Helps countless comedians with their careers

>helps countless comedians with their careers
>only one or two of them come to his defense when his life is being ruined for having consensual sexual encounters
Movies about betrayal?

Attached: 31-louis-ck.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y--q-KuJm6w
youtube.com/watch?v=aQeepQiAARI
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please don't post this image. I live in constant fear of Louis asking permission to masturbate in front of me. I can barely leave the house from this fear.

>Seinfeld
>Chris Rock
>Norm
And I'm pretty sure I'm missing somebody

I’ll answer your question, but first, do you mind if I take my tiny dick out and give it a rub?

post .webms you coward

I remember 3 incidents.

I think one was him ordering a woman to do sit there while he masturbated and he was her boss. That's definitely not consensual.

Another was him just starting masturbating to her on the phone without asking, so at the least sexual harassment and not consensual.

The other time was him saying 'do you mind if I jack off' while I think interposing himself between them and the door, saying it in such a way that it sounded like a joke, and then taking one of them jokingly saying 'yeah' as his queue to whip it out in a heartbeat. There were 2 other people there and the one who didn't say 'yeah' also thought it was pretty clear that nobody in the room, including Louis, seriously thought either of them wanted to see his dick. And of course when they were literally backing away and clearly surprised he did it, so that even if he had genuinely misread the room he would have seen that he'd made a massive mistake, he kept going, so he obviously wasn't actually looking for consent. Going by everything known about the incident its the "gaylord says what" of consent.

If a Burger King manager wouldn't get away with it I don't see why anyone should care if someone who never needs to work another day in his life anyway does, and incidentally he is totally and completely getting away with it. He got a 10 month vacation is what happened.

Training Day

>Help countless comedians.
Name one.

Judd Apatow is the one who helped his career, he helped nobody else.

Don't cry for Louis. He pioneered economic self sufficiency in comedy. The big kikes have had it out for him ever since he completely cut them out.

You uhh... you don't even know who Louis CK is... do you...

sarah silverman
joe rogan
a bunch of smaller people

I remember you being a faggot

d-dont insult the celebrity i idolize

Fuck that balding fat ginger, but also fuck you

Louis stole cinnabun jokes from Jim Gaffagan

Gave her two recurring roles in his shows and creates a show for her.

Attached: 75AB923E-29FD-44A3-97D2-E15273648907.jpg (666x1000, 63K)

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

I'm sure you remember swallowing too.

Saying word "faggot" does not automatically mean you hate gays, you dumb fuck

why would I want artists held to the same standards as a burger king manager?

Damn

>two comedians come up with same joke about confection available at most airports
Yeah sure

Your mother should have swallowed you

He sold them out first to become a Serious Artist

Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread
Gay shill thread
>Gay shill thread

Consent doesn't imply consent if she regrets it 10 years later you rapist. Sometimes a woman agrees to do something with an ugly man but when she tells her friends they make her feel bad about it and then she decides it was rape. This is her right as a woman and you had better respect it.

He actually has a SPH fetish.

Attached: 5eLqW0B.png (849x480, 550K)

Your mother did swallow me.

Good, never leave the house you faggot retard

Attached: 1539940840755.png (700x700, 299K)

No one has swallowed anything you made incel

kek'd

Your mother will swallow anything, including her pride when she admits to her third boyfriend this month you're her son.

Yeah, you know, nobody's gonna listen to you, they'll just call you gay cuck and so on.
I enjoy watching his specials, but, yeah, he's through.

His act is reverse kid Rock.
>White people, amirite, we suck!
>NIGGGGGER JOKE TIME!

Literal fucking who.
>On FX
LITERAL FUCKING WHO!

every comedian other than Jim "the worm" Norton defended him

A lot of people stood to his defense, but only half way so they wouldn’t get caught in the crossfire.

You said he never helped any comedian I provided one.

holy based

I feel like he's actually had surprising support from mainstream comics. My question is why is it so hard for him to come back? He really didn't do anything wrong but they're treating him like Harvey? I think a year off is more than enough.

because like 7 companies own all of the important media hubs in the world and none of them want to be labeled as a #metoo target

I think louis' hilarious, but he can come across as a self-righteous douchebag at times and his extreme leftyness can be irritating.

>I remember 3 incidents

Fuck you were there? How big is it??

Only if youre a right-cuck

I can easily envision keeping your mouth shut or changing the subject when asked but, genuinely if you were a comedian who he helped out what would you say about him?
The best you can do is play dumb

based Janeane too
youtube.com/watch?v=Y--q-KuJm6w

Attached: 3F5D2BC0-A2B4-431E-95A7-DE97518E8657.png (850x470, 205K)

I saw him live 10 years ago and he was by far the funniest comedian I've ever seen.

And who did more for Lou than the Puerto Rican Rattlesnake himself?
youtube.com/watch?v=aQeepQiAARI

Attached: 008af84b6be0592eb602bc107af49086_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 82K)

>and then taking one of them jokingly saying 'yeah'

Rape is no joking matter, friend. In fact, that sort of thing is very problematic and contributes to our current rape culture - specifically saying "yeah" when you mean "no"

>That woman.
>Comedian.
Thats not how comedians work, that is a show, you show me a comedian that he helped, not an actor.

I’d unironically love to have a coffee with him somewhere private and listen to what he has to say about the whole thing. It’s so fucked up how he disappeared off the face of the earth. Looking back on what happened i now understand those who said he never shouldve apologized. It validated the lynch mob. I wonder what hes doing with all his time

>hes through
lol no. None of his fans care.

no but his mainstream success looks bleak at the moment. not impossible to get back, but looking hard

but do you hate gays?

That one comedy special on Netflix with Joey Diaz, Derrick something and a couple other people was hard as hell to watch. I think Sarah P was the only one that kind of was on his side. Fucking sharks man, I can understand why they would keep throwing this guy under the bus because they know once he's back it's game over for them.

He dropped o&a as soon as he got big. I presume he dis the same for othwrs

Imagine being a bootlicker for Cuck King not being allowed to get away with jerking off in front of women.

Literally anyone else would get put on a sex offender registry and raped in prison for doing this but rich fucks in Hollywood can do all the debauch shit they want.

Because artists don't get or deserve special treatment.

they agreed to it you soft headed faggot nigger
regret isn't rape

>pamela aldon
>a literal WHO
she has hundreds of voice acting gigs and TV appearances. you've probably fapped to her voice and don't even know it

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Keep sucking his Mick dick user, maybe if you drink enough cum someday they'll let you break societal rules and get away with it.

Is I Love You, Daddy available anywhere?

what do you mean treatment? a burger king manager works for burger king, a comedian is just out there in the ether trying to entertain people

would you reject baroque music if you found out bach was an asshole?

please do tell what is 'consensual' about trapping females in rooms and jerking off in front of them and ejaculating into potted plants?

How is jerking off while on the phone sexual harassment?

Sarah Silverman didn't defend him she just admitted he jerked off to her and she thought it was "beautiful"

You're right.

>>helps countless comedians with their careers

He helped a few of his friends but definitely didn't go out of his way to help everyone.

yeah they leaked it to try to help with this whole metoo shit but it didn't help his case at all. also they probably wanted people to see it because they literally burned millions of dollars for nothing. it's out there and it's probably safe to download from anywhere because they aren't selling the movie

i liked it, unironically

>LIVE FROM THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!!

>looks bleak
He's still making fuckloads of money and is getting back into doing what he loves. And now he's got /pol/ on his side thanks to those jokes about the school shootings. Dude's unstoppable.

Attached: Louis CK ourguy.jpg (625x424, 68K)

Joe Rogan and Louis CK aren't friends, though. Joe just happens to be a big advocate because a) LCK did enough time in isolation b) Celebrity "friends" turning on him, when all they did was suck his dick, was fake as hell.

>Voice actor.
>Comedian.
I SAID SHOW ME A COMEDIAN! NOT AN ACTOR! NOT A VOICE ACTOR!

If you wanna play those games all of these people where helped by Judd as well as C.K, the only thing he contributed to their career was a white streak on their clothing.

I don't know how giving someone an acting job is not contributing to their acting career

you're not really arguing in good faith

most comedians defended him

the only really egregious betrayal came from tig, louis is directly responsible for every bit of success that she had at the time of his downfall and she wasted not even a second running out to do "wow I never knew, what a monster" type interviews to capitalize on it. the small bit of comfort I get from the whole episode is that she faded back in to obscurity immediately because she's not really that talented and her wife married her just to golddig some runoff fame so she'll probably leave her once enough time has passed that people can't call her out on it.

Attached: tig-notaro.jpg (1180x842, 98K)

jim norton said he would need some time from louie ck. i know we're talking about people with fame though.

shouldn't she be dead right now? I thought her whole gimmick was that she had cancer

No, most comedians still shit on him and try to get him banned from comedy clubs

20 year old fat girls who can only book pop up laundramat and college dorm room shows are not comedians

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

>In 2002, a Chicago comedy duo, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, landed their big break: a chance to perform at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo. When Louis C.K. invited them to hang out in his hotel room for a nightcap after their late-night show, they did not think twice. The bars were closed and they wanted to celebrate. He was a comedian they admired. The women would be together. His intentions seemed collegial.
>As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

Ok, if you go back to someone's hotel room for a nightcap after a night of celebrating and drinking, and then say "Yes" when he asks to take his dick out, you're asking for it. Louis didn't rape these women, He asked to masturbate in front of them and they said yes, and he did.

>In 2003, Abby Schachner called Louis C.K. to invite him to one of her shows, and during the phone conversation, she said, she could hear him masturbating as they spoke. Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.
He asked and she said no, that was the end of it. Some bitch thought she heard him masturbating on the phone. Talking to someone on the phone while you masturbate isn't a crime. It's weird, and if it bothered the woman, she should've hung up.

>“I think the line gets crossed when you take all your clothes off and start masturbating,” Ms. Wolov said.
Yeah, but no. If you go drinking with someone, and then back to their hotel room for a nightcap, and """"""jokingly"""""" tell them it's okay to take their dick out and masturbate, then they are doing absolutely nothing wrong by masturbating.

Louis was weird, but that's it.

Hey Judd When are you going to make something that isn’t shit?

>consensual sexual encounters
Um, the opposite of that.

Ive said this from day one. She is such a phony. He produced her show, he liked her, he supported her, and then she says, "gee whiz, im so progressive, I would never have fraternized, I never knew!" If I was Louie i would be seething with rage at the phoniness of the people i considered friends.

If there was a reason I wouldnt go into show business besides my lack of talent, it would be because of backbiters like Tig

the screener was mailed out for awards consideration, before the allegations

Not just them, also the alt comedians that used to adore Louis

no difference besides their age