How come they didn't black MULAN?

youtube.com/watch?v=3uVtrbgR09A&app=desktop

Attached: MV5BZWM3N2Q2YWYtZDUxMS00Yjc1LWE2ZWEtNTE1YmU1MmJhZTliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0 0 182 (182x268, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hua_Mulan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujian_tulou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_history_of_Somalia
instagram.com/songyuxin_hitomi/?igshid=126i6nvxhm9nm
youtu.be/5Tpb3vEkN0I
rooshv.com/the-goal-of-corporations-is-not-to-make-money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niki_Caro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mermaid_(2016_film)
imdb.com/title/tt4701660/
youtube.com/watch?v=PVIpvCzqeqw
youtube.com/watch?v=xwbjbM07UwE
youtu.be/XlgdI88X7XQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Chinese people won't watch it.
Activism is only important when it doesn't hurt profits

Attached: tfa poster.jpg (780x438, 140K)

It's racist that Fa Mulan isn't black like history says she would be.

ginger holocaust doesnt matter

Based jews dont have a problem with asians

You don't want to piss of the Chinese

You're kidding. Asians are the most forgotten about race when deleting whites in favor of minorities.

why do they only get average asian girls, never the hot ones

>no songs
>not trio
>not general
>not mushu
>not ghosts
>muh stronk womyn owning 10 huns ebin style

Attached: 1549763696110.jpg (716x768, 241K)

So basically another soulless remake that will make a billion dollars because of the name brand alone.

Racism against whites is fine becsy you fucks don't stand up for yourself

Tbh british capitalist killed higher % of Irish than commies killed % of chinese lol.

Chinese here, they actually put Southern China (Hakka) buildings in the teaser and elements of Japanese culture.

Hua Mulan is suposed to be from Northern part of the country and to be a Han. This makes no sense

why she not thicc tho

Attached: diversityinitiative.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

>completely missing the point of the original where she realises she's not as strong as the men she's competing with, but she uses her ingenuity and willpower to overcome this
>instead have mulan jumping around the battlefield as a super ninja, murdering hundreds of huns
did the people who are making this even watch the original?

The actress was really pretty in previous roles, don't know if she aged badly or the trailer just had unfavorable scenes.

Attached: liu yifei.jpg (602x958, 151K)

all you slant-eyed yellow people are the same, disney knows this

Asians would actually get pissed and complain about it/boycott it. A lot of whites seem to be perfectly fine with our history being blackwashed, and will even go out of their way to call people "racists" for complaining about casting choices like black Ariel. At this point, I've just accepted that this is how things are now, and that Disney will keep getting away with shit like this.

I guess they want to make it more like the story it comes from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hua_Mulan
but who is going to know that over the cartoon? Maybe just chinese, they would certainly not have ghosts because otherwise it could not be sold in China.

And I know I already complained about this in another thread, but I wish it was brought up to Disney their hypocrisy in menacing of not working in Georgia anymore because of that abortion law but are fine with doing so in China which uses Freedom as toilet paper.

What are the differences?

>asian woman

Attached: 18-angry-white-women-2-22472-1411592185-17_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 45K)

More like the asians don't need a babysitter to coddle them to make up for their defective genes. Enjoy trying to recieve freegibs from Chang when whites are dead though.

warner moms SEETHING

This. We wuz chinese and shit man. Fried rice? We made that shit, man.

Chinese people were African American historically.

History says otherwise but whatever lol.

Jews fear the 武士

THEY ALL ROOK DA SAME

Did they rush out the trailer to get the Chinese to stop complaining about Ariel?

She's in her 30s playing a teenager. It's like the Tokyo Drift of castings.

>our history
>a fucking fictional mermaid needs to be white or else it is erasing our proud history
Do you realize how psycho you sound? Kikes really mindfucked you, didn't they?

Acknowledging biological truth is sexist and body shaming you ass

But seriously that's a good argument, her intelligence and creativity to get around the fact that she was physically weaker is important to the character

Imagine how fun it would be to see this with an Asian woman before going back to her place and cream-pieing her with your BWC. In the morning she makes you breakfast and wears your shirt around the house.

Attached: Selected Frog.jpg (249x252, 5K)

she looks too asian

>gets rid of mushu and all the singing to make the movie more realistic
>can’t even do that right
Heh

The original poem's main theme was about a daughter's love for her father, that she was willing to sacrifice her life to save him. This was also analogous to the secondary theme of serving one's country.

Female vs Male was NOT the main theme.

because chinks are extremely racist

Most Americans think that all Hispanics are Mexicans; it's not like they'd know that China is an extremely diverse region composed of many different cultures.

mmm yeah I need most of this plox

Attached: glory be.jpg (816x816, 206K)

Makes sense, the individual becomes expendable when there are so many of you

Well, I don't want anyone's piss

Name?

>DUDE, CHINA LMAO!

What did he mean by this.

Not even Belle Delphine's?

they had some cringey kongfu sword fight scene in the trailer, this movie is gonna be hilariously cheesy and the chinese are gonna eat it up for sure

This might blow your mind, but literature can be considered a part of history and/or culture. The Little Mermaid is a Danish fairly tale. Casting a nigger in that role would go against the author's original intent. To put it another way, if someone took one of Maya Angelou's stories, and filmed it with an all white cast, I'm sure you and your leftist, historical revisionist buddies would be outraged about it.

Goys are expendable no matter how little of you there are, to jews.

Can only imagine the braaaaaaaaaaaaps

It would be at least a cat. 4 chimp out.

Attached: 1490073334607.jpg (1163x1645, 548K)

That literally the only reason this film is getting made is for China bucks and the only reason this isn't a diversity shit show is for the same reason.

Attached: 1562437588695.png (1280x720, 385K)

Exactly. Movie and TV production is robust and mature in all NEA countries, they don't need handholding and mommying in North America. Blacks have nothing like that because on a whole, African countries are shit and an embarrassment.

But the Danish fairy tale was about a mythical creature. Arent Angelou's stories about black people specifically?

Have you ever gotten so horny it's painful?

Attached: 1509148223137.jpg (414x407, 27K)

Bustythicc Asians are the global version of the white blonde female. Everyone loves and cherishes them.

Because Mulan needs to be able to move quickly, not get stuck in doorways and shit

Yo my computer is frozen or some shit I can't unselect your fucking image.

Mythical creature? Sure. But still a mythical creature that obviously looked white. That's of course not even getting into the obviously European inspired setting. Them conveniently moving it to a Caribbean setting, so that they can try and justify their tokenism, just further shits on the original work.

Interesting proposition.

Attached: 1542594317775.png (960x636, 501K)

how dare they take the story seriously this time. gimme more gags and quips

fuck off, shill.

Attached: 1553781534357.jpg (600x600, 56K)

asians don't give a shit unlike brack people...

>The actress was really pretty in previous roles

All chinks look the same. Kys

Attached: (you).jpg (615x409, 51K)

>Implying Disney cares about accuracy

Pic related is generally what most people think about whenever the Jungle Book is brought up now.

Attached: 1263627A-6528-4FD3-817F-F3F386372C95.jpg (1109x721, 59K)

One of very first friends in school was a nerdy little skelly. When we moved up to 8th grade the teacher asked all of us to bring one piece of art for the classroom walls.
He brought in a really animated handmade drawing of Mushu.

This was 19 years ago, we still call him Mushu.

Are they just dropping the whole pretending to be a man thing entirely? Because at no point in that does she not look like a woman.

should've had a younger chink play the role. She's too old.

Do you ever get tired of being a crybaby with a victim complex?

How many movies does Disney have left to remake? They're currently remaking the renaissance films, and the only ones left are Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tarzan, and Pocahontas. Hercules is the only renaissance film left worth remaking. Once you move past that the list gets even worse. What are they gonna remake Lilo and Stitch?

They’re making Lilo and Stitch for Disney+.
Same with Lady and the Tramp.

Imagine if China made a movie about the American Revolution, but the whole cast speaks Mandarin and the writing uses humor that's completely unrelatable to Americans while the story focuses on one black soldier who didn't really have much impact on the war. And the movie is about lecturing the audience on the evils of slavery and how American culture is backward and stupid.

Congratulations, you now you have a rough idea on how well Mulan 2020 will do in China.

Attached: 1498644808462.jpg (1773x1856, 1.85M)

>fantasies need to be adapted in the exact way they are written or they are shitting on the creator
If the little mermaid dies in this, it will be closer to the original story than the white cartoon version. Just stop, you are getting farther from proving your point that you were before. You are just racist and have low Iq, its ok, you can't help you had shitty parents.

>calling people out for crying over kike distractions in disney movies makes you a shill
Sorry buddy. If you are crying, you help the buying

> NO MUSHU
MOTHER FUCKING DROPPED
FUCK DISNEY

Attached: 1561258693983.jpg (774x850, 197K)

china> thaishit
:^)

>if you don't agree with me you are stupid and dumb and you obviously had shitty parents
dude stop with the projection

Attached: 1508123340136.jpg (600x324, 210K)

yo senpai how are you doing that?

Well Lil’ Merhoe won’t sell dick because of it’s boon.
So obviously that’s wrong.

I am a actual Chinese here. Born and Bred. I don't get why you Murrkans make a traditionally white mermaid black (and then some of my ethnics celebrate it as DIVERSITY) yet you would keep a Chinese character as Chinese (and if they had made her white there would be outrage).

They won't have Mulan's friends either? I had heard about Mushu and Shang but I don't understand the nostalgiafag marketing if they're not gonna nostalgia pander

Well for starters Northern Chinese and Southern Chinese have different cuisine. Dimsum and Yumcha came from my hometown of Guangzhou. We also speak a second dialect/languages in South from Hakka to Cantonese.

I hope Blacks are pissed that they didn't include a plucky dragon sidekick voiced by Eddie Murphy.

I am legit more pissed about that then the Little Negroid BS. I was actually gonna watch Mulan before I saw they dropped Mushu.

Attached: download (1).jpg (292x173, 8K)

Furry Robin Hood

I think they no longer have the rights to Tarzan's character so it's safe

Christ she looks like she's 18. No wonder why white women get so angry when looking at an Asian girl.

I have a sinking feeling that this will be one of those movies that become a smash success because of all the progressives buying tickets to own da raycis.

you're just starting to get WOKE brother...

Attached: WEWUZDAWORLD.jpg (1134x708, 227K)

Who is this?

To be honest not too excited. There are enough Mulan pieces to go around. I'd rather they do Les Miserables set in Shanghai or Hong Kong. Put the pieces together Yea Forums.

But that's literally Mulan.

Also I'm presuming this trailer has this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujian_tulou

This isn't seen in Northern China.

While we are at it. Fan song zhong.

For what purpose? They kept the Genie in Aladdin.

the ANGLOID is not human, it is a twisted mockery of god composed of wild wriggling appendages and a voice only approximating human speech

Lol stfu, go dilate.

>I don't get why
Really? I taught the Chinese were supposed to be smarter than us. You can't piece together why one was done but not the other from your knowledge of world history and current American culture, which of course you have because American culture is global?

Attached: 1561992804185.png (2000x1125, 2.09M)

Do brainlets unironically not get that China is a real place and mermaids don't fucking exist?

Attached: 1496888751866.png (741x609, 27K)

I know about your cultural war crap. For all the odiousness of CCPcinema at least that isn't a problem in China yet. Not that that means much but..

What I don't understand is why it would not come off as hypocritical at best or contradictory at worst to these people that they celebrate changing the skin colour of one but lose it when it's another, presumably a minority.

>those buildings

what a dystopian nightmare. Chinks insectoids are the greatest threat to humankind

>no songs
>not trio
legimately disappointing
>not general
what are you, gay?
>not mushu
Indicative a tonal shift, which could be completely fine given the whole thing is a war movie, and that character was a joke
>not ghosts
good those were shit
RENT FREE

If they were going to do a African Mermaid (which they won't) they should go with this, and they look nothing like the Little Mermaid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata

are all the characters seriously going to speak in chink accents the whole movie? holy shit

>Fan song zhong
What?

Not that guy but is easier to make Mushu redundant to the plot, you can't remove the Genie, the Genie is
a) the mean for Jafar to become ruler
b) the mean for Aladdin to climb the social ladder and reach the princess

Cant get infected by the virus you help create

She a cute. I bet she can be a better ariel than the nigger ariel

Looking at the cast most of them are going to speak with a Chinese or Hong Kong-English accent.

And I don't mean Anson Chan English I mean today's heavily accented English.

Then you're retarded.
Well, as you can see from this board of idiots, some people do see it hypocritical and contradictory.
Those who don't point say as such because one is a change to increase representation of a group that has been deliberately underreprested in the media for decades, and is a change in a character where the story has nothing to do with her race or hair color.
The other is a story derived from a real historical event where the culture and nationality of the character is a critical part of the story.
In other words trips of truth

>WHY DO THEY CONSTANTLY BLACKWASH WHITE ROLES DON'T THEY KNOW ASIANS ARE EVEN LESS REPRESENTED THAN BLACKS?!?
>WHY DIDN'T THEY BLACKWASH THIS ASIAN ROLE REEEEEEEE
Just admit you're racist and don't actually want to watch movies anymore.

Fan song zhong=返送中 (Oppose China Extradition).

Not really we're talking about the Chinese diaspora or the ethnic diaspora as opposed to the people back home. When you go back home the Homebase Chinese don't really think about ethnic diversity other than in terms of fancy feel good songs about 56 languages, 56 flowers since, for starters, they make up 90% of the nation.

It actually does matter.

Europe has a sea faring culture and a lot of their lire and accomplishments are attributed to the sea. This isn't present in African cultures. It is actually disingenuous to both cultures to have a black mermaid.

They should have kept Aerial white and made Eric black. Give that mermaid some BBC

Wtf? She looks 16 to me.

I like that it's not just following the animated version beat for beat like the others, looks kinda cheap but it's also a year out so maybe that was just stuff they could show

>Dubbed fags.

This is why you watch things in their original language like in anime

Because rooking same is integral to the plot.

Why do they all talk with Chinese accents in the movie?

The Somalians seem pretty noice but once again Communism ruined everything.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_history_of_Somalia

instagram.com/songyuxin_hitomi/?igshid=126i6nvxhm9nm

Attached: 6gER3veNiZJu3qHyfPcmr4HzmGCAQpAMxlYBi70CRtw.jpg (614x768, 56K)

The real outrage is the fact that she isn’t a beautiful femboy

Attached: 1FBC9E20-98E9-405E-BEDA-D0CFD08DB36C.jpg (641x491, 43K)

Mulan is a Mainland Chinese, Donnie Yen is Hong Kong, then we have Gong Li, Jet Li and so on.

Most of them don't speak English in daily life that often so they speak with Chinese accents.

You don't know that, dumb frogposter.

>trashy tattoos
And dropped.

As opposed to what, "tasteful" tattoos?

>No one has noticed this yet

>not wanting to cum on that bird
how gay are ya?

Attached: 843209482304820982.jpg (1080x1312, 393K)

Hey think of instead
A FILM WORTH PAYING FOR
That's what I said
A FILM WORTH PAYING FOR~~
A FILM WORTH PAYING FOR

Fuck the Xiongnu desu senpai.

Attached: x8.png (1680x1200, 1.45M)

is this true? i kept expecting him to pop up at the end of the trailer

big pass from me if so
they did Aladdin, why couldnt they do the dragon?
the chinese mix fantasy 3d monsters into their movies all the time
youtu.be/5Tpb3vEkN0I

Mulan is already non-white. They weren't going to BLACK an already non-white.

Looks like Hong Kong, and they will spit at you for thinking they're "Chinese". They hate the mainland more than anyone and identify as Cantonese most of the time.

Many Xiongnu were actually white or at least Europoid. In ancient times most of the nomads that interacted with the Chinese were of West Eurasian origin.

I can't imagine how fucked this movie is gonna be if its following its original story and not the Disneyfied one. It will probably still do well in China though, so maybe that's enough.

I think you mean WEZ INVENTEDZ FRIED CHICKENZ

the little mermaid is based off of a danish fairytale in the early 1800s
there were few to no niggers in denmark in the early 1800s
not to mention that mulan as a person has as much of a chance of actually existing as pope joan. both are nothing but folk stories

Attached: 1444002537565.jpg (1165x1920, 188K)

I like how retards act like they are in agreement on something if it just shares a vaguely similar theme of hatred lmao

This fucking kills me everytime I see it

>Europe has a sea faring culture and a lot of their lire and accomplishments are attributed to the sea.

So does Asia. Ariel should've been Asian.

Attached: NAGA.jpg (2718x1398, 833K)

are there some dudes that seriously thing giant fridges contorting themselves are hot or do they need to get glasses?

I'd kill people for a chance to sniff that chair.

>this shit again

probably because the genie was central core to the plot(i mean without the genie none of the shit would've went down), while Mashu was just some useless comedic mascot character to make it appeal more to americans. believe me i'm mad too but to compare to the genie is stretching it

They already have their own nonblacked chinese mermaid movies

Attached: Mermaid_2016_film_poster.jpg (220x326, 138K)

Attached: Mulan disney diversity.png (480x354, 15K)

Why isn't Ming Na the mother?

>Imagine how fun it would be to see this with an Asian woman before going back to her place and cream-pieing her with your SWC. In the morning she makes you breakfast and wears your shirt around the house.

FTFY

haha disney damage control. I wonder if Disney is eventually going to cave and just recast Ariel?

They only cave to money, so no.

that's the thing, if it get this outrageous, they'll lose money. Look at the all girl Ghostbusters. I think that one lost the studio tens of millions

>pic from 10 years ago
No shit. Look at her now in the trailer.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 76879.png (928x9192, 643K)

she still looks like she's 18

Reddit sounds exactly like Yea Forums

or...

Sony has no idea what they are doing, while Disney essentially owns a significant portion of a persons childhood cultural development, they may make terrible or otherwise uninspired remakes but they know enough to not make a complete gaffe like what Ghostbusters was. Even with the occasional bomb, most of their movies make insane amounts of money so they can just chalk it up to some anomaly and keep printing money.

The animated one didn't do very well in China. Problem was that it was adapted by a Jew who had no idea about role ethics or filial piety. So the entire original moral of 'undertaking sacrifices on behalf of your parents' was lost in favor of some 'muh gender roles' and 'muh individual drive vs socialization' crap.

Plus they had a scene where the reigning Emperor bowed to a minor landowner's daughter which was also really goofy.

If they don't fix these issues in this live action one it won't do all that well either. Plus there's what that other Chinkfag said about Japanese visual elements being incorporated. I've not bothered to watch the trailer so I don't know if it's true, but IF it's true that's certainly gonna rub alot of people the wrong way.

>No one still takes any notice

Cope

The worst part of this is that they won't have any songs in it, they wont have the trio in it, they wont have mushu in it. What the fuck is the point?

don't worry, american niggers. we chinese niggers will totally boycott this movie.

Reminder that modern chinks are actually Mongolian LARPers.

why do the characters speak very simple sentences, very slowly, in english, with bad accent? are they all working in nail salons in china town?

It looks like Shenzhen actually.

Hong Kong girls are terrible if your'e Chinese. They all want big white cock.

They have crickey though.

Dude no. LMAO. Have you seen 18 yos? Especially asian 18 yos?

Chinese people watching a Hollywood movie with white/jew level of understanding of Chinese culture is just pure comedy.

Attached: 7658649.png (944x4013, 596K)

Wasn’t the whole point of the original (animated) movie “stronk womyn owning Huns”

name of the friend?
where is the full chun li set?

>mami wata

Attached: 60174408-9FC6-487C-8F39-847240DF4333.png (200x200, 64K)

big contemporary corporations are not in the business for making money. did you forget?

>You only need to examine the goals of these corporations, which is the centralization and consolidation of previously decentralized sectors, and their eagerness to control access to public services, information, and products you consume, to know that growing their “revenue” is really a way to grow their power over you until all alternatives are crushed. Once that happens, you can then be steered and led by them in a way that shapes your thinking and behavior, which is why they got into business in the first place.

rooshv.com/the-goal-of-corporations-is-not-to-make-money

>looks up mulan 2020 film
>director is this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niki_Caro

yep guys, dont expect much from this

>Caro's first feature film, Memory and Desire, was meant to be a showcase of New Zealand's culture and lifestyle (aligning with the start of the 100% Pure New Zealand tourism campaign by the New Zealand tourism section of the government), but it fell short; seeing disappointing results at the box office and mixed international reviews.[7] This was especially true in Japan, where the film was deemed to have not captured the essence of Japanese culture, despite its attempts to evoke money and consult from possible Japanese investors.

>Caro went on to write and direct Whale Rider, which is about a Māori girl that has to stand up against the other men and her grandfather in the tribe to show she can be as much of a leader as the boys who were being trained to be leaders.

Now she's directing Mulan? A pattern emerges, and I don't like it...

Man, I am going to ask following every live action movie why they didn't black the main characters; it seems to trigger people.

This movie doesn't look like it has enough diversity. What the fuck is wrong with Disney?

Wait what? Why does a movie about new Zealand culture have to capture Japanese culture? Am I missing something?

directors barely have an effect on these movies, it's all micromanaged by producers

Well time to just rent it from the local library

We could have had a dark skinned Snake girl? What the fuck Disney

Attached: 1530212864.skiurid_1-фдддд2.png (900x703, 653K)

Okay that's just plain shit

nah, look at the train livery, that's the HK airport express symbol. went there last year.

I would have been completely down for Asian mermaid that could at least have been interesting

Attached: 2016-08-10_15-15-48--24_62_4_84--Member-Submitted.jpg (400x600, 90K)

Journey to the West and a ton of other Chinese stories actually do have underwater kingdoms and shit. If they really want to pander to the Chinese market they could've done an Asian Mermaid Kingdom. I mean Aquaman did well in China

Isn't that unironically one of the highest grossing films in Chinese history or something?

Disney blew it.

The animated Mulan owned them mostly with quick thinking and outsmarting them, in the new trailer she fighting like a Kung fu master from a wuxia film
Apparently that's more accurate to the original story though

That's what the article says. The only way I can think of to integrate the two is if the film was supposed to be a sell to the Japanese trying to market New Zealand tourism to them. But Caro lacked sufficient understanding of Japanese culture to make the sell to them successfully.

That's my interpretation of it, at least. Not presuming to speak as an authority on the situation or anything like that.

>Apparently that's more accurate to the original story though
Pretty much. The original goes something like she preformed great feats of valor during the war and afterwards received an Imperial commendation, being offered lands and titles. But she turned all the rewards down, opting to ask only for a fast horse so she can return home to her father. The idea then is that she didn't join the army out of adventurism or glory-seeking, but simply out of love for her father. From this the audience receives the moral lesson of filial devotion and all that good stuff.

Some of her war buddies come to visit her and she's like HEY GUIZ GUESS WHAT I WAS A WOMAN THE WHOLE TIME LULZ and their brains melt out their ears.

for snake girls/mermaids/naga I prefer artists who just go crazy with the design, I mean why not? let's see how far you can push it while still having enough people saying "yea i'd fuck it"

Attached: 1362815085588.jpg (1758x2346, 382K)

(You)

Attached: B935BD42-147F-4D99-A747-3D924576D5E6.png (736x517, 300K)

Because the Chinese market is racist as shit

when will disney make a japanese disney princess. i hate chinks

>doesn't look like a man in disguise

what's the point?

Attached: Link.png (100x96, 16K)

>w-why isn't she black like they blacked Ariel
keep crying, faggots

Taking a Chinese actress to play a Chinese character?
Isn't that racist or something?

She was great in The Four. She was great in every movie, even the one with the American boi transported into China.
But it's indeed time to ask the normies how they dare cast a Chinese girl.

Attached: fullsizephoto711242.jpg (300x397, 16K)

mulan wasnt even chinese. genetically she was more mongol than whatever race the cast actress is.

look up 'mirai nagasu'
she is japanese but looks more like disney mulan than lui yifei

why isnt she though? why is ariel black anyway?

I'm from Turkey and I'm just excited to see my Hun ancestors on screen kicking ass.

Attached: 6183.jpg (334x501, 25K)

What the hell, is my computer broken

blyaaaaaaad

>not making Mulan bulky and dykish to make it more believable for her to masquerade as a man and serve in the military

>manual blinking simulator
i hate these women

Hey kike, did you know that Mulan wasn't actually a real person either?

Because the (((people))) who run Hollywood hate whites out of racial vengeance, whereas "No Chang ever called me an oven-dodger".
The biggest problem Chinese have with the Hollywood Jews is that they think your men are effeminate so refuse to cast them as action heroes. Whereas they actively try to erase whites out of our own traditions and folklore.

Attached: 1562354413743m.jpg (724x1024, 61K)

They'll cast Asian men if the character is gay or a martial artist. Asians are too based to complain like everyone else does so the stereotype doesn't change.

Dykes and aids people will surely complain about that.
She's very pretty and that will piss them off.

>pretty girl
she gon git raped

They put her in a Hakka communal house which to most Han Chinese makes her a backward redneck hillbilly

That is true even in Chinese and korean stories of girls dressed as boys.no one wants to watch a story were the girl actually does look like a man because it kills the romance.

Can you imagine the utter shame and degradation to save china and be expected to let your self be raped with a Vienna Sausage

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 207K)

>Asians are too based to complain
wish that was true. most don't care and select groups don't complain but american Asians and tv obsessed Asians (Korean,Chinese even Japanese) bitch about everything

why? I like her rich background, what will happen to all the songs and their scale.

they hate asians too, but it's harder for them to justify replacing an asian because they dont have muh white guilt

>big
>white
they should invest in sex robots like everyone else. humans can't bring sexual happiness to each other.

I guess there are still the Indian IT guy, Italian mobster, and drunken Irishmen jokes. They're the final frontier of acceptable racial humor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mermaid_(2016_film)

imdb.com/title/tt4701660/

youtube.com/watch?v=PVIpvCzqeqw

Attached: cghghhg.jpg (900x647, 175K)

that was not the movie i wanted to post

the chinks have gone Asylum and put out 2 other movies about Mermaids in the same year as the big epic fantasy the Mermaid

youtube.com/watch?v=xwbjbM07UwE

Mulan the cartoon was pretty dark

>Huns killed all wall guards
>Huns wiped out an entire army, executed at least one more messenger off-screen
>Shang's general dad was killed offscreen along with his entire army
>Mulan kills thousands of Huns with one rocket launcher

Meanwhile Nu-Mulan is basically Chink Rey who is already good at everything

>100% assassin

N-Nani?

Hopefully they redeem the story and she meets Marco Polo and jumps on his pole

only if non of those groups are around to hear. Indian people are very sensitive to jokes, in fact I would say they are in the top 3 of sensitive ones. mobsters don't care but some mixed Italians will bitch about "assumptions" you are making. Irishmen just don't like st patricks day and want you to not say anything about the IRA

the director of the 2015 Journey to the west movies did the 2016 Mermaid Steven Chow

why did they cut out Chewbacca?

Because instead of making Mulan black, they will have her getting BLACKED

I'm more of a bambi eyed brunette man myself.

>Nu-Mulan is basically Chink Rey who is already good at everything
lets not judge yet.
>Mulan the cartoon was pretty dark
not as dark as real history.
she has 2 fish handlers

>lets pander our movie to China
>also lets have her get BLACKED
wow is Rian directing? no way they would do that again

>that 6 meter tall avalanche
Yawn, call me when they actually do in live-action.

>youtu.be/XlgdI88X7XQ

She should be pinoy

Aren't Mongols and Huns technically different ?

>sinking feeling
I see what you did there

they were different ends of the Eurasian plans that has hundreds of Horse culture tribes of various ethnicity but the Huns now are not the same Huns as 1000 years ago

Mulan doing the Kung Fu moves tells me they’re fucking it up royally.

MOTHERFUCKING huns

Attached: mulatta.jpg (700x1037, 138K)

They aren’t taking it seriously if Mulan is now a super Kung Fu woman. Part of the tension and character of Mulan was that she wasn’t the strongest, the fastest, or the best fighter. She thought outside the box and picked up from her surroundings. That’s why she was a good character. Now there’s no tension or development because she’s invincible.

I'm intrigued by this alternative universe Mulan. Would Sam Jackson be reincarnated into Mulan, or something.

Attached: 1527263196088.jpg (337x372, 17K)

Is this some White people magic? Why cant i unselect this image?

Because Asians are racist and they would be butthurt about it

Attached: quartz.png (1757x1311, 3.13M)

"irrational"

>irrational

It would be kino if they made Shang black.

>irrational
Sounds pretty rational to me.

>not mushu
Great. Mushu was shit.

based irrational gook quads

Attached: based benicio.jpg (699x491, 59K)

>irrational
>literally proven right by Sweden, France, UK and Germany
I think Slavs should start mating with Chinese if they want to secure their culture from black and muslim invasion

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

This is why

Attached: white liberals hate themselves.jpg (1200x533, 55K)

>So does Asia

You don't know shit. Asian naval technology was never anywhere near Europe's. One of their emperors even had a whole fleet of mediocre ships destroyed because they DID NOT have a seafaring culture.

>irrational

>irrational fear
>irrational

Attached: 1558689281946.png (662x478, 22K)

>no songs
whats the point of this movie? without songs its just a budget version of stories you can watch on kissasian.si
yes and no. it was more about daughters love for her father and family. trying to be useful without giving up her own identity, etc. plus songs and all the other stuff made it good. sometimes how you say something is as important as what you are saying.
>"seriously"

Attached: 025dd24b.jpg (480x320, 19K)

I doubt they'll be kicking ass, user.

>black people are real
>mermaids aren't
Explain this, creationists

>Because Chinese people won't watch it.
First post accurate post.

Reminds them of a bear...a bear like Winnie the pooh, something banned in China

Hopefully Asians quietly take care of the negro problem without drawing attention!!!FACT!!!

The Russo brothers were sitcom directors before they got picked up by marvel. You think directors matter for blockbuster schlock like that or disney remakes?

Because chinks are more racist compared to modern whites.

why are asian women so superior to white roasties?

you are only seeing the good ones. people on the streets are as ugly as here

is this a joke or what, where are the niggers and kikes at? seriously i am expecting to see both shoehorned in some way.

Imad

IQ, but they're still evil fuckers

> 0 children
wtf are disney reddit full of pedos or what? what those scores mean?

It's almost as if Disney was only interested in profits instead of being a secret Soros-funded propaganda machine by the (((lizards)))

Here is your Mulan bro

Attached: IMG_2819.jpg (430x300, 37K)

I prefer Korean/Chinese plastic than American plastic, thank you

This argument has never been anything but sheer retardation. Mermaids don't need to be real to cast an actress resembling the character.

Is that Ikkin Janim?

sorry user but americans are dumb, when i told someone there were dozens and dozens of different tribes and ethnicity in China he laughed at me, "but theyre chinese"

Attached: Xi Jinping.jpg (577x439, 34K)

>Chinese
>human
Lol

you disingenuous retards always make it look like it's just one single instance instead of a trend

The Chinese don't have nostalgia for the OT

wait, there are no songs? Why would they make a Disney™ Mulan film without Reflections or I'll Make a Man Out of You?

Niggers have no fairy tales of their own to tell so they have to take ours. Can't wait for King Arthur to be some nigger.

You forgot made up historical costumes and with some random Americans they could find in the China as the main characters

She looks as old as a 18yo white woman

>1998 Mulan
>Mulan is ambitious, yet privy to her womanly duties
>War requires one male from each family to fight in the army
>Only male in her family is her sickly father
>Goes in her place
>horrible process for her, yet she succeeds - this reaches to a crescendo with a famous montage
>Becomes stronger, yet retires in the end with a potential husband.

>2020 Mulan
>lol fuck you dad. I'm strong and don't need no man - war looks like fun

And instead of being a story of self-sacrifice of a daughter going to the army so his sick father won't have to, It'll be a story of a stronk womyn who's forced to an arranged marriage to some retard and escapes to join the army and defeats the huns because of girl power, womyn are stronk! Screencap this

sounds kino

So what's the difference between the asians from your pic to any black sheboon and instagram thot from the west?

Now I want to see this. The chink butthurt would be delicious

>>Caro went on to write and direct Whale Rider, which is about a Māori girl that has to stand up against the other men and her grandfather in the tribe to show she can be as much of a leader as the boys who were being trained to be leaders.
This explains the trailer. Rip I guess