This is Katara, the most powerful waterbender alive. What do you think of her?

This is Katara, the most powerful waterbender alive. What do you think of her?

Attached: katara vs mai.png (720x480, 481K)

she should've died

Just another poor choice in the many flaws of the avatar series.

Her pussy smells like penguins

Shes my slave

She cute.

Attached: 2BD077A1-ED9B-4859-BCEF-706E1BDEA646.jpg (162x312, 6K)

After TLOK most of the original Avatar characters, (with the exception of Toph) look pretty chickenshit (not that Korra's relevant). Katara was highly competent, but even in her own series she was probably outclassed by the likes of Pakku, those inbred plantbenders and that bloodbender Hama.

i like her hair loopies

>Pakku
Maybe, I'm not sure
>inbred plantbenters
Nah, they've got a cool trick but she's very powerful and versatile
>Hama
Katara overcame Hama's bloodbending and then bloodbent her

That is very true. I suppose it's a question of whether or not Katara should be considered more competent for overcoming someone who discovered something on their own that she hadn't. I only recall Katara ever using bloodbending when she got really pissed off (though it's been a long time since I watched those eps).

It's actually just struck me how few waterbenders ATLA actually has in contrast to Korra, where every other character seems like a waterbender. I know Korra was from the Water tribe, so I suppose that's to be expected, but it's still weird how casually placed bending is when it's rather uncommon in ATLA.

Katara probably isn't the most inventive waterbender; she had to learn from Master Pakku and Hama, and to a lesser degree the plantbenders. But when it comes to applying techniques, she's incredibly skilled at actually executing the moves.

I'd water bend her if you know what I mean.

This just just straight up bullshit.

Bumi moved a 70 foot statue and liberated a city all by himself. Ozai was going to cleanse an entire continent with the help of Sozens comet. Azula shot lightning out constantly with zero trouble and Avatar Staye Aang could job any Korra character in minutes, including Korra herself.

All the 'pro-benders' in tkok had pathetic aoe. The only real non-spirot threats in Korra were Zaheers gang and Kuvira.

Second-rate.

Attached: 7893479382742.jpg (455x750, 39K)

Pro-bending was retarded, even for a sport

>TLOK
puke

Was very disappointed they didn't have her murder the captain to get revenge for her mother, then come to deeply regret it and advise Aang to find a nonviolent solution no matter the cost

I want her to bloodbend my penis

Did this scene feel a little rape-y to anyone else?

Forgot image

Attached: 1562535565138.png (333x250, 104K)

why because azula mind raped sokka?

Why is a cartoon for children being discussed here

He has her alone and defenseless, without any firebending. He could do whatever he wanted to.
Because it aired on the television.

shut your gay ass up

Attached: 1562539566566.png (500x750, 363K)

Wasnt that chick who could blood bend way more powerful?

Yeah.

Well, the bloodbender invented a very advanced technique, but Katara learned it and was even better at it

Katara should have ended up with Zuko.

Attached: Zutara.jpg (1024x683, 369K)

400 IQ

this. And don't forget she also knows healing on top of the styles of the three tribes, so she is the most versatile water bender and versatility/adaptability is the key strength of water benders

>southern style
>northern style
>swamp style
>bloodbending
>healing
She's really got it all