How the fuck do people not like this kino? Explain yourselves

How the fuck do people not like this kino? Explain yourselves.

Attached: 1562122802103.jpg (630x1200, 151K)

Probably because it isn't scary and nothing happens.

Also, I thought that was Anakin Skywalker on the poster.

i actually like horror, thats why

Because I already saw Wicker Man (1973). I don’t watch rehashes.

Getting real motherfucking tired of you faggots shilling this slow burn piece of dog shit movie

>isn’t scary
But other horror movies are? Are you a toddler?

Yeah telling them how much it pisses you off will definitely make them stop. I’m sure they just don’t realize how rude they’re being.

i wanted to see it in kino next week, should i go or just go to swim at lake instead?

but I loved it

Why is this shilled 24/7??

Nice strawman retard

for replies

looks like your typical pretentious garbage anyone who thinks they like films needs to recommend to show they "know" films.

forgotten in a month

the (((propaganda))) has to be disseminated, user

Yes other movies are scary. Normal healthy humans experience emotions, people watch horror movies to get scared that's why they are so popular, no you aren't cool for pretending not to be scared of things. Seek professional help

Attached: 94508609581.png (747x802, 23K)

because people liek talkeing movies

I just checked out the trailer, looks good

camrip when?

Normally I'd just call you a fag for watching camrips under any circumstances but in this instance I need to especially stress how well shot this movie is and how important quality is to viewing it.

>these people acting are scary
you are cringe sorry I don't seek escapism from my life by seeking fake horror that I don't experience in real life to some reason make me feel something?

this t b h
wicker man: soul
midsommar: soulless

Im too poor for cinema also no single policy

Its sad that you are so sheltered you don't even understand why people watch horror movies. Seek help incel this is sad

Horror is a shit genre and Hereditary was an overhyped garbage, not gonna fall for this shit again

jews slandering nordic wholesome traditions? what's not to like?

kys

Is this another shill campaign like with Hereditary? You overdid it last time.

You overdid it last time.

Heredity made a shitload of money so obviously not.

>not realizing that this was a covert shilling for paganistic white nationalism which is why she smiled at the end..she was finally home among her aryan kin in bliss unbesmirched by the outside foulness

Looks like a straight ripoff of Wicker Man except it's probably some feminist bollocks, so why bother?

Any more examples of merry european traditions turned into unlikely horror movies?

Attached: Sint_5.jpg (720x360, 32K)

by portraying it to be this twisted? sure thing ((ari))

america should be nuked

I gotcha, senpai.

Attached: 1539427543067.jpg (970x600, 295K)

>Austin powers joke

Yeah this was reddit

Attached: 1522436342553.png (645x597, 286K)

dunno, it's super fucking annoying. I told these shills to go fuck off yesterday then came back to the thread some hours later, and some fucker had said "I just saw the movie and want to talk about it" as if anyone's buying that. Fucking incels on this board dude, they've got nothing better to do than shill all day everyday; it's pathetic and they oughta kill themselves

Attached: shills.jpg (800x800, 202K)

Cope.

>Movie released two days ago
>People want to talk about it online
>SHILLS

Have sex

Best post in this bread

the trailer was insipid and tedious

swim in lake

You're insipid and tedious.

I loved Hereditary will i love this shit?

indeed, but i'm not asking people to pay me to watch me jerk off for 2 hours and 27 minutes

Based

I couldn't stop laughing during the last third of the movie.

Umm probably

What did you like about hereditary?

I @ed the wrong poster