Any kinos where the main character is contacted by "the red pill"

Any kinos where the main character is contacted by "the red pill"

Attached: 1466446158730.png (910x1104, 134K)

fuck roasties

The Matrix

why does reddit's redpill mean incel/MGTOW shit but /pol/'s redpill means the jews?

Nocturnal Animals

/pol/ wouldn’t complain about the Jews all day if they were having sex. It’s all connected.

Antisemitism is unironically not allowed on Reddit. So the truth about the Jews is only talked about on Yea Forums.

The final red pill is that's it is the jew's fault you're not having sex.

>Emotionally vulnerable child gets inducted into a cult
wowee zowee haha

Attached: 1513425780025.jpg (900x729, 67K)

>

I've been trying to find the original post that the OP pic is referencing but I can't (it got deleted), anyone have it screencapped? Wayback machine isn't helping.

red pill is generic for "Uncomfortable truth that normal people are unaware of / ignore because of social stigma"

basically it's a term to make dumbfucks sound smarter than they really are.

so his girlfriend cheats on him and now he wants to be the guy girls cheat on their boyfriends with
but we are all one big brotherhood yes bros before hoes
we will all share wives in the ethnostate

>asked me if I wanted to be the guy who loved a girl for four years but got nothing but heart ache or be the guy who banged two chicks at camp in a week

This is the "redpill" indoctrination strategy right here. It's just as toxic an environment when you're playing sides like that. The truth is to find fulfilling relationships that are mutually deep, or learn to live without them without it getting to you.

more like "Emotionally vulnerable child learns hard truths about life that were common knowledge 50-100 years ago from a bunch of dorks on the internet and his creepy uncle"

Attached: 1561309738576.png (839x2172, 305K)

>fucking black knight slayer
What did he mean by this?

>>Emotionally vulnerable child gets inducted into a cult
>wowee zowee haha

Attached: onions.png (632x756, 26K)

And yet this entire "strategy" (lol) could have been averted by one woman being loyal.

Based double digit IQ user

I liked the part at the end of the movie where Chad redditor is walking down the street after a workout and a basedboy resembling himself at the beginning of the film sneers at him after he walks away. Circle of life.

>Based double digit IQ user

Attached: 86BC76722AA24978A361C43337B39838.png (785x1000, 254K)

>offered to makeup take/pitytake the virginity the one guy who will ever truly love her after cheating on him and giving her own virgnity to some guy who probably doesn't even remember her name
Funny part is she probably really did love the guy telling the story and had at best a passing fancy for the guy she fucked.
Roasties, everyone.

>tfw want to go cocoon/monk mode for at least six months but I have to work and go to college and I'm a normie who goes out almost every weekend
I feel like shit and I MUST change my diet before I die of a fucking heart attack, I'm gonna take a shower right now and go to bed and tomorrow's the start of my new life. I hope by December I look decent

You dont HAVE to go out every weekend, fagtron

>The truth is to find fulfilling relationships that are mutually deep, or learn to live without them without it getting to you.
Fucking kek, that's literally what the dumb Redditor believed at the beginning you absolute cretin. And what did it get him? Absolutely fucking nothing. Four wasted years for nothing but betrayal and cuckoldry. And you turn around and learn absolutely nothing, in fact less than nothing. Kek Kys stupid cunt

>being told to exercise and eat right and generally stop being a depressed fatass
>redpill
what the fuck is up with you kids

Attached: 1554872915018.jpg (367x446, 41K)

>red pill is generic for "Uncomfortable truth that normal people are unaware of / ignore because of social stigma"
which is the JQ
>basically it's a term to make dumbfucks sound smarter than they really are.
its a way of talking about the JQ that doesn't immediately make people defensive the way flat out saying "its the jews" does.

>18 year olds
oh who gives a shit then. girls are practically still 13 mentally at that age

Yes I do, because people text me, what the fuck am I going to do? Say no?