What race is this character?

What race is this character?

Attached: 1509538868417.png (183x183, 54K)

thneed

japanese

Mongler

Attached: cock mongler.jpg (600x791, 426K)

mutt

hippopotamus

Attached: NGER NGS.jpg (474x266, 20K)

Hwhite

Norte Americano común

where the fuck is this kid's teeth?

Did the producers knock them out with a cinder block to keep continuity for all 3 seasons? He must be like 19 by now and still hasnt had his teeth grow through.

el goblin del americano....

American

His mother was great in Hereditary.

‘click’

Attached: 8B42FF8B-706E-4B20-BA1F-570152AF0868.jpg (1113x763, 101K)

cleidocranial dysplasia . look it up.

Melungeon

il monstro

Goblo Italiano

Why doesnt the lil retard just get some veneers?

He did

prove it

Jesus fuck! Why are these people allowed to procreate. We should be forcing the parents to throw them in rivers when they are born. I liked Hereditary though.

pure red blooded american

oh dios mío querido santo, sálvame, la creatura ha despertado y vendrá por nosotros, la encarnación de todo lo malo del universo, la abominación de las américas, el duende de la perdición, el espíritu de la oscuridad...

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maléficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, la luz extinguida, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, la abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja la aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas...

Amén.

Did he get fake collar bones too? This kid is all sorts of fucked up.

Attached: Image 666.jpg (490x581, 105K)

>tfw I don't speak spanish but still understood that psost
what a fucking meme language

stuff of nightmares

Less leftist speak, more George Washington speak.

There's only one race, OP

The human race

And this adorable little guy is part of it!

Attached: 1562501077255.jpg (300x285, 38K)

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-4-1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

onions

Attached: screeeeeeeeeeee.png (640x618, 566K)

>el ogro de las tinieblas, la luz extinguida, el americano...

Lost kek

DIOS MIOS

Quintessentially American

El Classico Americano Breed.

I'm dead

dios mio una abominación genética

jesus christ

I have no idea where this meme came from, where we describe extreme examples of Amerimutts as if we were Latin American priests performing an exorcism.

But I like it.

Gross comment. You're clearly an underage newfag.

Employed

American

Gaten Matarazzo. Imagine this kid yelling at you. No, this isn’t just a meme post, just imagine it. You’ve had some kind of altercation in public, and before you is this deformed little creature, this sickeningly morphed toothless fucking mutt, screaming at you. The veins on his forehead popping out, his eyes bloodshot and his infuriating little fleshy head bright red as he spits out his curses. Modern society would have you believe this gruesome, odious mutt is your equal, that you should stand here and take this. But that’s counter to your intuition and you know it. Your mind races back to the days of your ancestors, how their burning souls would have been inflamed by such a confrontation, this freak, this hideous little THING thinking it has right to talk to you in such a manner. That primal instinct kicks in, and without hesitation you do the sensible thing and let the foul brat know its place- you stride forward with righteous zeal, his shouts cease for a moment. This is unexpected to the annoying little fuck, a flash of panic crosses his malformed, sweaty cartoonish face as it contorts suddenly into a comical farce of what on a normal human would resemble fear. He almost trips stepping backward, the illusion of his right to speak, right to live, manufactured authority over you shattering as he can only let out a brief plea “No!” before you are upon him. A hook cracks right, that satisfying crunch as it connects with the hideous creature, the feeling of a bullet ripped from the barrel of a gun as your rage explodes into controlled, refined physical force. You feel his weak and unnatural bones and dentures twist and crunch around your knuckles, his flesh contort as you see his terrified and utterly shocked face fold around your fist. All for a glorious moment, before he crumples and folds like some kind of warped fleshy paper, his deformed little freak cartoon body falling like sand over the ground as the facade of his equality dissolves under nature.

All of them I think...

I can't wait to see him as an adult

Attached: D4OhwSbX4AIOc2C.jpg (900x1200, 187K)

DIOS MIO SÁLVANOS OH PODEROSOS SNEEDPOSTERS DE LOS CIELOS

oy vey

Attached: NIGGA.gif (600x338, 2.92M)

friendly reminder, along with steve, he is our guy

Attached: 1509789305152.png (600x450, 533K)

DIOS MÍO SANTO VIRGEN DE LA GUADALUPE SANTÍSIMA JESUCRISTO SALVANOS DE LA ATROCIDAD Y DE NUESTROS PECADOS

Wagies Nightmare

Attached: tenor (1).gif (320x240, 1.36M)

give me the chad/virgin steve/billy pic please

he strike me as zandaya´s brother so mulato.

Dear lord, what has created such foulness? Is it the product of a marriage twixt woman and gerbil?

Just the average amerimongrel

Attached: 1562265252035.jpg (892x581, 58K)

>mfw I know Spanish
Is this /pol/'s prayer now?