Will Uncharted be the actual first good vidya kino?

Will Uncharted be the actual first good vidya kino?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-002302_Chrome.jpg (1063x1403, 394K)

Has there ever been a game movie that's just been a direct adaptation? All the ones I can think of just take the characters, make up their own story and are shit anyway.

Dangerous Battle I

Movie screenwriters hold video game stories in contempt.

The story is total shit

No

you do realise failed writers go on to be video game writers right? its b movie shite

why even bother? the games are essentially movies already

uncharted is probably the truest movie game ive ever played and maybe the last of us too

The Mario Bros movie would have been better had it not been so similar to the game.

Attached: 1473385852435.jpg (2400x2400, 1.03M)

Doom is pretty fun desu.

Never played the games but I liked the movie.

I wasn't even good vidya.

Tomb raider maybe

Mortal kombat is a %85 true to the game movie

Detective Pikachu does adapt the main plot of the game, but it also deviates a bit and the script is unique.

>Trachtenberg
Oh god another Whedonite...

Why not? I thought they felt like I was watching a movie the entire time.

Tom holland is such a terrible choice. They wanted a marvel star but they picked the wrong one. Should have went with Pratt.

Attached: ao2BPe0_700b.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Tom Cruise already gave us best Uncharted-like movie.

Attached: The-Mummy-Tom-Cruise-and-Jake-Johnson.png (1360x565, 467K)

Correct franchise but wrong movie

Attached: 4aaad4f1b92c3b7d3d04dd8d79787398.jpg (356x450, 24K)

Mortal Kombat. The movie came out at the tail end of Kombat fever but it's still one of my favorite memories of going to the theaters. Everyone went crazy during the fights and cheered.

Attached: ta_mortal-kombat-poster.jpg (1013x1500, 148K)

It's a young Drake.

Attached: Y_nathan.PNG.png (179x228, 64K)

No one wants to see young drake. Not to mentioned tom is done growing he can never play old drake. He's a manlet.

No, correct movie. Whole scenes taken straight from game.

Attached: 1522769392237.jpg (1024x2190, 441K)

i need to pirate these games for my ps3.

They're going to turn it into Lost Legacy Instead.

Is it me or is Uncharted 3 the best looking Nathan Drake. Uncharted 4 they made him look bug eyed and ugly, and I don't think it's an age thing

They suck, the stories are boring and the gameplay is more repetitive than the first assassin's creed. The only fun thing about them is the puzzles.

I wouldn't mind a young Drake adventure with a cool Sam Drake and based young Sully.

The jap Ace Attorney movie is a very faithful recreation

Isn't this the same way Spirits Within was made? They stray far from the games and now look what happened.

Spirits Within has as much to do with any single entry Final Fantasy than... another single entry Final Fantasy.

>that uncharted 3 chad who would unleash hell on Chateau with an M32-hammer
That was me

The only thing that matters is who they cast for Sully

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

how will kojima recover?

Miike's Ace Attorney and Yakuza movies. In Yakuza's final bottle Kiryu literally pulls a healing drink from the game out of nowhere and gets into heat mode with blue aura and all.

>ace attorney movies
those were shit. and they weren't direct adaptations at all, the ace attorney movie had all those stupid gadgets that werent in the game in any way, shape or form and they tipped the plot over from campy to fuckin godawful