What on Earth were they thinking with this character?

What on Earth were they thinking with this character?

Attached: Erica_Sinclair_001.png (451x450, 295K)

WE NEEDUHHH NIGGA CHILD SO NO ONE CANCELS US

Based Indiana

What on earth were they thinking of when hes jealous with Mike? Is he supposed to want El's cunny for himself?

Attached: stranger-things-season-3-hopper-dies-spoilers-ending-explained-post-credits-twist.jpg (1300x650, 79K)

its the most accurate portrayal of an obnoxious niglet sheboon in the 1980's ever put to screen.

Let's be honest

The whole desire to protect Eleven is strongly rooted in those feelings.

>greedy
>entitled
>bossy
>loud
>obnoxious
>sassy
I think they nailed it.

White soccer moms thought she was so sassy xD so they gave her a main cast position.

goddamn cosby's kid

I thought she was ok. Some of her lines were terrible tho. That nerd bit was cringe.

BOSS ASS BITCH THIS GIVES ME LIFE XD

This.
How did they get away with it though?
I have black friends who cringed at the gibs me dat scenes.

Did anyone get the impression she didn’t even comprehend the dialog? No really, like when an actor is just faking a foreign language and has no idea what they’re actually saying?

thats what made it so realistic. an ape, aping humans.

"Hey, could you do that line again but this time with more sass? Remember, we want Sass turned to one hundred okay?"

She's based beyond belief though.

>capitalism
>based
back to your containment bored nazi

Attached: 1561833639196.jpg (400x529, 71K)

Sh is a direct rip off of the marvel comics character Moon Girl.

They wanted to please liberals by giving them the sassy black female archetype that they worship, while simultaneously pleasing conservatives by having her deliver a speech espousing the virtues of capitalism.

they wanted another meme

Made me roll my eyes when they revealed that she's some math genius.

you cant fight nature, jack

I mean how does it qctually work when TV shows hire young actors like this and they need to curse. Do you think the kids know that they are saying bad words? Do the parents have to sign off on that?

Hollywood must confuse sassy and unlikable a lot. Because when they do the sassy young black girl shes an unlikable cunt that no one ever talks back to. You can make a sassy character but why are they all so fucking detestable?

Attached: L.jpg (615x456, 31K)

Welcome to having a passion for science. Chernobyl is the only piece of media I've seen wherein each scientist character actually talks with the conviction of a scientist. It's ironic because Jared Harris is a literal brainlet when it comes to STEM, and his character even says "uranium two-three-five" instead of the more sensible two-THIRTY-five. I still bought it.

>Dark is 100% white with zero sjw bullshit
>untouchable character (black genius female) praises capitalism
Is Netflix redpilled now?

I don't enjoy the character, to say the least, but that black girl out-acts everyone involved in her respective subplot except Joe Keery. Prove me wrong.

She BTFOd communists so she's fine by me

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Attached: Stranger.Things.S03E01.Suzie.Do.You.Copy.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.HDR.HEVC-MZABI.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Is season 3 secretly redpilled?

He's a dude that lives alone and is scared of losing the only person in his life, it's nothing sexual.

Strangely likeable but not that important to the overall story. I think it was more that they wanted to introduce a new younger generation now that the current gang are becoming adults. You can see this as Wills DnD set goes to her, in a way passing the torch. The writers seem to leave stuff open ended so they can change a lot depending on ratings and what actors they can get for future seasons.

She was actually based though.
Fuck commies.

Same shil

>Is he supposed to want El's cunny for himself?
wouldn't you if you were him?

Attached: 1498085471744.jpg (211x212, 10K)

Piss off Marvel shill.

The GOAT TV character.

how naive are you? nigger parents communicate exclusively in profanities with their children

shut the fuck up nerd

She hates commies as much as I do so I liked her

Watch Chernobyl you goddamn bitch.

Attached: chernobyl.s01e05.720p.webrip.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_01.00.23_[2019.06.06_23.29.59].jpg (1280x640, 129K)

Except for the part where they're never actually smart or useful in any way.
They got the loudmouth part right.