So do you think it will be good?

So do you think it will be good?

Attached: dune_hc-p_2019.jpg (349x524, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLbNrYdRtl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not as good as the book, no

it was a great book series. what do you mean "will be"?

Never read the books but a friend of mine who loves the shit told me the only way to really do it justice would be something near psychedelic due to all the internal monologue.

am talking bout moobie, yes?

I'm cautiously optimistic

>faggot as Muad'dib
>ugly mutt as Chani
>Bautista in the movie at all

The only casting that I thought was good was Skarsgard as Big Bad Vlad, I'm not optimistic, Dune is unfilmable imo, and I will not be seeing this.

sorry please speak american

It could actually turn out to be kino if they go down that route. Just make the entire thing psychedelic, abstract and "deep meaning".

WILL MOVIE GOOD?

The book isn't that good anyway.

what movie? dune is a book, nothing more.

This

Judging by BR2049 I think that's entirely likely

no, it wouldn't work as a film anyways because of
but also because Villenueve sucks

Unfilmable because of the internal dialogue or in general? I thought 84 Dune did a good job of keeping a lot of the internal dialogue stuff without it being too shitty. Though, i think it should have been read a little slower. Otherwise i think the book is totally filmable and Villenueve's style lends itself really well to Dune but also most book adaptations

We already had a good Dune movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=FLbNrYdRtl4

Villememe fucked up with the casting on this one.

I don't know the behind the scenes story for the movie but I think if they made it longer it would have worked a lot better. As it stands I don't think it made any sense to people who didn't read the book.

The extended cut of the movie is much better but the whole thing needed more fleshing out. They tried to mold it into an action movie instead of leaning into the galactic politics and intrigue. I still really like the movie even if they did omit some of the best moments.

Timothee Chalamet is relentlessly handsome.

dishonest

consider

Attached: dune-2.jpg (968x681, 74K)

TRUE HARKONNEN SPICE FOR TRUE HARKONNENS

Attached: hark.jpg (328x442, 22K)

Not as good as Jodo's version

it will be based alright

Attached: house of harkonnen.jpg (797x803, 163K)