Why are there so many manchildren upset over this?

I'm right wing as you could get but I seriously could care less, I stopped giving money to DisGoy years ago, the fact that bunch of manbabies are getting riled up means that they are the ones winning.

Mermaid OG isn't even that good, I doubt any of you were even fans before this.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewaltdisneycompany.com/the-walt-disney-company-reports-first-quarter-earnings-for-fiscal-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real reason is because Ariel was best princess and every 30 year old boomer wanted to fuck her before their balls dropped.

this. Who cares about disneys soulless crap

OP your entire post reeks of "how do you do, fellow imageboard fan". Please try harder or upset people in all the other threads about this

Attached: 1561410148592.jpg (594x590, 64K)

reddit and Yea Forums are all the same
one is a website full of manchildren that watch superhero movies, and praise trump
one is a website full of manchildren that watch superhero movies, and despise trump

We should be glad they're going full retard because it means the film will probably bomb at the box office and bring Disney closer to financial ruin

Attached: Sam Hyde Race Cam.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

No one are
There's ONLY some Shills here making these FAKE threads about that

All the normie girls are upset in my spic country lol

They don't actually care about the movie, it's just a proxy for their culture war

Same here. I a republican and this is the dumbest sjw controversy of all time. I saw some losers on instagram literally complaining about this shit. Who the fuck watches live action disney shit? Chineese will hate this movie though. Theyre racist as fuck

Gatekeeping faggot

Uh...

No? Obviously? This has to be sarcasm no? You’re not rly that out of touch are you? Get off Yea Forums for a good while my guy.

I don't really give a shit, but I think it's dumb to change a character's appearance massively if it's already established how they look. I would say the same if Mulan was cast as a white woman or if black panther was cast as a white man. It's just hypocritical is all.

>It's just hypocritical is all.
People keep saying this like they're not different movies made by different people. The president of Disney is not micromanaging this shit.

>Who cares about the blackwashing of whites, why should people care about their history?
I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: AEA6B30C-88FD-42C4-8046-950DF5D7874A.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Attached: image.jpg (1280x574, 471K)

Disney is the owner of the copyright and is widely known for being one of the more involved studios with its products. To say Disney didn't consciously make this decision is to ignore how they work. Everything must be hand approved with the mouse.

Right after you get gassed kike

Nigger, Disney themselves reported suffering increased financial loss last year. The reason they're doing live action remakes at all is because their current revenue isn't growing fast enough to make up for increased operating costs.

thewaltdisneycompany.com/the-walt-disney-company-reports-first-quarter-earnings-for-fiscal-2019/

Disney nearly went under twice just prior to WWII and during the 1980s, which was what spurred the Disney Renaissance to begin with.

Attached: nathan bedford forrest memorial garden walt disney.jpg (500x310, 61K)

same reason they threw tantrums about black panther and captain marvel
they are pathetic /pol/tards who believe this is an actual culture war, and they are threatened
at least it gives us a neverending stream of selfown to laugh at

I agree, fellow redditor.

Nobody cares about a cartoon mermaid. They care about an increasingly obvious pattern of racist propaganda in mass media, particularly in media aimed at children. It isn't just the one thing, and it isn't just Ariel.

People trying to defend insane "woke" nonsense are trying to boil everything down to "cartoon mermaids el oh el". You need to be a little smarter than that.

Especially considering that when cartoon characters are ''whitewashed'' it's suddenly a big deal.

No one cares, people just think it's stupid & pointless change

If you want to see people getting angry about race, see people on twitter losing their minds because some japanese artist drew a pokemon trainer with lighter skin

i doubt many people actually care. There are a lot of trolls out there who think by posting this shit they can trigger others.

Nah they just dont want to lose rights

How could they lose the rights though? The stories are already public domain and the movies arent that old. Genuine question

Probably a fucking Jew. Go ahead and ban me, you know I'm right you filthy K.I.K.E.

>I seriously could care less
So..you can care less?
Why are burger idioms so fucking stupid?

That isn't the idiom. Just one knuckle dragger saying it wrong, and another knuckle dragger too stupid to realize it.

Hope you die from lack of a/c, Eurofag.

Calling people manchildren is just a lazy way for an imbecile to dismiss legitimate complaints.

People are complaining because Disney didn't stick to the source material and they also believe it to be a PC move. I guarantee you if Black Panther, Shaft, Shaka Zulu or even Static Shock suddenly turned white in a movie, people would be up in arms about it.

Very true. I'll never forget the uproar about the "whitewashing" of the Ancient One in Doctor Strange, largely from people who had never heard of the Ancient One, or Doctor Strange. The hypocrisy and actual racism of the people who just shout "white fragility!" and the like is astounding.

>but I seriously could care less
This right here just shows your intelligence, my dude. Probably ~80 IQ at best.

Why is Disney planting the seed which will grow in young black children and send them to a watery grave?

I really don't like the casting, but not because she's black, but because she doesn't look 16 or attractive.

I guess people complaining about her skin color should be worried when they cast Bruce Wayne the last 3-4 times, he never got the blue eyes like in the comic or when Wolverine was 6' something instead of 5'3.

Ariel was literally the hottest princess
And they did this to her

too busy fapping to pregnant Anne Frank to care desu

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>I'm right wing as you could get but

Really

Agreed, it's pure hypocrisy. It's all fun and games when they are blackwashing characters they say things like "we winnin' queen, all ya'll crackas is mad but the more ya hate us the moar we rize!" but then when a black character turns white: "all yall crackas is racist! yall always be hatin' on us!" It gets old reading that stuff. Personally I have no vested interest in the Little Mermaid, I'm purely looking at it from a content producer's perspective.

I'm not really upset about it. I think it's stunt casting meant to elicit controversy, but since I'm avoiding these unnecessary Disney remakes, this means nothing to me.
The people defending it are a real joke though.

Attached: 1534285083996.jpg (720x720, 120K)

The funniest part is that there's not a single black person in the upcoming Mulan movie and they removed Mushu entirely too, because they know that China doesn't like either and they want that audience.

China needs to hurry the fuck up and start crushing Hollywood so they stop all this trash tier pandering.

"The people defending it are a real joke though."

Yup, after reading the comment sections in multiple youtube videos, black people are looking at it as a big victory. Some people pointed out though that the actress would have been better in a live action Princess and the Frog movie, still others have said that it would have been better to have a created new black character and that repurposing a white character for black people should not be considered "winning".

It's not gonna do well in China regardless. Chinese were put off by the animated version because it was written by a Jew who had no functioning knowledge of role ethnics or filial piety and ended up missing the point of the story entirely.

Also they depicted the Son of Heaven bowing to minor landed nobility. I don't think they realized how big of a social faux pas this actually would have been.

In twenty years, when someone says "Ariel" or "Little Mermaid", you won't think of this one. She'll always be Black Ariel, or Ariel with an asterisk.

If Disney was serious about inclusion and representation, they'd be creating new IP that represents and includes different cultures in a natural, authentic way, instead of...whatever this is. This doesn't help anybody, and is meant for armchair slacktivists on reddit to feel like they've struck a blow against something when they give the multi-billion dollar corporation some more of their money.

>basing your identity around cartoons for little girls

Attached: oh jeethuth.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Only white """"""peopo""""" are upset.

Attached: 1549652907415.jpg (738x882, 64K)

It's jarring to see black people and it disturbs me. I don't even think they are humans. I think Americans are just use to it because they are surrounded by them.

>implying all right wingers are faggot manchildren who complain endlessly about first world "problems"
speak for yourself you little bitch

See:
This is obvious. You need to expect more from yourself.

>you ugly leaches
Haha the fucking irony

False flag agitation is obvious, and helps nothing.

Indeed. It's just gonna cause Disney to lose money and ensure that they go down in flames faster and speaking of which, I heard their Stars Wars land bombed; this Little Mermaid movie is just another nail in their coffin.

This.
The nigress will be nothing but a diversity hire that people will not look back fondly on.
But yeah, this SJW shit is pretty obnoxious. I'm almost positive the casting was done deliberately to generate a buzz.

I love the direction Disney is heading in and I can’t wait to see this movie. I really hope they cast a disabled Philippino man to play Eric. I wouldn’t be upset if they were a cast a Mexican amputee for the role either

>disabled
I think you mean DIFFERENTLY abled, shitlord. People on this website are unbelievable.

Attached: diff-is-he-cant-walk.png (600x400, 427K)

Scientifically its kinda retarded that Ariel is black, you go black from the melanin protecting you from sunlight. She's at the bottom of the sea, she would look really pale

Attached: pepe-in-prison.jpg (598x480, 54K)