Have sex

>have sex
How?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be yourself

Attached: finland 2.png (1193x869, 193K)

They're encouraging you to become a rapist

kill yourself

I would respond to this thread but i dont want to get banned for responding to offtopic thread

ah-bloo-bloo

Just don't be hateful autists that blames others when you alone are your biggest problem. Just be nice and considerate of others, women see that you respect others and will therefor believe you respect them. Actual respect leads to more sex, and the potential for a serious relationship with someone you grow to love. It isn't that fucking difficult, just be a good positive person rather than a self-pitying asshole.

>Actual respect leads to more sex, and the potential for a serious relationship with someone you grow to love

Imagine writing this. Imagine thinking like this. All while being virgin as fuck. (or woman)

Prostitutes, my dude!

It's overrated. It's all overrated. I'm ignoring a girl right now just to shitpost on 4 Chan. You'll still be miserable either way.

Attached: 1561960348644s.jpg (125x103, 2K)

this but sincerely

money? rape? ask 100 women and one will say yes?

idk, behind the knee maybe

ah-bloo-bloo

I had sex last week you assuming dumbass, because I'm not a hateful fuck who sabotages his own sex life. I like and enjoy women's company, you should try doing the same.

benis in bagina :D

>I had sex last week
Sure you had my friend. Lots of sexe and benis in vagina. I had sexe in minecraft too.

Before getting to ask even 5 women you would be in prison.

No Fap will unironically make it easier for you to make positive changes with extra pent up energy and hormones. Memes about it making you God aside, it helps but it requires willpower on your end too. But it's a massive uphill battle if you look like pic related

Attached: Gross.jpg (620x368, 133K)

perfect, lots of sex in prison

Prove it lair
>Protip you can't

Attached: 1561788230389s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

this guy has good skin and hair i wish i looked that "bad"

Believe what you want, I know the truth of the matter. I'm more positive than you resentful fags because I actually have sex.

Stay mad, that will definitely help your chances of getting laid yourselves. /sarcasm

>have sex
>she said
>sex
>he had
>cry
>she did

>Stay mad, that will definitely help your chances of getting laid yourselves.

Women love agressive men. Why do you think prisoners get so much pussy? Women love men who hate everything. They think it's cool, mysterious and manly.

You never had sex my friend. /notActuallySarcasm

>nobody cared who I was before I put on the mask

You either have to disguise your past self or gain a high ground over your past self to succeed.

But please user think what do YOU really want to do and why? Sex is cool & good, but it isn't the endgame

>but it isn't the endgame

What's endgame then

sure you did

>Women like mysterious men

Ah so that is the reason they fall for my enigmatic autism.

Death

death is not endgame. We reincarnate. Do you think it's so easy just to not exist? Too bad.

Hell if I know about your lives. I enjoy walking in the woods and chilling in my hammock, so that is what I want to do. I don't have an endgame, because I don't want the game to end. Life can be really ebin.

Sometimes you have chances to do stuff and most of the time it is up to you to choose. Most of the time you have to work for it, but you better love the grind, because that is what you will do most of the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias