Black people in horror

youtube.com/watch?v=BmyueIwsMlo
Your thoughts?

Attached: godspeed you.jpg (592x957, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeYHnu5T0x0
youtu.be/g4ChTL-3c3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himba_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd watch a documentary about why black rumps make me go crazy, but not that shit.

qween

>people

She's pretty gorgeous, wow.

Yes

Attached: terra formars.webm (846x430, 2.99M)

They seem more like niggers to me

so like a reverse horror story where they break into a house but the homeowners are armed?

why doesn't hollyweird cast black women that look like...T.H.A.T.

Half Asian. American producers won't hire an Asian and Asian producers won't hire a black.

Based

Black people are horror indeed.

Wes craven did a movie like this, full of niggers

Slavery was a mistake.

Although a highly profitable business, it introduced a cultural poison that took a long to settle in, but when it hit, its effects were irreversible. The issue was pity and sympathy, we let them go free, infest our cities with their alien customs and hatred for us which never left. The more free they got, the worse it became for us. The worse it is becoming for us. If there's one thing I could do, it would be to go back and tell the Dutch, the French, the English, every major European power, leave them alone. The long term effects will destroy your countries in such insidious ways you will never recover. Your people and your history will suffer because of the black taint. Leave the nigger in Africa where it can't do any harm.

I hath spilled much seed to this geisha in summers of yore.

Attached: RqWg4w9.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

Just thank the Jews, nobody ever speaks about jewish slave owners, but there were many. A slave is a very jewish concept too, just think Golem.

Golems in Kabbalah are man's attempt at creating life, and if gone unchecked, have incredibly devastating power. Add to that the inevitable cross breeding between whites and blacks, creating hitherto unseen forms of life, you're on to something.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeYHnu5T0x0

Do black chicks have a genetic disposition for meaty hips and thighs or what?

Many a black will cite Mansa Musa as the richest man in history but then not realize it was because he sold slaves.

Jav number?
i wanna see blacked japs

source? please.

and people have the nerve to say America's racist...

IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1554377422325.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Attached: 1529868447170.jpg (1079x1920, 370K)

That's fucking sick.

It's the animal blood in them, yes. Honestly I don't like the grossly huge asses and hips or massive saggy tits, black chicks with white or asian genes are better than pure nigs.

It's ok if its blaxplotation and 99% black casting

Blasians are pretty hot.

I don’t know about that

Attached: 0F687419-DFE4-4CC2-854E-EBE00FEAB4CD.jpg (1027x675, 115K)

>plastic tiddys
>still mismatched and lopsided

Attached: bully wage slav.webm (640x360, 1.72M)

I work in healthcare, and I've met a number of blacks with the last name Levy lol. If only they knew.

Attached: 1529780149774.jpg (1024x741, 197K)

Attached: 1547147771544.webm (640x800, 2.35M)

And these are supposed to be like us? Fuck that is disgusting.

perform sexual intercourse

Attached: 1536771871118.jpg (960x1280, 236K)

those tummies

>that video name

Attached: file.png (245x226, 70K)

youtu.be/g4ChTL-3c3o

>terra formars.webm

Attached: 1474651558642.png (453x433, 165K)

Sure, but not with black people. They got da aids.

That dude has the constitution of a tibetan monk.

She was only 16 in this pic, delete this.

I want to listen the audio.

> Be strong, Clarence. Be strong for mother.

lol. have sex, incel.

>ywn have a qt black gf and get her pregnant
Why even live?

Why? Because he didn't beat her to death? He probably just isn't violent.

What is this bot trying to say?

I usually don't have jungle fever, but that one is surprisingly good looking. She must be like 50/60% white, since real black women don't look like that.

Mixed people tend to lie in the extremes. Either really ugly or really hot with little in-between.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Where specifically in Africa would I go to experience this and how likely are those women to have AIDS?

Aids is about 90% i think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himba_people
The province on the Namibian side had HIV prevalence rate of 9.7% in 2013. Can't find the regional rate for the Angolan side, but nationwide it was 2.2% in 2016. No idea how that varies between cities and rural areas.

Attached: kunene_river.jpg (518x318, 162K)

hot bitches trigger white roasties