to assume Shinji hated him, had he been given the slightest reason to believe it.

To me, Eva is a deconstruction of how mentally fucked you'd have to be in order to be an anime action character. Every single character has some sort of mental problem, and they all have issues trusting other people and being able to communicate their real feelings.

Also Misato is my beer swilling wife and if you talk shit about her i'll actually backtrace your ip and come to your house and fuck you in the ass.

Just saw EoE. How did Gendo die?

In the movie we see him get eaten by Eva 01 but it was in that tree of life thing so that’s impossible

He got crushed by giant naked Rei

Yui a cute

Your waifu a shit

Attached: 1.jpg (448x488, 51K)

Not saying they aren't. Gendo certainly hates himself and thinks he's the most vile man on the planet. When everyone is turning into tang, they see what they want most, and he wants to see himself get torn to pieces for what he's done.
But it's only because of this feeling that he became the bastard he was to begin with. If Shinji had kept running away his entire life, he would have ruined everyone who ever cared about him. Gendo kept running from others.
To be fair, that part of the story is almost not told at all. You have to piece together a few scenes of flashbacks and the fact that she made sure both Shinji and Gendo were there to watch "the accident".

Being a narc to the janny is lower than a janny

So cute Gendo materialized the extinction of the human race as we know it just to see her one more time

Misato best girl

Attached: thumbs-up-header.jpg (620x372, 43K)

muh janny

I hope your assholes are ready, fags, because when I get through with you, Auska will seem like a well adjusted little girl compared to you.

T H I C C

Attached: fca.png (638x480, 371K)

The point of the show is that everyone is like this deep down. People like you, who deny it to themselves and believe their own public persona as who they really actually are, are the prime target of this show's mindfuckery. I guess that will always go over the heads of people like you.
>These people are all fucked up!
No, that's you.

based

Attached: 59045D16-F2C2-44A8-ACAA-828C7DDB16A5.png (1280x914, 822K)

hands down the most terrifying angel

>everyone
Not everyone, but everyone with the mindset of Hideaki Anno, i.e. everyone on Yea Forums.

Leliel is right up there too imo, getting put in a pocket dimension until you just wither away is a horrifying idea

She was the only one who he thought loved him

Normal people do not have the kind of experiences these characters had. I guess in a way, you could generalize it by saying war fucks people up.

Attached: SLtWLGn.gif (240x240, 990K)

That's a good enough reason to vaporize everyone on the planet in your mind? I know love is a form of insanity but seriously...

They were all drawn to the Human Instrumentality Project because they all had huge holes in their lives. I think Misato's story was the most tragic because she was there at Second Impact and was the only person in the Southern Hemisphere to survive. Instrumentality definitely appeals to broken people

Any shots of "her" massive drilldick?

No, everyone in Japan's business structure, which is a critical part of understanding eva. You need to think of all those old men who gave all their time to a company in exchange for a middle management position, acting like they have it all figured out while weeding out anyone who doesn't put on an act like they did.
Anno went into a four year depression because of his experience in the industry before making eva.

>She is just the typical roastie with daddy issues
They all are, but you still have to pick one.

Attached: 1546489094719.png (500x508, 55K)

Kaji seemed to be doing alright. Until, well, you know.

wow a floating cube, amazing

rude

Attached: F2755287-EAA7-4C96-B77B-EB08E04A6E1C.gif (500x281, 768K)

You forgot Kaworu, but he's not technically a person - and from Rebuild perspective, neither Shinji, so, that equalizes the ground. And Kaworu loves him.

>eight sides
>cube

>she didn't really care for shinji
She absolutely did; the question is whether or not it was a healthy kind of caring, and how much of it stemmed from her daddy issues.

Attached: ily daddy shinji.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Fuck weeb enabling Jewflix

>Whenever Misato leaves the house, Asuka sneaks out to wear Misato's oversized yellow shirt to flirt with Shinji.
HOLY SHIT I NEVER NOTICED THAT

THAT'S HOT AS FUCK

Attached: asuka gaze.webm (1440x1080, 2.95M)

good wisdom, frogposter

Attached: 1561267522930.jpg (852x944, 86K)

>rotating a cube on its axis makes it a different shape
common core education at work

>she didn't really care for shinji beyond his use as an eva pilot

This was true at first, but later she came to respect Shinji because he made a genuine effort at being a pilot, and despite his insecurities he was a kind soul at heart and treated her like a person. Her problem was she was fucked up from her rejection of Kaji and her daddy issues. The kiss was the only way she could think of to motivate Shinji

I actually didn't notice this either, holy shit.

i'll just leave this here

Attached: NeonStrangerGenesisThingsEvangelion.jpg (1105x2835, 665K)

Fucking zoomers are a cancer...

hmm

Attached: RosenthalAlamo1.jpg (574x631, 33K)

No

Just no

what the fuck
delet

The old guy would make a better Fuyutsuki

Attached: Fuyutsuki_Kozo_evangelion.jpg (190x287, 41K)

Was he a bad guy?

he's an actual cuck

>Was he a bad guy?
He knew Yui's plan, and approved of it, so probably. On top of that, he sees Yui in his tang vision, which is more than a little suspicious and implies he was romantically involved or interested in her. We know the two had a history together in Academia, and he was not happy to find out she was dating Gendo.
We can't rule out the possibility that Yui strung him along on her dumb little project to become a space mech. He is always standing next to Gendo, who is her puppet, so thematically it would make sense for both to be puppets.
He could just agree with her vision, though.

What is it about this show that makes the oldfags come out of the woodwork?

The vision for immortality? Who would disagree with it? How could it be a bad thing?

old Yea Forums was almost exclusively weebs

H-how do you know I'm old

Attached: bert.png (300x279, 60K)

She single-handedly saved humanity from being vaporized
>make sure to come back, shinji
On top of that, she's one of the coolest female characters ever conceived. And if that wasn't enough, her coolness manages to not detract from her depth as a character. Her monologue with Kaji after the bar scene was very well voiced by the new voice actor. I was fully immersed, unlike with the old dub.

Attached: misato's cross.jpg (500x556, 21K)

she's the last thing you see before you die

Attached: rei.jpg (250x143, 4K)

and the first thing you see when you're reborn

Attached: rei.jpg (250x188, 6K)

yes

One of the things stuck with me is how all the "adults" in the show are their child selves but grown up. This is a very important point that many adults take for granted about themselves.

>When everyone is turning into tang, they see what they want most
So why did that guy with long hair who worked at the NERV control panel cower in fear from what he saw? Was the revelation that he was a Reifag too much for him to handle?

I really enjoyed watching it for the first time on Netflix and I basically never watched anime aside from DBZ maybe should I watch the remake or sequel or whatever they are films? I see they added some girl with glasses to them?

Watch End of Evangelion,

Death (True) is skippable, just recap+first half of EoE

Rebuild 1 is remake of first 6 episodes, other 2 are their own story and it all sucks.

Oh I've already watched eoe and death and rebirth just wanted to know if the new shit is worth watching and clearly not maybe I'll watch them all when 4.0 comes

The important thing is to watch End of Evangelion following episode 26. The Rebuild movies aren't essential.

Also, I have to know, subs or dubs?

>and it all sucks.

Attached: wrongs.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

The latest Netflix dub I thought voice acting was bretty good I might watch the jap sub or old English dub when I rewatch it

They look the same but with different hair color.

You disgust me, but at the same time I find it incredibly heartening to know someone can enjoy the series even with the vastly inferior voice acting.

>Yea Forums is a hivemind
get a life, turbofag

>THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKED UP!!!1
Everyone has issues. These people's issues are not that far out of the ordinary, miss perfect.

>Yea Forums doesn't like Asuka
And what bizarro Yea Forums do you hail from?

This. I understand why it gets so much hate (it favors action over psychodrama). But that's what all the zoomers are complaining about. If you're one of said zoomers, you will probably enjoy the rebuilds. If nothing else, the animation is pretty great. (Yes, I know it has too much CG, purists. But the hand-drawn animation is still stellar.)

This guy is kino

misato is a cunt.

What's the best way to watch it then

I believe it's called "Yea Forums".

>dub

Attached: 1533330774627.jpg (299x266, 9K)

With the original Japanese audio, after you've become fluent in Japanese, obviously. Using subtitles doesn't detract too much if you don't feel like learning a new language.

based retard

No

Attached: 108139.jpg (225x350, 43K)

>they see what they want most, and he wants to see himself get torn to pieces for what he's done.
what? when was this?

In EoE during tangification
>Forgive me, Shinji

She literally banged her dead mom's affair partner to get back at her. How the hell do you want that? Are you a lesbo?

Why did Shinji choke Asuka at the end? did it rally happened?

>They were the only 2 that actually loved him
Rei and Misato loved him, you tard. Not to mention Kensuke, Toji, and Kaworu.

Shinji and Asuka both rejected instrumentality so they were the only two humans with bodies left. He loves her but she's also sort of a bitch so he feels conflicted and wants to kill her over being stuck with her but is too weak.

Asuka rematerializes; she’s the only person Shinji has had to interact with in at least a week, and he immediately tries to get rid of her. Realllllly makes you think.

Attached: look at the rust.jpg (500x556, 59K)

>MISATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1521182646310.png (703x800, 37K)

So was Gendo denied instrumentality or not? The symbolism of Yui biting him in half seems to suggest this but he was there during instrumentality in episode 26 congratulating Shinji, though that could have just been in Shinji's mind.

>makes Shinji dress up as Yui in maid outfit and takes pictures
Nah I'm thinking he's based

crossdressing shinji in asuka’s plug suit is best waifu, prove me wrong

can't believe she ripped that suit a while back - love her captain harlock cosplay

Attached: 10514630_915093831840016_6855020772834167586_n.jpg (960x960, 95K)

I'm always struck by how hate seems to go along with love so intimately. It's true for literally every true love. Shinji choking Asuka (not once, but twice) I think is meant to be a metaphor for this. A movie I've seen recently that dealt with this theme well is called Cold War.
>The opposite of love is not hate but indifference

>sexy without being slutty
>competent without being overbearing
>fun without lacking intelligence
>compassionate but just

Misato is perfect woman

Pen-Pen best girl

>tfw no drunk flirty mommy roommate gf

Give me all of the articles of people criticizing Eva like it just came out.

How do you sleep at night continually posting these threads? Every time one of these threads are posted we lose a marvel/DC thread, a sneed thread and a got general.
This is all on you, you did this.

>One of the things stuck with me is how all the "adults" in the show are their child selves but grown up.

Wow, just like how in real life you're presumably the grown up version of your infact self. Retard.

Like most "good" anime this show would be good without all the stupid anime shit

>People shouting all the time for "drama"
>Sexual scenes written as though the writer has never seen a vagina
>A completely unlikeable and loud character
>People shouting meaningless technobabble at electronic screens
>Empty feeling cityscapes you don't care about the inhabitants of

Why everyday a evangellion thread is posted

>>Empty feeling cityscapes you don't care about the inhabitants of
This genuinely one of the weirdest criticisms I've seen that's directed at Eva. What the hell?

This. And I've even seen that gripe before. What do those people even want, and why? Non moving silhouettes? Faceless shadows? CGI people? That's what anime usually does.

Not to mention there's a story reason why the city seems "quiet". (However, in the Rebirth movies there's more people around.) youtube.com/watch?v=jmKRgqWGrWc

YES and SHES MINE

severely underrated

Don't forget the stupid fucking pet penguin

Holy cocksuck your fucking stupid, lets go through this for a second
>People shouting all the time for "drama"
So...like every other tv show ever? Theres a fucking trope about it tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuddenlyShouting

>Sexual scenes written as though the writer has never seen a vagina
Don't even know what your talking about because the closest we got to a sex scene was the asmr Misato/Kaji hookup, and besides awkward translation you literally don't even see anything. Or do you mean the Shinji/Auska fail kiss? Well what do you expect to happen between two awkward and emotionally unstable teenagers?

>A completely unlikeable and loud character
Auska or Shinji? Completely intentional on the writer's part, look between the lines faggot

>People shouting meaningless technobabble at electronic screens
THIS WAS A THING BACK IN THE 60'S WITH FUCKING STAR TREK, CURE YOUR AUTISM ALREADY

>Empty feeling cityscapes you don't care about the inhabitants of

You're mentally fucked. consider suicide. What do you actually want? A busy fucking street?

It might have something to do with it being on Netflix. This is a global release. Everyone on Earth is able to see it legally at the moment. It stands to reason a few of those people might want to come here to discuss it.

Fuck you, Pen-Pen is a god

Attached: neon-genesis_00413740.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

To answer this first one must understand that Shinji was alone after instrumentality for a long time. He had a whole sea of LCL to survive on (said in ep 1 to be highly nutritious) and eva pilots age slowly. He could have been there for years, but at least it was long enough for Shinji to make Misato a grave and for it to already rust/become worn down.

So when Asuka suddenly appears Shinji is already a bit unhinged. He suspects he's back in instrumentality, or never even left it. Instrumentality has everyone experience their idealized versions of each other, and nobody rejects you. Therefore when Shinji strangled Asuka inside instrumentality, she didn't resist and simply stood there. To see if he was still trapped in instrumentality and also being a bit nutty from his time alone for all this time, Shinji strangles Asuka again.

However Asuka responds in a way he didn't expect, to caressing his cheek. Shinji realizes he's not inside instrumentality and this is real and breaks down and cries. In response Asuka says how disgusting, mostly apparently because the voice actor decided it would be the best response after Shinji fapped on her

He
does
it
for
say it with me
FREE

Attached: jannysare.jpg (600x603, 46K)

>>Empty feeling cityscapes you don't care about the inhabitants of
In the case of eva that might actually be by design. Tokyo 3 is barely inhabited to begin with, and following the first episode even less so. Toward the end almost everyone is gone.

He didn't, he experienced instrumentality like everyone else which is why he saw Yui, but he imagined himself devoured by Eva because he desired to be punished

Evolution my good fellow

cringe

I'm not even that old

On a symbolic level, shinji is unable to connect with people because he doesn't reach out and asuka is unable to connect to people because she doesn't let anyone in. By rejecting Instrumentality they're both choosing to live in an imperfect world and overcome their flaws on their own. The choking scene is each of them getting past those flaws.

What are the Rebuilds even about at this point? They just threw everything about the series out and replaced it with nothing.

Anno is being eaten alive by his own creation

he closes his eyes and imagines the sloppy, warm, sputter coming out of misato's sphincter

I completely agree with you.

I literally can't prove you wrong.

Misato wanted Shinji's dick.

Gendo is obsessed with his work because he is driven solely by the prospect of seeing Yui again. Imagine if Shinji were able to connect with Asuka, only to lose her in some tragedy. It would drive him just as mad. Gendo is Shinji with better style.

No she didn't

Yui is either a cunt or next-level genius. Remember that her father was a SEELE higher-up, so she was likely privy to the organization's scheme early out. Evening she did say well have been solely as a counter measure to what the councilmen had in mind for instrumentality.

Maybe it's just the voice, but Gendo struck me as much more of a conniving bastard than Shinji, even in the furthest flashbacks.

I agree with this retard

ugh, and don't even get me STARTED on the whole "giant robot cyborg" thing. made no sense at all

Superior Misato coming through

Attached: 500e.jpg (800x600, 280K)

Gendo was initially looking to weasel his way up the SEELE ranks but fell hard for Yui. His apology to Shinji and fact that he actively desires punishment for his deed lends itself more to singularly-minded than mustache-twirling.

Has anyone remarked on the fact that the first time we're introduced to young Gendo, he's sporting a bruise that mirrors Shinji getting punched by Toji?

Yes, she is like a real women (neurotic alcoholic hag with daddy issues).

It makes me sad to know that you think you are a smart person.

she evil

Attached: Yui_ep_21.png (640x480, 230K)

Yes

That's left up to the viewer.
He was the most openly cynical of NERV. He saw nothing except Rei because he never trusted anyone, loved anyone, or wanted anything. He doesn't even feel anything for the his female coworkers, so he gets to die alone.

Yui saw Gendo (from unit-01) hurting Shinji multiple times, so seems like Gendo's plan to unite with Yui is clearly unidirectional.

Why is this anime related off-topic garbage thread here.

>misato not slutty
You missed young Misato and definitely would do even Shinji if he wasn't much of a pussy and with a bit more time.

What any self respecting person would do if the world ended. They just skipped all the stupid melodrama of "we're the last two people on earth Adam and Eve etc..." and skipped to the inevitable double suicide.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-133811.png (1280x720, 466K)

Tenting your fingers and casually adjusting your glasses while smirking are the anime equivalents of mustache-twirling.

Attached: clickclick.png (1289x965, 1.97M)

I don't know how people can have multiple threads every day about a 20+ year old show where they rehash the same things every single time.

Yea Forumsutism/

The most kino female character is Rei.

Attached: 1562312213935.jpg (1163x1500, 183K)

Superior.

Attached: 1562429786327.jpg (1000x1476, 459K)

Yea Forums:
>ree why didn't shinji just pilot the mech or fuck off all he did was complain about it instead of changing his situation
also Yea Forums:
>ree why don't I have a gf all I do is complain here and do nothing to change my situation

Attached: index.jpg (560x426, 184K)

>typical airhead big sis type
>BUT
>SHE'S ACTUALLY REALLY DEEP AND KINDA FEELS SAD SOMETIMES
WOWWWWWWWWWW DUDE FUCKKKKING KINO DUDE OUWWWWIEEEEEE YEAH BABY HOLYYYYYY SHIT HIDEAKI YOU'RE A GENIUSSSSS YEEEEEEEEASSS MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1540859575442.gif (220x220, 133K)

Shittiest girl.

Attached: 009.jpg (1280x1807, 380K)

Art imitates life, life imitates art

>eva newfags 20 years late to the party
wew lad

Attached: You.jpg (180x293, 18K)

She's kino because she wants to fuck a 14 year old boy

No retard, she doesn't want to fuck him. She's in love with Ryoji. She never shows Shinji genuine attention and only ever does it to give him a confidence boost or coax him into doing something.

Isn't this what happens in End of Evangelion? Shinji snaps after witnessing the death of Asuka and starts Third Impact. The movie already mirrors his connection with Gendo.

Man, they sure do make a lot of sexual innuendos for a story about FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS

wtf is Hideaki's problem? Is he a secret pedo?

thanks for the implicit (you)

You didn't make sexual innuendos when you were 14, user?

Not really, and its one thing to do when you are 14.

Sexualizing 14 year olds as a grown adult is weird.

In the very first episode Misato promises she won't try any 'funny business' with shinji, which is.... weird why would a grown up need to clarify that?

Then her and Auska get touchy-feely in the hot springs in Episode 10.

Pretty sure she's a pedo.

Jesus christ, is it even possible to stop learning new things about this show?
And also blessed Misato thread so far

Attached: 1542409261920.jpg (960x954, 110K)

did sony put out some device without sticks way back or is that a shop?

Holy shit look at this zoomer

Oh my god

Attached: CF0BCCB8-468E-4144-AAA9-B327BCA8F7F0.jpg (569x506, 44K)

>binary choice
Vs
>ambiguous myriad of choices clouded in uncertainty
Do you and anno jerk each other off?

dis sum good ass b8, nice trips

Checked and retarded
Pic related shouts like an autist every episode over (relative to NGE) bullshit and its great, perhaps everyone's screaming in Eva all the time because of the whole child soldiers, mind rape, body horror, and the litteral apocalypse

Attached: img_psola_20190123-074526_imagenes_lv_terceros_sopranos-premier-kLGC-U4542698252909KH-992x558@LaVang (992x558, 48K)

Shinji thought he had a myriad of choices clouded in uncertainty too.

>>Whenever Misato leaves the house, Asuka sneaks out to wear Misato's oversized yellow shirt to flirt with Shinji.
is that actually true though?
look at the webm and at the pic
misatos yellow shirt is like a wifebeater while the yellow shirt asuka wears in the webm has proper shoulders

Uh huh, so thats a yes then

This is the same shit people do with books only more cancerous

fucking zoomers man, NGE is done to oblivion

If you like a girl that braps in your face, Misato is the one for you

Attached: 1550226555912.png (500x375, 256K)

kys

What do you mean? Like user's fanfiction of Asuka wearing Misato's shirt?

Attached: eva.jpg (1222x772, 336K)

Finding symbolism and hidden meaning where there is none

you have to be above the age of 30 to post on 4channel

reported

>Sexualizing 14 year olds as a grown adult is weird.

No it's quite normal. Japs are based.

>In the very first episode Misato promises she won't try any 'funny business' with shinji, which is.... weird why would a grown up need to clarify that?
>t. Ritsuko

protector of waifus

Attached: chuck-hddl-s03e01.mkv_snapshot_31.07_[2016.12.20_23.03.28].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Brooooooo fuckin genius catch

The first one, ok. The second, plausible. But goddamnit man no way.

I want to baka her shinji if you know what i mean

I had this. You think you want it. You do not.

Literally every word of your post is wrong

Not even the best anime cougar of all time.

Attached: 1549929796483.jpg (1448x1052, 157K)

Attached: IMG_20190706_232434_602.jpg (500x487, 43K)

IMA DA

Attached: 1-57.jpg (650x406, 44K)

>you will never wake up next to misato on a hot and sticky tokyo morning

Attached: misato crash.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Misato is a modern woman. She may have an entertaining personality and she may even be good at her job but she is not nor ever will be wife material

Who didn't ?

ngl bro that's an oof, yikes, AND a cringe from me

incredibly based

You're probably right. But I think she'd be a fun one night stand at least.

FUCK YOU

Attached: IMG_20190629_143410_777.jpg (680x510, 27K)

I just puked in my mouth

I think this looks fine.

Just a bunch of buttmad Asukafags desu.

I know right, why don't people just watch Marvel movies and read Harry Potter instead?

>Mari is Hegel

>Then her and Auska get touchy-feely in the hot springs in Episode 10.
Oh user, you still don't understand girls. You're just like your father

Attached: misato.jpg (800x600, 246K)

Yea not being a pseud doesnt relagate you to being a pleb, retard

DOTA nigger, I'm sorry you didn't like high school but hopefully you're not still in it

Attached: 635778.jpg (700x483, 28K)

What makes you so mad about this?

> know a guy for all of two days
> Turns out he is an angel
> OOHH BOOHOOO I KILLED HIIIIIM WHAAAAAH.
i hated this part so much.

Attached: Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (365x273, 13K)

>only person in his entire conscious life to give him genuine affection and validate him

>DOTA
How is that relevant? Authors make something and psueds overanalyze the shit out of it, especially today.

Its one thing to respect themes and subtle aspects of a story but you fartsniffers dont stop there

pls die

>mad
Not really. Just a really shitty comparison/casting.

meant for

>you will never unload your morning wood into her, share some breakfast sake, and then fall back asleep with her

It's still dumb. He agonizes over his death like he was forced to kill a life long friend. But he just knew him. And he was an angel.

You're mad. How is it shitty, from top to bottom.
Go.

He wanted to be fucked by him

Attached: received_325897938036904.jpg (845x925, 76K)

>Alcoholic
>Eats fast food
>Is in peak physical condition

How?

Being active. A friend of mine was one of the best college tennis players in the state and he inhaled McDonald's everyday. His coach was furious with him.

She still probably consumes way less calories than she burns in a day. We only see her eating and drinking at night. A couple of beers and some cup noodles is nothing.

Japanese women are objectively superior, that's why

Attached: yuka.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

Misato is a typical girl in her late 20's

>Career oriented
>No friends
>Daddy issues
>Daily alcohol use
>Can't cook
>Has an incel as a plan B when broke up by Chads

>mfw not even good enough to be an incel plan B
I'm the lowest of the low

Attached: shinjisad.jpg (683x800, 80K)

The pount is shinji is fucking pathetic
No one had ever shown him kindness and affection without any real alterior motives

>tfw dated a woman like that but she cooked liked a god and absolutely hated drinking
where do I get a beer floozy gf? need a misato irl

>ywn be forcibly transformed into a girl by Misato to become her lesbian lover

Attached: 1532121086333.jpg (568x523, 56K)

I'm okay with this because I want to have a dick and be rough with her.
>tfw no sex fighting

>SHINJI STOP BEING SO INDECISIVE, IF YOU HATE PILOTING THE ROBOT SO MUCH THEN STOP
>five minuets later
>WTF SHINJI STOP DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND MAKING YOUR OWN CHOICES, GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT
and people wonder why he's so fucked up

That's just normal female behavior that men have to learn how to combat/ignore.

It’s perfectly in character and compounds on the many previous tragedies Shinji went through, not to mention it being his first real life taken:

It's also hilarious that every time Shinji tries to man up the new angel has the perfect counter to ruin his life

>Shinji rejecting comfort sex

The Chaddest move Shinji ever done in a series.

Attached: 1 QfjJkur712iDqxMI4tB4wQ.jpg (945x621, 103K)

>rejects pity pussy
He's a pole smoker

i'd say this is a troll but the average guy on tv isn't smart enough

>Yea Forums suddenly talking about Eva because it got put on NormieFlix
Yikes.

>You're mad. How is it shitty, from top to bottom.
>Go.

Attached: 1562564067769.jpg (763x764, 47K)

feels like my life

you're such a loser lol

Shinji is volcel

Have sex

>suddenly
Yea Forums has nearly daily eva threads, all netflix did was make so that there's three or four threads up at a time instead of one or two

would dispensing his semen diminish his life force and ability to pilot the mech? the show has religious themes and all and I don't remember what happened after he jerked off to asuka in a coma.

>shinji does nofap
>becomes a high test muscular Chad
it's that simple

Attached: 1541997604688.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Is this show actually kino or just interesting for the themes? I have yet to watch. By kino I mean also interesting visually and directing wise ( I watch few cartoons and also in movie I look at both style and substance)

>I have yet to watch. By kino I mean also interesting visually and directing wise ( I watch few cartoons and also in movie I look at both style and substance)

Attached: 1560573015378.jpg (1192x976, 78K)

Just watch it nigger

Attached: 1532004128741.png (610x452, 662K)

>Is this show actually kino or just interesting for the themes?

Attached: 1562296366920.jpg (248x233, 8K)

It's alright but probably would've been better to watch while you had teen angst.

sub 100 IQ amerishart dub watcher hands typed this post

I prefer mommy

Attached: Kyoko.jpg (1024x1449, 464K)

>not to mention it being his first real life taken:
If Kaworu counts as a life taken, then every single angel counts too. But it's different because Kaworu looked human? Please. This is just another case of Shinji being a whiny bitch

I found the depression and sexual tension very relatable back when I watched it. It doesn't quite have the same effect as a soulless boomer.

The show isn't about teen angst, you absolute brainlet; it's about the psychology of depression, loneliness, anxiety, self-loathing, and the human condition.

>not mommy asuka

Attached: 1535081306601.jpg (1280x1809, 573K)

>manlets

she's ruined here

The plot of that porn is that she aged and Shinji didn't

those themes are all more impactful when you're an edgy emotional kid though

Attached: Oyakodon.webm (960x540, 2.7M)

>Shinji feeling bad for jerking off to a comatosed Asuka
>Asuka secretly liked it

Women.exe

youtu.be/0bYPk_kpYkk?list=LLWCK-l8d3w-WGg2ZdPQ4sbw

can't wait for the trailer kino

fucking sonic the hedgehog lookin ass bitch

Women will basically allow you to do whatever the hell you want to them if they actually feel attraction towards you. Ted Bundy proved it.

>"do what you want Shinji!"
>gets mad when shinji decides to end 99% of human suffering
>sends giga bitch to go fuck with his nap in the space cube afterwards
>USES UNIT 01 TO POWER A FUCKING BLIMP
Rebuild misato deserves 4th impact!

No, they're impactful when you're depressed, lonely, and hate yourself, which only adults can truly experience. If you think teen angst is the same as actual depression and self-loathing, you've never experienced actual depression and self-loathing, and therefore have no reason to be on this gay ass website.

good post man

She sexually assaulted him twice and was only sad about him getting absorbed because she wouldn't be able to rape him again

>Women can't rape.
ugly fat chicks that sit on you can

based Ramiel posters

Attached: Snow Angel - Ramiel Evangelion.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>hey shinji want my weird Angel dick?

Yes top kino watch it

Attached: 1537207021542.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

>he's not technically a person - and from Rebuild perspective, neither Shinji
What?

Actually fucking kill yourself.

and then he hit dat sweet rei booty during instrumentality

Attached: instrumentality.jpg (602x339, 51K)

When you meet the one, it doesn't matter if it's only been two days.

Attached: eva shinji gives kawou head 1288849279461.jpg (511x485, 123K)

He was gendo's literal cuck and didn't expose NERV's or SEELE's plan to cause 3rd impact so yeah, he was one of the worst.

>he hit dat
Pretty sure she's penetrating him in that image.

even better

>when you think you understand life in your teens but then get to your early 20s and realize you didn't know shit but are still so naive that you think NOW you truly understand life
You've still got a long way to go, kiddo.

>dude just expose the transhumanist gigajews lmao

Attached: 1562216455615.png (1280x724, 970K)

Evangelion has always been popular on Yea Forums

>trying to understand eva
why though? every time i read some interpretation of what happened it ruins it a little bit. i didn't even like EoE that much for the same reason.

Attached: 1562556546904.png (537x537, 181K)

Dont make me post the Unit 02 cat.

We already have our live action Fuyutsuki.

Attached: Evangelion_fuyutsuki_Ufo_col_freeman.jpg (300x442, 22K)

>needing some other nigger to spoonfeed it to you
just end it right now nerd

This is some spooky shit man.
There must be a trick.
What is she hiding under the table?
Takes so long to eat it too, she just shits it straight out?
Look at the size the mass of those burgers must exceed her own core!?

i read these threads. kinda hard to avoid reading some idiots interpretation isn't it?

Pretty sure his design is based on Peter Cushing in the original Star Wars

that... brings back some memories...

She was raped by 12 old men

She has a fucked up stomach that doesn't absorb protein properly so she has to eat a lot to be full.
She probably shits those hamburgers whole

Pretty sure UFO predates Star Wars by seven years. Plus Anno used to run a Japanese UFO fan site.

Attached: Evangleion inspiration 180px-Ufo_commander_straker_1.jpg (180x212, 18K)

>every time i read some interpretation of what happened it ruins it a little bit.
>understanding the meaning of something ruins it
Are you literally retarded?

The only interpretations worth reading are the ones about shit like what Asuka's sweat tastes like

>doesnt absorb protein
I'm not a biologist.
Surely that's worse, if you said her stomach could absorb whole burgers that would make sense, not absorb less. That's not being hungry she wouldn't be able to move after that. It's insane.
Unless her last video was eating a black hole...

needing EoE and some PS2 game and reading lore glimpsed from some neckbeard's png isn't how the media was supposed to be consumed. i like ambiguity and drawing my own conclusions. people who say 26 was a budget rush don't know what they're talking about. it was anno's original vision for the end of the series and I like it a lot.